Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will always have faith in GSR, even if Grissom cheats. I could never forgive him, but if things turn out good for Sara, I am happy.

But what is all this talk about Grissom being the one that cheats? Girls cheat too, y'know!! What would you all think if Sara would cheat with someone? Would you have the same view as with Grissom cheating? Or wouldn't you mind that much, or maybe even more?! I'm sorry, I had to step up for men there. :p

I would mind a cheating Grissom more than a cheating Sara, I have to say. Sara always had to wait for him, so if she gets dissapointed again, I'll be crushed. I have always felt for her more anyway. If Sara cheats, I'll feel bad for Grissom a lot as well though! But it depends who it is. If it's Greg (or me) I wouldn't mind. I am in favor of a Grissom/Sara/Greg love triangle. Though I don't know if it will do the show much good.. :rolleyes:

For the poll i went for the "misunderstanding". We already kind of seen this in ABRTI between Sofia,Sara and Griss but at that time we didnt know they were going out(IMO i think they were dating already) so we didnt assume nothing we just thought that Sara was been jeoulous (or i thought that) but if any of this were to happen I would rather see Sara cheating on Grissom than Grissom cheating on Sara.

Fabian said:
But what is all this talk about Grissom being the one that cheats? Girls cheat too, y'know!! What would you all think if Sara would cheat with someone? Would you have the same view as with Grissom cheating? Or wouldn't you mind that much, or maybe even more?! I'm sorry, I had to step up for men there. :p
Quite right, Fabian! :lol: Girls definitely also cheat.

I can see Sara cheating on Grissom even less than Gris cheating on her. She carried a torch for him for 5-6 years (depending on just when you judge them to have got together) so now she's got him, well, I just cannot see it happening. If it did, I would feel bad for Grissom and I would lose faith in GSR. I'd forgive Sara though and I'd still watch the show. I guess I would forgive Sara more than Grissom but not because we're both girls - just because I love the character of Sara more than Grissom. If I can forgive her the drink-driving incident, I can forgive her most things.

sarahvma said:
Making Hank cheat on her, ultimately, was a bad idea. Especially considering that technically she was the cheat-ee, the "other woman". It felt like too easy a cop-out. It would've been more interesting if Hank had broken up with her because he thought she was cheating - too much time at the lab, and he could tell her mind wasn't always with him... aka. Mentally cheating because she was still infatuated with Grissom.
Sorry to go back to an earlier discussion point but I totally agree with this. Your plot idea would have been much better. It even felt like it was being led up to, what with Sara not even calling Hank her boyfriend at first. The "Hank's a cheat" was a lazy plot-line.

^
I have mixed feelings about Hank that cheated. I don't know if I would have liked it if he broke up with her because of Grissom...cause I kind of liked the Hank-story separate from Grissom. I saw it as a story for Sara developing as a social person. Making her 'the other woman' was a big plus, since that doesn't happen a lot to tv show regulars. But looking at the direction the Hank-story was going, with Sara being in denial about him being her boyfriend...maybe it would have been more logical if Hank broke up with her because of her awkwardness towards him and her 'relationship' with Grissom.

I'd forgive Sara though and I'd still watch the show. I guess I would forgive Sara more than Grissom but not because we're both girls - just because I love the character of Sara more than Grissom. If I can forgive her the drink-driving incident, I can forgive her most things.
I wouldn't forgive Sara for cheating. I forgive Sara everything, but not that. Sometimes I am thinking about how supervisial I really am; judging Cath badly for everything she does, but being mild on Sara. But hey, I'm in love. :p

Fabian said:
I wouldn't forgive Sara for cheating. I forgive Sara everything, but not that. Sometimes I am thinking about how supervisial I really am; judging Cath badly for everything she does, but being mild on Sara. But hey, I'm in love. :p

Haha, you're not the only one.

I never thought about it that way. For some reason, I can defenitley see Sara cheating on Grissom if he does something that disapoints her. But I agree with Fabes, I wouldn't forgive her for that, not a chance in hell. It would be like Cath cheatin' on Eddie with Greg or something, but I digress. Furthermore, like the aforementioned Fabes said, we cannot judge Catherine harder than Sara, and also, we must not be sexist, boys and girls. Sara could cheat just as well as Grissom, but I can't see either of them cheating so early on in the relationship. It's like being newlyweds. You never fight.. for the first few months. :lol:

I'm still wondering if Sara's truly in love. I know I said before, that this is love, blah blah, but I don't know if it's really going to stay stable, because she's been waiting for him for so freakin' long, I don't know if she can wait much longer. To quote Sara; "I do [know what to do about our relationship] But by the time you figure it out, it just may be too late." But then again, they did get it on, "after the screen went black." :devil:

alright. cheating. uhhh ... we're really talking about something which is SO out of character for both our geeks. i mean it's almost like: if grissom came one evening to work in a clown costume, would sara still love him? i mean, it SO won't happen. i just can't see him cheating, sara either. they came such long way to get to this point that they know better what's precious. besides, grissom is VERY ethical. he'd never do such thing. the same thing goes to sara.

but there is a similar situation which i can kinda see happening (still not very possible). grissom hurting her. not intentionaly. he can hurt. we saw it many times. for example in the way he did with LH in LHB. he knows Sara better and longer though. with LH it was attraction, they slept together after a second meeting and they didn't know much about each other. i think like LH said, he knew she didn't do it (that's why he trusted her and slept with her) but he just couldn't risk his job anymore.

so i would accept a storyline where grissom is saying/doing something that unintentionaly hurts sara's feelings (we saw those situatios enough times - for example the hamburger meat), BUT once again i really don't think it will happen or be a major thing. i would just put the blame on grissom's lack of social skills, though i think they can communicate really good now. i think he changed, but there is still some Old Grissom in him, that pops up from time to time.

so in the poll i voted for misunderstanding. but there are not much awkward/suspicious situations that can happen really. i can only recall one recent moment like this: the end of POTTR. but i think even if sara saw them there she wouldn't be mad at him, seeing the situation LH was in.

he seems to think that if he ignores something, the problem will go away. When he became too attracted, too infatuated with Sara, he pretty much made her invisible at work, until that telltale exchange of "You see me every day".
i think this what you said sarah is just the best way to inteprate Grissom's behavior towards sara all this time. i think THIS IS IT, what was happening in his mind.

he understood that sara is like his hearing. so like you said, if he ignores it, it'll go away. he needed a surgery to keep his hearing, he had to act on his feelings for sara to win her and a better, complete life.

i picked the third option, but then i realized i wanted to pick the fourd, so i'll explain why i would go for that one (i didn't, but well.. ;)) i think that the directors would never let grissom cheat on her, that would be a very big mistake, cause all the GSR shippers will be very dissapointed and angry and confused, blablabla.. :rolleyes:
but in case the writers will let him cheat on her, i would treat is as a biiiig misunderstanding! :( :p

alright. cheating. uhhh ... we're really talking about something which is SO out of character for both our geeks. i mean it's almost like: if grissom came one evening to work in a clown costume, would sara still love him? i mean, it SO won't happen. i just can't see him cheating, sara either. they came such long way to get to this point that they know better what's precious. besides, grissom is VERY ethical. he'd never do such thing. the same thing goes to sara.

This is the show that had two professional lab techs settle an argument with a contest that involved one of them having to wear a Swami Hat. Let's not rule anything out. lol.

he understood that sara is like his hearing. so like you said, if he ignores it, it'll go away. he needed a surgery to keep his hearing, he had to act on his feelings for sara to win her and a better, complete life.

Right. And eventually he had to realize that it wasn't just going to stop coming back to haunt him, so he had to deal with it.

Okay, they just got together and we're talking about cheating! Where did this come from. I been gone a few days and then see this. I don't even wnat to think about problems yet. I just want to enjoy the relationship. If they had either couple cheat, I would stop watching because I would be so annoyed. I stop watching General Hospital because that happen with my favorite couple and that was a soap. I can except a break up or even some trouble from LH in the future but if they break up GSR because ONE OF THEM CHEATS ON THE OTHER AFTER SEVEN LONNNNGGGGG YEEAARRRS. I AM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I can't see him cheating on her. I'd definitely be out the door it TPTB pulled anything like that, but I don't think Mr. Petersen would allow that. Grissom and Sara have been building up for years, probably long before the show started, if we look at it that way. It took Grissom forever to trust Sara enough to be with her.

That's one thing I love about both these characters, they both have trust issues, but they can trust each other. That is something unique, and wonderful, and rare. They love each other too much to cheat. One of Grissom's greatest fears about Sara circa season 4 was that she might get bored with him and go off with someone else. We know Sara's in it for the long haul, and I believe Grissom is as well.

Okay, there is really just way too much going on here ;) Nah, I love that we've got deep discussion going on again! I knew things would pick up in the fall.

For the poll I went with "Still watch, never excuse", etc. etc. Again, I don't watch this show for the ship. I watch it cause it's a good show. But were Grissom to cheat on Sara, that's it for me and GSR. I'd go be a fulltime Sandle shipper. It would be an awful, OOC plotpoint and it would make me hate Grissom and worry for the way the show is going, but I probably wouldn't stop watching. My TV wouldn't be turned to GA Thursdays at 9, anyway. Maybe Celebrity Duets, but not GA.

In other exciting news, I'm spending the weekend on Vancouver Island with my Dad, sipping wine and eating brie (*pompous face*). Today we went to this family market in Coombs (there are goats on the roof. I love the goats so.), and Dad and I found these delightfully gaudy straw hats and promptly put them on proudly. I was like "HEY DAD! We're like Grissom." and he goes "Yeah, what the hell was up with that awful hat of his? That was just so bad." He then went on to say "Oh, by the way, I saw that last episode you told me about where the girl comes out in her nightgown." I was like "Yeah, score for GSR." and he's all "I think he needed to get laid." and we snickered. He wouldn't let me have the hat, but I did get pretty new paints.

We also went to WalMart and they have all their Halloween decor for sale and in addition to a Rick James-singing, dancing pirate skeleton (which Dad watched in mezmeration for several minutes whilst I yelled 'He's RICK JAMES, matey! Show him your bosom!'), they had CRIME SCENE TAPE and I was like "Um, Dad, I need that. My friend Sarah is uh. Totally obsessed with CSI. Yeah, her. Not me. And anyway uh, Sarah needs crime scene tape for when we watch CSI. *cough* " Alas, I was unsuccessful in my pleas.

This fascinating episode of "Weird Stuff Dayna Does in Relation to CSI" brought to you by me and several glasses of prize Meritage. Thank you and goodnight.

happy b-day sara sidle 09/16/06 ;) that boss it gives to you many presents lol.
the gsr is the canon, anyone cheating anyone i think that we have enjoy more the canon , the spoilers are good for they ,gsr together 4ever and ever.
she move on from san francisco for grissom and warrick say "You just don't like other women in his life."
and he always to be jealous if sara have to man around and he need she... the perfect couple..

e.t.a= apologize for my english

sidlreiana your English is understandable, and I always enjoy your posts :)

Is it Sara's birthday today? I did not know that. Hopefully she'll be enjoying some birthday lovin' from her main man. What does this make her, a Virgo? Yeah, I think so.. she seems like a virgo. I can see it.

I picked the second choice from the poll, although I think I would be very very very mad at Grissom. After six years of Grissom wanting the relationship to happen but being too afraid of "what if"s, and then when it actually happens to go and do something like that? Nah, I don't think he would do that. But if for some really really whacked-out warped reason he did, I would be very very pissed. And I think Sara would flip. She'd make really rude comments after they broke up and she'd say stuff about it all the time. Like if there was a case and a guy was cheating on his girlfriend, Catherine or someone would be like "What was this guy thinking, cheating like that?" and then Sara would be like "Ask Grissom, I bet he knows." and she'd glare at him. And oh man, if looks could kill he'd be killed, reborn, and killed again. Lol.

which Dad watched in mezmeration for several minutes whilst I yelled 'He's RICK JAMES, matey! Show him your bosom

"What did the five philangees say to the visage?"

"Wenches, have intercourse with Charles Murphey the Third!!"

they had CRIME SCENE TAPE and I was like "Um, Dad, I need that. My friend Sarah is uh. Totally obsessed with CSI. Yeah, her. Not me. And anyway uh, Sarah needs crime scene tape for when we watch CSI. *cough* " Alas, I was unsuccessful in my pleas.

We plan to "tape each other up" with crime scene tape while watching. And Dayna's boyfriend glares at us and makes loud pronouncements of rage. Yeah. We're cool like that.

And you WOULD go to Vancouver Island, you ho. Trying to steal my man, aren't you? AREN'T YOU???!!!

Is it Sara's birthday today? I did not know that. Hopefully she'll be enjoying some birthday lovin' from her main man. What does this make her, a Virgo? Yeah, I think so.. she seems like a virgo. I can see it.

Lemme check... yep. September 16th was Sara's birthday. And y'all call yourselves fans. PAH! A POX. POX! Anyway... that makes her 35.

BTW, I looked up Virgo's horoscope today, and I swear to God this is what it said:

"A great weekend looks set to keep getting better! Your relationship is going from strength to strength right now and that special someone in your life may even be ready to make a really significant commitment. The important thing is to wait for them to express how they feel in their own time."

But, in a horrific turn, this is Grissom's horoscope:

"You are in a very creative mood today so be sure to make the most of all that enthusiasm! It’s a great day for going shopping with a group of friends and stocking up on your wardrobe. You will be on fire with your fashion sense and able to dispense some excellent style tips! "

Y'all?

FEAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back