Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

OMG I was ROFLing!!!!!!! I didn't know there is a dictionary out there. I assume we will grow it bigger in the upcoming season!!! BTW Ilike the "medicine" term. I would also add Panacea for all problems a.k.a Stella :lol::lol:

2. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~

I KNOW!!!! I'M SO EXCITED! I can't wait for all my shows to come back, but NY is like the number one show I want back.

I know. That night I watched GFD twice. The second time I was practically talking along with the entire episode. It was amazing :adore: SMACked has forever been changed by GFD...for the better :)

counting down the days since the 23rd of August, time flew by quicker than i thought it wuz i have a total of 12 more school days left and 2 more weekends... so hyped and ready...

HOORAY! I will be wearing my new green shirt all day just to celebrate :D

Danny is indeed one of Stella's boys and I'm pretty sure Flack is one of Stella's boys too :adore:

Here's a Labour Day present for all of you who celebrate it and if you don't, well, you get a present anyway :)

[​IMG]

Oh and welcome back Jimenez! *hugs* Glad to hear everything is okay and glad to see you back. Thanks for the pictures!

I'll talk to you guys as soon as I can. Love ya.

Axel

P.S.
    Where is Cyn? And Karu? And Kikii?

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

I LOVE that picture one of my faves from that season... well thats not true I LIVE ALL SMACKED pictures especially when they're close to each other and smiling :D

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Smackies, long time, no see :D, and even as a non-Smackie I´ve had great fun with the Smacked-dictionary :lol:, BUT:

:eek: Come on, don´t be so cruel to him, he´s even caring for the dead to lie comfortably on his improvised pillow- what a sweet fire- and gentleman :lol:. Stella will fall for him sooner or later :D.

Byeeeeeee :D

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

You will find the definition for "The Nit" in Thread #13 post 654: Respectively submitted by me:lol:........
    I would like to delve into the world of science for a moment and introduce you guys to a little insect called a "NIT". Actually it is the egg of a louse which is a blood sucking parasite like head lice or mosquito kind of like "an "ANNOYING" little thing." Now this is just the definition of what is about to descend upon us you guys , but WE will prevail!!! Get ready for the little "SHE NIT"!!!!!

Your kidding right? The guys a moron....Hope the dead guy was not to uncomfortable considering HE'S DEAD!!!
    Stella has more brains then falling for THAT!

Thanks for all the pics you guys and Happy Labor day as well, just a few hours left and I have to go back and "Labor" again!

6. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Okay, I couldn't remember if Danny still qualified or not (now that he's with Lindsay and all).

As for Flack, he's more than just one of Stella's boys. He's also her big brother and second best friend (Mac is first, but Flack is a very close second).

Another addition to the dictionary:
    Stella's Boys (noun)- A male member of the team that Stella will fiercely defend against anyone, even Mac.

7. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

Thanks for the dictionary, I havent laughed that hard in ages :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! First than all I have tried to post yesterday but as usual this PC is not working (it's the truth!)

Mac's girl, welcome to the Smacked Family! I am sorry, i don't want to scare you but you have arrived to the Official CSI Madhouse:lol: Post a lot and have fun!

Laura, dear! I am so pleased you are back!:bolian: yes, that lasts cene from GfD is priceless. They said so many many things without words! They shared so much love!:adore: As usual my Stella was the impulsive one and she almost confessed her feelings:adore: and Mac was all shy. Not wonder why Stella loves him. A shy guy is irresistible and Mac taylor is not the exception!:drool:

Nut! NUT! Beloved NUt!-->
    to have a date with silly Firenit, Stella must suffer a lobotomy:p He uses only a 10% of his half neuron. Sorry, but after falling in love with Mac, I can't imagine Stella falling for The Primitive (it's my new definition for The Firenit)

Family, i didn't include Donnie or the other members of teh CSI Family just because i couldn't in time. But Donnie IS Stella's brother. Actually one of my fav fantansies was Donnie and Sam could be related somehow biologically to Stella. I knwo it's impossible but in my world it still works:lol:
    I need to find a place for Danny, Linds. Sid is The Confessor. Also i guess i need to find another one for the new chick i don't knwo how she is gonna be!

New definition incorporated to the Smackie Dictionary

Fireman: a.k.a The Primitive/ a.k.a The Firenit. Borealis Neanderthalis capable of using a 20% of his half half neuron to impress Lady Stella. Soon dissapeared after the Mankind started using The Rational Thought:lol:

well i hope you have liked that one. Shippy made a great effort to inspire me last night in the MSN

Hugs to all

Debbs;)

i love them when they match clothes :D

[​IMG]

9. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi Family!~ 15 DAYS 'TIL THE PREMIERE! AND TOMORROW IS THE REPEAT OF GFD :adore:

Oh so do I :adore: Well, I like it when they match anything, gestures included :D

:wtf: Are you serious??? I DON'T THINK SO!!! Stella is way too smart to fall for someone like him. I think she realized how dumb he really was when she asked for his clothes and he starts taking off his shirt :shifty: I seriously hope he doesn't come back.

Well, I'll talk to you all soon :) Love ya.

Axel

10. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Can they also "match" their beds? preferebly turn into one?Preeetttyyy please? *battingeyes*

Regarding the fireman or firnit. He isn't so bad, just not for Stella mas. Stella mas belongs to Mac mas!!
    (Stella mas<- our Stella)

Kalinyxta tha ta poume aurio <- goodnight, see you tomorrow :hugegrin:

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh Mary mou! You know i am lost when anyone speaks in Greek (and French too:hugegrin: ) Probably the guy is Pope Benedict's lil brother but he still means the same for me: a big BUG in Mac and Stella's happiness

Just thinking about it bothers me. MAC WAKE UP DARLING AND KISS HER ALREADY!

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

my season 5 dvd arrived today - i was watching no good deed - that scene where they discuss ella is just pure smacked! i love the bit just before it when mac's waffling on about seeing beauty behind a beast or something (bloody hell mac, could you BE any more cheesy!?) and stella's looking at him like "wtf?" :lol:

13. sucker4-SMacked

I know everytime they grin at each other its like WTH is wrong with you Mac, do you see the way your looking at each other, stop taking your precious time and get to it already... you were a Marine for crying out loud, get your self together :D

I love that scene I'm writing a one shot and i put that convo in there... I wish that convo went through his hard head... she practically told him to stay away and He wants to PROTECT Stella I mean come on you cant even protect yourself half the time

anyways that's my rant and hooray tomorrow GFD on TV AND YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!! SEASON SIX IN TWO WEEKS!!!! can you believe it... two weeks sound shorter than 14 days

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lisa--->
    AHHHHHHHH It was the beginning of the legend in Season 5:hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin: But i didn't find especially cheesy. They are a simple man and woman so it's natural they share any kind of lines between them :hugegrin: Besides it was the prelude of the best of S5:hugegrin: And the conversation between them was one of the best scenes they have ever had because of the depth, because of what they have revealed, because of what they didn't say and it was obvious, because of what they have showed...

Ali!!--->
    Mac, Mac I love him with all my heart and Stella does too :D but he should wake up NOW and and get her by the hand and take her to their master bedroom LOL :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. sucker4-SMacked

nice pics Debs they are so close to each other but yet so far away... they need to hug A LOT more...

speaking of hugging I was just noticing something has Mac ever truely hugged anyone else before... I didnt think he was all for hugs, but with STELLA he'll hug her forever but yet he doesnt want to kiss her... we want a kiss and Mac to start it :D

thats just MY early morning rant :D hope i made good sense and got you thinking Mac really does love her... i know sum people might think oh hes just being a good frend, well he doesnt hug any other frends :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.