Emily/Calleigh#12: -'Une très jolie petite blonde''

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Florry86, Jun 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

Code Blue at Dynamo1's apartment. Rescue unit is on the way. Charging defib.

2. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

:guffaw:Then let's hope it's not gonna happen, at least not in the near future:).

3. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Though I don't wanna say it, but I hope the show cancels before Emily leaves, not she leaving then it cancels/finishes. I don't even know how I feel about
    Eddie's character yet,
    you know?

4. lusiana88

lusiana88 CSI Level One

As you all already know, CSI:Miami Magazine issue # 11 contains a scrapbook with pictures taken in the backstage of season 7, anawardforemily has found the original ones and posted them in a slideshow on the site...we have a nice chance to see how cheerful and lovely is emily behind the scenes of CSI:Miami.

link

5. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Yeah, those pics are great and Emily is lovely...how can she ever not be? The woman could wear sack cloth and ashes and be beautiful. She can't help it. It's just an internal glow. It's the beautiful person she is inside that makes everything outside extra beautiful. I loved that posted interview when she kept trying to feed the reporter. It's like being at my Aunt Eleanor's. She feeds you from the time you walk in and you get a to go bag on the way out. In my family we call that Old World hospitality. In Emily's, I guess it's just Southern. Same thing. Guests are treated like Royalty.

6. Monica1604

Monica1604 CSI Level One

Thanks for the pictures, they are wonderful and she's so cute. Always smiling. I like especially the one where the guy with beard holds her, it's just lovely.:)

This is funny, because it's exactly the same thing with my grandma. She always wants to feed everyone.:lol:

7. silentdisco

silentdisco Police Officer

I know! She is so gorgeous both inside and out. She's obviously such a fun, kind, giving person. When she mentioned in a couple interviews this year that she was starting a foundation to benefit foster kids, I couldn't help but adore her even more. It's great when celebrities devote time and energy to save the whales, stop animal abuse, etc. but I can't help but REALLY like it when they support causes that help people. Saving the whales is important, but so is saving kids. I am of the opinion that the foster care system in the U.S. really sucks, and anything anyone can do to make it even a little bit better is a worthy cause.

And funny coincidence, I have a (great) aunt Eleanor too that liked to feed people. I'll never forget my mom telling me about her wedding day, when she had to walk home in scorching heat after getting her hair done because her maid of honor (my godmother) got stuck in a gas line (this was in 1979) and nobody was answering the phone at the house. My Aunt Eleanor (whose house was the location of the wedding) kept trying to give my mother milkshakes thinking that food could solve everything. :lol:

Actually, a lot of my family on my mother's side are like that. My grandma starts planning dinner before breakfast is over, and is always asking "did you have enough? Do you want any more? I have some of this in the fridge, and some of that is on the counter, or there's the..." :)

8. C.H.E.A.R.

C.H.E.A.R. Pathologist

Aw she so adorable, though I find the picture where she's in black and leaning on this black thing this guys holds up weird, she looks like a part of it.:lol:

9. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

Actually, my Aunt Eleanor is my great aunt, too. Differennt Eleanors, but same concept. Since a huge chunk of the south was settled by second sons of nobles and displaced Old World nobility, it only figures that the noblesse oblige would be there and rule over all as Southern Hospitality. Judging from Emily's Roman nose and the obvious genteel and charitable upbringing she had, to think of others before herself, she's one of the noblesse oblige and it's not an obligation for her to serve others, but a priviledge.

I have a little insight into it since I'm a real history geek, especially when it comes to Elizabethan England and the New World settlements and how they impact our current United States society.

10. D&Daddict

D&Daddict Police Officer

11. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

I would love to see her in a comedic role. A real comedic role though....not just a guest spot or as a supporting actor. I think she could definately be a co-star (as she is now) in a comedy. She is very funny and it would be great to see Emily in a more lighthearted role since Calleigh, as she states often, is soooo serious and the very anithesis of her!

So when is done with Miami I hope she gets her wish and gets to stretch her acting wings in a comedy. :D

12. Florry86

Florry86 CSI Level Three

Thanks for posting the pics Lu. I always enjoy any kind of behind the scenes stuff....I don't know, it's just something which fascinates me...a lot!!
    Plus, these pics are really cute and I love how cheerful and happy she looks in these! Knowing that people are having fun while working on set always makes me happy.

D&Daddict
    thanks for posting the article. It's really interesting and I suppose it's the first time I read she wants to make a comedy. Good to know because she really would be good in it.

She would be perfect for a comic role on a comedy!! She can be funny and she make lots of people laugh. Unfortunately we have to see it very rarely on this show and I really wish she would do something different.....a little bit funnier and more lighthearted than CSI:Miami.

Plus I always love watching actors/actresses who usually play serious roles on a drama playing a comedy. You know, just to show what a good actor/actress you are.....this would be a great opportunity ;)

Anyway, I'd love to see her playing on a comedy...a very good one!

13. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

Quick question; does Emily have a twitter page? and if she does can someone post the address here?

14. ladyd10

ladyd10 Police Officer

From all of her past interviews, I doubt it. She's really private about her life. This is probably a really good thing since it tends to divert any possible scandal from her. The only times I've found her on the radar were when she allowed reporters to come into her personal space or when she was willing to talk home design. She's very private and, even if she chose to leave, she'd leave it to her agent to announce.

15. lox3csimiami22

lox3csimiami22 Hit and Run

Thank you ladyd10.
    That actually confirms to me that the Emily twitter page isn't real.
    I was skeptical about it....
    you know especially since all the updates were from the web.
    As busy as they are you'd think a few would be updated from the phone or something..But still this just clears so many things up

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.