Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Haha, so true.

The short scene was very cute & it was a really good episode overall. :)
Alright I'm off to very anxiously await the finish of the eppy, so I can start it!
I know!
:eek: Oh my God.
Seven days left.

Thanks for the response to my question Moriel21! :)

I just recently got hooked on this show and have been catching up on their story on love and totally adore them and every other place I went to, for the most part, had a strong support for them and then BOOM I come here and it's war. LOL So I was a bit surprised, but thanks for clearing that up for me.

I felt so too. But now I know they're gonna be together it's fine. I can't wait 'til the next ep. But it won't air here in Holland for at least 6 months or so...

Tonight it's Raising Shane here. Any D/L in there?

At the beginning, when Danny gets yelled. Then when Mac tells him to go to a scene and at the end when Shane asks for him.

Edited: I forgot themost important part. He started calling her Montana again.

Jen

if I remember right they are together in 1 or 2 scenes but no true D/L moments

they are airing S1 here so Im in total M&Ms withdrawal.

I cant wait for Saturday to see the new epi

Trish, I was too in shock on how anti-DL it is in here. thats why I love this thread. here people understand me.

*Mo pops in dancing happily...even though it's early and she's a bit tired from staying up late to watch our eppy...but what is sleep when there is D/L to be had!* :lol:
Good morning my lovelies! How are you all this fine morning? It's Thursday and it's sunny outside at this very moment, which means it's going to be a good day people! Plus that fact that it's Thursday means we now officially have less than a week until our D/L wub finale!! 6 days! Yay, yay, yay!! :D

Trish you're welcome and yeah like Carol said, if it bugs you just hang out in here and you'll get all the D/L lovin' you could ever want! :D

Okay so promo last night...no D/L which is sad, but I expected that actually cuz I think they're gonna try to do what they did with Danny going to Montana and see if they can't shock the audience again! ;) Of course we won't be shocked and will totally all be squeeing so yay for that! :lol: As for the eppy over all...totally looks like it's gonna kick ass! I can't wait to see it for the D/L of course! But yeah I'm excited overall too! :D

And our little scene last night, I don't have time to go find caps...but again even the 30 seconds of D/L we got were so cute! "You look happy!" And I just wanted to grin and tell Linds, honey it's cuz he's in love with you! :D But both of their smiles were SOO cute in that scene, love it! :D

Okay my peeps...off to be responsible for the day...I am to become a working shlub once more...yay me... :p I'll be back tonight though! :D

*Mo climbs into her fluffy bubble and sings softly with her Aud "Moses supposes his toes' are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously. Moses he knows' his toes' aren't roses, as Moses supposes his toes' to be!" :lol:

Good afternoon all! :D Well my day started early, but I did take the time to read all your responses on ep #23...Loved them :) - great summary catey - I'm still 'recording' it at the moment and will watch it when I get back from my Italian class tonight...I'm so looking forward to that D/L scene :D...And if there are no caps posted by then, I will make some... :)

Okay so promo last night...no D/L which is sad...
Mo, Mer and the rest, you guys should really record those promos and watch them frame by frame :cool:...it's up on the CBS site and look what I found around the 34th second :eek::
No D/L?!?!? More than we were hoping for :devil: :eek:....WARNING....if you want to be surprised do not click these: can we say CANON now ?!? :p :p
*is jumping around her living room like Tigger*

And Jen you should really watch 'Raising Shane' ... even without D/L it's still one of the best ep's of this season imo...

bestpost.gif
Holy Hotness, Dutch!
You are unbelievably awesome! In the promo? Oh. My. God.
CANON! CANON! CANON! CANON! CANON! CANON! CANON! CANON!
*runs around in circles in my livingroom*

Oh, almost forgot... SQUEE!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!I'M DYING, I CAN'T BREATH, HELP ME!!!!!!:ppppppp
I THINK I CAN'T KEEP MY EYES OFF THAT PHOTO

Oh that's right I knew I forgot something too...SQUEEEE!! :lol:

Isn't it unbelievable :cool:...I watched it the first time with your posts in mind and didn't see it either, but fortunately I have the strange habbit :eek: to watch the promos frame by frame to see if I missed something...and there it was :eek:...it's only 2 seconds...so the actual scene must be totally awesome... :devil:

And I just wanted to grin and tell Linds, honey it's cuz he's in love with you!
well put, Mo, well put.

dutch, oh, dutch...
mer, UH HUH (regarding your post just above me)

dutch[/b]]HOLY ****! HOLY ****! Jaw-dropping...oh...my...i have to breathe. dutch, THANK YOU. i wubs youuu! I was having a bad day but WHOA i think you just cured it indefinitely! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE! *runs around screaming, jumping, squeeing*

Welcome, Trish!

Dutch, I used to think your strange habit of watching the promo was a little, oh, obsessive :lol: but I now bow before your considerable wisdom in doing so.
bowdown.gif
Kind to think of it, sounds like something I would do if I knew how. :D

BTW, is it okay that I already posted links to those pics on my LJ?
I feel the need to spread the D/L *coughs* love. :devil:

Holy mother of hotness....I saw the promo last night and they didn't show that part *shrug*

Ok...let me get my breathing and heartrate back to normal *feebly attempts to do so but cannot get those juicy images out of her mind*

That's right y'all...WE ARE CANON!!!! (Sorry everyone, I just had to say it) :D

BTW, is it okay that I already posted links to those pics on my LJ?
I feel the need to spread the D/L *coughs* love.
Sure...that's what they're for!

Where do you guys think that scene takes place?...It looks like the room with the pool table...but that could be wishfull thinking... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back