Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Voted! Emily is incredibly gorgeous...it's not fair! lol

2. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

If the polls can only be voted on once then why aren't they restricted to just that one vote? There should be some way for them to have more control. Fans are only showing their support for their favorite actress and I'm 100% sure that there were fans of the other actresses that voted more than once. They want a poll to be voted on just once, then make a poll that can be voted on just once. I know it may not be that easy but I am sure that there are better ways to keep control than they one they used.

Anyway, I still believe that Emily deserved to win and if they don't then they should just make a better poll system and post it again.

I just voted in the EW poll and Emily is number 1 by 29% :).

3. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

My sentiments exactly! As long as polls are made to be voted on more than once, ALL fans will vote as much as they can.

Anyway, I voted... Go Emily go!!!

4. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Well I just went and checked out the poll and Emily is winning with 32% of the vote over Kate Beckett who has 23% of the vote.

The funny thing is, since I voted while I was at work on a different computer, I could, if I was so inclined, vote again! I did not however, vote again. Technically it is cheating to do so but for that poster to say that people clean out their "cache" in order to vote again, might be a little inaccurate. All you have to do is go to a different computer and you can vote again.

Personally, I could care less b/c everyone does it and people have the right to vote for their fav actor/actress all they want. That is what being a fan is all about. Hello, People's Choice Awards!! Not to mention the fact that it is only a Entertainment Weekly poll. It is not like this poll decides who gets a frickin Emmy!! :lol: I think the constant voting shows how devoted Emily's fans are and obviously EW thought highly enough of her to put her in the top 15 in the first place! The fans didn't vote on that!

BTW, when does this poll close? It doesn't say

5. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Ugh, I can't find it anywhere, sorry ;)

Anyway, totally agree with you!!!! :thumbsup:

6. delkolover

Hey guys, if you haven't voted yet...go vote. Emily is now only 1% ahead of Kate Beckett in the poll! :eek:

7. VirGodess1923

VirGodess1923 Lab Technician

Sharing an interview from the Adam Yahoo Group on Emily from way back in early season 7. Don't know if it was posted before, but here it is again, if so

Emily Interview

8. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

It's always a pleasure to read interviews with her. She's such a wonderful person. I'd like to have a friend like her.
    And I completly agree with her that if every person had a loving, warm environment world definitely would look differently (in a positive way).

9. delkolover

I love her interviews too b/c she is not afraid to be herself and say what is on her mind. I always think back to the Conan O'Brien show she was on when she mentioned she loved bugs and collects them! Conan's face priceless.

She comes across as being very down to earth and honest and I truly believe that is exactly how she is.

BTW...she is sooo winning over at the EW poll!! She has 40% of the vote to Kate Beckett's 29%!! So if you haven't voted yet....go do so! :D

10. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Just saw her in Leaving Las Vegas... cute.

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

At first I read "Just saw her leaving in Las Vegas" and I was like you did?? that's so cool!! But then I read it again and understood. :lol: I haven't seen that one, I should...

12. xcupcakefreakkx

xcupcakefreakkx Dead on Arrival

Love interviews with Ms. Em, she's so0o adorable and sweet and cute...am totally obssesed. lol. Thanks for the interview.:)

13. hahagirl

hahagirl Hit and Run

Yeah I wish. You should have seen her face in that movie when she looks at Nicolas Cage...priceless!

14. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Yes that was funny, she likes bugs:lol:. I remember her other interview where she said that she wears heels even at home, because she likes it. And she knows that it could be a bit weird for people, but that's just the way she is:).
    And this is why I love her so much, she's so honest and she always has something interesting to say. Emily definitely is not another plastic doll which claims that she owes her wonderful appearance only to her genes and usually it's the only thing you can talk about with such a person.
    She's a really interesting interlocutor.

15. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

I was thinking of voting again, but yeah it is cheating...so instead of me voting I'd go to my friend's house and ask her whether she likes Emily or the other girls and let her vote, and I know she'll pick Emily. To keep her ahead just ask some of your friends who are familiar with Emily to vote and plus it's their choice, so it wouldn't be cheating at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.