Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Awww, Mo! Hey there! Yes, I love saying that too! It's just so sweet... :) They both have amazing bodies. (God, I'm saying that with so much lust! :devil:) Thanks so much for what they said on CSI: NY's blurb.
YES! FINALLY, Danny/Lindsay stopped ignoring the amazing heat between them... although I think that they should have done it ages ago! They should have done it the first time they saw each other though... but this is nice! It makes it real. :lol: It makes me sooo happy! I can't wait for it! It's like something out of a fanfic! Lucky Linds, she gets to touch those amazing abs... and vice versa for Danny, he gets to kiss Lindsay!

Lol, yeah Del I'm with ya on the total lust babes...they both do have AMAZING freakin' hot bodies!! :devil: Gah as much as I would not steal this from Linds for anything...I would kill to be able to touch Danny's abs like that...ohhhhhhhh baby! :devil: :devil:

Lol, yeah it's totally like a fanfic...one that FINALLY comes true for us, it is about dang time! ;) Yay!! :D

Oh my God, Mo! I totally agree. :) I know. I'll give anything to touch those abs of his... and Oh god--my MIND'S in the gutter. I'm joining you there, Mo! :D :devil:

I know... It's about dang time! :) They're giving in, to the lust, the love and the passion.

Hey Ericisacutie, welcome! :)

My mind has been stuck in the gutter all day! I mean, the promo... :devil: geez.

You are right, Vex. I don't know anyone who doesn't like cheese dip. I bet Danny and Lindsay... there I go, right back in the gutter again! ;)

messermonroe, I know what you mean about watching the promo over and over again! Except I just have dial-up so I can only watch it if I am out someplace and am able to hit a wi-fi connection with my laptop. *whispers* if anyone knows how I can download it to my computer, send me a pm, please!

I just can't wait till Wednesday!

^^ Oh, I've watched the promo three times already! It's just sooo hot. Mercy--I can help you. I'll PM you, sweetie!

I can't wait until Wednesday either! We have 5 DAYS LEFT!

Hi there!

First of all, I just want to say that you guys really light up my day with your posts. I always have a big smile on my face when I have been reading this thread. :)

Anyway, I'm also (of course!) very excited about the finale and I really hope that I can find the episode when it has been aired. You see, I haven't found the latest two episodes that makes me a bit worried. It would be awful if I had to wait until they air it here! :(

Keep up the good work in here! :)

Hey, Svarta honey! Welcome! You'll love it here! It's so fun and happy and D/L-loving! Have you read the spoilers about next week yet?
So what's your favorite episode?

Hi kissmesweet (and everyone else)! Well, I have actually been checking out this forum since January. I haven't had a reason to write here until I noticed that a song of Dido matched D/L so perfect. Oh yes, I have been reading both the spoilers and your speculations! :)

And my favorite episode must be "Sleight out of hand" even though I have'nt seen the whole episode.

So which episode are your favorite? Or maybe I should ask that question after the finale?! :D

my favorit DL episode has to be either All Access, Stealing home, or Love Run Cold. I love all that angsty stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love the hand holding, hugging and almost kissing stuff too. ;)

So I saw the promo for the finale. Let me just say I'm eager. I don't want to use a spoiler box because they're obnoxious, so all who know my DLness and what t can do to me, times that by a million.

hugs to all family members and friends!

Hey Rad! *Hugs and kisses Rad. Love your icon by the way! Yes, the promo was amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Took my breath away. I mean, "God! How hot can they get?"

My favorite episode: Risk--because his voice was so lusty and hot when he said "Well, hello. Ms. Monroe. You clean up nice." And she looked so yummy in that green velvet dress! Danny's right! Lindsay does clean up nice!

Then Love Run Cold--because when Lindsay rejected and stood up Danny--my heart just broke for him. :( Lovely scene. They played off well and Danny said that he'll be there for her...

which turned out true when in Sleight Out of Hand--he went to Montana for her! That totally rocks & they're so adorable! She nearly kissed him..

After watching the awesome & sexy promo, I know that the Season 3 will be my future-favorite too in 5 DAYS! :eek:

The last ep I saw was "Raising Shane". I noticed Lindsay was carefully placed behind tables, or she stood with her back to the audience, so we weren't able to see hur big belly, haha!

But anyway, I'm pretty sure my favorite ep will be "Sleight out of hand" of "Snow Days". But I haven't seen all of it yet, just little parts that are shown on youtube.

5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! 5 Days!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! My lucky number 5. Right, now that's out of my system, I'd have to say...no i dont have a favourite episode. I love them all! yay! as long as there's D or L or D/L in them! hehehe. Yeah, tht pretty much means all of them since Lindsay arrived. But I have to say I loved Aiden too! She rocked! still does. I miss her :(.

Well. how is everybody doing today? *sprinkles M&M's everywhere* I'm in a mood....a M&M sprinkling mood. Yep, I'm weird.

YAY FOR D/L! WE ARE TRUMPETS! Umm...i dont think tht works...oh well. *continues prancing around*

^^ Hey, Jen! Oh, TPTB sucked at hiding Anna's growing belly! But she looked glowing. She still does! Pregnancy does her well.

Oh, 'Sleight Out of Hand' is an amazing episode. You'll love it. The ending is great. They didn't talk at all during the ending. No words are needed. They can read other's minds. :) Lovely.

My mid-year exams are starting on Thursday. I should very well be studying right now. In fact, I had completely planned to be studying right now.

But one look at the spoiler threads led a visit to the promo stills of that you-know-what scene from the finale(cue the LOUDEST squeeing session that I have ever done)...

...which in turn led to a desperate hunt for the promo video...

...which sucessfully made me forget all about studying for the night.
:p

*Addicted to M&Ms and lovin' every moment of it*

Now I just have to wait til' August to catch the actual episode finale... drat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back