Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ah ha-ha GIo is back! YAY! :D

Glad you are back here my dear. I am with tons of homework too but when i don't resisit any longer i post here for 5' LOL
    Well you know i am a Shower lover but the elevator sounds extremely interesting too :D :drool::drool::drool:
    I wonder if in the next century we will have some Smacked Hot Action or if we will have to wait until they are sent to a Retirement House in 2039? Geriatric love maybe?:lol:

(sorry i couldn't resist it. You knwo i am not the patient type:angel:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2009
  2. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

DEBS! :) i'm officially following you on twitter now and i gotta say: melina looked specially good in this episode, didn't she?

i also think stella got kinda frustrated - even though she understood it - when mac had to go...

;*****

3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Debs:
    I tried to do that but my brain would not go on a break:wtf: so when I needed a break from homework I went out to drive a round on my mc:D
    No you don't say?:lol: wouldn't have taken notice that the fact that you have mentioned a hot shower scene a few times:lol: and I've written a shower ff, Im still waiting to get the ff back from my beta:) Oh I had soo no wait too much fun writing the shower ff:lol:
    I dunno, but hopefully it will be sometime:lol: thought in my head it's lots of, looots of hot smacked action:guffaw: but in a Retirement house, who knows, things might get hot there to:guffaw:eek:mg, why do I now picture Mac and Stella sneaking into a bucket closet in the Retirement house?:guffaw::guffaw:

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Shippy,!!!!!!!!!! She did my dear!!!!!!!!!!!

Consequences was one of the best CSI-Smacked episodes and especially because it was focused on 3 of my fav: Stella, Mac and Donnie
    Reed also was a gift to the Smacked Family, I mean: confusing Stell with his mom! :D

We could have more of that sweet closeness between Mac and Stella and the scene with Mac and Donnie is just priceless! I have it partially copied but not entirely because i couldn't undertand all the words

Also if you excuse me, it sounded a lot like a date at the beginning! Even Stell looked flirty! (of course she didn't know he was dating She Virus GAH!)

Me thinks she didn't want to stay in the bar but she said it because she didn't want he thought she was weak. So that scene and then the lovely scene from 5.24 when he helped her to stand up shows a difference in tehir relationship because she couldn't hide (in 5.24) she isn't tough All the time!

Gio, dear

you know me too well!:lol::lol::lol: But c'mon! after teh shower scene between Frank and Eleni, CBS can't say they can't show such things:lol:

Only if they remember to have their moning pills. And definitely writers should make sure none of them will have artritis or we won't have much Smacked action:lol:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 14, 2009
  5. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Season 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6! That was in a blink of an eye.

I totally agree with you. Regardless to how tough she is, able to endure hardship, adversity or pain involving considerable difficulty, the fact that she is a human, she still needs someone to take care of her and to comfort her when the pain is pushing her beyond boundaries, to the edge of a bridge. However, in our hearts, Stella Bonasera has always been and will always be a strong and determined character in the show. She fights like a Rambo, she faces her enemy with strength and courage, she rarely breaks down to show others except Mac, her "best friend". Apart from that, just like Mac, both of them have spent the last few years building metal walls after a few tragic incidents. One day, this wall shall be taken down step by step by each other. They have a beautiful and appealing relationship in the show not only as colleague but also as "best of friends". Envy them? ;) Incapable of being disregard. Their future reflects... One moment, one touch, one glance/gaze that shows warmth and reassurance.

[​IMG]

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Ah My Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Reading you is like listening a Stradivarious :D

Stella is that and more. Sometimes i was worried when she is considered just because of her "Rambo skills" and meanwhile i love that side, I can tell she is too vulnerable under her armour and people think she is "COLD". Only because someone can't cry or show her pain in a different way it doesn't mean she doesn't feel anything! And My Stella showed it! You only need time to understand the way she expresses her anguish (And i have seen all kind of ways!)

7. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie, are you implying that I'm a stringed instrument? ;) *kidding*

Yes, that I have seen it in All Access and Grounds for Deception myself. These episodes are not only the substantiation to comfirm this statement. She is vulnerable and capable of being physically and mentally wounded. Most of the time, she is also a person who tries to be strong for others' particularly for the team when one of them is down.

Nope, from my point of view, her childhood till now that she is 36 years old(Stella Bonasera). You see... her characteristics in the show which displays her as a strong-minded and unyielding character. Besides, after Frankie, I still remember the words she said to Mac, "I'm a big girl". After a while, she moved on with a new hope... this is not regarding her rambo skills but her personal life, being mentally and physically harmed. In her situation... it was just awful, the fact that someone you love maltreat you. Not all people can handle it like Stella. Nevertheless, there are times when she needed someone. For instance, the HIV case. One unforgettable moment...

[​IMG]

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

You know, i think her armour comes from beyond Frankie's storyline. I was referring to S1 and how some people thought she was cold when she wasn't for me at all. She just showed she was affected by situation around her in a different way. That's all. I strongly believe it's related to her own vita as an orphan

ps: My dear, Stella is 33 or 34 ;) :D

9. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Is it? I thought that was two years ago... :lol: Okay, no matter how old she is, she is always a beautiful Grecian angel to me.

Somehow I know it will all come out. :) Well, I never knew that someone described her using the term "cold". Season 1? Foremost, she is not stiff and definitely not lukewarm! She did, and she is affected by the situation around her, each and every second she face in life... Season 1, I still remember where she was emotionally involved in a case. Can that be addressed as "cold"? Unquestionably no! Yes, that's why I'm referring to her childhood in my previous post and I concur and totally agree with this view you pointed. Regarding Mac and Stella, what do you think that is coming for them within the time that has still to come? ;)

10. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I don't care what other people think, you know how much i love Stella mou! :D You only need to see her how deeply affected she was by Mac's state of mind in Blink to realise she deeply cares by all people around her. Later you can see her mood when she had to deal with the victim in 1.02 or the unknown kid case in 1.03 or the Chinese mother in Rain, or the adolescent in 1.15. Stella mas has reacted in a different way in every situation, but she always has showed how deeply affected she felt for those cases

Regarding Mac and Stella, I dunno. I don't want to hope much things, i don't want to think about much things. I just don't want to loose the cool things we got in 5.24 and 5.16. I mean, the closeness, the loving and tender gazes (Stelal's gaze to mac in 5.25 was PRICELESS!) So i prefer not to have much expectations just in case because i don't want to be dissapointed

11. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Kalispera! <- good evening

I am back from a short pause :) I was thinking that Stella is not cold at least she was not cold in Season one. Is one thing being serious and another to be cold. I was also thinking that Stella is working in a man dominant world and she needed to be taken seriously if she was to succeed thus she was all shielded up but cold.. neah?

Debbie mou I really love your piccies!!!!

shower, elevator, couch, office, home,park,car, hell! in a plane I don;t care as long we see it!!!.... Soon... :lol: :lol:

Ellow Shippy! I speak Greek dear, is my native language :)

That's all.. for now :D

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalispera Mary mou! :D
    I totally agree. Only because she didn't start screaming and kicking as a baby it doesn't mean she didn't feel it very inside. That last scene from 1.02 is priceless with Stella mas standing up watching the jerk who raped the girl being sent to jail. And she wasn't crying but she was affected very deeply by the case. You don't need tears to show that!
    OH YES!!!!!!!! :D especially because I have this Hyphothesis about Mac Taylor being extremely passionate and i want it to become a Theory!!! :lol: :lol: We already know Stella is wild ;) Now we need Mac showing his skills :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Oh well I would put my money on Stella because I bet that she will initiate the first move and on Mac for the concept because I think this man hides just than just an inner passion! But why do I think that all this will simply be in our imagination?? *sigh*

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7500000/Stella-Mac-mac-and-stella-7579264-326-405.jpg Look at them don't they look ...seductive?... :drool: :drool: :drool:

14. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Me too!

Either one of them has to make the first move. When there's a first move, the others/second step will follow up ;). How wild is Stella? :lol:

Yeah, yeah!!! That's true, I can't stop loving their gaze that speaks volume. Each time they work together, they would exchange gaze and without words, they knew what one another meant. 5.25... Their tender and loving gaze... When they hold each other... Lastly, I have to agree with you once again 'cause whenever our expectation is high, we seems to be disappointed after that. My one and only priority right now is, I want the new season! :lol: I have been influencing my friends into shipping Mac/Stella and I succeeded! :devil: Each episodes adds another Mac/Stella Moments that spend a long time over in my mind, it was exceedingly beautiful! :drool:

15. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Mary mou--->
    Ohi, Ohi! we need Mac doing the first move! :D I mean, being Stella would be too much predictable considering how much she loves him ;) But being Mac the first one to make a move, it would be a total surprise :D

And better don't start a betting poll here. I don't have much hopes either:shifty::shifty:.
    But if we can't have an episode just like 5.24 then i hope some episode where they can share some time together:( I mean, they said Family is important too (implying personal stories are), not everything it's about corpses, other love stories:( or TPTB's beloved couple:rolleyes:
    I mean, a little bit of closeness we MUST have:shifty:

Asprineee-->
    VERY:angel: Stella is VERY wild :D
    I have convinced Annie and her husband and Rocio and hubby too:bolian: So i hope my expectation in the action area will be fulfiled. But heck! I need personal interactions too!:p

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.