Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adzix said:
hey sXs, how is the shopping fic going? i'm waiting impatiently :rolleyes:

I'm getting there. :) Don't worry, I'll be done within the next few days.

Aww.

I like the 'Only Sara can hug Grissom' or 'Only brunette girls can hug Grissom' thing. If it was a choice, I would definately have voted for it for a thread title. :) I dunno, I really like it, it makes me laugh and not tear up because it has nothing to do with Gil leaving.

No more hating on Since I met you, kthx. It's classic GSR! I don't understand how anyone could possibly have such distaste for it unless they weren't a true Grissom/Sara shipper. *eyes up Adz suspiciously*

So I'm nixing your campaign. We will have no hating in this thread. If you don't like something, though, at least have solid reasons behind why (and voice them) rather than just attacking it plain and simple. Who knows, you might even spark a proper discussion out of it rather than hate spam.

Anyway, now William Petersen has lost a bit of weight, I think he looks much better without the beard. Character-wise, though; the beard marked Grissom's darker years, and while he has been in burnout-mode for the past handful of episodes, for the majority of S7 he's been much happier and relaxed (read: Nick's mention of such in LLV) so it's good to have that fresher look about him. And once he gets back from his sabbatical, one would think (or hope) he'd be revitalised and rearing to go, so I vote WP shaves the DC beard and we maintain a beardless Grissom.

And as far as the hugging thing, LH isn't the only one to have hugged Grissom in the past (one being in LLV of course - there could be those shippers out there) so be fair to others too, eh? (This goes for everyone.) We have the hand-hold, among other things that many don't. Let them have theirs.

PS: sXs - Awesome icon ;) House/Cam & GSR are love :D

I'm getting there. Don't worry, I'll be done within the next few days.
can't wait! ;)
So I'm nixing your campaign. We will have no hating in this thread. If you don't like something, though, at least have solid reasons behind why (and voice them) rather than just attacking it plain and simple. Who knows, you might even spark a proper discussion out of it rather than hate spam.
i'm really sorry if i offended you or anyone else, i wasn't bashing it, but joking. sorry if it didn't sound like it, it may be my english-as-a-second-language-ness. i completely love that scene and it will always be one of my favorite GSR moments. it's just it's pretty old, and now we have plenty of knew ones. i think, instead of relying on older ideas, we can easily name the thread using something that is more reffering to the present situation of the Geeks. i'm repeating myself here cuz i already said it on the previous page.

but it's only a thread title so i think the whole thing isn't worth arguing. i'll be happy with whichever name cuz as i said before they're all great.

ETA:
i just read my previous posts again, and they actually make little sense. like, very little. and i think i'm the only one to actually understand my jokes, lol. again, sorry for the confusion.

I have just ready that Grissom will be back for 7x15 Laws of Gravity. YAY! I guess they are doing it real time 4 weeks.

I think I can last that long without some GSR interaction because i am not spoiler free! muahahaha! I have a lot to hold me until then. Thats all I am saying.

I am so happy to find out he will be back in law of gravity!!!!!!!!! I was worried that the rerun of fanny smacking was going to extend the time when would see him again. Does anyone know what Law of Gravity is about???
I wonder if Lady Heather will make an appearance this season. I think Sara needs to meet her face to face, maybe causing an uncomfortable situation for Grissom. How is this for a thread title. Bring Back the Beard!!! Ok maybe not I still love him without it.

Darn you TS! Now, if he comes back with the beard, I'm going to think that Grissom has gone dark, again! I mean, I was one of the first to think that the beard being gone was a sign of the lifting of the anguish and the restoration of peace in his life, but if he comes home with a beard... wow. I mean, he could argue that it was cold there, so he grew the beard. But what would his coworkers think since they assumed the beard going was a part of his wooing strategy for his girlfriend? The mind... it boggles!

No new episode this week. *sniff* But, we get a new one next week!

Incidentally, I think it's the only one with no mention of Grissom and Sara's relationship at all. She gets the gift in Redrum, which is going to be interesting, and we already know that she has some strange conversations with suspects in Meet Market...

Funny enough, I heard a dating commercial recently on television or on the radio that referred to dating as the "Meet Market." It was advertising for some online site, but I was tickled by the reference! :)

But what would his coworkers think since they assumed the beard going was a part of his wooing strategy for his girlfriend? The mind... it boggles!

Well, maybe growing the beard back will be part of Grissom's secret strategy to keep the relationship hidden. His sneaky spy Hodges must've told him Nick and Catherine were getting suspicious, and he and Sara probably decided he'd grow the beard back to outwit them, and then had several evil laughs about it. ;)

JK...but if Grissom does grow the beard back while he's at Williams, it shows his consideration for Sara. If everything I hear about stubble-burn hurting worse than beard-burn is true, he's making sure she feels as little pain as possible. Awwww. :)

-- geekprincess

I am getting a headache!!!!!! Csi makes us guess to much about what this means and that means, I wish he would just say I love you, No guessing on what that means.

geekprincess said:
JK...but if Grissom does grow the beard back while he's at Williams, it shows his consideration for Sara. If everything I hear about stubble-burn hurting worse than beard-burn is true, he's making sure she feels as little pain as possible. Awwww. :)

-- geekprincess

Oh, it's definitely true. My fiance has the most awesome beard. He can shave it off and grow it back in two weeks. However, those two weeks, kissing him is PAINFUL! My poor chin can't handle it! Also, as others have pointed out, Sara showing up to work with Beard Burn would be a dead giveaway that she was with a man with a beard. :) Maybe Sara's been wearing so many jackets lately to cover up the hickies!

I kid! I kid! :)

Do we think Sara and Grissom are in contact during this sabatical? I just can't be sure! I want to believe they are, but their goodbye made it seem like they weren't going to interact for the next four weeks. If so, that sucks!

Since I met you though. this title is corrupted and had a romance with an intern.

O.k. You've lost me :confused:.

in LLV when Adam Novak was calling Catherine, the date on her cell-phone showed Jan 4th 2007. SO, if TPTB specified in the show that he's gonna be gone for 4 weeks, and there is a rerun this Thursday, i think it's possible he may even be back on 7x 14 - Meet Market.

someone is mildly obsesed.

and edit-happy.

i think it's time for Sara's share in Grissom's boxe(r)s.
Ok, it took me a while to catch that. your a sick-dirty-minded person Adz :lol:

i am not spoiler free! muahahaha! I have a lot to hold me until then. Thats all I am saying.

Just rub it in why dont ya? Now that really makes me want to look in those little blue boxes.

Oh and: NO BEARD

I have just ready that Grissom will be back for 7x15 Laws of Gravity. YAY! I guess they are doing it real time 4 weeks.
you know that you just killed my theories? lol
O.k. You've lost me
lmao nevermind :) i'm the Hodges of this thread, lol.
Ok, it took me a while to catch that. your a sick-dirty-minded person Adz
MWAHAHA
Oh and: NO BEARD
i fully agree.no beard, yo.

i'm going to study, i've got a CRAPLOAD to go through today and i haven't done a thing yet. peace.

you know that you just killed my theories? lol

All my theories have been crushed in less than 24 hours. lol.

Put it this way, just because Grissom is gone for 4 weeks does not mean that GSR will be gone for 4 weeks.

muahahahaa!

As for the beard, I love the beard when WP gains a little weight in the face. Having said that I have seen pictures of him from his play and his face does look a little bit more plump so the beard wont bother me. I personally believe the beard will not be back either way.

You think it will have some symbolism towards GSR if he comes back with the beard because of what Nick said in LLV?

I also went for We'll see you when I get back seems proper, and that's the truth as well!!! i'ts going to be tortuous, not having Grissom here for 4 episodes.. :( I don't care how great this Liev is, no one can take Grissom's place.. and wondering how Sara will intereact with him?

pic000.jpg

my favourite is "We'll see you when you get back" too cos will be sooooo hard 4 episodes without Grissom / WP.
haaa i will miss him so much!! nothing is the same without our Griss.

Fingers crossed for the People's Choice Awards tonight. Last year Jorja didn't make an appearance, so I'm hoping if they do win that we'll get to see the whole cast.

Anyway - apparently they tell the nominees beforehand who won because it's generally good form to show up when your fanbase is the one giving you the accolade. lol.

My mean nasty mod moment: Keep spoilers, ANY spoilers, in the boxes, please, guys!

And I think we all know that I am firmly on Team Beard.

I honestly think that he won't shave it back. Partly because it shows that Grissom has returned "different" and also because...

Sara is being cold with him when he returns, we might (hopefully) see Dark, Jealous Grissom again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back