Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode 805....Title Unknown

Ok so the spoilers for ep 805 are out and they are a little confusing but I will do my best :lol:

The team investigates when there a multitude of deaths related to E-Coli poisoning...all the food seems to have come of the same produce company; Aunt Sally's. From what I could see the episode seems to open (don't hold me to this the spoilers jump around alot) with Eric at the hospital to see his doctor to get clearance to go back to work. That is right this seems to be the ep where Eric returns to work. Once finished with his doctor he goes in search of none other than Dr. Alexx Woods to tell her the good news. It does seem that Khandi will be reprising the role of Alexx again this season. He finds her and tells her the good news that there is little to no residual brain damage from the bullet and the doctor has cleared him to return to work. As they are talking another doctor calls Alexx, an ambulance has brought in an unconscious woman, Lauren. As Alexx works on her it becomes clear she has some sort of brain injury, an abcess....ultimately, even though Alexx refuses to let go, the woman dies. She tells Eric that the woman was murdered. Turns out she died of E-Coli poisoning.

Eric seems happy to be back at work from what I could see but he does seem a little different. To me it seems like he can't detach himself from his emotions while working the case. Now from what I could see, I THINK (there was no rock hard evidence but it definately appeared to be this way) that this might be the episode where Adam/Eric leaves. Again, I can't tell for sure and what I did see could just have some double meanings or allude to it but in the end of the ep it means something else but from one scene it looks like he leaves. Eric is in the locker room at his locker and in the scene he is throwing things into a backpack....that is all I saw and who knows if it means he is emptying his locker out or not. He could just be grabbing stuff to go home. So I just want to impart that I DO NOT KNOW FOR SURE IF THIS IS ADAM'S FINAL EP.

It would seem b/c this is the second time that I have seen him, there might be another team member. His name is Walter Simmons. I have no idea if he is a full time member of the team or he is just working with them for a short time but he does seem to be a bit of a rookie. He works the case with Jesse and Ryan. And at one point a small mistake (not really a mistake but more of an oopsie) he makes helps to solve where the contamination of E-Coli comes from. He, Jesse and Ryan are investigating a well right near the farm they have traced the E-Coli to when Walter knocks the entire "water contimation" test kit into the well. All the test cards turn a certain color...proving the presence of E-Coli. So his mistake turns into a positive.

Again, I don't know if this is indeed Adam's last ep or if this is the ep that leads into it. I also don't have complete confirmation that Walter is indeed a new permanent member of the team. I think we would have heard by now of another new actor joining the show...right? If he is a new team member/cast memeber then it could fuel the notion/rumor that Emily too might be leaving.....something I hope is not true.

This is sooo frustrating. :lol:

Thanks, delkolover!

There is a LOT going on!! I'm glad to see Alexx is back and Delko is back at work, too. What I'm confused about is why would Adam tweet he doesn't know how many more to go if this is really his last ep?? This is truly frustrating, I agree with you. I am starting to feel a tad bit lost, and I'm sure I'm not alone. And Emily leaving too? Oh boy! :rolleyes:

I just saw on the CSI Vegas Spoiler board that the crossover storyline is gonna be a human trafficking story. Ugh! Miami has done this to death already. Not. happy. at. all. :( They couldn't come up with something that hasn't been done to death? Why not a missing child and following the trail of the kidnapper ... they could even mention Amber Alerts and whatnot. But human trafficking? Again? This is a forensics show. Do CSIs IRL actually work on human trafficking cases when there's no dead victim?

^^ Thanks for that, GNRF.

Here's the quote:
"We're finally going to do it," CSI executive producer Carol Mendelsohn tells TV Guide Magazine exclusively. The upcoming triple crossover will find Langston delving into the dangerous world of human trafficking. Says Mendelsohn, "Langston and the CSI teams will uncover a nationwide network of sexual slavery and prostitution, which exploits long-haul truckers to distribute its human chattel and dispose of its casualties."
(courtesy of Dizzney, Vegas thread)

Could be interesting given the truckers & body disposal (I like my gore), but I agree, Miami's been there, done that, & then did it all over again already. This is one that I won't be too hyped up to watch I'm afraid.

Thanks for bringing the whole quote over here, MJ. I was disappointed by the news that I didn't think to do that. :lol:

Me either and if it wasn't for characters like Greg, Nick, Ryan, etc... I'd probably avoid all three of the eps altogether. :lol: I may not even watch the NY one unless a character I like from one of the other two shows goes over to NY.

^^^ I have the terrible feeling it will be heavily Ray-induced. I don't mind the character, but he's being overplayed enough on Vegas as it is. I'd much rather have a sweeps episode that involved a Miami character.

^^^ I have the terrible feeling it will be heavily Ray-induced. I don't mind the character, but he's being overplayed enough on Vegas as it is. I'd much rather have a sweeps episode that involved a Miami character.

I am a little tired of all 3 of the series focusing heavily on 1 character. Whoever it is....these are multiple character cast shows...they should all get the chance to shine and have equal screentime. Instead there is one who almost always takes over.

I don't mind Ray's character but he had too much of the focus last season, imo. The veteran characters on that show got less time b/c so much of the focus was on him and now he gets to do the biggest crossover the franchise has seen? Although, I think a lot of it has to do with his interest in doing it. Before his interest none of the other casts had expressed an interest in crossing over with the other shows. And you know the only ones to crossover to the other shows will be Horatio and Mac. We will probably rarely see anyone else :rolleyes:

Human Trafficing...hmmm....been. done. to. death. Like somone else said; you'd think the writers would come up with something more original for something this big.

And as far as Adam and 805 go....this ep was pretty much just penned so probably when he tweeted that he didn't know how much longer he would be with the show, it would have been right before he was handed this script....IF this is indeed his last ep. As for Emily, idk if she is leaving...I just put that out there to create conversation and see what everyone else thought/felt.

Another newbie working the case? :wtf: Uh...hello in there tptb....ever heard of a person named Natalia Boa Vista!!!! :scream:

I couldn't agree more.

I have to admit, Natalia isn't my absolute favorite character, but she's grown on me. She seemed more endearing when she was first promoted to CSI and was trying her hardest to learn all she needed to know. And then when her personal story with her ex-husband, and then her sister's abduction, I started to like her more. But even if I didn't like her, I agree that HOMEGIRL NEEDS SOME MORE SCREEN TIME!

And this is further enforcing my belief that the CBS "budget cuts" are pure crap. Yes, the economy here isn't in the best place, so if it's harder to foot the bill, that means you work more with what you have. Freeze salaries for the highest-paid actors/actresses, stay on the sound stages more, etc, sure. But bringing a bunch of new people in? Uh...yeah. If they were really in a bind, they would NOT be looking for new recurring characters. :rolleyes:

Another newbie working the case? :wtf: Uh...hello in there tptb....ever heard of a person named Natalia Boa Vista!!!! :scream:

I couldn't agree more.

I have to admit, Natalia isn't my absolute favorite character, but she's grown on me. She seemed more endearing when she was first promoted to CSI and was trying her hardest to learn all she needed to know. And then when her personal story with her ex-husband, and then her sister's abduction, I started to like her more. But even if I didn't like her, I agree that HOMEGIRL NEEDS SOME MORE SCREEN TIME!

And this is further enforcing my belief that the CBS "budget cuts" are pure crap. Yes, the economy here isn't in the best place, so if it's harder to foot the bill, that means you work more with what you have. Freeze salaries for the highest-paid actors/actresses, stay on the sound stages more, etc, sure. But bringing a bunch of new people in? Uh...yeah. If they were really in a bind, they would NOT be looking for new recurring characters. :rolleyes:

Yeah CBS crying poverty and ALL of the CSI's seem to be adding characters rather than cutting them. WTF?? I am beginning to believe that the network and producers for this show have dropped the ball and aren't saying anything about Adam b/c they realize they have made complete arses out of themselves! I mean it is one thing for tptb not to say something about his departure or even deny it but did they honestly think their cast would keep their mouths shut? And if they just decided for the info to be delivered via them, then they truly are a bunch of amatuer wussies! :lol:

And seriously the screentime on this show is a frickin commodity and instead of giving the people they pay a pretty good chunk of money to things to do, they create new characters and spend more money to hire new actors....frickin joke! Who runs this circus?

Thanks Delkolover for the spoiler!!

This show has too much testosterone. Needs more cleavage.

I agree, too! that was my first impression when another male is being added to the cast.
I really doubt that Emily is leaving because firstly, it will be a stupid thing to do! Secondly, if Emily is really leaving I think TVguide/buddyTV/ someone from somewhere would have given an interview hinting that this might happen so it won't come as a shock when she suddenly isn't in the credit.

Also, i don't think this is the episode that Delko leaves...at least i don't want to think that:(...Before something official comes out, he will always be just packing things up from his locker. I mean, it's only the first episode that he's propery back at work, they can't write him off already!

couldn't have put it better myself!
and if CBS's budget cut = getting tow new cast members to the show then....hmmm...I'd rather if they kept Eric and gave them some new clothes...

I am a little tired of all 3 of the series focusing heavily on 1 character. Whoever it is....these are multiple character cast shows...they should all get the chance to shine and have equal screentime. Instead there is one who almost always takes over.

Yep and it's totally unfair to the others.

I don't mind Ray's character but he had too much of the focus last season, imo. The veteran characters on that show got less time b/c so much of the focus was on him and now he gets to do the biggest crossover the franchise has seen? Although, I think a lot of it has to do with his interest in doing it. Before his interest none of the other casts had expressed an interest in crossing over with the other shows. And you know the only ones to crossover to the other shows will be Horatio and Mac. We will probably rarely see anyone else :rolleyes:

I think Eric Szmanda (Greg) would be open to doing a crossover, it sounded that way in his Monte Carlo interview. And Greg would be a great character to crossover and interact with miami's characters. He'd fit right in very easily in my opinion. :lol: I could see him interacting with Frank, Ryan, Valera, Kyle, Eric, Nat, Cal, H and even Jesse. :lol: Did I miss anyone? :lol: Why does it have to be only Ray? Why can't Greg go with him? A Level 2 CSI should not be going there alone and should not be working a huge case like that alone. That's just stupid. Quite honestly, I can't see Ray meshing with the Miami characters to be honest. NY, maybe, Miami no. Of course I don't particularly think he meshes well with LV either :lol:. I think NY would be where he fits in most. I could very easily see him working with Mac.

Thanks Delkolover for the spoiler!!

This show has too much testosterone. Needs more cleavage.

I agree, too! that was my first impression when another male is being added to the cast.
I really doubt that Emily is leaving because firstly, it will be a stupid thing to do! Secondly, if Emily is really leaving I think TVguide/buddyTV/ someone from somewhere would have given an interview hinting that this might happen so it won't come as a shock when she suddenly isn't in the credit.

Also, i don't think this is the episode that Delko leaves...at least i don't want to think that:(...Before something official comes out, he will always be just packing things up from his locker. I mean, it's only the first episode that he's propery back at work, they can't write him off already!

couldn't have put it better myself!
and if CBS's budget cut = getting tow new cast members to the show then....hmmm...I'd rather if they kept Eric and gave them some new clothes...

I know I have said this a couple of times but I just want to say it again to be clear....I DO NOT KNOW IF THIS WALTER SIMMONS IS DEFINATELY A NEW CAST MEMBER OR TEAM MEMBER. He could simply be a recurring character or multi ep guest character. The role has been cast already b/c there were never any casting sides for him for any ep....which is usually an indication that the role was cast before the spoilers were released. He could just be a small multi episode character that comes and goes.

As for what you said about Emily....well little tip; those people over at EW (Ausiello), Tv Guide, Buddy TV and all those others out there...they all get their "spoilers" for eps, unless they interview an actor, producer or writer, from the same place I do. Half the time when they report "scoop" it is something I saw or even reported here days or even a week before they do. Unless of course, they interview a producer about something they saw in the spoilers, then obviously they will have more info. But the majority of the time, they see the same stuff I/we do.

I also keep going back to Emily's interview where she mentions the contract negotiations but NEVER mentioned Adam. For all we know she could have been referring to both her and Adam. There has been zero news about her re-signing with the show. And the link to the article I posted earlier today stated: "She is under contract with CSI: Miami through 2009."

Now I don't know if this means a calendar year, which would mean she is under contract with the show until December 31st 2009, or a shooting schedule year...meaning when the shows shoots, July to May? She could still be negotiating but she didn't seem too enthused (ie the nervous laugh in the video interview) when she mentioned the contract negotiations. Whether she was talking about herself, Adam or both is unclear and has yet to be confirmed by anyone other than ELR.

805 could be the prelude to what makes Eric decide he wants to the leave the lab. It honestly, from the spoilers did seem out of the blue if this were to be the ep where he leaves. None of it made any sense. And I think in order to give his character a proper send off the writers should have his departure span at least 2 eps. Ya know one ep he mentions to H or someone that he is leaving and then the next ep is the team "processing" him leaving. We see throughout the ep as the team works a case them dealing with, either together and/or separately, his decision to leave. And I think a great ending would be them at a bar toasting his career and friendship and then maybe before the fade to black and credits, is him at the exit of the bar, he takes one last look at his teammates as they sit smiling and laughing, smiles to himself and then walks out of the bar. I think something like that would do this character justice rather than him just getting in his car and driving away....how many shows have just done something as simple and plain as that? Far too many.

I think Eric Szmanda (Greg) would be open to doing a crossover, it sounded that way in his Monte Carlo interview. And Greg would be a great character to crossover and interact with miami's characters. He'd fit right in very easily in my opinion. :lol: I could see him interacting with Frank, Ryan, Valera, Kyle, Eric, Nat, Cal, H and even Jesse. :lol: Did I miss anyone? :lol: Why does it have to be only Ray? Why can't Greg go with him? A Level 2 CSI should not be going there alone and should not be working a huge case like that alone. That's just stupid. Quite honestly, I can't see Ray meshing with the Miami characters to be honest. NY, maybe, Miami no. Of course I don't particularly think he meshes well with LV either :lol:. I think NY would be where he fits in most. I could very easily see him working with Mac.

Yeah a CSI level 2 should NOT be the one to handle something as seemingly as delicate and important as this. The writers this year touted many times how green and new he was to being a CSI and yet, as most shows do when they feel like it, give the character something so important to do that someone soooo much more seasoned and exprienced should be handling. To be honest, while I don't mind him, his character is a little boring! If someone else were to be crossing over with him, like Catherine, don't you think it would have been mentioned in the article? I mean for all we know Catherine or Nick could be making the trip with him but the article made it sound like he would be going from Miami to NY back to LV all by himself.

I absolutely hate it and this franchise seems to do it alot, when tv shows throw out ALL the facts they themselves have either said, shown or written and twist them around or completely ignore them so they can write whatever it is they want to write for the sake of creating a story or ongoing storyline. Case in point is this season's season premiere. Granted we have yet to see the ep but honestly they are basically ignoring and asking US to ignore everything they have told us about how this team was formed. If I remember correctly her bio says that H recruited Cal from New Orleans? But in the ep she transfers from Liberty City Florida. :confused: I also find it hard to believe that it was Eric who gave H his first pair of sunglasses. It is Miami, which is always sunny. You mean to tell me the guy didn't own a pair of shades before then? :rolleyes: There is no Speed or Megan and I'm sure that the explanation for their absences will be completely lame. Add to the fact that other than Eric's injury, this story has absolutely nothing to do with what went on last season!! I wonder if we will ever find out what happens to Sharova and what his involvement was/is. I am happy that they want to get back to basics and/or start fresh but it is, imo, too little too late. They should have done something like this 2 or 3 seasons ago. I think the proper time to do a flashback of this proportion would have better of done when Ryan first joined the team after Speed died. The fact that the flashback seems off, and I bet this happens when the writers are asked, is that it is all sort of from Eric's POV (which itself seems contrived) and he is having brain surgery so therefore it would be distorted b/c his brian is attempting to rework or function due to trauma....if he wakes up and goes "I had the weirdest dream, you were there and you were there...you were all there" I will throw something at the frickin tv!! (for those who didn't get the reference....it is a paraphrase from The Wizard of Oz when Dorothy wakes up after clicking her heels 3 times)

Wow...this was a long post! I am really in a chatty mood tonight. Ok, I will be honest, I am up on a soap box :lol: Feel free to call me out on it too....I won't be offended ;)

Last edited:
You know, the premiere ep bothers me a lot. It sounded cool with the possibility of Speed appearing, but now it just sounds like a bad idea all around. :lol: They should have nixed it when Rory turned them down. Or they should at least make it Eric's dream or something while he's under. Kind of like Booth's coma dream that was an alternate reality (on Bones). :lol: It is at least a little more believable for Eric to dream that with stuff out of place (like Cal and Ryan having met before he actually joined the team and him not remember her and only remember her from her lectures? Her not remembering him isn't an issue because he's so young when he supposedly meets her, but why wouldn't he remember her? she apparently hasn't changed that much in 12 years :lol: ) than for them to have skewed what they stated as fact years ago just for this one episode.

It's frustrating being a fan of the CSI shows these days. :lol:

You know, the premiere ep bothers me a lot. It sounded cool with the possibility of Speed appearing, but now it just sounds like a bad idea all around. :lol: They should have nixed it when Rory turned them down. Or they should at least make it Eric's dream or something while he's under. Kind of like Booth's coma dream that was an alternate reality (on Bones). :lol: It is at least a little more believable for Eric to dream that with stuff out of place (like Cal and Ryan having met before he actually joined the team and him not remember her and only remember her from her lectures? Her not remembering him isn't an issue because he's so young when he supposedly meets her, but why wouldn't he remember her? she apparently hasn't changed that much in 12 years :lol: ) than for them to have skewed what they stated as fact years ago just for this one episode.

It's frustrating being a fan of the CSI shows these days. :lol:

AMEN...you literally took the words out of my mouth with the referrence to Bones' season finale!! Among other things! When Rory turned them down they should have either completely nixed the idea or totally revamped it. I personally would have chosen, if in their position, to completely rewrite the episode. Instead they will probably end up with more egg on their faces to go with the egg that is already there for the Rory fiasco and Adam dibacle they seem to have created. The majority of the time when this show is doscussed, it is when it is being made fun of; usually b/c of Caruso's one liners or the ludicrous stories they write....I think this is only going to make things worse. Do you think they honestly thought this would help their image? They have had many opporunities to take the episodes (the written spoilers always show sooo much potential) and make them these amazing pieces televison work/drama but they always go in the opposite direction and instead turn them into a satire and outrageously over the top story. And they expect people/critics to take them seriously? :rolleyes:

It has always been frustrating to be a fan of this show but lately it has been down right ulcer forming! :lol: I think I might have to buy stock in Pepto Bismol :lol:

Last edited:
AMEN...you literally took the words out of my mouth with the referrence to Bones' season finale!! Among other things! When Rory turned them down they should have either completely nixed the idea or totally revamped it. I personally would have chosen, if in their position, to completely rewrite the episode.

I would have chosen to rewrite it as well.

Instead they will probably end up with more egg on their faces to go with the egg that is already there for the Rory fiasco and Adam dibacle they seem to have created.

Yep and it's because they put all their eggs in one basket with the hope that they could get Rory to agree to be on the show.

The majority of the time when this show is doscussed, it is when it is being made fun of; usually b/c of Caruso's one liners or the ludicrous stories they write....I think this is only going to make things worse.

I know the show gets laughed at so much and that bugs me cause there are some really good things about the show and they have some phenomenal actors/actresses on the show too. :)

Do you think they honestly thought this would help their image? They have had many opporunities to take the episodes (the written spoilers always show sooo much potential) and make them these amazing pieces televison work/drama but they always go in the opposite direction and instead turn them into a satire and outrageously over the top story. And they expect people/critics to take them seriously? :rolleyes:

Yeah, maybe they should just go the extra mile and make this CSI version a sitcom. That way they'd be laughing with the audience and not being laughed at. :lol:

It has always been frustrating to be a fan of this show but lately it has been down right ulcer forming! :lol: I think I might have to buy stock in Pepto Bismol :lol:

:lol: I know. My stomach hurts every time I read news about these shows anymore. :lol:

AMEN...you literally took the words out of my mouth with the referrence to Bones' season finale!! Among other things! When Rory turned them down they should have either completely nixed the idea or totally revamped it. I personally would have chosen, if in their position, to completely rewrite the episode.

I would have chosen to rewrite it as well.

Instead they will probably end up with more egg on their faces to go with the egg that is already there for the Rory fiasco and Adam dibacle they seem to have created.

Yep and it's because they put all their eggs in one basket with the hope that they could get Rory to agree to be on the show.

I know the show gets laughed at so much and that bugs me cause there are some really good things about the show and they have some phenomenal actors/actresses on the show too. :)

Do you think they honestly thought this would help their image? They have had many opporunities to take the episodes (the written spoilers always show sooo much potential) and make them these amazing pieces televison work/drama but they always go in the opposite direction and instead turn them into a satire and outrageously over the top story. And they expect people/critics to take them seriously? :rolleyes:

Yeah, maybe they should just go the extra mile and make this CSI version a sitcom. That way they'd be laughing with the audience and not being laughed at. :lol:

:lol: I know. My stomach hurts every time I read news about these shows anymore. :lol:

:thumbsup: Great minds and all that jazz :D And yes, this show does it have its moments and actors that make it what it is...but no one seems to care b/c there is one aspect that overrules everything. And the writers just keep on feeding into it and let it continue. They have the power to stop it and they don't....I know why but I don't want to say b/c I don't want to start a fight or offend anyone. But my cousin, who was Sandra Bullock's agent and got her the role in Speed was asked, personally, by one of the stars of this show to be his agent and he turned him down b/c of his attitude. You want to know the story, pm me.

What do think about Emily? You think she is staying with show or will we be mourning the departure of another actor/character? Given how bad tptb have handled Adam's situation....if she is leaving we probably won't know about it til we actually SEE it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back