Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

exactly! it was really lovely :)

haha, genius! i wish my bio classes at school had had csi, i might have paid more attention (i actually got an A which was bizarre but i might have got a more interested A!)

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!!!!! :D

After Pharmacology i can go back home :D

G!!!!!!--->
    That episode was very special to me. Not only because the direct reference to Claire but because Mac did it out loud. For the first time he could express his state of mind. You know, we have talked about this before, but if anybody pays attention to this episode and especially the Mac and Stella scene, it describes and explains why he does have the urge to be "SuperMac" (a denomination i disagree)

He said:

"Something more than the truth and sincerety i see in Sullivan's eyes is d.... me to find answer here. When the Towers fell and Claire died it was the closest definition about what is injust and unfair in this world and i was powerless to do anything about this"

Sorry i can't remember the "d..." word and i can't understand my own handwriting! (I always copy my fav lines form the show)

I can imagine being very dedicated to his job and even being a workaholic before Claire died but me thinks he never felt this extremely need to "save the mankind" before. It was like the Talmud says "whosoever saves a single soul, preserves the whole world". In a certain way, deep down every victim is Claire and he tries to save every single soul because in that way he is saving her in that spiritual way. He doesn't feel that "powerless" feeling, that emptiness, when he is making justice

Besides "Taxi" only could have been written by a man. Only a man could put Stella on her boss' desk I would love a catfight and Stella losing her temper and the scene finsihing in passion
    The more i watch S5, the more i am convinced about what you have said darling. When i remember their catfight at the beginning of 5.24 you can tell Stella is very affected by Mac's words. It was like she was pelading with her eyes "Please, don't you realise why i did this?"
    Of course the lecture went on and Stella lost her temper and evrything was solved later!

Dear Lori,---> first than all thanks for sharing your story with us I don't think Stella feels threatened by Claire's memory either. She loves Mac for what he is, for what he was, and for what he will be. And Claire always will be part of him

Other fav lines (I think they are from Sweet 16 but i am not sure because i didn't write it:alienblush:)
    -Did you hear about Reed garret?
    -Not, nothing. But that day in the dining room i described his mother, hhe led up his eyes.....of curiosity
    He reminded me so much of her. I think he is coming when he is ready. I want this will be his decition
    You know what he is going through. It's a kid and he needs space right now. I can't imagine spend all his time looking for his biological mother and finds out Claire not longer exists
    -She exists Mac. In your memory...In your heart. You can show him how she was.

(besides we don't know if she knew Claire. Probably Stell did and she appreciated Claire for herself too).
    And just for this time i need to recognize Virus didn't recent Claire. She pretended to because Mac rejected her when she saw Stella:p

Kayla, darling-->
    I swear i hadn't read your post when i posted my lines earlier my dear :D Both of them seemed to be so affected by their argument. Their catfights have now a new meaning because they affected them in a different way they did back in S1 :D

Lisa!!!!-->
    Indeed :D She heard what she wanted...for now. Later she was all smiling and shining as a Christmas Tree LOL

People, i have missed you. I have been too tired to post as i like to post so i coudn't be here last days. However i will be back as much as i can when S6 starts! :D (if this stupid PC allows me. Blue scren have started again grrrr Technitian said it could be hardware)

saying Hi to his love :D

[​IMG]

The honeymoon master bedroom :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

With yesterday being the eighth anniversary of the 9/11 attacks Claire would be gone eight years and when Mac was talking to the embassy people in Greece he said he worked with Stella ten years so maybe Stella could have met Claire and it all depends if Mac talked about her at work would Stella know much about her. Mac is so private who knows if he did, we know he finally let them know about "Her" that is of course after "She" had to have a "cry fit".
    She" still could not deal with the fact that Claire was still in Macs heart "I SUPPOSE I should be flattered".... Geesh what a BABY!!!

4. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first off DEBS thanks for the awesome SMacked pics...

we have 11 DAYS UNTIL THE SIXTH SEASON!!! and you what that means MORE SMACKED moments which means MORE GREAT SMACKED PICTURES!!!!!!!!! I'm SO SUPER EXTREMELY EXCITED... not even ONCE in my life was I SO EXCITED for a new season of ANYTHING!!!!

this show is freakin awesome but SMACKED isnt the only reason why... but it's actually the main reason why I watch the show... DL moments are all right sumtimes, Flack and Jess were an awesome couple, small Adam/Stella scenes were cute but the show would be NOTHING without OUR SMACKED!!!!!!!

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family!!!!!!

Dear Lori--->
    Usually 9/11 is a day that i remember much more i want. I remember very well what i was doing. Especially because i was in some Yahoo mailing list and a couple of kids that got used to post had some relatives in there. So i always i have asked how Mac spends 9/11. If he is alone, if he stops doing what he does or if he remains in silence

Now after our beloved 5.24 thinsg are clearer about for how long they have known each other. Darn it! I wonder how Stella started working with him!!!:cool: However i remember sum 2 + 2 you could guess that according to some episodes where Mac made refernce to the past (like in Heroes when Mac told Stella Aiden's story)

Ali!!!--->
    :lol::lol: I am expecting lots of things of S6. The main thing i want is a memorable Season because i love this show with all my heart and i want my show being stronger and better considered this season by critics

BTW I am dying here. i want to know who the heck shot at them. It has been eating me inside the whole summer. Who did it? And why? It could be Dunsbrook ,right? But it would be evident. So who did it??? :drool::drool:
    Promos for S6.01 seem to be freakin' amazing:drool: And i trust my Stella will have a great moment. The episode was written by Mrs Pam Veasey and she always make Stellarinas happy!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Regarding Smacked, i dunno what to think. Is something going to happen between them? Certainly nobody knows except Our People;) Just i want one thing: not to loose the incredible closeness we got after 5.24 :drool:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

wouldn't you LOVE RELAXED MAC AND STELLA? :angel:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

The "d..." word is 'driving' my dear Debb. The Closer came on at 1 this morning and I stayed up to watch. It has to be the best Smacked episode besides GFD!

I'm almost certain that Stella has at least met Claire at some point before 9/11. The way Stel talks about her reveals that she knows much more about Claire than she would if Mac only mentioned her.

Besides, if my husband was working with someone as lovely as Stella, I would definitely check her out to make sure she wasn't trying to steal my man!

Up until that point, I actually liked Peyton (don't kill me!). And yes, I'm sure that it hurts if your boyfriend calls you by his dead wife's name. But really, Mac doesn't make those kind of mistakes unless something is really bothering him. He was already worried about Reed, and his fight with Flack hadn't helped anything. She knew what kind of pressure he was under, and yet still has to make it about her and add an even bigger burden on his shoulders. :scream:

Personally, I don't think it would bother me. Because if he calls you the name of someone he loved, that means that he loves you just as much. The poor pathetic Virus should have realized this, but didn't. Oh well, her loss is Stella's gain!:thumbsup:

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~

Firstly, Deb, that last picture you posted on your first post is just awesome. I love how Mac's looking at Stella :devil:

I know! I'm so excited for the new season, it's ridiculous! I can't wait to see more about Mac and Stella and the love we all know they share, and I really can't wait just to see some more show!

I think I may have to agree with you there. I mean, D/L is okay, sometimes. And Flack/Angell was awesome but sadly, it was done away with too soon. But the show wouldn't be anywhere without Mac and Stella.

Oh I think she knew Claire as well. That would be so awesome if they showed that factor *hinthint* But yeah, I think she knew him.

:lol::lol: Yeah, if I was married and my husband was working with someone like Stella, I'd definitely have to go check it out :lol:

That's all for now family! Talk to you soon. Love ya.

Axel

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kat!!!!!

thank you darling! And it was very Smacked indeed. I liked not only the case and that scene but that another moment where Mac and Stella were talking and she asked why he hadn't taken his wedding ring off and he said "I don't know. I don't want to" Stella's face spoke volumes how she felt! I am almost convinced she decided to go on a date just because Mac said that. It was like "I need to go on" from Stella too;)

I still have doubts my dear.Probably they did meet and certainly Stella knew Mac's feelings for Claire and i bet she did know Claire loved him but my doubnst come from the fact Stella didn't recognize Claire's name at first in Consequences. But of course it could be explained if we think Stella maybe didn't know her name before she got married "Claire Conrad"

mmmm the big fight between Mac and Donnie was in Consequences and Virus was pushy (more than usual:p) in Raising Shane. But having Sheldon in jail got on his nerves. And i Agree, Mac doesn't make those mistakes. Even if it would have been Stella and not Virus, he wuld be very careful of not hurting Stella/ Virus' feelings
    you know what? Now i feel a little pity for Virus:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

Axel my dear!--->
    thank you my dear. I have been in a pic hunting;)
    Claire always has been a character i want to know so if she came back in flashbacks would be awesome!:drool::drool::drool::drool:

well it can be possible :D I remember Serge's girlfriendwho came to know me (she was jealous even of the shadow around him:eek:) but later she realised i wasn't interested on him AT ALL! so she trusted me. She was right about being jealous and i saved his butt a lot of times:p

Waiting for his love

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She is so in love
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

9. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

NO! NO! NO! DEB DONT DO IT!!! Dont feel sorry for "HER"!!! "She" is the one who threw herself at him and pushed herself on him and by her own admission said he "wasnt ready for us". She should have just left him alone. BUT NO "She" had to throw herself at him so it just serves her right and she got what she deserved:lol: She had her nerve refering to Claire with such venom. In my opinion "she" would have been insecure with whom ever Mac showed an interest in... her vanity and jealousy would not allow for him to have any "girl" type "friendships"

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL I think i am benevolent tonight ;dear Lori :lol:
    It's true. She liked him, i can't say she loved him because she was so pushy and she tried to compete with all things and people he loved the most
    Why did she say and act as the "offended damsel"?

Anyway

It was mentioned in some article Donnie will be erratic, Mac , upset because they couldn't catch the shooter after a month and possibly Stella as very supportive of Don and who will be in chage to mediate between those two lovely gentleman:drool::drool::drool::drool: For God's sake THAt sounds so good! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HI, KIDS!

welcome, Mac's girl! :) you're gonna love it here!

I HEARD THAT! :shifty: lol! and he's hot, not primitive.... ;) *shippy runs*

you know what, i love gary (obviously). i really do: his body, his taste, his posture, the way he works... anyways. but i always get seriously worried when i read an interview of his. such as "the love of his life" part. i never thought stella should/would compare to claire. i don't think she would ever feel in the right to. hell, i wouldn't. but you know i worry that when gary says "claire was the love of his life" he means that "no more love life for mac". *g*

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Shippyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree, he is not...as Primitive as a Neanderthal. He is just as Primitive as the Missing Link:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He was talking about the personal background he was given BEFORE CSI NY started:thumbsup: Besides he can't be a fortuneteller and guess what it's going to say the next script:p

No, no shippy;) Stella couldn't think on anything when she saw Mac. She could only feel how her heart was beating so fast she almost fainted:drool::drool::drool::drool: And Mary and Mari are the only ones who speak Greek here;) I learn from them:thumbsup:

Maryyyyyyyyyy where are you??????????

Claire is lovely and I included her in my wish list for S6 so i hope either it's in S6 or any other season we can know her:bolian:

I am in Twitter but i don't post too often. I am Cienlunas

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

hello there family:

we should write something to TBTP:
    Dear people of Csi NY... We wish to see a little bit of Claire in the following season/seasons we want to know what she was like and such and how Mac and her were together...
    and also please let Mac and Stella get together, well they don't need to get together right away, but at least let them share a kiss, on the lips this time or Mac kissing Stella's cheek, that will be highly appreciated from the SMacked fans, and please let them share great moments, and don't let what happened in GFD "THE SMACKED EPISODE" disappear, they made a new meaning to the word friendship and love

thats all I'm asking for... every SMacked fan probably wishes the same... there are more SMacked fans who watch the show then you can probably imagine

so any of the smallest sort of them getting closer will get better, even if when she hands him a file their hands can slightly touch and then they look at each other for a few seconds and then Mac says somethin related to the case

Sincerely CSI NY watcher

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ali GREAT LETTER!
    A kiss (and especially one on the lips) would be perfect :D You know "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind." It would be huge for us, and little for the story because you don't need to make a big deal just for a kiss but for us would be GLORY! :D :D :D

GfD changed the dynamic of their relationship. I understand they can't be together right now but heck! play with their amazing chemistry! Slighly touches sound wonderful in my ears :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hello=) sorry for not beeing in here alot, school got a bit busy this week:shifty: and plus my teacher gave us homework to do in this weekend:scream: and it was a kinda long thing to:shifty: that was just mean:shifty:

anyways:p welcome to the newbies:) Im Gio

Axel:
    wups:lol: sorry I miss read the sentence you wrote earlier:guffaw:

Debs:
    Well now it's back:lol: I hadn't been thinking about the lap dance for a while now..but woops it's back in my head:devil: No haven't been thinking about the lap dance but I have been thinking about something else:angel: Like Mac and Stella have had this huge fight, and then they are gonna head home (alone for this moment) then they go to the elevator and end up beeing alone in the elevator, after a fight, with loooots of tense energy between them.. then the elevator stops and they starts to banter a little, and then Mac all of the sudden pins Stella to the elevator wall and things gets hot:devil: Im soo not dirty minded at all:angel::guffaw:

#Gio

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.