Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hearing different things, Does anyone know for sure what episode Grissom is going to come back on?

Hey guys.

I'm Lindsey. *waves frantically to all*

I'm saraXsullivan's twin sister. I've been on her account a bit, lurking at different threads and things. I felt the need to post, so I created an account.

So, I've mostly been a fan of anyone-with-anyone relationships. But, I dunno anymore. I think I'm still pretty much anyone-with-anyone, but Grissom and Sara should be together. It's just so obvious in their scenes, its really fun to watch A Bullet Runs Through it, then go back to an old episode in Season 1. *sighs*

I know I'm new, but I know my way around, so yes, I did vote in the poll.

I voted for the phone bill ones, yes, all of them, I find that idea to be extremely funny. So, that is what I chose.

And I agree with TS, having threads that say anything to do with 'I Miss You' would be too predictable, and I wouldn't like it. It's just because that was the scene we got, and we're not going to get another good one for 4 weeks, well I guess more because of re-runs and all that jazz. Nevertheless, it would be too obvious, too predictable, and it ticks me off that Sara just nodded and didn't say like 'Oh yah, well I LOVE YOU'.

That would have been good.

Grissom; I'll miss you.
Sara; *she gasps* Oh yah! Well.. *thinks* I LOVE YOU.
Grissom; *he gasps* Well... *thinks* I LOVE YOU MORE.
Sara; Oh yah, well, *thinks* I'm better in bed!
*Greg pops up out of nowhere*
Greg; Oh burn.

Haylee said:
I am new to this thread, I have been reading it for a long time though. I have been in love with this pairing since the famous " since I met you" line. I finally decided it would be nice to share my thoughts with others who love this couple as much as I do.
That being said. Is it just me or does csi have way to many reruns!!!!!!!! I live for the potential of good gsr scenes and that gets shattered when I see a rerun about to be played again.
My vote for the new thread name, You say it best, when you say nothing at all.
Since I am also trying to play catch up. I don't think a preganacy is in the cards for this duo. They have stayed so subtle with the relationship, I doubt they will all of a sudden get so bold. I would like to see them get less subtle. Seems like we got more gsr before they were a confirmed couple!!!!!! We see so much of Catherines private life, why not more gsr???

welcome Haylee good to have you here.. yes we'd all like to know that as well, as much as Catherine's character kicks a.. enough already,, they need to so feature our couple.. or how about Warrick, everybody else has been featured right? maybe when WP comes back,, hopefully the writers will get a clue :rolleyes:

lessismore.jpg

I've been watching old episodes and I have to agree with the people who like the beard. He does look better with it. I didn't think so at first. When this season started I was glad it was gone. But now that I have been watching those older shows I have decided I think he looks hotter with it. And I don't like beards at all!

Anyhow a lot of people have asked this question, but I don't think anyone knows the answer for sure. But here it is again. Do we know what episode Grissom returns? I'm guessing it won't be Law of Gravity, so maybe the one after that which I don't think has a title yet. This is going to be the longest month of our lives! :(

okay, those are my thoughts after watching LLV. kinda late, i know, but i'm sure everybody is still thrilled to read them.

or maybe not. lol.

anyway,
IMO, Sara didn't act her smile and that look of love in the beginning of the scene was absolutely real. also, the look Grissom gave her was the most lovable i've ever seen him showing. the chemistry of this scene was explosive. my interpretation of Grissom's behavior afterwards is that he actually wanted to say "i'll miss you" and that's it. it didn't seem that he wanted to say something more, or something different. i believe they talked about it enough at home, and knew they can't do that at work.

the statement he gave her was the most revealing he ever directly said to her at work anyway. IMO Sara is wise enough not to be hurt b/c of his behavior. she knows that there is no other person that deserves a break more than him, and she obviously can't take an overlapping time off. it was so clearly visible that both of them wanted to say goodbye somewhere more private. and i'm telling you, i left home for almost 5 months yesterday and feeling really sad at that moment is something natural, and doesn't mean you're hurt or mad at the person who you leave or who is leaving, at all.

i think they really wanted to hug, kiss or say something more than the situation allowed them to. when Sara saw him, her smile confirmed that she supports his decision, his expression meant that he actually loves her (which is something that i was afraid to claim before), and Sara's reaction in the end was a natural feeling of complete sadness when the person you love leaves. especially when you're in a new relationship where everything is going very well, and you fall in love with this person more and more every day.

Grissom's uneasiness made me think that their relationship may be not that old as we may think though. i think i'm going back to the "around TOYD" camp again.

about Nick/Cath conversation - finally! oh, i loved it. i watched it like 6 times. at first i thought Nick will imply that Cath is his girlfirend, lol. i wonder when they will figure it out. i'd like to see a little guessing game "He came back to LH?", "Sofia transfered to PD, maybe this is the real reason", "What about Sara?" etc etc.

but yeah, i think it's absolutely great that he leaves work earlier, takes some days off and care more about himself. it's just plain adorable.

as for the thread names, i don't care anymore, cuz they're all great. i don't even remember what i voted for. i have only one thing to say - NOT SINCE I MET YOU. seriously. it looks like we're digging up 10 year old quotes, cuz we don't have any new shippy moments. we're not Snickers guys, lol.

I guess if we watch The People's Choice Awards we may get to see our couple there. Has anyone heard anything about WP's play and if it over now? I think it ended yesterday.

oh, i got a thread title ideas, but i guess it's too late.

Only Sara can hug Grissom

and my favorite:
We DEMAND a make-out

and also i don't think the titles with Phonesex in them are any worse than the titles with eyesex (and one of them was/is YoBling's title). but it's just me.

I'm going to nix the "hug" one simply because we might run into some problems due to the Lady Heather fandom, and while I know you're the last GSR to want to blast LH, there's no reason getting into an argument or purposefully jabbing over something as silly as a thread title.

Is People's Choice on tonight?

PCAs are indeed on tonight, which is annoying since I'm a Houseaholic, as well. I do hope the team turns out for the event, though. T'would be loverly!

In the thread name poll I voted for "We'll see you when you get back." It's just so inclusive, and makes it sound like we're one united thread waiting in anticipation, and cheesy as that sounds, it makes me smile. I mean, we're up for a few eps without our beloved Grissom, and if he were real, we'd want him to know he was missed. :)

Gosh, I sound like some sort of demented stalker, tonight.

It seems so weird that this time last year when they won, we still thought we were stiffed on Gum Drops and staring down the barrel of another character's appearance killing GSR altogether.

Come what may, I suppose.

I went with: We'll See You When You Get Back. Nice, simple, open.

I saw a picture of WP doing his play and he had the beard back, which I know was brought up earlier, but I hope he keeps it and does not shave again. I like him better with the beard also. I have noticed that the main stories this season have gone to Grissom and Cathrine, They have not done to much with Warrick, Nick, or Sara. We saw some Sara with the Grissom seems but she really did not stand out to much.

I'm going to nix the "hug" one simply because we might run into some problems due to the Lady Heather fandom, and while I know you're the last GSR to want to blast LH, there's no reason getting into an argument or purposefully jabbing over something as silly as a thread title.
oh goodness. i'm offically a jerk, period. i totally haven't thought of that. i guess it's b/c my flight took me 24 hours and i haven't slept for 26 *smacks herself*

i voted also for We'll see you when you get back, i agree the title is as cute as it gets. and it completely expresses my love towards both GG and WP.

i'd like to make a short negative campaign against Since I met you though. this title is corrupted and had a romance with an intern. i have pictures. so vote for something else.

hey sXs, how is the shopping fic going? i'm waiting impatiently :rolleyes:

i gotta go and finally make some icons, i haven't have time for absolutely anything lately.

peace, love and GSR *makes a V sign*

Nah, it's fine. If it had been anyone else, I would've suspected it to be a rude crack, but as it is... I really highly doubt it from you. lol.

Anyway - I also hope he keeps the beard. And as Adzix will tell you, they prefer him to dye it for the show, so... he may decide shaving is easier to keep up than dying. But I am hoping, if only for the "I have changed" message it might send, that the beard will be back.

You are very odd with your intern pictures.

Well hell, I'll take one Grissom with a beard, and one without. Deliver both to my bedroom, please; $100 tip if they're there by Wednesday!

I voted for We'll see you when you get back as well. As Alyssa explained so well, it really does seem sort of fitting. After all, we Geek Lovers are waiting to see what happens with GSR when he returns, aren't we? :) (Oh come on, you're counting down the days too - admit it!)

Nah, it's fine. If it had been anyone else, I would've suspected it to be a rude crack, but as it is... I really highly doubt it from you. lol.
yeah, i was totally thinking about the LLV Grissom/Nick scene. completely forgot it's a primary shippy G/LH moment. and i'm the last person on this thread that should forget about it. i feel ashamed *diggs a whole in the ground and sticks my head inside like an emu*

what about Only brunette GIRLS can hug Grissom?

okay, okay, joking.
And as Adzix will tell you, they prefer him to dye it for the show, so... he may decide shaving is easier to keep up than dying
they definitely force him to, lol. but i don't mind, grey looks better than white anyway. heck, i would still love him with pink hair.
You are very odd with your intern pictures.
it's not me, it's the title. i'm telling you, it's much worse than BC/ML.

ETA:
Well hell, I'll take one Grissom with a beard, and one without. Deliver both to my bedroom, please; $100 tip if they're there by Wednesday!
i'm giving $200.

ETA2:
assuming that Grissom will be gone for 4 episodes and come back on the 7x16, the episode we're all waiting for is named Monster In A Box. If it's 7x15, it's Law of Gravity.

ETA3 (gawd):
i'd like only to point out that all the episodes with "Box" in its name in the past were VERY, VERY shippy.

Lady Heather's Box - Grissom having an affair with LH.
Inside The Box - Grissom being hugged by Catherine (which was the only scene between those two were i saw something more than frendship if you ask me).

i think it's time for Sara's share in Grissom's boxe(r)s.

ETA4 (i SWEAR it's the last one):
in LLV when Adam Novak was calling Catherine, the date on her cell-phone showed Jan 4th 2007. SO, if TPTB specified in the show that he's gonna be gone for 4 weeks, and there is a rerun this Thursday, i think it's possible he may even be back on 7x 14 - Meet Market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back