Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's past my bed time already :p...*sigh*...have to get up early tomorrow, but at least there will be plenty of info about tonight's ep here to enjoy before I have to leave for work... :(

I am really enjoying reading all those 'first impressions' and 'finale speculations'...aud you really summed up very nice how all of us are expecting the finale to turn out...and you were right; I did intend to use my little scenario in a ficcie, but I haven't had the time yet... :D

I liked the first half of your 'Mer, Mo and Me' scenario :devil:...if only... ;)

Mo txs for pointing out that bit about Danny and Lindsay and condoms all in one scene :eek: and Rad I agree that there will be a kiss in the finale but I still think/hope (you're not alone Lynny - my flungst is on the angsty side :D) that it's in the beginning...

Welcome newbies and Angel it's good to see you here again! :)

Goodnite all and be sure to write down every little detail of next week's promo... :D

Hey guys, new ep tonight :) Yay (why am I yay-ing? I only get to watch it on friday....yay anyways!)

Liff, how is my little, er, your Owen, doing??

^.^ hehe, someone remembered Owen! :D Owen is good, I'm takin' a lil time to plan the Messer's vacation in...where did I send them again? Oh yeah! Lanzarote :D Yes yes, Owen needs SOMETHING to do on a 6 hour flight right? hehehe :devil:

Anywho, GUYS! Need your help a wee bit. How long have Danny and Lindsay known each other for? 2 yrs? 1? 3? *smacks head* my brain is too fuzzy right now to think properly and me needs it for me ficcy!!

Which, hopefully I'll be able to post tonight :D

THank you!

^^Thanks Jen, so....2 years sounds ok I think.

Alright guys, heres my new fic For Her . It's another Post Sleight Out of Hand fic, simply because until the finale airs, it's still my most favourite episode!:D Yeah, it's the same as my previous one which I took down. It's been edited and given a new direction.

Hope you guys like it! Tell me what you guys think ok?

Can I just say that
even with only the one small scene with Danny and Lindsay, I still really enjoyed. Flack and Danny have an actual friendship outside the lab! They played pool(in a bar) and had a few drinks together! Proof that they are friends. I kept expecting Lindsay to show up, but no. When they were talking about why they do this job, maybe Danny realized he needs something more than just the job(Lindsay), but that's just my opinion. I loved how Lindsay was smiling when she said Danny looked so happy. Happy Danny is a good Danny!

Catey, you are love!

I must say I am saddened though to realize that this will be the last "Special Catey Spoiler" that I will read until next season. :( I am abstaining from your spoiler info for the finale... if I have the will power. You will still be around for next season, right? Don't go nowhere!

Hey guys? I dont mean to be a bum or anything but has there been actual confirmation that the show is being re-newed? I swear if it doesnt....

BOOM goes CBS. :devil: (but of course we make sure that D/L are no where NEAR the site at time of BOOM-ing)

Hello my dears! This is me popping before popping back out again to go to my meeting...but Spoiler Queen Catey dear told me all I need to know! ;) Thanks hon!

Aud wub! I adore you, that fluffy version of the finale you posted would make my whole summer! Oh dear lord how much I would LOVE to see that! That said I kinda think it'll be in between that and angsty...though not as angsty and some hope it will be! ;)

Stuffy, Mer, and everyone else definitely still room in the fluffy bubble, the more people who want to come in the more fluffy and better and bigger it gets...it fills with love and expands...and oh good grief I totally just took that to the gutter! :devil: Gah I'm bad! :lol:

Angel yup you can call me Aunt Mo...but that makes my Fluffy Twin you're mom just so ya know!

Off to my meeting...*poofs* :D

Mercy, you definetly have more willpower than me! If I had willpower, I wouldn't be the spoiler queen. I will try and tempt you next week, but I think you can do it. lol.
And you bet I'll be here next season! I figure the next round of spoilers will start in July sometime, because I think that is when they start filming the next season. So, I will be here!

Mo, glad I could be of help to you. Have a good meeting.

Oh, and MesserMonroe, they haven't confirmed that it has been renewed yet, but I think confirmation will come next week. That's when the networks will start releasing that info.

catey love...

Thanks for the update hun. Glad to hear there's a DL scene, even if it is really small. Any DL scene is good :) and I can understand why it's tiny...they're getting ready for the grand finale. I really enjoy reading your spoilers, they make me all giddy and fluffy :D Sounds like a great eppy all around.

Lol, yeah Mer I agree with Catey you're willpower is amazing! I might (MIGHT!)...manage to go spoiler free for our finale but only if I have another meeting that forces me to be off my computer...otherwise I will not be able to resist the luscious seduction! ;)

(Oh and Mer I got your email and I will definitely do that asap after my meeting! ;) )

Alright I really do have to go now... :p but I'll be back, and I plan on watching our eppy tonight! Yay! :lol:

Bye for now...

*Mo dances out, singing along with Aud...
"Were there more than 24 hours a day
They'd be spent in sweet content dreamin' away
Skies are grey! Skies are blue!
Morning, noon, and night-time, too
All I do the whole day through is dream of you!"*

Okay, not so much a D/L episode, but I agree with Catey that it was good. I really enjoyed it. Good cases, and Mac’s story is gooooood. Gerrard is going down politically. “Ya know I think I’m getting the hang of this poilitics stuff.” Great line, Mac!! And then he laughed! Mac laughed! I friggin’ love this show!
no D/L in promo, but gawsh, it still looks like a really great ep!
Now I am watching 'Stealing Home' on SpikeTV. Once again, an ep I have on dvd, yet i still stop what I am doing to watch it on tv. *sigh* Just saw the skylines and wheatfields scene. :D

Starts doing the Charleston dance! :0

Mo, you think our dancing around and singing drives anyone crazy? :D

Very enjoyable indeed. Mac impressed me. One D/L scene---short but sweet. They are so in love. :D

And yes Lynny, I know you are not the only D/L angsty---hence the reason I said 'angsties' like you. ;)
Hugs you! :)

Have a fluffy evening everyone! I'll be dreaming of D/L...oh, and George Clooney.... :devil: :devil: :devil: He's for me! ;)

Hey! New here and I love love LOVE Danny and Lindsay! :)

Question though - What's up with the all the dislike of the pairing on here? Initially I was under the impression that this pairing was really popular and coming here I've noticed that there's a lot of hate for them (or Lindsay in particular). Everywhere else I've been doesn't seem to have this strong of an opposing reaction.

Is the pairing considered popular?

Okaaaaayyyyy....finallly the meeting is done! Although it went over and now I have to wait for the eppy to finish taping before I can start it...late night for me, but do I care...*Mo sighs dramatically then giggles...* Aww the things I do for even the tiniest bit of D/L wub! :lol:

Aud wub, hi honey! Lol, eh of course not! Everyone loves us singing and dancing! ;) *Mo joins Aud in doing the Charleston!* Well except maybe Lynny but we know she wubs us and just says she doesn't like it but deep down she would fall apart if we stopped! ;) :lol:

Fluffy Twin...remind me to tell you my George Clooney story...you'll like it! ;)

Alright I'm off to very anxiously await the finish of the eppy, so I can start it! :D

Trish lol, yeah D/L IS very popular...there just seems to be a strong contingent of people on Talk especially who are not D/L or Lindsay fans...and though not huge they are very vocal...but don't let them sway you! This ship is alive and well and very popular!! :D

Okay I'm off... :D

ETA: Okay so that was just a tiny scene, and yet it was so freakin' cute! Gah I love this couple...they are so totally cute together! Their smiles as Linds walks up...adorable and the easy way they are around eachother...it practically screams LOVE, peeps! 30 second scene and still the love came across so clear...I think come next week I might drown in all the love we get! :lol:

*Mo grabs her life jacket and grins...* Bring it on! :lol:

Okay good night! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back