Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I'm very, very, very, very sorry.

I'm thinking this is it for me with this board. I'm tired of everything, and I'm being tested for thyroid cancer, so you know what? I just can't do it anymore. I'm sorry again for the personal comments. See ya.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Little note for the Billyfiles out there - Apparently a CBS promo that was aired tonight confirms that Grissom will be beardless this season.

I haven't seen it, but reports so far are favorable. lol.

BTW, Fogs - Zigs hadn't seen the message yet, just so you know. I'm sure she wouldn't have purposely disobeyed.

Back on topic: Reasons for beardless Grissom? Pretend it was for canon's sake.

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Desert, that's a very yummy pic :) Thanks for posting. Can someone explain the Gum Drops thing to me a little? I can't find the original post, but watched it tonight and now I'm curious. BTW what did Sara say he was doing that he was gone...I heard something about the body farm but I didn't catch all of it.

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I believe she said he was either teaching a class or that he was attending a seminar somewhere out of town.

The fact that Sara is the newsbringer, I think, was Sarah Goldfinger's one attempt at a wink to them being together, if she couldn't have her scene.

5. ziggystarduzt

^Thanks, Sar. I'm usually a big, essay-length, well thought out poster. It kind of sucks to feel attacked for the rare OT post.. I'm just cranky and tired and scared, I guess.

Anyway, do we know when these promo picks are being released? Is it a commercial on CBS that you saw? Cause I think I'm gonna start watching TV again, Prison Break heralding the return of the fall schedule this Monday. I might just have to sit obsessively and wait until I see it...

I heart Sarah GoooooooooldFINGER! </shirley bassey voice>

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

She's the one... the one with the adorably photoshopped-in CSI reference in place of the usual Bond song lyric...

Not that catchy, was it?

Anyway - it was a commercial on CBS itself, between ET and something else of the upcoming season. Beardless Grissom looked shocked and took off his sunglasses. It doesn't sound like it was very long.

CBS will probably have it up later.

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Hey guys. I heard a rumor that a short promo for the new season was shown today, but has yet to be reprised. Whatever the promo is on CBS's Innertube using last season's footage is really awesome, though. However, I'm just curious if anyone else spotted the season 7 promo.

I've been reading spoilers (don't worry, not saying any), and I realized I hadn't been here for a bit. I hope others are as excited about the new season as I am! My family is already starting to buzz with excitement! Canon GSR is just making me squeel like a little girl, especially after those three bed pictures were released a few weeks back!

Hope all is well in the gutter! Miss you guys.

8. ziggystarduzt

http://www.grissomsararomance.com/ has a season 7 promo up now. It doesn't have any new scenes, but it's very funky and set to music that is cool and seems to say "I can't believe you're here" or something, I dunno, and it does have the canon scene in it. So yeah, check it out.

9. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

I still think it's a 3 seasons on, 3 seasons off thing. Wait for season 10 and the beard will be back, lol.

Speaking of 3 seasons on, 3 seasons off things, actually - any word on whether a new Companion Guide will be coming out anytime soon? The original was from seasons 1-3, so one would hope they'd have a 4-6 (read: GSR FILLED GOODNESS) one to follow up from that. (Seriously though, it would have Invisible Evidence, Butterflied, Nesting Dolls, Committed, Time of Your Death, Way To Go...not to mention all the rest. SO MANY GREAT GSR EPS *love*)

As for SG's little wink to the audience with the phone call reference - God how I love that woman. RAMGOLD FO LYFE. Heh. I really hope she has a fantastic chance to write a wonderful GSR ep this season. Since it took me until just last week to watch the final four, I finally got to see Rashomama, and that is quite possibly one of my new favourite episodes of all time. My friend Rachel turned to me and said 'You know, I saw this episode and thought - 'THIS is what CSI would be like all the time if you wrote for it''. I thought that was sweet :)

Someone should really get that Goldfinger song and make a CSI FanVid using some of the greatest moments from SG's episodes. I would love to see that. Yes, I know, someone's going to go ahead and think/say 'Why don't you just do it, then?' but shh :p

Zigs, I'm certain Fogs knows what a great poster you are usually, and I wouldn't call what she did an 'attack' (I know technically you didn't either, you just said you felt attacked). But I do see how you'd both feel about the situation, especially concerning the nature of both your days, so now it's sorted we should just leave it at that. Some days most certainly suck.

Season 7 Promos? The one on grissomsararomance.com seems to be more of a summer promo, rather than one for season 7 (I mean, despite the fact there's obviously no new footage in it, it still...I'm pretty sure it says 'this summer' in it somewhere (though I could be wrong)) so that doesn't feel like one for a new season to me...Not that I'm complaining - the song is awesome, and the inclusion of the WTG end scene is love!

I can't wait for promo pics, though. I mean, if last season's matching red/black clothes and TVGuide leering pics (also with matching dark/light blue clothes :D) are anything to go by, hopefully there'll be some hot GSR action in season 7 promos now that we're, y'know, canon ;)

As for season 7 GSR goes anyway, what do you think it holds in store for us shippers?

(Yes, kids, it's POLL TIME! Okay, so this doesn't have the greatest range of options, but work with me here, people!)

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ziggy, i'm so sorry, i'll keep you in my prayers and hope that everything will be fine with your health.

poll! wee! :D okey, what i voted for is ... twice no. 1 :D :D yeah, yeah, i know. i'm too much of an optimist, but hey that's what i think is going to happen. i certainly WOULDN'T like if any of them was transferring, so i'd HATE any job changes. the brake up - i'm not even going there. i don't like the idea of their relationship being up in the air either, and i don't think it'll all happen. i could vote "other" in the first poll, but i read the first answer again, and thought it's not that impossible to happen. i still think, b/c there are a lot of fans who don't like GSR, TPTB won't make a big job-issue out of it, which will be extended to more than one episode. and don't think this issue is possible to put in only one episode, not mentioning there has to be a crime-storyline in it.

so in the second poll, i voted no.1 as well. as much as i would like a little tiny whiny bit of angst, i wouldn't like any of the options in the poll to happen except no. 1 of course. what kind of angst i'd like to see? GS trying to hide everything and someone from the team finds out, or suspect something blah blah blah. that sort of thing.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you all for your warm welcome, I think I ll have a lot of fun with you guys!!! BTW I am not from australia but from austria!!! You know that little country in europe known for its alps and mozart :) But anyway I am glad to be with you and please spoil me!!!!! I am dying to know whats going on between our favorite couple, so give it all to me :devil: :devil:

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

gsrhappyending, basically what happened in S6 finale is greatly summarized by your nickname :D they're together, they spend nights at each other apartments and keep it all a secret from everybody. so celebrate my mate from Austria! Grissom and Sara are together, they are officially a couple!!!!! YEEPEE YAY YO BILLYBOPBOO LALALALA AKOOKA RACHA!!

13. ziggystarduzt

Thanks, Adz, I appreciate it. You're a sweetie :) And may I say? Your new banner is fantastic.

In the poll I went with, first answer: The fabled discussion will return. It's like Gum Drops. They cut the scene, but obviously kept the storyline of GSR happening. I can't see them bringing up another big plotpoint and then cutting it. I'm sure it'll come up.

As for the second question, I went with "other". I don't really care what happens. I'm sure it'll work out.

14. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

aaaww, thank you ziggy :D *sob of joy*

and yeah, finally when GSR is canon, i don't believe TPTB will feed us with angsty unhappy-ending transfertoanothershift storylines. this will make NO ONE happy. besides, i think even if they tried to make us a little scared, eventually everything will be ok. like with Brass in WTG.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Thank you so much for the good news!! You make my day!! :D
    Lets hope thing go on that way, please tell me when does it become obvious that they are a couple, does it happen in the final episode of #6 or before that? Is there a kissing scene anywhere or a romantic moment where they confess their feelings for eachother??? Please let me know!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.