Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LadySaraButterfly said a couple posts up to pm her for how to view the clip in question.

Hey hey, I'm here. Nice to know you're so worried about me ;)
I'm still alive...hyperventilating a little, but otherwise fine...that is, I've been doing a lot of squeeeing lately, something that's totally not me. Think that had something to do with the Early Show clip...
And I'm still trying to get over how kick-ass Sofia was in Burn Out.

Thank you so much for the link LadySaraButterfly, that made my day. :)

That was so weird, seeing her dressed like Sofia but sounding English. I had to watch it a few times because I was focusing so hard on the accent I actuley missed most of what she said.

Now I know that apparently an English accent is incompatible with a “tough” attitude and it probably would have been unrealistic for the show but after seeing that I really, really wish she’d got to keep her normal accent.

And she did look positively fantastic didn’t she.

atfm said:
Made some screencaps from the Early Show clip:

Thank you so much for those! Love the caps, although the gsr in the corner is kinda disturbing :p
But who cares when Louise looks so pretty in them, especiall #3 is pure cuteness :D

MiaCharlize said:

Thank you so much for those! Love the caps, although the gsr in the corner is kinda disturbing :p
But who cares when Louise looks so pretty in them, especiall #3 is pure cuteness :D

Photoshop can take care of that. ;) #3 is my fave, too. I'm tempted to make an icon from that. ;)

midnight_tiptoes said: I was channel surfing the other morning and caught Louise on a movie with Alec Baldwin. Awful movie, but yay Louise!

Have not seen that movie yet, but I think its called Second Nature. I bought the movie The Mummy, a British film Louise was in that was awful too. I endure watching most anything no matter how bad if she stars in the film. :p

atfm said: 3. I don't know if anyone saw this but I loved the look she gave the dog in Burnout when it kept on barking.

I didn't notice her looking at the dog in that scene. However, you gave me an excuse to go back and look at the scene again. *giggles*

Built_01 said: Although when Sofia dusts the phone booth in Werewolves - quite a nerdy thing to do to pass the time.

Sure she did this to pass time, but IMO she dusted the phone booth to tick off Sara for making her wait. :p

Drumchik said:
More beautiful Sofia pics. We just had TOYD last night. Loved Sofia in that

My favorite pic in that episode....

sofgreg1.jpg

I love how Greg is eyeing her here and the fact that the car sales mans eyes go immediately to her proudly displayed badge. I could see how men would find her intimidating. I find powerful women sexy.

Her nervous habits have been showing more since ABRTI... It brought up a funny little image in my head of her sitting, hitting a ball attached to a paddle repeatedly, chewing a toothpick, tapping her foot and writting out alphabatized lists of suspects.

That's our sexy gal!

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. BTA is Black Tie Affair owned by Erica. It's for G/C shippers. Unfortunately, I can't share the clip with nonmembers, but I see LSB has found it elsewhere :)

And I LOVE these Sofia pics.

Ok, I’m going to continue on with what’s going to become my annoying weekly ritual (I’ll stop if you want me to) and that is begging all you lovely people to tell me what happened with Sofia in this weeks episode (please, please, please!!!) Even the smallest most insignificant detail would be welcome by me.

I’d ask over at the Post Mortem thread but all they can seem to talk about is Greg and Grisson and why the bloody hell does he have to work every single case with Sara anyway!!! (Sorry, just a little anti-GSR anger boiling over) I heard there was a pretty good scene with Greg and Sofia, anyway if you all would be kind enough; I’d be much obliged.

Yes, there was an excellent scene between Greg and Sofia last night on "Post Mortem" If you remember back in "Snakes" we see her mentor young Greg with her knowledge from her years of experience. Again, she stepped up and helped to show Greg wisdom by comforting him with words to show him he should not feel sorry for what happened the night of the beatings in "FannySmackin'" Here is verbatim what she said to him.

Greg approaches Sofia out in the hallway.

Sofia: Hey

Greg: Nicholas was right, this isn't a trial its a circus.

Sofia: Yeah, I heard, starring the mother.

Greg: I feel like I should say something.

Sofia: Like what?

Greg: I don't know.

Sofia: Your Sorry. (She pauses) You don't apologize to a mother of a guy who beat one man to death and was trying to do the same to you. That is as good as saying your guilty and setting yourself up for one hell of a civil suit besides. You did nothing wrong.

Greg: I just want to be able to sleep again.

Sofia: We put ourselves in harms way every single day and sometimes we pay one hell of a price for surviving it. Other people will never understand that.

This one one of my favorite scenes of the show. Sofia was basically in court the whole episode. Earlier on she was on the witness stand testifying to wha she saw at the scene.

Hope this helps you out 88Blackbirds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back