Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aud I'm glad at least the first part of you're prediction seems to be coming true - Party Time - And it's going to be a 'pool' party! ;)

I'm so glad everyone has seen the pic's :D...I was in total awe when I made them :)...and then there was almost no-one on line to share the joy...but you guys all made it here pretty quickly :D...why doesn't it surprise me that everyone has looked at those pics :)...like D/L :devil: we have absolutely no self controll... :rolleyes: :cool:

Jen[/b]]A while back Anthony Zuiker said that D/L were "taking their relation to a next level only to get their destiny dashed by Danny's season ending distraction"...we know now what that next level is :devil:...and Danny's distraction has most likely something to do with him getting taken hostage :(, but so far we have no clue why their destiny gets dashed...And like we are speculating so are those who don't like D/L...
I'm of to watch ep #23...sorry no time to make caps...goodnite and sweet dreams! :D

mom that was the first time I read you prediction, and let me tell you, it was hotttt. A heck of a lot better than mine, however mine was on reality level... he he he... us flungsty's will prevail. I'm so stoked for nevxt weeks eppy. So much stuff is happening next week in all my shows. I can't flippin' wait!

I cant even go in the Carmine thread cause its so anti-Lindsay. :(

I loved the preview!!!!!!!!! I am SO excited!!!!!!!!! And those caps are love!

Sometimes I hate going to work!!
Was just expecting another day when I looked on the internet and saw THE PROMO! SQUEEEEEEEEE! Why didn't they show this one last night? Do you know how hard it is to work after you see those pictures. I just wanted to squee! I almost let out a small squee but I didn't want my co-workers to hear me do that. I wonder if they were in Danny's bedroom or they never left the pool table.

I can't believe I've missed all this excitement all day! What a great thing to come home to! Why couldn't they have played this preview last night? It would have been much preferable to this shipper. Well, I can't wait until next week now.

Rad, I love your avvie, but I can't help but think what it will be this time next week... :) I bet fanartists will not sleep following the finale.

I'm sorry you had to work, Vex! (or pretend to work :lol:) I was lucky this happened on my one day off for the week. I wouldn't have wanted to be too far from the internet!

Speaking of work, I know Mo's gotta be done by now, so where is she? She may fall over after finding out all she missed. (psst... after you get caught up here, mo, make sure you head over to lj, lots of fun things to read on lots of lj's)

I just can't seem to stop thinking about Danny and Lindsay today! (wonder why :rolleyes: ) Last night's ep we said we would be happy as long as we got a little something, which we did. And earlier we said what we wanted for the finale and looks like... well, to avoid a spoiler box, I will just repeat: "CANON!"

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! *Mo sprints into the room, totally slips on all the drool that fell after everyone viewed those INSANELY hot promo pics, falls and then pops back up....squeeing and shrieking for joy at the top of her lungs the whole time!!!*
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Aud Fluffy Twin, I'm here and OMG! You were SO right and I can't breathe I am so excited...forget anyone who wants to be spoiler free (seriously sorry to those who do), but my joyful freak out cannot be repressed and basically gives it all away...holy hotness batman! Dutch thank you times a million bazillion for posting those pics...you just made my whole week...month maybe!! I cannot wait for our finale...Mer forget anything else, I am so taking control of my tv and my whole apartment to watch this as it airs...I will be squeeing up a storm, you'll hear me all the way where you are! :D
Aud...*Mo tackles her Fluffy Twin!* did I tell you yet that you're brilliant and you win the bet, totally!! :lol:
Chell! Hi honey, of course I missed you hon! Yay you're back...did ya see our spoiler, did ya!!

Okay so those pics and this spoiler has completely hijacked my brain and anything else I was gonna say is completely gone...but who cares....our ship is so CANON we need a new word for it! :lol:

*Mo runs around squeeing like a 12 year old and not even caring!!!!* :D :D

It is almost just 5 days to go! Glad to see you are taking control of the remote!

Do ya need some oxygen, Mo, after all that running around? Don’t pass out now. Just take a deep breath and SQUEE!

I have come to the realization that putting the discovery of D/L promo pictures ahead of real life in importance may seem a bit obsessed…

Oxygen? Lol, who needs to breathe when there is such D/L hotness to be had! :lol:
Lol, yeah for this I'm not only taking control of the remote I'm taking my whole apartment, so I can freak out without interruption! :lol:
Obsessed is right...but then again, I came to that conclusion a while ago...and made my peace with it and am now happily obsessed...or after these promo pics, ecstatically obsessed is more like it! ;) :lol:

*huggles all long time shippy buddies and all newbies, too*
When it comes to Danny and Lindsay undressing each other, maybe obsession is not such a bad thing. I just have to hide it in RL. Somehow I don't think my coworkers would take it to well if I didn't stop talking about how hot the muscles in Carmine's back are, or how great the actress Anna looks after having a baby. ;) Or talking about Danny and Lindsay's activities on the pool table...
I'm so glad I have shippy buddies who understand. :)

What? Mo's not obsessed. She's insanely obsessed! Like moi. :D :D :D

D/L sometimes is a full time job, ya know? I can't think straight. My boyfriend is starting to get jealous. :eek:

I'm glad my 'family' feels so happy about this event. Even Lynny thinks the scene is aaaa....hmmmm *hot*. Oops, did I repeat that one? :D

Since seeing the promos I can't but have this phrase in my head: D/L: The Ship that Strips! :lol:

Hugs to all!

That is what we are here for Mer hon, that exact thing...to discuss in detail all those "details" and squee over them again, and again, and again! And yeah like I said, I decided long ago, obsession when it comes to this ship is a good thing I've decided...ain't that right Aud! ;) Lol...okay and can I just say...I am not a patient person and I can tell you right now...I am already lamenting the fact that I have to wait a whole 6 days to watch this...I want it NOW!! :lol: :lol: But like they say, good things come to those who wait and we have most definitely waited and look how well we are rewarded!! PTB I take back everything mean I ever said about you!! (although you better not do anything to screw with this ship now that I've seen this...cuz I swear if you mess with it after this...man will the hammer fall!!) But really I am so happy right now I even love you PTB and that, that's saying something! :lol: :lol:

Lol, Aud that phrase is awesome...that's so going up as one of our options for the next thread title! :devil: And hon, tell your boyfriend it's all good...you being obsessed with D/L doesn't mean you love him less, it just means you have a big heart capable of a whole lot of love! ;) :lol:

Aud sing with me!! "Love is in the air...everywhere I look around...Love is in the air...every sight and every sound!!!" :D

:lol: Auda, I meant I'm obsessed. (not that y'all aren't obsessed, too). I sit here wondering where everyone goes, because I think the D/L promo pics are more important than anything real life dishes out. :lol:

I TOLD YOU LYNNY'S FLUFFY!

I believe Catey is the opener next go 'round. Auda I totally agree with your suggestion.
That fits Danny and Lindsay perfectly!

I'm singing dearie! But for now I need my rest---which is good because I can dream of D/L. :)

And yes, Love is definitely in the air tonight...and for always. By the way, I think we should leave our couple alone in the broom closet for a while....let em sort things out! :devil: :devil: :devil:

Mer said we should start a fan project for Pammy V. The woman deserves it. She, after all, is a D/L shipper. :)

Later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back