Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

2. CSIMandy

CSIMandy Lab Technician

Emily is gorgeous! Her interview is both funny and sad. The funny part is about the new season's first episode but the part about Adam has me worried.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

It has me worried too but not just about Adam....about Emily as well. According to an actor's news site and the SAG site that a friend of mine has access to, neither Adam OR Emily have signed new contracts with the show!!!

If both of them were to leave I don't think my heart could take it!! :lol:

4. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

That's it! This will be the end of CSIM as we know it!!

5. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

No, this can't be happening. No more bad news, please! And I was so looking forward to the new season, counting down the weeks left! :confused: Now, never mind watching the show, I don't even want to think about it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  6. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

VirGodess1923 thanks for posting that interview. I wasn't aware of its existence till....now LOL
    Although she looks stunning (as always) this interview left me "WTF?" till I read another article about this topic on TV Guide.
    About it, all I have to say is
    Oh....don't pout!!! It's Adam the one who's leaving for now. We still have the slightest hope she may remain on the show. Let's try to be positive :p

As for her contract...well I still don't understand why she's working without deciding what to do with her contract, but at least we know that she's not going to leave the show the same time as Adam.

Sorry, but I'm trying to remain postivie LOL

7. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Paraphrasing Fred Sanford: Oooo... Its the Big One... You hear that, Speedle? ... I'm comin' to you, I'm comin' home to Heaven.

8. Megan930

Megan930 Rookie

I'm still confused. How can you film episodes and still not have a contract? It seems weird to me. Hopefully by the time the premiere airs we will know everything.

9. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

That is the weirdest thing I've ever heard in terms of contract. I've never thought it cold be possible for an actor to work without a contract...'cause that's what Emily is doing right now, unless, OFC, we don't know the real truth LOL.

As far as we know, she hasn't re-signed her contract yet, she has no contract....and she's still working? :wtf:

Guess we'll have to wait for other news (bad or good...it depends on Emily and TPTB) ;)

10. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's really wierd, if they haven't signed ther contracts then I wonder on what terms they work.:confused:
    And if she too decides to leave it'll be definitive end of this show for me.:(

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm very seriously considering not watching when/if Adam leaves. If Emily goes too, then that's it for me with this show.There's just nothing left for me.

Emily looked lovely as always.

12. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I was actually thinking about this.....Emily's contract as stated in the below linked article says that she is under contract with the show through 2009. Now to me, that sounds like her contract is up at the end of the year....the literal year. And the first hiatus the show takes is right before the New Year. No doubt though she is/was in negotations to extend that contract.

http://www.americanwaymag.com/emily-procter-miami-north-carolina-aaron-sorkin

I am very concerned b/c she said "we" when she referred to the "bad" contract negotiations. Why would she say that?

If she leaves too....then I am probably done with this show. Actually, I know I will be done with the show. Forget about E/C, Adam and Emily on their own are popular characters...the show will have a hard time recovering from the absence of Adam....Emily leaves too and things, imo, will be bad.

13. vsuga

vsuga Rookie

If Emily leaves, I'm definatly done with the whole CSI thing.

14. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

I agree. It'll be hard enough to watch CSIM without Eric. Now if Emily leaves, then that's it for me: I will definitely stop watching the show.
    Again, WHAT THE F... is CBS thinking?:brickwall:

15. Ayana

Ayana Hit and Run

I've been asking that question all day and I really think I need to be checked in to a mental institution because it'll drive you crazy! :lol: It's weird not having Adam on the show but possible losing two original cast members is insane I dont see the purpose of watching anymore if were just stuck with DC. I mean really we dont know whats going on with Emilys contract status except it up at the end of 2009 so everythings up in the air.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.