Season 8 **Spoiler Lab** - 'Feast Your Eyes...'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Finch, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Thanks for doing that...I'll check it out later tonight when I get home. :)

2. Wasabi Power

Wasabi Power CSI Level One

Thanks texmex :thumbsup:
    The captions for those pics are hilarious.

AWW look at wittle Delko with his fluffy hair!! -petpet-

Gee I wonder what teenage Ryan will look like. Yet another worry for the season premier. :lol:
    Well...It doesn't matter anyway. I'm going to pet him as well. :devil:

3. miamifan08

miamifan08 Police Officer

You know what GNRF, I think they included everyone that was going to be involved in the flashback (would be seen). Since Jon won't be in any of the flashbacks, I bet it just slipped their minds to include him. But he's too amazing of a actor to be forgotten! :) I bet it was an accident.

Anyways, these pictures are getting me more psyched for the new season. September 21 needs to come right now!!.

4. Wasabi Power

That's why I think they have Ryan wearing the orange and Jesse the blue. They're color coded for our convenience! :lol:

5. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

color coded for our convenience. :guffaw: Love that! :lol:

But, Natalia's not supposed to be in the flashback either. They were going to include her as someone Speed knew, but when Rory wouldn't sign on for the ep, they scrapped Nat's part in the flashback and now it's some random person that H goes to for that part of the case.

6. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

Very sad. Also very appropriate if this is truly the last time they'll have a chance to get them all together before Eric departs (if he does). :(

This actually makes me very nervous. While I'd love to hope it's possible to bring those characters back to a more postive place, it will take a lot for me to buy into it at this point. It's been so horribly painful to watch those two interact in the last couple of seasons. I'm skeptical they can come anywhere near the smooth, easy working relationship they had in the early seasons.

But I'm going to withhold judgment and hope that you're right, MJ. That TPTB, the writers and the actors are able to pull it off. :)

7. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

:lol:
    I found that rather heartwarming. And it is only fitting to have Alexx there as well even though it isn't as ME.:thumbsup:

LF is an Academy Award winning actor which could be an explanation for all the screen time. Not an excuse, more of a explanation. EC isn't as well known so I don't think it should happen that way (hopefully for the actors who have been there awhile)

I think that was my biggest complaint with the episode SGIYE. Why couldn't they have at least shown Ryan, Natalia, etc. asking how Calleigh was doing? It wasn't as if there weren't opportunities. I agree Orla, everyone should get the same support and hopefully this season, if they are serious about getting back to basics, more team unity will be emphasized.

They did show a scene of Alexx sitting by Eric' side ( around the same time they showed Ryan at the door).

Gosh, I hope it isn't too geeky.

Leave some room for me as well, petting and cheek pitching:devil:

I hope he is in more than the bedside scene. I would love to see them switching between Teenage-Ryan and Present-Ryan to see the contrast. And I agree JT is an amazing actor (think WISC):thumbsup:

:guffaw::lol::guffaw:

I am a little confused on what Natalia's role in this would have been. If Ryan is 17 and she was working there wouldn't that make her considerably older than Ryan?!:confused: Nat doesn't strike me that way:confused:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  8. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Believe me, I can understand that part of it. I wasn't necessarily referring to the "re-introduction" of them as a duo/leads though -- more of a re-introduction of the characters themselves is what I was thinking of. :) I do agree though, it will be interesting to see how/if they can pull it off with the same chemistry that was present in the first few seasons.

As in, she doesn't strike you as older? :confused:
    I think it would have put her around the same age as Eric (early-mid 20's perhaps)- I'm assuming Calleigh is older than the other CSI's. No clue there- to tell you the truth I hadn't expected that Ryan would only be 29 in the present day. :wtf:
    Natalia's flashback role was supposed to be that Speed had met her a year before , she was working with the FBI, & she was to analyze the DNA for the case, as a favor for Speed.

I'm still holding out a little hope that she still appears in the flashback of maybe an apprentice to the FBI woman H knows, or something along those lines -- everyone else, new guy included, will be "in the past" so I'll be pretty peeved if she isn't there in some form.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2009
  9. MiamiWolfe

MiamiWolfe Pathologist

First of all, sorry about the double posting before. Should have been more patient to see if the computer was actually going to freeze up:rolleyes:

If you mean Eric and Ryan, I agree with you. Their relationship has been love-hate since the beginning, and I found it becoming tiresome after awhile. Maybe if the show drops a lot of the drama and shows more lab work, their relationship could become better, thereby creating more team unity. Hopefully Adam will still be on the show for this to happen. Eric and Ryan seemed as if they were getting on better near the end of season 7

Yeah, sorry about that; should have made that clear. She doesn't seem that much older, but admittedly I am not the best judge of that. I assumed Calleigh was older; she was on patrol before she became a CSI (she mentioned something to that effect to Ryan in an early episode) and she has been on the force for 10 years (as of season 6 Down to the Wire), and then Eric came next. After that....:confused:

I hope she does too. If not, maybe more Present-Natalia helping on the present day case.

10. GregNickRyanFan

I think Delynn was referring to Calleigh and Horatio. In which case, I do agree that its been painful watching them interact... it's like they're strangers. Nothing like when the show started. but I agree with you about Eric and Ryan too. :)

11. Wasabi Power

I agree. If Adam leaves and can come back later I think TPTB should solidify Eric and Ryan's relationship. They either like each other or they don't.

It would be different if they were in the kind of relationship where they argued like siblings, but this hasn't been translated to us. They just seem to get along because they have to (with occassional joking) and then all the sudden they can butt heads later.

12. Delynn

Delynn CSI Level One

You're right, GNRF. I was referring to Horatio and Calleigh. But MiamiWolfe is right. If Eric is going to leave the show, it would be nice for he and Ryan to come to some kind of postive closure. I got very tired of watching them snap at each other.

I can get that kind of negativity and unpleasantness at work. ;)

13. GregNickRyanFan

I totally agree. I hate it when Eric and Ryan aren't getting along.

14. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thank you so much for pointing this out!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The first pic really freaks me out...especially Eric. Don't get me wrong, but this pic is really unflattering towards the guy. He looks like Bibendum :lol::p

Oh good god, look at Horatio!!! He really looks.....different.

Calleigh....now let me say something about her
    Ditto!!!! I really thought I was gonna see her with hairdo like a mop. Thank god it didn't happen, but come on make up people....you could have done something better!!! No one will ever believe she's Calleigh Duquesne back 12 years ago :lol:
    On a positive side:
    - no mop instead of hair.
    - no black shirt.
    - big smile on her face!!!

The morgue looks both old-fashioned and modern. I don't know how I feel about it yet.

Jesse..cute guy even back in 1997 :thumbsup:

Delko.....and that's when they really piss me off. Couldn't have they kept Delko like this even in these last years??? No!!! We had to cope with Delko post s5!!!! :scream:
    I wish they had never done such a mistake like the bullet one! I'm sure I wouldn't have wanted him out of the show.

15. TanyaWolfe

TanyaWolfe Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.