Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

Let's assume money is the issue, if there is budgetary concerns and we can't get Adam more money, why spend the money on someone else?
    What would interest me is how much money EC is getting. If it is more than Adam, maybe that is why he is upset. The new guy, who hasn't been on the show as long and hasn't paid his dues automatically gets a bigger salary?!:scream: I obviously don't know this for a fact but it is a theory. Again Adam being on the show for awhile, one would think they could put a clause in his contract to let him pursue outside interests as long as he informed the TPTB ahead of time, so they can adjust the stories to exclude him for several episodes. It might actually benefit everyone; he can make movies and the other characters, who aren't getting the same amount of storylines, can develop and get more screen time while he is gone. I have problems with people that turn down a steady paycheck for a gamble, especially in times like these. Hopefully, things will resolve and Adam will be back.

2. RoscoeTrek

RoscoeTrek Rookie

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Wow, I've been desperately trying to catch up on this thread!

After I saw the ET interview the other day with Eddie Cibrian, I was disappointed. Turned off, actually. I didn't know about his personal relationship problems; I'd only seen a picture of him on his IMDB site I think. I saw a really cute guy when I saw his picture, but after seeing how smug and lacking in remorse he was in the ET interview over what he did (I won't go into detail, don't worry) I'm now concerned that his character is going to come across like this in the show. And if he does, I don't think I'm going to like him too much.

Yeah, maybe he'll end up being a baddie. Also, further thought on the whole situation has gotten me thinking that if Eric does have to go, Ryan should move up.

I definitely like the sound of H being more hands on this coming season, though, and working in the lab a lot. That's awesome.

But grrr, I hope they don't hook Nat up with a smug new character who's going to hurt her. They should get her and Rick together. Then it could come out how he never was an abuser after all. It would make an interesting storyline, even though it's against my ship. I just want Rick to be happy. He shouldn't be lonely, and if TPTB are too skittish about doing a same sex pairing, then ship him with Nat. Then neither one will have to be lonely.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2009
  4. KellyloveallCSI

KellyloveallCSI Civilian

Eva's comments "Natalia's turn for some romance" I would think that Jesse would be married and all that.well i hope! If Adam leaves my lil sister said she is dont with the show.I still watch Vegas after grissom left and it was good because it still had Catherine. But Miami with no Calleigh & Eric that would suck. When i read that Adam was gonna leave i almost cried my eyes out. And i think that Natalia should be with Ryan but that's just me. I mean what would suck is if Horatio and Eric both left :( That would suck more than anything.

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I personally didn't see it as him being smug (it seemed to me like he was more annoyed at constantly being asked that question which is understandable- the interview was supposed to be about the show and about the Jesse character, it wasn't supposed to be about his personal life and I hate when reporters do that). The story originated from a tabloid magazine, so I personally take it with a grain of salt. :lol:

I don't want the character to turn out to be bad in any way, shape or form. They just did that (in a way) with Tara. It would just be redundancy in my opinion. Plus, I'm hoping that Jesse and Ryan will be buds. :D

I think it should be (if Eric leaves) Horatio then Ryan then Nat then Jesse then Frank (cause the cops are always last in the credits lol). I definitely don't want it to turn into another situation like the one occuring on the Vegas installment.

And for the love of Pete, I hope they don't have anymore romantic pairings between main characters. :lol: I don't want the new guy with Natalia, Calleigh or Valera. :lol: I would prefer if he were already married with 2.5 kids and a dog. :lol:

6. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Well, seems our dear Adam is looking for a job on the big screen!!! This is what he wrote on his Twitter page:

"about to read a script. meeting tomorrow with a director that did one of my favorite movies. let you all know WHO when I get the job."

Hmmm...

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

I think people are taking Eva's last comment (about romance) a little too seriously -- it came off as more of a joke, imo. It was just her curiosity of the new character seeping through, she wasn't saying it would happen in the new season. So, whether it was Nat or Calleigh she was referring to (all the articles seem to have thier own take on this) it doesn't really matter, it was just Eva "talking".
    In my personal opinion, considering the drama that's circling Eddie's real life, I don't think it would be that great of an idea to hook his character up with any hottie on the show. In fact if tptb want to really create a character opposite of Eddie then they should stay as far away from it as possible. :rolleyes:

Wow. Adam isn't wasting any time is he? I would say that maybe movie making won't be his thing & he'll return to the small screen, but I don't think so - he seems to be very eager (with completing 4 movies in such a short period) to continue hitting the big screen. Or if ya'll want to think optimistic maybe it's just a Miami script & he's talking about Jerry Bruckenheimer :lol:

8. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

I agree, I think Eva was just joking about the new romances part! It came across to me as just a little tease.

I don't think tptb would introduce a new romance, at least so soon...:shifty: I would hope they lay off them all together from now on, so as we can simply move on to other things.

On the subject of Jesse / Eddie, He's probably been probed many a time about the same subject, it comes as no surprise to me he seems emotionless. I won't hold his personal life accountable for what his character will be like.

9. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I have to agree that people are taking what she said a little too seriously. I have read it a couple of times now and every time I think she is joking and referring to the fact that her character is single that Jessie is up for grabs for her! Or she is just taking generally.

I don't think, as some media outlets seem to, she was insinuating that Jesse will completely replace Eric in every aspect of the show. These magazines need fodder and love to stir the sh*t b/c they all know we are reading and wondering.

10. Nightrider

Nightrider Witness

Well, no time like the present! Time and money's a wastin'!

11. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Gosh I haven't been on this forum for a while and I missed too much.

First of all thanks to everyone for the spoilers, pics and anything else you posted in this last week :lol:

My comments are on
    1) Eddie's pic. GIVE ME A TOWEL otherwise I'm gonna drown :drool:. As for the rest of the pic.....which cop goes with a uniform and stilettos in the department? I've never seen such a thing even on this show LOL

2) Jesse and Calleigh. Please give me a break!!! As much I can see Calleigh with anyone but Delko, I don't want any romance for the girl until her death. I'm done with her romances.....time to move on TPTB!!! :scream:

3) more lab scenes with H in the lab. I'm all for it!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. inthewind

inthewind CSI Level Two

:guffaw::guffaw: Ditto

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

I wish he would've just told them, "No comment" and left it at that.

I didn't expect Jesse Cardoza to burst onto the scene in such a major way. It sounds like he's going to get a ton of screentime, and this is starting to worry me. And I'm getting a bull in the china shop feeling from him. That's the vibe I got from watching him in that interview. I hope I turn out to be wrong.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2009
  14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

It sounds to me like Ryan may be getting plenty of screentime still, so I'm glad about that. I just hope Nat and Frank do as well. :)

15. greatfan

greatfan Captain

You know me,the realistic pessimist.What we read before the episode airs is sometimes different from what we see on the screen.I'll believe Ryan gets plenty of airtime when I see it(as well as Nat and Frank).I would like all of them to have story arcs too,even short ones. What I don't want to see is what happened on Vegas,seeing the new cast member all the time, and the other cast members rarely seen.I don't want the show to turn into Jessies and the other CSI's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.