Spoilers on Future Episodes--You have been warned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Spoilers on future episodes

Sounds like a great episode! I'm worried about Flack, but I hope the season finale is a good one. Last year's was good, but nothing earth-shattering. I'm wondering if we'll know Flack's fate at the end of the episode, or if we'll have to wait until next year.

So on Melina's appearance on the Early Show, they showed a short clip from tonight's ep-Stella is going to have a flashback of shooting Frankie. As sad as it is, I do like the continuity.

It does seem strange considering the fact that they haven't followed up on previous story lines e.g. Aiden and Danny's brother.

I'm feelin a little :confused: Is this right:
The next ep is the one where Mac gets a slap, the one after that is where Aiden dies :( and the one after that is when Flack gets blown up :( :(-if so it's gonna be insane!!!!

Oh thanx :)That IS insane then!Can't wait!Just read about Mac's flashy back thingy-even better!Though it does sound like everythings happening at once.crazy.Everyone will be traumatised.Bad for them but good for us i guess as long as it doesn't all become doom and gloom! :rolleyes:Need some light relief occasionally,seems loads of people in CSI are popping their clogs this season!

Top41 said:
Sounds like a great episode! I'm worried about Flack, but I hope the season finale is a good one. Last year's was good, but nothing earth-shattering. I'm wondering if we'll know Flack's fate at the end of the episode, or if we'll have to wait until next year.

My pen pal and fanfic beta said that it probably wouldn't be a cliffhanger since there have been zero rumors of Eddie leaving the show. And I doubt that it'd work as a cliffhanger since they are already killing off Aiden, and the writers would not be insane enough to kill off two main characters that close together.(okay, so tenically Aiden's a *former* main character)

One thing's for sure-All of Flack's injuries will probably be below the neck, no way is that pretty face getting messed up. :lol:

Carrieattheprom said:

One thing's for sure-All of Flack's injuries will probably be below the neck, no way is that pretty face getting messed up. :lol:

You'd hope so wouldn't you.

I hope that it gives a bit of an insight into Flack.

God by the end of this season i'm going to be a nervous wreck. I just hope they don't leave us with a cliffhanger cos otherwise i'm going to be a mess.

I hope the Frankie flashback tonight leads to Smacked-ness. Hope springs eternal I guess LOL.

They better not do a cliffhanger, I agree. There's already rumors of one of some kind on Bones, I'll go insane with two of them lol.

I've been thinking about the issue of Flack's 'grave injuries' and I'm inclined to think that it'll probably be minor facial damage (the artful scratch with the butterfly bandage, the bloody lip, etc.) with serious internal trauma. That way they can have his life in danger without having to worry about permanently marring that purty face of his. ;)

NO CLIFFHANGERS!! Fay does not like cliffhangers. If you make the show good, people will come back next season without needing extra incentive. And it certainly appears that they're pulling out all the stops for these last few episodes.

Er, is there a member of the team who will escape the season unscathed? Stella got beat up, Mac's gonna get punched, Aiden's going to get roasted (true, she's not technically a member of the team, but still...), Flack's going to get blown up...:rolleyes: Let's hope Danny doesn't get a paper cut or we'll all have to hear about it. ;) :p :lol:

If Danny gets a paper cut, he'll be more dramatic about than all of the rest of them combined will be about their various problems! :eek: :lol:

Mel23 said:
It doesn't sound like Lindsey or Hawkes will get anything.

Poor Hawkes, sometimes I have to remind myself that he just left the morgue not the show. It's sad. :(

The spoilers certainly seem to indicate some serious drama these final few episodes.

Ali

I don't think they'll leave Flack's fate as a cliffhanger but I do believe that maybe the start of season three, Flack may be referring back to the incident if it's that bad.

*pets the Flack*

Top41 said:
If Danny gets a paper cut, he'll be more dramatic about than all of the rest of them combined will be about their various problems! :eek: :lol:

If Danny gets a paper cut, he will most likely expect workmans compensation, and an extended leave of absence to recuperate from his 'injury'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back