Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I too would like to see Grissom's mother at some stage. I'd also like to find out what happened to Sara's mother and brother.... Like them possibly turning up in regards to a crime the CSI's are investigating, maybe under alias's so no one immediately connects them with Sara.

Anyhow, about the last poll. I want to see them live happily ever after but I think as to what TPTB do to them possibly depends on how long WP and JF stay with the show. I'd like some sort of resolution if they both leave. As for their careers, yes Sara is working her way up. Grissom is essentially at the top of where he wants to be. He doesn't want to go any higher because it's all beaurocracy and he doesn't want to be a paper pusher or a bum kisser. I don't want to see him go backwards but possibly work on a lower level with all the perks of being higher up.

But with Sara I think a lot will have to do with how long she's still a character in the show. If it's only for this coming season then theoretically she can begin leaving for family reasons. Read: She gets pregnant with Grissom's baby. And the baby will be born in the final episode of the season :lol:

I have information on where you can locate moving pictures (lol - regulations are a bitch) of Season 7's Beardless Billy.

PM me if you haven't seen them yet.

Personally I think he looks fine. I still associate it with earlier seasons, but I'd say he looks somewhere between seasons 1 and 2.

I liked this poll- interesting and exciting- I choose the "job change" because of WP's exit for his play, and they wouldn't be able to work on the same shift- now that their romantically involved- and the other "smooth sailing all the way" if I had my way- which is rare :( on CSI I mean- except the final "WTG" scene- I loved it-- anyway-

TOGETHER FOREVER

I really can't see Grissom beardless really. its just apart of him. Sarah thanks for that btw.

But with Sara I think a lot will have to do with how long she's still a character in the show. If it's only for this coming season then theoretically she can begin leaving for family reasons. Read: She gets pregnant with Grissom's baby. And the baby will be born in the final episode of the season

Aww, a little baby. You know honestly, I can see that happening.

I just watched the new promo- btw, are links to promos really off-limits? Like. They aren't whole episodes. You can generally d/l them on the CBS site. They're a marketing device to get people to watch CSI, and if you turn your TV to CBS for more than an hour, chances are you'll see one.. *shrugs* But then logic doesn't always enter the picture here.

Anyway, I saw the promo. It was. You know. A promo. It totally psyched me a bit, but still, I want MORE. It was very short. Grissom looks very old without his beard. OldER, let's say. Also? Isn't it weird that he looks REALLY skinny in the face? I mean, it doesn't show his body or anything, and I doubt he's managed to cut back THAT much, but seriously. His face looks almost gaunt. Very bizarre.

iheartnickcath said:
Aww, a little baby. You know honestly, I can see that happening.

Really? Lol, 'cause I can't. That would seem like mucho shark jumpage to me.

I agree with Zigs, though, I want a bigger promo! *coughwithnewGSRinit...

Ahem.

Unlike some people *shoots a glance at Zigs and Sarah* I don't have a problem with a) Billy being beardless, or b) Billy's looks in general, lol, so I'm simply curious to see how things will go here.

So, does anyone know what the time lapse is meant to be between WTG and the new season premiere? I mean, is it supposed to be the length of the summer, or is it gonna be a direct continuation, or what?

How do you think GSR will have developed over that time? Will it STILL be a secret to the rest of the team when we come back? What does everyone think?

Hrm, I wathed the promo and I think it's from an old ep. If we are talking about the same sequence. Closing the car door? Or did I miss something.... Ok, just saw the trailer for (Is ep name off limits to say?) and there I see he is beardless. He looks good in whatever, hehehe....

Oh, I forgot.. Did Grissom and Sara ever hug on the show??

Isn't it weird that he looks REALLY skinny in the face? I mean, it doesn't show his body or anything, and I doubt he's managed to cut back THAT much, but seriously. His face looks almost gaunt. Very bizarre.
hmmmm ... well maybe i'm weird but i don't find him skinny there. seriously, to me, he looks the same he looked in WTG, only the beard is gone. actually i thought he would be thinner :p but i wouldn't say anything definitively just yet. the promo is very short, he is on screen for a barely one second and the clips on internet aren't the best quality. i'll wait for promo pics to say anything more, really. i hope they'll be released soon.

So, does anyone know what the time lapse is meant to be between WTG and the new season premiere? I mean, is it supposed to be the length of the summer, or is it gonna be a direct continuation, or what?
well, last time it wasn't directly continuated from S5. Nick looked normally again, so i guess the break was summer - long.

but this time? i think they'll do the same thing. it's just easier. but on the other hand, i heard NS saying that what happened to Brass will affect our CSI a lot, so it's possible they'll make this break shorter. eventually? we may never know, even after watching new episodes.

How do you think GSR will have developed over that time? Will it STILL be a secret to the rest of the team when we come back? What does everyone think?
oh yeah. it will be a secret!!! and i think their relationship won't change that much. it was already developed in a level, that one or two months don't make much of a difference.

so to sum it all up: i think the break will be summer long, but the stage of the relationship will be the same as in WTG, so we can basically say it's directly continuated.

Hrm, I wathed the promo and I think it's from an old ep. If we are talking about the same sequence. Closing the car door? Or did I miss something....
closing the car door?? beardless?? where did you get that?? i saw a promo where he's taking off his shades. you sure it's new??

angeldreams said:

No, they haven't, angeldreams. Not yet on camera, anyway ;)

He hugged Holly (R.I.P) in the pilot episode, and Lady Heather in 6x15 'Pirates of the Third Reich'. Oh and Cath hugged him in 3x23 'Inside The Box' just before his operation. But that's all the Grissom hugging action we've had, as far as I'm aware?

The closest, physically, Gris and Sara have come on screen are hand holds (4x23 'Bloodlines' & 5x13 'Nesting Dolls'), face touches (1x03 'Crate'n'Burial' & 2x05 'Scuba Doobie Doo'), a blanket wraparound (1x10 'Sex, Lies & Larvae') and an arm hold (2x21 'Anatomy of a Lye'). Oh, and not to forget the hot, HOT sexual tension in the "pin me down" scene in 4x04, 'Invisible Evidence'.

I think that's all, isn't it folks? Seriously excuse me if I missed something blaringly obvious. It's late and I've had a very long day.

theatresporter said:
angeldreams said:

No, they haven't, angeldreams. Not yet on camera, anyway ;)

Keyword in this statement: yet. :D

Jenjac said:
Read: She gets pregnant with Grissom's baby. And the baby will be born in the final episode of the season :lol:

I actually can see that happeneing...And I also think that it would be one very adorable child. Come on you guys, picture what the baby would look like with me *pictures the baby* AWWWWWWW so cute. You know it, don't deny it :p
I mean, just look at a picture of them together *pokes at siggy banner*, and it's like "Woah, they'd make cute babies." :p

i think grissom should spread the love a lil more!!

i mean we never see him happily hug any of the male csi's

we never see him hug sara!!!!!

i think we will in seasons to come....a whole lotta' huggin' and kissin'

I actually can see that happeneing...And I also think that it would be one very adorable child. Come on you guys, picture what the baby would look like with me *pictures the baby* AWWWWWWW so cute. You know it, don't deny it
I mean, just look at a picture of them together *pokes at siggy banner*, and it's like "Woah, they'd make cute babies."
after thinking about it deeply and for a long time, i came into conclusion that it wouldn't fit to the style of CSI series' ... BUT ... *oh boy* yeah, i ... ummm ... i hate to admit it but i also see that happening ... it would be pretty awesome :p their kid would be such a geek though. a very cute geek. what do you think? a girl or a boy? i'd like them to have a boy actually ;) a wandering around and putting his curious nose everywhere mini version of Grissom :D

awwwwwwwww....thats so cute, i picture them getting married first though....can u imagine the wedding?

there would be bugs instead of doves and the vowes would be odd!!

Poll time!

Yes, it's a little late, but this is kind of just a strange little opinion poll anyhow.

Essentially my question is this: are you the sort of person who says, "Yes, Sara and Grissom having been together since about season 2 makes no sense, but if that's what they give us, then that IS canon" or are you the kind of person who believes that canon should actually follow what has happened in the past and it's the writers who need to accept that, not us?

I just know that, for me, I'll be really disappointed if we're given a timeline that just doesn't gel with what we've seen on the show - aka, for me, anything before Committed. Having said that, though - as disappointed as I'll be, I will accept that that is canon in the eyes of the show. So I pick option 1.

hey guys :)
newbie wanna know what everyone's reaction is when the "Grissom-Sarah" news was confirmed. mine was...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!" *big grin*
*claps in excitement*
*speachless*
*stares blankly into television*
*faints*

well... all of it is true except for the faint part.. its partially true :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back