CaRWash RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Dutchie, Aug 19, 2006.

1. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He feels her on his chest crying and fights to wake back up,” Cal…it’s going to be…ok.” He says taking small little breaths of air into his lungs. He puts his arm around her then gets an idea, a smile spreads across his face,” my cell....call for help.” He runs his fingers through her hair having a feeling of hope now.

poor ryan...

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

poor Calleigh...

She looks up. "I...I tried...there's no connection..." She sobs. His smile disappears like snow under the sun. "I'm so sorry..." She says. "I don't know what to do. Everything I try fails. I thought I could talk Josh into letting us go but he didn't, and I wanted to call but it won't work...I don't want to die here Ryan. I don't want to end it here. There's so much I want to do, so much I want to ask..."

3. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

Now knowing what happened during the past because he had been involved into private difficulties, Horatio ones again walked down the hallway of his lab. (sorry i was moving took me a while) It took him a while to recognize what he really missed and what took so much over his life he couldn't see the real world out there. Only one thought still went through his mind, but until he saw and until he could react it could have been too late. He walked as slowly as he could and tried to get in touch with anybody, but there were so many new faces he never saw and so much going on he didn't know about so the first thing that came to his mind was just to find someone who could help him find out what happened.

4. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

Now all his hope is gone and so is his smile. He lays his head forward on her," Cal the only thing you ....can do now." He stops taking a deep breath from a pain he's having," you need to go, try...to get out for ...help. I don't want to ....die but…." He looks into her eyes," I love you, there's... so much I want too." He closes his eyes tight fighting with the pain in his body,” we don’t…have ...much time.”

5. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Calleigh sighs, running her fingers through his hair. "Ryan...I can't run. Listen to me, Josh locked the door. The door is locked. I can't leave this room in any way."

She leans her forehead against his. "All we can do now is hold on. Someone in the lab must've figured out we're missing by now. I'm sure they're looking for us. They'll find us. We just have to wait for them, and hold on. I know you're in pain. But please try to hold on. I love you too, we'll make it through together."

She lets him lean on her, he's weak and can hardly speak, let alone breathe. "Keep taking deep breaths, okay? Leave the rest to me, let me worry, you just need to keep breathing and stay with me now."

6. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

{Surprise!!!! I'm here again!!! :p}

While they (Delko, Boa and Tripp) walk to their car to try to find Cal and Ryan, Delko tells them what he found out about road 31. "I've been investigating about it, and I found out that there's a rairoad 31, nor only a road. But the only thing that remains of the railroad is part of the rails, that can't be seen easily. It used to be watched out but they gave up 'cause they thought it wasn't necesary".

"But how didn't we know about it???" asked Natalia. "It's hard to explain, I had to ask for some favors to find out about it. But the important thing is that there are some abandoned houses and warehouses near the railroad, that have been hiding places since then, for drug dealers and things like that.". Frank said if maybe they had made a mistake while they were searching there, "exactly, that's my point, the railroad is on the left side but it's still a little far from the main road. So they have to be there, in one of those places."

While talking, they were already in their way to road 31 again.

7. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

"I'm trying Cal I don't want to leave you...I can't loose you...not...now." He says gasping for air," I'm trying." He closes his eyes trying to concentrate on breathing.

8. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"You're not gonna lose me Ryan. You're gonna stay right with me." She placed her hand on his chest, feeling it moving up and down as he struggled to breathe. "Is there anything I can do for you? Anything at all to make you feel better, more comfortable? Are you lying okay? Do you need any water? I think I have a bottle of water in my purse."

9. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Frank nodded in agreement with Eric. He was a good CSI and he was most likely right with this rail road thing. Besides there wasn't anytime to doubt him. Frank looked to Natalia and Eric and motioned for them to climb into the car. Starting the engine he considered putting the lights on but subtlety would be key if they wanted to find Ryan and Cal alive, and to not startling their capter. He took the moment or two it took Natalia and Eric to ponder everything that happened. He certainly hoped that when, not if but WHEN, they found Cal and Ryan that they both realised life was too short, and both admitted the underlaying feelings between them, frank may be old but he wasn't stupid...for the most part...
    The slamming of the car door broke his thought train and he put the car into gear and made his way out of PD...

10. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Natalia got into the car with Tripp and Delko. She was excited that she got to help, but she was also scared out of her friggen mind. She remembered how she felt when she went to that shooting scene with Ryan. Ryan. All the memories started to float back. Now, she wasn't just looking for any body, but Ryan's body. Calleigh's body. What if they find them and they're... Dead. Her eyes start swelling up as she thinks about them not being alive. Delko looks back at her from the front seat and asks her what's wrong. "It's... It's.. I.. I'm just worried. What if.. They're.. Dead!!" She starts bawling even worse with every word she said.

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Delko notices that Natalia is very sad, so she asks her was going on, he still can believe she's so worried. "Hey, Natalia, what's wrong?, you look very sad, tell me". She explains, she's worried cause maybe Ryan and Cal are dead. "Oh, Natalia come on, I'm worried too, but everything will be ok. Remember that they're detectives too, they know how to defend themselves, Josh won't be able to hurt them so easy. Just relax a little, we need your head on straight, ok?"

12. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

(just something off the topic but for a great writer of ours)

Happy b-day to Sue.. Love and hugs from me and i hope you have a great day.. I will think of you very much..
    (and Josh is in the closet, im angry with him, for hurting my poor Calleigh and Ryan.)

13. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*finishes blowing up balloon* Happy BD again Sue!!! :D My dear Ryan you are.

Nathalie you changed your name! :eek: I was like: "who is that?" Until I saw your pic and banner. :lol:

14. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

He nods his head a little,” just hold…me…don’t let me go.” A tear runs down his face.

Aw thanks guys I feel so special...

15. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

"I've got you Ryan." She pulls him close to her and leans her head against his cheek. "I've got you and I'm not going to let you go. Ever again." She wipes away the tear and plants a soft tender kiss on his lips. "Never."

I'm getting kinda inspirationless here...we need Natalia/Eric/Tripp here!