The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Waterboy.

I'm not really a big Sandler fan but I found myself laughing every now and then at the idiotic jokes :D I think my favorite bits would have to be Rob Schneider's short scenes. The guy cracks me up no matter what.

I just watched two movies this past week:

The first was "Grumpy Old Men", with my Dad. I hadn't seen it since it first came out, and was pleasantly surprised. It was funny in a comfortable way and I enjoyed it a lot.. I passed out halfway through, but I blame the mono and not the movie :)

The second movie I saw this week was 'To Live and Die in LA'. I bought it for $6 at EB to watch on CSI premiere night with my best bud Sarah (sarahvma) All I have to say? Thank god for the hard liquor we had on hand. It wasn't even bad enough to be entertaining. It was just BORING. By the end of the movie we had no clue what was going on, in part because we were drunk, and in part because we just didn't care anymore. It was so totally awful. The only redeeming feature would be for those William Petersen fans who want to see him naked. It was all in all a really awful film.

The last movie I saw was like a week ago, In Her Shoes. That was an okay movie, I guess... Then about a week before that, I saw Shaun of the Dead. That movie is hilarious. I was laughing at almost everything that happened. :lol: It was great.

Last night, I finally saw RENT.

I really liked it, but it was driving me nuts that I recognized "Mark" but couldn't place him. I even knew his name was Anthony Rapp, but I just didn't know why I knew him. Went to IMDB and felt like an idiot! Adventures in Babysitting!

I watched that movie like a zillion times, why couldn't I place him? lol

My excuse is that I was running a fever last night. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!

The last TWO movies I saw were the same movie hehehe...

Invincible, absolutely addictive. I went to see it b/c I love Mark Wahlberg, but seriously it was a wonderful movie (and not JUST because of all the skin he showed :D) I would recommend it to anyone, I'm not really into sports but it was still really good.

Just watched Lucky Number Slevin and thought it was pretty good. Definitely kept me guess to how things would end up.

Scoop

Hugh Jackman is sex on legs. Other than that, I thought the movie was rather meh. It pretty much slowed down a third into the film , just ground into a halt and died a little death. Only Hugh woke me up. Seriously. *Sigh*

I just finished watching Spy Kids. I hadn't watched it in ages and decided to put it on cause I looove Spy Kids so much. First of all, I adore Alan Cumming (I met him once and the picture I had taken with him still is proudly displayed on my fridge). Second of all, I adore Teri Hatcher. So quasi-evil Alan Cumming and totally evil/partially-bald Teri Hatcher make like, the uber team for me. If only they could have been in Cabaret at the same time, I would have sold my soul to have seen it. As is, I only managed to see Alan and not Teri. Anyway, there are cool gadgets and stuff. And it's a Robert Rodriguez movie, and really, when does Robert Rodriguez ever go wrong? NEVER, that's when. Never.

We just went to the Cinema, and saw "Little Miss Sunshine" fantastic ;)so many twists & turns, it's not what I thought it would be!! Greg Kinear , awesome, those big blue eyes- he's worthy of an Oscar, I think!! and the raunchy old dad Alan Arkin great, the little girl- great!! and the rest of the cast Dave Chapell, good, and the whole premise , and the horrible stuff that happend to this family as they leave Albuquerque, to head for L.A. OMG, unbeliveable--go see it!!! I forgot to tell you that Hodges from CSI was in this- as a really nice guy at the beauty contest ;)I LOL :lol:

^desert I really wanna see Little Miss Sunshine.. I'm glad to hear you liked it, I've heard nothing bad about it. That, Lucky Number Slevin, Black Dahlia, and Hollywoodland top my "what to watch" list at the moment :)

Hmmm i watched this really rubbish little made-for-tv movie the other day about "The Flash" yet even though i knew it was rubbish i couldn't actually stop watching it. Sad huh?

Hopefully this week i'm going to see World Trade Center, i know it's controversial and some people say its too soon but i just have to see it, anything to do with 9/11 both interests me and makes me appreciate my way of life a little bit more.

Sadly I watched High School Musical, I was taping it for a friend. I thought it was incredibly cheesy, so to make it more bearable I watched the Mummy and the Mummy returns instead, it was my wine to the cheesy cheese. :lol:

I saw Little Miss Sunshine.
Made me both laugh and cry.

and alos, i am going to see World Trade Centre this weekend.
i know i'll cry though/

I saw Adam Sandler's Eight Crazy Nights & it was sooo hilarious! i love that movie! I also saw the begging of Sahara & it was pretty good, @ least of wat i watched of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back