Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is Emily's thread but could you guys also vote for Adam Rodriguez too? Cuz over on his thread it's not as competitive as us on here.

I know this is Emily's thread but could you guys also vote for Adam Rodriguez too? Cuz over on his thread it's not as competitive as us on here.

I already voted for Adam too... But he needs all the help he can get: he's up against some serious competition!

Emily was in Pasadena at CBS, CW, CBS Television Studios & Showtime TCA Party...you'll find some pix on anawardforemily.

Emily was in Pasadena at CBS, CW, CBS Television Studios & Showtime TCA Party...you'll find some pix on anawardforemily.

Thanks for the new pics. She's wearing black again, but she looks amazing! And I love her hairstyle! When were these pictures taken?

She's gorgeous!!! love her hair , her dress , her shoes (i want to be able to wear that kind of shoes but i cant :() ... i cant wait to see more pictures :p and what they talk about in the tca lol

Does anyone have the most recent interview with Emily that she talks about someone having contract problems?? Let me know - thanks!

Thanks Lu for posting those lovely pictures :thumbsup:, though
1) we want some more :p
2) please burn anything black in her wardrobe LOL. For god's sake give her something colorful.

Does anyone have the most recent interview with Emily that she talks about someone having contract problems?? Let me know - thanks!
I think you might refer to what Emily said about Adam's contract during her press conference in Monte Carlo. She said they didn't know what Delko's outcome was going to be since Adam's contract is up.
You can hear it here

Hope I understood what you were looking for, otherwise you can find the most recent interviews of Emily on the AnAwardForEmily MySpace ;)

These pictures are great, she looks lovely as always, but why is she wearing black again:)?
I love her shoes, her pearls are interesting too.

Florry86 said:
I think you might refer to what Emily said about Adam's contract during her press conference in Monte Carlo. She said they didn't know what Delko's outcome was going to be since Adam's contract is up.
You can hear it here
Hope I understood what you were looking for, otherwise you can find the most recent interviews of Emily on the AnAwardForEmily MySpace ;)
I suppose she was refering for other interview. Someone mentioned that it was a short interview with her in e! or something like that and she talked about someone's contracat problems. But she didn't say who the person is.

Last edited:
She looks way stunning in black, is that her favorite color or something? I was looking through all the pictures and can I just say something...I'm having a hard time thinking of any other celebrity who looks way pretty without makeup as with it. Yes, I'm jealous:rolleyes:...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back