Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think at this point all us Ryan, Nat & Frank fans have every reason to be pessimistic. I can't say Im completely convinced that we'll get balanced screentime this season, but I'm going to hope like hell that all this 'Jesse' talk is just to stir up new season gossip & that his scenes/arcs won't be what we're all imaging they will be.
    Eddie doesn't have the name Laurence Fishburne has so I honestly can't see this being a Vegas play, but I do tend to worry that Jesse is tptb's "newborn baby" & they're going to show it off in every way they can. I just hope it doesn't push the other "kids" further into the background.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Well, if they have Jesse in a lot of scenes, I hope they at least have him in the majority of those scenes with the other main characters. I think that's where Vegas messed up.... giving the Langston character way too many solo scenes.

3. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I guess I have mixed feelings.

While I am hoping for a balanced season, and I am excited about some aspects, there always lingers the worry of the same old thing- Ryan and Nat being ripped off on development. Can't really blame me on that one.

I really hope tptb can refrain from overdoing Jesse, and just give Ryan a good plot that doesn't disappear after 1 episode or involve him jeopardizing his job or team trust...

4. mjszud

mjszud Captain

It doesn't sound like he's going to be the "solo" type. Maybe in particular Jesse-centric episodes then yeah, otherwise I do think he'll be meshing with the others for most of the time.

Not all all. I worry that they'll spend the season introducing/developing him & then throw Nat or Ryan in later when there might not even BE a later! That's what will irk me most, I just feel like they're running out of time & I don't want Nat/Ryan/Frank to be wasted & leave undeveloped.
    I will say it could be a good sign for both Ryan & Natalia given that they're (tptb) going back to basics & more going on in the lab -- at least there's a chance there to see them more. I'll hold onto that for now -- fingers & toes crossed. :)

5. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

I agree completely as well. It is time for Nat/Ryan/Frank to become more than cardboard characters that look good on screen. I can't shake the feeling that they are going to shove Jesse down our throats and use Ryan/Natalia and Frank as background fillers. I agree with you mjszud, going back to basics and back in the lab more should help with Natalia's and Ryan's screen time: less drama and more solving cases.

6. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I really hope tptb finish one job before they start another.

7. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I just saw the photos from the premiere. One word: LOL!

Horatio's hair is nothing like it was when we saw it in the CSI crossover, of course it was at a later date. The morgue looks exactly the same as it does now, and Alexx is working it. Calleigh's hair is long, but not up in a pony-tail like it was in season's past. Delko has hair!

8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

:lol: You aren't going to share? I'm a little scared to see them actually...

9. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Oh I wanna see...pretty pretty please with cherries on top

10. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

11. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

You are awesome! :thumbsup:

12. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Ah, thank you so much!

WOW! the entire group in one shot ...truly a miraculous event. :eek:
    The flashbacks don't look so bad.....Eric, hair, yay!....too bad it's only temporary.

13. luf100

luf100 Coroner

Yay for pictures! I just wish I could see them bigger. I tried registering but there was way too much stuff I needed to put in. Oh well, the first one looks like they're all gathered around Eric's bedside. That makes me happy, that all of them are there with him. :)

Ryan is wearing an orange/yellow tie AND an orange/yellow shirt. :lol: Oh, well.

14. E/C Lover

E/C Lover Police Officer

I know Luf100 too bad^
    It's so great that they are all together at his bedside;Calleigh is the first one on the rightside.
    It makes me happy to know their all there for him to bad all things go downhill.

15. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Nope. But if you save it then zoom in you can see a little better....a bit blurry though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.