Jorja/Sara Tough As Nails Thread 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jorja leaves, show dies. Sorry, just the way it goes. Pretty much EVERYTHING collapses somehow if she dies or leaves. Yeah, there are other good characters, but she's connected to the main 'MAIN' character, which in turn holds the rest up. It'd be a stupid reason to kill her or let her leave. Too many loose ends.

btw, Sara and poetry, woot.

I said in the episode thread just now, her interaction with Nick was just amazing because suddenly, she was like Sara of old! The joking around, the poetry, talking by the pool. I wanted to kiss the screen, no joke. She's so much more like the Sara I came to love when she's not with Gris. Maybe I'm the only one who sees it. And I guess I'm biased since I don't like the ship. Okay, don't listen to me. hahaha

It's not just you. I'm pro GSR, but if I could trade them being cannon to get old Sara back I would. She's still beautiful and lights up the scene, but the old punky personality has just faded. Like I said before (not sure where) I think TPTB are just putting all the characters on the back burner to focus on the story at hand (which unspoiled little me is taking to be the limelight of GSR for now) sure every once in a while they bring out a character, but it can't be like old times when they were all out all at once being themselves...

Some people keep saying that they didn't like Sara's glasses last night..

Am I the only one who loved them? She looked so adorable in them..

I think the main reason for them was because Grissom was wearing the good ol' hat, and they had to have both geeks looking... well... geeky! haha. She's always adorable though! :p

gsrLOVE said:
Some people keep saying that they didn't like Sara's glasses last night..

I thought they were absolutely adorable! Round is such a more flattering shape for her face :cool:

Lots of people seem to have problems with Sara's style choices. But you have to remember that the writers did that for a reason ;) Sara's the workaholic. Sure, she wants to look nice, but that's just a nice top, some solid-colored slacks and maybe a dash of lip gloss and eye shadow. I think they purposely made it that way, because look at Catherine- she's always had the nicer outfits that had a little more 'pizazz' ;) But Sara's not a "people-person", as they put it :p I think they did it on purpose to show the difference between the two women's personalities and their own perceptions of themselves.

Catherine knows she's hot and she takes pride in her appearance :p

Sara's hot, she just doesn't know it yet :eek:

*Throws tomatoes at my avatar* The glasses are lovveee.

Oh Sara knows she's hot.. She just doesn't care to show it as much as some other folks out there :p :)

I agree - they made Sara's image the way it is for a reason. She's a workaholic, doesn't have kids - she doesn't have much of a life.. Why should she care so much about her appearance, when she doesn't have to try that hard :D

*Raises hand* Count me in the category of saying those glasses were hideous! However, they were actually a step up from the huge, square-framed 80s glasses she had at the beginning of BTK 2 earlier this season. I like her with the smaller, oval framed glasses like in Season 4 Getting off. It's so cute when she has them down a ways on her nose and peers over the top of them. It makes her look so adorable.

Heres my theroy about Sara getting killed off. Season 5 ,Nick was burried, he lived. Season 6, Brass was shot, he lived. If the have had 2 season finals were people were put in danger, then something will happen to Sara and she will live. I hope Sara is fine

csi sidle2399 hope your theory is right....
gsrlove love your avie.. are we talking about sara's shades i think she can carry and eye shades it fits her personality, being geeky or being fab like her shade in gum drops it made her look gorgeous and very eligant.
and i agree with you that sara has very minimal screen time hope the sara centric eppie will give us more intimate details about her and her past.

I will never dislike her! But I am very anti-GSR..
I will always like Jorja
eggbe4thechicken : That's not true at all for most people I know. I absolutely cannot stand GSR, and that's completely off topic since I can go on and on--but Jorja is one of my favorite actresses--she's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and Sara is one of my favorite characters.
That's all good then. :D I was worried that people might think 'ugh' everytime she comes onto the screen because of the 'threat' lol, of GSR. If that doesn't happen then it's all good. ;)

I loved the glasses she wore on Thursdays ep. :D Much nicer than the BTK ones. Anyone else feel that those glasses were out of place, they were quite happy, etc, and then Cath comes out and tells her she thought she'd been roofied. Well she did then take them off, but I don't know. :confused: Anyone understand me? Probably not. :rolleyes:

eggbe4thechicken said:
I loved the glasses she wore on Thursdays ep. :D Much nicer than the BTK ones. Anyone else feel that those glasses were out of place, they were quite happy, etc, and then Cath comes out and tells her she thought she'd been roofied. Well she did then take them off, but I don't know. :confused: Anyone understand me? Probably not. :rolleyes:

The glasses were WAYYY better than the BTK ones. I commented on the fact that I think my mom had the same ones like...10 years ago. :lol:

But...the glasses were still fugly.:lol:

I know someone mentioned the ones in Gum Drops...I LOVED those glasses! They made her look...professional? I dunno. They were awesome. They were so awesome...I bought the SAME pair myself. :D

And egg? What the H are you talking about? ::confuzzled:: :confused: Sara was roofied? When? :lol:

^Didn't think it made sense. :lol: I'll try to explain better. I was trying to say that when Cath told Sara about her 'possible' roofie, Sara was wearing the crazy glasses. I thought they may have been a bit out of place for such a serious scene. Although when Cath told her she did take them off. Maybe it was to show the contrast, I don't know. It just struck me as odd the first time I saw it.

Did that make any more sense? :lol:

^^Okay, I get it. :lol:

Yeah...becaue if she would of worn those things while she was talking to Catherine...I probably would of busted out laughing.

Those glasses just scream "I'm ugly. Look at me in all my ugliness." :lol:

And the sad part is? I now have the ugly glasses as my avatar. :lol:

But you know what? That scene was too cute NOT to make anything with. :D

So right. I usually don't talk in this thread. But, my name is holly or hollie. And yeah...

So, I just read the article about Jorja Fox's contract being expired. And i donno if this counts as a spolier or not, but would she seriously leave the show? Like. I'm freaking out. She can't leave. :(

She can't leave....! CSI will not be the same without her. I just wonder how much longer this goes on untill somebody will give us an answer!

kissmesweet said:
^^ What ships do you like then, Tuffel? I LOVE your signature and icon! She's so adorable!

I am a total femslash lover! Sara&Catherine all the way :)

My signature was created by one the nice people here on the site. The icon I found online :D and yes, she is adorable. And cute, sexy, smart, funny and... and... so much more :)

SaraSidleRules8, I love you! hehe. We have the same avatar *huggles icon*

hollie, at the moment everywhere you look they are saying the same things about Jorja's contract. We know it expires soon - but try not to be too upset, I don't think Jorja will be leaving IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back