Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

oooookay, i was just seeing "my name is mac taylor" from season 5. is mac hitting on that gillian woman? do they go beyond that in other episodes? ¬¬ damn, he's hot when he's flirtting!

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Family! *Debbie jumps into Family's loving arms*

Ohhhhhh:eek: I can see you have been busy meanwhile i was away. COOL(She Virus used her mental power to send a baby Virus to Debbie's tummy Bad- Virus-Bad!:lol:

Also i could tell FiryMac is a complete sucess as usual. GREAT. He has that effect;)

Dearest Axel--->
    i know, I know but we won't complaint if Mac and Stella are not, will we? It fits perfectly the fantasy because Mac and Stell are not mummies so they still can have passionate love scenes Besides it was quite discret!:lol:
    YESSSS being so Rambo as she is, it must be quite upset for her crying, i mean, being vulnerable. But she sllowed him to know her vulnerability. Only to Mac Taylor:adore:

Write the name above "CSI NY" or use the name instead of it

Catu--->
    If you visit Thread #16 you will find an "episode" from Season 52 and a couple of "spoiler pics" of that eppy:guffaw:
    Spoilers? Get confuse minute after minute:p I feel Season 6 will explode:lol:

BTW did you know the actor who portrayed the Fire Nit was also in Guiding Light just like Melina? But they never met because he started there a year later she had left

Shippy--->(Btw you nick is so incredible sweet! I like writing about Angels;))
    Well, among the best, sweet Kaila has already told you two episodes we love 5.24 and 4.16
    I Highly recommend you
    5.16 "No Good Deed" because Stella made very evident she was in love with Mac.
    5.06 "Enough" because they have one of their intenses cat fights:drool: and because at the end he invited Stell for a diner. I mean, he could have invited the rest of the team too because all of them gave up their holidays. But he only cared she had lost hers:drool: Besides he invited her to an argentine restaurant:drool: (Mac Taylor rocks!)
    5.12 "Help" because again both of them were connected to Sheldon in different ways:drool: and at the end it looked like they were going to leave together (just like in "Enough") and even Syd is not silly and he said "you two have plans????" so the three of them ended up in the sub station and there was a moment when Mac and Stell looked like a couple because Sid went to buy coffee for all of them so they were next to each other smiling and then Stella revealed all her feelings in the way she looked at him:drool:
    Those from Season 5 only! Then i have already another lists for other seasons:p (Snow Day, The Ride In, Rasing Shane, Three Generations are enough, Charge of this post, Recycling, Hush,1.01,1.02 and 1.03, 1.23, Officer Blue! Rain, Open and Shut, Consequences, Taxi, The Things about Heroes, Can you hear me now?, Down a Rabbit Hole, 4.17,4.18, 4.19)
    Sorry, I love this show too much!!!!

Andie--->
    feel free to like Virus. You must not be afraid of us ha ha! made a fantastic job and Virus was indeed a very good character because we still lie talking about her so it means she was effective (much more i would have liked:p)

personally i started watching CSI NY S3 and S2 all at the same time and then the next month i had S1 so it was quite confusing. The only thing i wasn't confused is i thought how incovenient someone like her was to Mac. She was too needy. I don't think she was ready to be generous trying to make feel comfortable. SHE did want to be comfortable in a relationship. So she pushed, and pushed and pushed and pushed him and played the "Guilty" card. She never respected he was a private man when she already knew that. Probably the only moment when she was generous was when she decided to stay in London. But it was for selfish motives because she already know Mac NEVER was going to love her in the way he loved Stell and that's why she sent that "dear john" letter:rolleyes:

AWWWWWWWWWWW WOULDN'T BE THE SWEETEST THING IN THE UNIVERSE????????? Stell holding Mac's babies :adore: (I dream with triplets:lol:)
    It is not i am a hopeless romantic and i want them having a kid because of that. I believe they need to have children because of their own personal story. They have lost too many people already. If they ever get married yeap, i do think Stella must have her own kids because it's time for her and for him to enjoy the sweetness of life :adore:

they are adorable and a Mac jr and Stella Jr are requiered in their lives:drool:

Dearest Miyu--->
    You are the most freakin hilarious lady!:guffaw:TIFF YOU ROCK!:guffaw: I think they should give us Smacked. I am a Nurse, I can take care of the Smacked Family members They better give us Smacked before i need my own Nurse and i need my own cane:lol:

Dear Lori-->
    i know! I know!Fireman Mac belongs to you!;) Not even Stella would dare to deny that:lol:

Pleni--->
    TPTB are still in time to redeem themselves for several sins:p Not only for not giving us Smacked scenes, Pleni.
    But i still have hopes on Taylor babies, Smacked and even My Nut getting converted:lol:

Kat---->
    Mmm this is interesting. I never thought about that. Probably because Mac forced to keep both ladies apart. Actually they never worked together again except in 3.01 and then in Snow Day again (if you don't count that DELICIOUS scene when Mac pushed her hand away:drool: from Raising Shane) but i guess it's truth because Stella seemed to be too lonely when She cut herlserf in Heart of Glass and she didn't seem to be happy of having Mac there (I wonder what her reaction was when Stella found out Mac was dating Virus)

Cyn-->
    Talk to me in French anytime. I have a thing for Canadians as i have told you. Actually Quebec is the perfect place to be:drool: And yeap Roy. GUILTY your honor. That man is still as hot as 8 years ago. Last year he was in Argentina and his entire fan club gave him a warming welcome. Have you ever read "30,000 Bequest and Other" from Mark Twain? There is a story where Eve reflects why she loves Adam. And she doesn't know why:lol: VERY SMACKED!
    I believe Stell doesn't know why she loves him. There is not explanation for that. She did. First she started admiring him. And then she protected him, she knew about his vulnerability, she knew he was a man worth of being loved and she understood she was safe with him. That's my opinion anyway why she loves him

Nut, dearest and stubborn and NUT!

aw aw POOR BABY:lol: Have you considered the lion could be afraid of you? I can imagine the poor lion would be scared for finding such a talking NUT (besides i don't know if the lion would be more scared of a talking Nut or a Talking Nut with such a big Bum:lol:)

But there is! Ja ja. Here i have done my homework. I am an obedient student of Nutness Lessons:lol:

Sie werden SMAC lieben

Take care beloved NUT. Watch out of the lions:lol:

Pccies just to be happy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

who discovered the body? 4.18
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 31, 2009
  3. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D

Miyu:
    I would be blushing to... and we aren't obsessed much, just pretty much highly dedicated fans:D:lol: who might go a bit gutter-minded from time to time *cough*:lol:

Debs:
    And I who tried to keep out of the gutter today*sigh*:guffaw:*goes down in the gutter* I can soo picture, Stella pull Mac by hi shirt into the bathroom, then striii, ehhehe :devil: should stop there:lol: *looks around, yup already down in the gutter*:lol:
    Lmao!:lol:
    :guffaw: that's just :guffaw:
    Dunno, haven't watched it before, don't even think the show have gone here in Norway:lol:
    No we can't blame him.. Lol, he looks at her like that when she's wearing a top, I just wonder how he'll look at her when she's non-clothes:devil::lol:

Cyn:
    Yeah you aren't alone there, I laughed to when I saw Robert's face, he looks soo interested:lol:
    I agree there:devil: Mac have a few ties, and since they haven't been in use for a while, I think they could get used but not as around his neck:devil:

#Gio

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey Family :)

Thank you for making me think of Dangerous Beauty :lol: Don't ask. Anyway, maybe that's why Stella's only 34. Maybe they made her young enough to have children because they are planning to have Taylor babies in the future :adore: I can dream right?

Mac IS hot when he's flirting. Maybe that's why all his scenes with Stella are so smoking :lol: Anyway, nothing was shown between the two as Gillian was only in two episodes after her appearance My Name Is Mac Taylor. She was in She's Not There (5x14)and The Party's Over (5x15), but nothing actually really happened. At least on screen :shifty:

I never said I'd object to them being unmarried and in the shower together:devil::devil: Anyway, they are so allowed to have hot, passionate love scenes *pokes TPTB*

Yes. I think the only other person she's shown a bit of vulnerability to is Sid. But that is because she was afraid that she may have given Sid HIV after she saved his life. And Sid is kind of like the grandparent of the lab. The kids all go visit him in his morgue. Am I making sense? :confused:

Triplets? That would be a handful, but nothing our Mac and Stella couldn't handle :thumbsup: I really do believe that they should have children, because I think (from what the episode with the baby from season 1 that the name has escaped me) Stella has wanted children, and from the way Mac has looked when asked if he ever had children. I think it's in their plan. Maybe TPTB is waiting for the right moment...Maybe they aren't that evil...Maybe I'm speaking crazy talk :lol:

Guiding Light is a Daytime Soap Opera, that has been on since 1937 (It started on the radio). It's the longest running soap opera but it has been canceled and it's last episode will air in September. Hope that clears up your question :)

I've never actually watched the show though....

I found this picture and I've never seen it before. Does anyone know what episode it's from?

[​IMG]

Talk to you all soon :) Love ya.

Axel

5. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Don't know what episode it's from, sorry. But what's with the look on Mac's face?? It looks like he's giving someone/something a death glare. :wtf:

6. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Heya Family!:D After a good 4 hours of piano, I have to relax here.

Dearest Debbie--> I'm funny?:eek: Wow. Being sarcastic pays off then!:bolian:

Dear Gio--> Who are you kidding:
    More like Gutter-minded 24/7.:angel: Gutterville is just so freakin' awesome.:D

Dear Axel-->

Yes, all we need is to dream, hope, and have faith that SMACked will someday happen. Maybe we'll see some cute babies:devil::devil::devil:...

I love Flirty Mac.:drool: It's like a totally different side of him. 'Cause he usually the "no-nonsense-take-no-crap-'cause-I-can-fire-you" guy (well, maybe not the last part:lol:). I bet deep down, he's a real romantic since in lots of cases that I know of, the shy guys are so sweet to their girls.:)

Hopefully that's how they'll end the series. A steamy, sexy, passionate smut scene between them.:drool: I would kill to see this any day.:censored:

Those two definately want children. I can kinda imagine their children already.:cardie: If it was a girl, Mac better get a broom to chase away all the boys that would go after her. If it was a boy, Stella would play interrogation with every girl that came knocking on their door.:guffaw:

TPTB isn't evil? I would love to see the day.:rolleyes:

Hmm, I've never seen this pic either. Can anyone help?:confused:

I'll be back later. Hugs and lots of love!:luvlove:

~Miyu:angel:

7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Axel, I think its from The Cost of Living, when they found the rat fisherman dead, and realised Stella's attacker got her card from him.

8. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Oh dont worry about her thats the "She Nit"! We were able to put our magic powers together and extinguish her with pesticedes!!

Its a shame about him.. He tried to impress Stella with his one brain cell and it over ignited and burnt right out..POOF!

SHIPPY: Do not worry that is why we are here to help each other. I must say I envy you getting to watch all the eppies for the very first time! I started watching last summer and went out and bought all the season DVDs.Are you in the states? Can you purchase them or rent them? Any way I think if you start with season one you can see how there relationship developes. It is so sweet. Mac is so sad and vunerable. Stella is so strong and self confident. She helps Mac back into life again. There are some very tender moments especially when she asks him about why he still wears his wedding ring and another time when he explains how helpless he felt when the towers fell and Claire died. You will see them as close and as never before, very raw emotion and very personal. He loves her back then but is to afraid to share it, you will see this in the ending of season one "What you see is What you see..right you guys? The way he looks at her as she walks away. I dont think even Stella is aware untill later but you must watch season one and report back,I think I have to excuse myself and go watch season one again... sigh

thats right he is my little HOTTIE DA DA!!!:guffaw:
    As far as the mystery picture its got me scrathing my head but it is not from season one because Mac has ditched the tie!

9. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

HAHAHA THANKS, ghawazee! :D

nothing to be sorry at all! i loooooved your advices (and i will follow them!) and details! thank you so much for your patience to do so! i'll download these episodes right away! some of them i have already, which makes it even more evident how there's (or there should be) something going on!

hey, axel! i'm glad to hear it, though gillian sounded nice to me, stella's waay better! but it's nice to see mac slowly letting go of claire!

but, hey, this one goes to all of you. i was wondering... do you honestly think they will ever hook up? i mean, i gotta confess i'm a bit traumatized with tv shows and stuff. i was a HUGE x files and stargate fan and i gotta say... TPTB almost never seem to put the perfect couples together. :\ c'mon, tell me what you guys think!
    ;***

10. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he wasn't as hot as mac but could have had some fun. :(

oh wow! thank you! no, i'm not in usa. i'm from brazil but i do think i can rent the dvds. i asked you guys about the smacked episodes because i don't have much free time. i study law and i feel like i'm becoming a workaholic. except for watching csiny now! :p lol
    anyways, thanks for the explanation. i sort of envy (in the most positive way possible) you guys for knowing so much about them, their history. one thing that is completely visible to me is how close they are. really. and i guess everything you said just proves it. :)

i have another question, though. does mac EVER take that ring off his finger?

ps: do you happen to know in which episode they talked about it?

xxx

11. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I totally agree with you. After all the gruesome and dreadful events or incidents and their previous love-life, they deserves to be entitled to have a substantial and great life. Sometimes, being with someone they love and care for is enough to display the quality of being sweet in life. However, people working on these seems to keep us to hazard a guess in anticipation.

Loriiii...
    Fire in the hole! Yes and we succeeded! Mission Accomplished!

That picture is from season 5. I still remember it being one of the spoiler pictures for some episode but it never appears in any episode?

Hello, ShippyAngel! My name is Asprine, nice to meet you! :)
    Ah-ha! Never give up hope! *wink* TPTB? Go on, if they want me to wait till I'm in a wooden overcoat, patience is a virtue. Nevertheless, I have strong intention and assertion for Mac and Stella in the future. Never doubt about their love, 'cause it radiates and emanates warmth and comforts around the world. All of us can feel it even though they are in the screen. ;) Pleasing the state of mind aesthetically. Beautiful! :)

12. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Yes, he takes it (and his tie, thankfully) off at the end of season one. "The Closer" is the episode where they talk about it.

For all those in the US, Spike is going to start replaying season one on Wednesday.

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

ooh... I BET he is a romantic guy!

14. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Shippy!(can I call you like that?) The episode where Stella asked him why he didnt take it off is The Closer S1E22, that epi is full of Smacked moments!! I believe in season 2 he is not wearing it anymore.

Hugs:)

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.