Danny/Lindsay #16: "Da!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Mo pops in, giddy it's Friday! And a half day Friday at that! Life is good!!* Hello my lovelies! I get a half day at work today...leaving to go watch my bro run his Conference track meet! Cool beans...he's gonna rock! :D So yeah, I'm off to work in a minute or 5, just wanted to pop in and say Hi and Happy Friday! (Yay!) It's so weird cuz the weeks are flying by, yet each day still seems really long...it's crazy! *shrugs!* I SOOOO cannot wait to see our finale, y'all it's gonna rock! Lol, we should make predictions and take bets on who's closest or right most often! ;) That'd be fun! Although I don't know that I'll be able to focus through the squees to care whether or not I won... :lol: (I mean assuming I predicted correctly! ;) )
Yeeeeaaaaahhhh, anyway! I gotta be off I think...I'll see y'all tomorrow sometime probably...have a fabulous Friday my lovelies!

Del, Mer, Stuffy guard the broom closet! ;) Aud we still on for finale party supply shopping my wub?? :D

I was listening to the new Avril Lavigne CD and I came across this song called "When Your Gone" and I thought man that is a perfect song for Danny and Lindsay....

Hey, i just listened to the song. :) Very nice. But i have to say....Danny aint goin' anywhere for Linds to miss him :D

^You should find the lyrics and post them in the D/L soundtrack! :D

Aud:
We talked about what D/L would be doing last year and somehow we started talking about travel and summer camp. LOL. Someone posted a pic with a song called "Old Farts in RV Parks" or something like that. I can't remember who posted it, but if you are still here, I'd love to see it again. I didn't know a song like that existed.
You made me curious...I've found it...it was posted by Bullet_Girl :) on this page.
That's one strange album title :rolleyes:...D/L can do that when they're 80+, but please no camper in the next decades... :)

messermonroe:
^^Hey guys,I just realised something, we could start a day/night shift on here hehe. Just a thought...
There already is some sort of day/night shift. Just look at Mo's and my own post...I was starting my friday 05/04 and ten minutes later Mo's saying good night to her thursday 05/03. So there's always someone around here to keep an eye on the camera's in the closet :cool: and in the apartment :devil:...the observation room is always occupied... :D

Mo:
I SOOOO cannot wait to see our finale, y'all it's gonna rock! Lol, we should make predictions and take bets on who's closest or right most often!
Ooooh I love to bet :eek:...I'm going with a prediction for the end of ep #24...I'm still a total flungsty, so the ep starts fluffy and this is how I think it will end -very angsty- :p:
Danny is finally freed from his hostage takers...Lindsay sees him and runs to him...She stops in front of him and caresses his wounded face...They carefully hug and she gently kisses him...Then one of hostage takers managed to get a hold of a police officer's gun and fires...D/L look at each other...both wide shocked eyes...camera pans down...blood drips on the floor between them..."Danny..."..."Lindsay..."...screen black...credits roll...
Fluffies please don't hate me ;). I know I watch too much movies/TV :rolleyes: and I sometimes have a morbid imagination :eek:, but I really think something like that will happen....Anyone have another idea? :cool: I'd love to read it! :D

^^Oh golly, you are a flungsty!
I reject your flugsty and replace it with my fluffy! :lol: I say the end of episode involves Danny and Lindsay getting back to his apartment after the hostage thing. Lindsay looks pissed as hell, and Danny keeps eyeing her warily. They walk into his apartment and Lindsay slams the door shut, making him jump since she is usually so mild mannered. She turns to and starts yelling at him "Why'd you have to play the hero? Don't you know you could have been killed?!" Her lower lip starts to tremble and Danny reaches his hand out towards her saying "Linds..." Danny stands there unsure of what to do, feeling slightly guilty that he finds her so hot when she's pissed off and upset, his heart filled with love that she cares so much. Lindsay looks up at him with fire in her eyes and informs him (still sounding pissed) "Don't you ever scare me like that again!" and then shoves him up against the wall proceeding to assault his mouth with a kiss. His arms wrap around her and then...
The rest would be too M-rated for the thread. :devil: I don't wanna get whacked by the meter.

^^Haha, I guess you're right. But does that make us the day or night shift? :lol:

Oooh...betting hmm?

Oooh okay, I like your idea Dutch up to the last bang, I dont like the bang. Anywho, I think that the kiss will be in the beginning...Beginning of tension in the lap, cut to D/L scene for breather (and a rather good one i think). D/L now together....cute glances at each other throughout the episode and then the whole Danny kidnapped ordeal = freaked and pissed lindsay. Danny, freed, lindsay come in. cute quiet moment, Mac randomly pops up - promptly raising an eyebrow before everyone else starts popping up. More hugging between D/L cut scene. Blackout. :D

Hehehehe. i love how all you can see is the smiley *grins*

hey!! wow a new thread already? haha im a little late on the opening lol..but it felt like we started the last one yesterday!! I liked the ep on Weds, even though there was D/L. I SERIOUSLY cant wait for the finale. im am sooo excitedd!

Let's see here...

Danny and Lindsay play pool around the beginning of the eppy or so, then we get that yummy kiss. The camera fades to black and after the commercial break we see both of them in bed sleeping peacefully, Danny awakens and gets up, writing the note and giving her a kiss on the forehead before leaving. Linds wakes up, reads the note, and smiles brightly. Danny is taken hostage yada yada, Lindsay is freaking out (maybe the bad guys let him make a phone call...now that would be awesome :)) and then once the CSI's barge in and try to save Danny and Adam, Lindsay runs in trying to find her cowboy and when they do meet, they hold each other tightly, both crying because they're so happy the other is okay, then the team sees them there...and the screen fades to black.

*shrug* Yeah I know, lame. You guys have better ideas :p

ooo...everyone post their theories! Winner gets CAKE! and...CANDY! and...bragging right i suppose :lol:

Oh your theory isn't lame hun! Its rather sweet, but I still say we need to see a very pissed off Lindsay at the kidnappers for taking her man. hehe. Can you guys just picture that? A highly pissed off petite woman storming in cos Danny's been taken. *Stella and Mac runs away in fear* "MAC! You GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

:lol: I would love to see that. Don't mess with the country chick (don't bet against her either ;)) Basically TPTB can do what they want, as long as they keep the other scenes in there. I don't think they want a giant horde of angry fans banging at their doors holding pitchforks and torches, cause I'm sure that's what they'll get if they decide to take out those scenes.

that's definitely what they'll get if they leave out those scenes!!!! they have to leave them in there. no matter what angst they manage to throw in i'm sure danny and linds will pull through and stay together. they've been through too much not to. :)
also although i'm v late - congrats on the new thread!! :D

Ooh, i think we need to reserve the door banging positions for all of us on this thread! *hands out pitchforks* hehehe. I dont think they'd take out our D/L scenes, they're done filming and I'm sure Carmine will put in a word or two. After all he supports D/L doesn't he? Haha - still. Pool table = dirrrty thoughts.

I seem to have neglected my countdown *looks down in shame*

12 days to go!

Time needs to speed up...! I think a snail could get impatient.

a snail could definitley get impatient ..
i think the pool table gives us all dirrty thoughts!! hehehe ... plenty of scenarios around those piccies :devil:

Countdown seems in order. :)

Mo and I have been talking about a possible flashback sequence. Maybe Lindsay keeps flashing back to their encounter instead of them putting the pool scene at the beginning---I credit my ideas to Mo since we share a brain----Dude, that brain is one bouncing place. :lol:

Okay, so I'm going to go out and raise some hell tonight. Not really, but I'm going out anyway. Hopefully D/L are secure in their broom closet, if not, let them out for some air please.

We know that D/L must be doing something together even if they haven't taken that 'step' in their relationship yet. So what kind of dates are they going out on?
  • Strickly fun
    Fun with make-out sequences in between
    Not really dating, just total smut between them

So what do you guys think? Night shippers. :)

I think theyre having strictly fun dates but I wish they were having make-out sessions in between. :) I can't see Lindsay as the type to jump into bed with someone, even if he is Danny Messer. He's still got to wine and dine her. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back