Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I voted for "running up the phone bill" got to be.. and when are the cast members signing up for S/8? does anyone know? he's supposedly ready to star filming again,, now that he's done with his play.. ~~~waiting for Feb.~~~

[​IMG]

2. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i read just Jorja and Billy don't sign yet...

i'm really worried
    i listen Billy could sign but they want kill Sara or make she leave than he doesn't sign for to support Jorja.
    i don't know if is true or pure especulation

3. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I haven't been on this board for a while. I know and I hope Billy, Jorja and George re-signed. I just love those three, (They my favorite and you will see my new icon of my shippers.) together. I heard just Marg re-signed, not the other cast. I hope they do.

They not going to killed off Sara, she is too popular with the fan. I know, I read over at YTDAW and I said to them, what with you about killing off Sara? Grissom will come back in Feb. in times Feb. sweep. He is back at the episode of Monster in the Box. He is back and went back to investigate about murder and who did it? I wonders how Grissom is going to react about his team going against Catherine. I know Sara will tell him about it.

4. Desertwind

On them re-signing "you heard" :eek: cite your source.. where did you read this?..thank's ;)

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'd saying Running Up is the clear winner. lol.

The evidence we spoileds have to the contrary. But really... Grissom may very well, like, call up and they don't say anything for 10 minutes and then hang up. Romantic. lol.

6. Turtlebaby

Turtlebaby Police Officer

STALKER GRISSOM! MWAHAHAH! No, I'm kidding though. *cough*

Anyways. So I was rewatching LLV.

Yes, I'm an addict and I need help. But this is the one Thursday I'm GLAD CSI isn't new. Why? Because our cable company is having issues with the fiber optics they use. Gah. So I have no TV. For at least three more days. So I watch tapes.

And what is the name of my cable company? Cable Services Incorporated. *cough* CSI.

Anyways. So I was rewatching LLV. And really? Sara starts coming off kinda... pissed. After the third time of watching for heartache and all that other mellow drama stuff, you start imagining other scenarios.

I said it before that she looked hurt. I take that back. She's got the look on her face that tells me that they have been over this conversation at least once (probably in arguement form) and she's actually angry that he's leaving. But doesn't WANT to be angry. So therefore she's angrier.

She wants to be able to tell him that she's gonna miss him too, but instead just nods. She wants to be able to hug him goodbye but instead hugs herself. I think they fought about this and they didn't come to an agreement. He was set on going... she was set on his staying. And he's sorry that he hurt her - she's mad that he left anyways...

I'm reading entirely to much into this. I need my cable back.

Oh, and I've decided to withdraw myself from YTDAW. I will NOT be actively seeking out spoilers any longer. I will, however, still be reading the little blue boxes. I can't give them up. I just can't. So I'll be at least semi-spoiler free.

Which means, Sarah, that if anything should arise that I would want to know - you KNOW what I'm talking about - send me a PM.

I'm just tired of the headache that sifting through so many spoilers causes. But for something uber major - for the LOVE OF GOD. TELL ME.

That is all.

7. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I read somewhere on other board. That was a month ago and rumor is going on. All I know is Marg is the only one that re-signed. I haven't heard anything about the other cast re-signed and I'm hoping they will. I don't know. I hoping we will find out soon.

8. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

i am officially spoiler-free :eek:! yay me ;)! its really hard :mad:... anyway can someone tell me hpw many cast members have resigned? thanks

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I think she meant she hoped they'd resigned...that was my interpretation anyway. Re-signed I mean not resigned.

I could never go spoiler free myself...I need my spoilers badly hehe.

*hopes the spoilers don't make her as sad as they sound*

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lmao. Yes, master.

Is it the tone? I mean, the way in which the spoilers are being given and received?

Because if that's the case, while I love our spoiler girls...

how can I say this without being a bitch?

They do tend to blow things out of proportion.

Remember Committed? Remember Compulsion? Remember Pirates? Remember Roshomama?

For good or for worse, things are never as extreme as they're represented, and so you wind up watching the episode and it's sort of like, "That's it? Really?"

Anyway - as for the current GSR stuf...

So Sara does something while he's away that he wants an explanation for? We already know it's not cheating. I have a feeling she just removed his stuff from her apartment or something. I mean, if Grissom was used to co-habitating with her, and suddenly he walks in and all of his stuff is gone, I think he would be pretty surprised and pretty upset. It would also explain why he's hunting her down in the lab. That sort of thing says, "We're broken up"

11. Desertwind

12. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

yep and Fans do that too cos omg everyone think in everything, just like me..almost dying here..i know is just a tv show but i can't control LOL

i tried don't think in that words ,but yes..look like a we're breaken up for me. i'm suspicioncos cos i love Grissom so much.. i'm feeling so sorry for him..for me he always have fear the relationships have and lose and now...He have problems with the work and now the relationship. I understand Sara's reason and i feel so sorry for her too. Will be hard for me if iwill be so intense like spoilers said. I want hug him and Give some good advice

13. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

Wiat I have one! How about

Sabbaticals make the heart grow Fonder.

I tried that in the GSR forum at TV.com, but I think they're using the one with the drty txt mssgng. :p

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lmao @ desert's pic.

GRISSOM: Should you be able to bend that way?
    SARA: You weren't complaining at the time.

15. Desertwind

Thank's Sarah it's from "Blood Drops"

Is it true that this Keppler guy is going to get killed off? where'd you hear that from?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.