Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalleighIris

CalleighIris Dead on Arrival

but if calleigh's leaving could have other reasons.like a baby coming up for emily (that would be great xD) haha just wanna say taht
    xXOox

2. Ajbuckly

Ajbuckly Lab Technician

Oh...me too.

They could brought a wig and be done with it, but no. Which is kinda sad as it seems the flashback is surpose to take the weight of the Delkostoryline in present time.
    On the DVDS there is a walktrough of postproduction I was surprised at the amount put in to postproduction. Scenes blured at the bottom but not top and the coloursceme ORANGE sky??. But as they said that is the theme of Miami. My take is then LV brown and NY blue???. But I hope there is some surprise left for us still.

As for Emilys exit: 1. Yes it might happen that way 2. it might be this year. But the show still has to recover from Adams exit before that happens.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  3. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

I know!! And I love your stories ladyd10. I'm not fooled easily and people that lie, I try to just ignore them or something...but this, I wanted to know for sure before I decided to bring it up to this girl. :)

4. lox3csimiami22

Thats what I thought. There's absolutely no reason for Calleigh to be in Rio

Its just a simple role playing site. The kind you'll make yourself ;)

And the Twitter thing....I noticed it. I'm kinda skeptical if its her or not.
    I think its Emily_Procter.

5. Composer1234

Composer1234 Witness

Yeah, that's the one I stumbled across this morning when I was on twitter.
    She doesn't seem to update it very often and her tweets seem to match some of Adam's. The one tweet that made me suspect if it's really Emily is the one saying 'it's alright to be single...'..and, correct me if I am wrong, I don't think she is single.:)

6. lox3csimiami22

Yeah that's when I first suspected if it was her or not. And then as I read her back tweets there were some saying. "I'm welcoming Jordan something into the word. Auntie loves you." it was something like that
    It just didn't sound like her at all.

7. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting that link silentdisco. It's quite interesting watching how much they use image editing programs in order to get some really cool caps from the show. I love it :thumbsup:

Now on to Emily, I have mixed feelings about it.

I've been having the feeling she might leave the show for so many reasons even if it can be right after Adam's departure. It's not like that a person who wants to leave the show won't do it b/c someone else did it before her. If she wants to leave the show, she'll do it no matter if she's not the first one to do so. I know that we're talking about Emily, but let's not forget that we're talking about TV too ;)

As for the storyline for her possible departure...well...while I've always dislked Calleigh's relationship with Eric and I'll always do, I just can't get over that something about it is missing when Eric is gonna leave. I mean it's not like that Calleigh won't be affected by what happened during s7 finale or anything else during the s8 premiere.

I'm quite sure that a person like Calleigh needs her own spaces/times to reflect on everything...so I think it's kinda cool to have her leave the lab for a while.
    What doesn't suit me with this storyline is the fact she's going to Rio :wtf:. She's never been to Rio, why should she go there? Did she discover that some Brazilian relatives she never knew? :p

Plus, as some other people have already said, how is it possible that we know Calleigh's departure storyline even before Eric's one?

Again, I don't know how I feel about this. All I know is that anything is possible! Never say never!

As for "her" tweeters, we still don't know wheather it's her or anyone else, so I wouldn't comment them till we're 100% sure about it ;)

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Calleigh leaving is wayyy too much. I don't think she's going anywhere anytime soon. At least...I certainly hope not for the show's sake.

Given, we have Ryan, Nat, and Frank, but even then they never develope any of these characters so... =/

I don't know.

9. Urockmaworld

Urockmaworld Hit and Run

I dunno anything about emily or adam (eric and calleigh)leaving
    I just hope Ryan's family comes to the forefront and a little more focus
    Also, Boti Bliss should be there more in season 8, cuz shes the one person i guess hu has been there all along with calleigh and horatio,working in MDPD right thru season 1 rite?? so y not give her screenspace, a place in the opening credits or some relationship with ryan ;)

10. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Thanks for these pics - they are awesome! I love seeing what a production crew can do with a set. Amazing!

As for Calleigh leaving, there may be a possibility because its said that Emily didn't sign a contract either. But..have my hopes up. If she's talking babies, she may take a leave or exit completely. We'll just have to wait and see.

Emily Procter, as far as I know, does not have a Twitter page. The pages up are fan pages. She herself said she doesn't have time to manage those and barely logs on to her PC, so I highly doubt the ones up are hers.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I peeked onto one earlier that claimed she was Emily Procter, however there was no bio on there -- Adam's says under biography: actor, music lover, sometime comedian. The one that is Eva LaRue says under the bio: Not the celebrity, just the same name -- no bio for the one claiming to be Emily Procter.
    It looks to be a fan making stuff up (though there are a large number of followers) - for one thing I can't imagine Emily being the type to use 3-4 "y's" after everything ending in "y" :rolleyes: & I imagine Emily is also aware that "scenes" is NOT spelled "scenses", or type "night" instead of "might", OR use this --> ; where this --> ' goes, oh & "concentrate" isn't "concentre". :rolleyes:

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

Don't you just love it? As my friend says, "you can't fix stupid". Who do these idiots think they're kidding?

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

She's obviously kidding alot of people as there is over 1000 followers on this particular twitter. Crazy!! I mean, "crazyyyyyyyy".

14. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I hope she stays for awhile; I am not sure that the show could handle that much change at once. Especially, as Wasabi states, since they haven't really have developed Ryan, Nat or Frank at all.

I did read somewhere that Emily really wants to start a family and even hinted that she wanted Calleigh to have one too (actually saw this tidbit on this site), but this was posted before anyone knew that Adam was possibly leaving. Hopefully, if she does start a family the show can work around it and she can stay.

15. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

Eh, I'm not convinced that Emily's leaving just yet. Is it a possibility? Sure. I just don't happen to trust that spoiler. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.