Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:D

Miyu:
    Lmao!:lol: that's more the thrut:guffaw:

Debs:
    :guffaw:
    Stella in ''the nun'' outfit..
    Yeah I agree he should relax a bit, 'cause when he wears a plain shirt, that's hot:drool: Somehow I like Mac more with light colored shirts, like light blue and that:phe looks good/hot in light shirts but he also look hot in those dark purple and black shirts:D
    :lol: sorry:lol: you aren't alone there, I never imagined Melina would be capable of doing that:lol: just wonder if she still remember how to do the scene:devil::lol:

#Gio

2. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

je voudrais parler français ici aussi, parce que j'ai besoin de travailler pour mon degré, mais je ne veux pas m'apparaît bête. je pense que mac et stella
    sont la meilleure forme d'entraînement!

true true - i did like that scene - i don't have the hatred for peyton that some of you do (see, i'm like harry potter, i am not scared to name her!) - maybe because i'm also a londoner (in fact from fairly close to where claire forlani's from) so i sympathise with her. she really did get over-needy though, which was a shame. i think you're right - if he did some romance like that birthday thing which was cute without being sick-inducing, i'd be ok with that. i just don't want any mush!

3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

ooh, really? so can i keep a little hope then? ;) by "some action for stella and don" you mean EXACTLY WHAT?! O.O

ooh, i'm so glad to hear your from argentina! :D do u have MSN? it'd be easier to keep in touch!
    btw, good luck in your finals! :D

ooooh! thanks for warning me, lori! *---* THE CLOSER WAS AMAAAAZING! hm they have such an intimacy... i can't imagine him sharing that with anyone who didn't have his absolute trust. i loved it. (would it be such a crime to watch it again? *---*). heros is the next one on my list! ;)

i bet she still does. :X :thumbsup:

4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hi Family!:D You guys have been very busy in this thread eh?:lol: I just finished my piano lesson and I come back with a bunch of replies to read.:D I love it!

Dearest Debbie-->

Someone should really break-in their office, grab the scripts, and we can all work together to change the storylines.:evil: :lol: Well, what can we do? TPTB won't listen to what the fans want.:scream: Funny that they don't, considering that we're the ones that are technically paying them.:p

And best of luck with your finals!:bolian: You'll do just fine, I'm sure. (As long as you don't procrastinate like I did for my mock exam for music history tomorrow; I am so doomed.:()

Dear ShippyAngel-->

You're very welcome!:) Melina wouldn't spoil the surprise whether Stella and Mac would get together or not; TPTB would have her head probably.:shifty: But, I think thyat she's infering that they may get together during the show's last season...hopefully because 1): TPTB finally realized that they are living soulmates and belong together for the rest of their natural lives and 2) They want to make the fans happy for once.:eek:

I would love to see this side of him one day.:drool: He 'd be so sweet to Stella.:adore:

Time for a funny pic!

[​IMG]

Cream and eyeball anyone?:D:guffaw:

Lots of love:luvlove:

~Miyu:angel:

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

ooh, i LOVE that scene! when she's cursing in greek and he's laughing his amazing ass off! :D

OFF: WHAT IS THAT BREAKFAST SCENE IN THE CLOSER? mannnnn... i'm speechless! and mac taking his ring off (after stella asking him and accepting his answer) is some kind of closure as well. i had no idea that he would take it off so soon (since it's season 1). i'm glad. beautiful episode! x

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heyap Family!!!!!!!!

Sort answers (a lot to study):p

Lori--->
    I don't remember who wrote it but i believe it must be on of the best lines from the show

Cyn--->
    you are making a lot of sense lol.I think one can't recover from another person. That person must recovered by himself/herself. Probably the only thing you can do is giving a good advice or showing your support. That's what Stella received from Mac. I believe the greatest thing he could do for her in All Access was working in the case trying to find the truth. I mean, it was sweet to have Donnie next to her but it was most important to find out what happen. It's exactly as Stella asked to the Forensic Nurse "I'll be gentle" "Just be thorough"
    Later in RND 4.16 she is upset again for the loss but soemhow Mac's offer heal that loss;) even if she couldn't accept it:drool: However she fall apart when she realized the little girl was Bailey, the litle girl who was kidnapped. It was a great scene in the police station because Stella's voice broke too. I really like the end how you see her walking and when she smiles you understand Stella is on her feet again:thumbsup: (i love Stell!)
    :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Love Virus' nickname. I wonder where the heck was Stell when he started being chased by Virus. Men are weak:p

Of course i remember LFN. It's printed in my DNA:lol: And i don't mind he is with Céline Bonnière;). I don't want him to be my boyfriend just to make my screen shines:p (besides the view is enjoyable:p). No, I didn't see the movie but the miniseries on Maurice also starred by Roy of course. Macha Grenon was outstanding in there too. But I have seen a trailer of Mémoires affectives and i am dying for getting that here:p BTW one member of our TPTB is quebeçois and he was part of LFN TPTB too. He had his own site and he explained some stuff from the episodes to fans. But he was pretty laconic. The longest thing he has said to fans was "Pass... the sugar":guffaw: I loved Larry Hertzog more (he was such a hilarious guy):p
    I completely agree. There is no explanation for affection. I know i loved my patients i met during my training and there was not reason. And they loved me too sometimes. Even some proposed me marriage ...or sort of(when they put their fake teeth back i understood what kind of proposal they were:guffaw::guffaw:)
    I agree he would be special designing dates. But that's his fun side i love from him. He took Stella (!!!) to a dogshow and then one of those crazy girls from Jamalot. yeahhhh I think Mac is going to be amazing as a boyfriend:drool:

Cyn, dear, i was kidding with the French thing. I am already a member of the French Forum;). But it was a pleasure to read French again (I admit i don't have much time to visit it nowadays:cool:

Gio--->
    Not only he looks hot but his behaviour is totally different too. He seems to be completely relaxed. Different. i don't know how to explain it:drool:

I was surprised because i thought American TV was more conservative, especially during a daytime drama. Here we have pretty hot scenes too but usually they are reserved for sopa operas after 10 pm

Lisa--->
    LOL! you should talk to G. She is/was a Mac/Jane shipper and she lames me for converting her:lol: I would have tolerate a romance between Jane and Mac because she was strong as well. Actually we would have been in trouble if she were in the show because she was British and a pretty formidable rival for Stella (besides she did have a lot of chemsitry with Stella too). But i couldn't tolerate how she blamed Mac for everything Virus thought he had to give her :rolleyes: And it was unbearable how she used the "You-call-me-Claire" to cover the fact she was jealous to death because she noticed Mac rejected when he saw Stella coming, not because she was called Claire:p In Any case Virus was a great character and Claire was outstanding as Virus Driscoll:p

Shippy-->
    I was moderated by remote control:lol: (never mind)

There is a cool scene in 6.03 where a guy try to escape and Don stopped him (Stell was there too). I can't go any further without being moderated again:lol: well except to say they share the interrogation room. They ALWAYS are great in the interrogation room. Let's see how he is emotionally;)

yessss click the MSN symbol under my name or go to my profile and look for it

EDIT TO ADD MIYU'S ANSWER

aw sweetie! Now i understand your staus in MSN "I am dead":guffaw: I woudl grab the past scripts (especially with Nits in them) and i would throw them straight to their heads:guffaw: Just like in compensation for not giving us Smacked:lol:
    And thank you. I have two next week and then more. But i quitted to teh English examn. My middle term examn just sucked:shifty: (I passed it but i didn't like the mark)

Take care Family and be good!;)

Debbs :D

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  7. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, dear smacked lions :) :D

you´re so busy smacking around, I can´t follow :lol:.

My dearest lioness,

Why would a lion be afraid of a small, nice nut, talking or not? :D And may I emphasize that my bum is NOT big at all :lol:. But good to know that the lion might be more scared of me than I am of him, so I can always jump into the Smacked lion´s den and be a naughty, stubborn nut :D.

Well, your German is good, but you´ve got to work on the contents :D; obviously you´re using an illegal German dictionary, because lines like "Sie werden Smacked lieben" are prohibited in our books :lol:.

Take care, my lovely Debs and thanks for the pics, to all of you, they are enjoyable even for a non-smackie :D.

Byyyyyyyyyyyeee and hugs from the Nut :)

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dearest Nut

you are very talktative :D. You could confuse the poor lion with so much talking:lol:. Nein, nein, i would have believed ther is not such a thing like a talking Nut and you can see i was wrong so i can't swear or deny your bum is not so big:lol: And of course confusion is right because your funny remarks could be funny for the lion too :D Lion could be very bored without you:lol:

Nein nein take a look again. My exercises book says "Printed in Germany":D There is not such a thing like a prohibited book, especially in Nutland (you should get me a postcard from there:lol:)

Take care dearest Nut and stay so stubborn as always because we love you in that way;) Have a nice week

Debbs:hugegrin:

[​IMG]

9. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello again, dearest lioness

Oh, nice to think that I wouldn´t bore the lion to death with what I´m talking, only confuse it :lol:. Well, I can assure you that nuts generally don´t have big bums, anyway, not those I know :D.

I think you´re using the ancient edition of 1794, Smacked was an old-nuttish-German word for "cake", so "Ich liebe Smacked" means "I love cake", nothing to do with your smacked :lol:, you should buy a new edition :D. Well, yes, one day I´ll send you a postcard from the land of nuts :D.

That´s the easiest thing, to stay stubborn, no problem :hugegrin:.
    Take care, too, my loveliest Debbs :)

10. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

stella's beautiful in that episode!

11. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey girls.

Well, I didn't exactly read through all the past posts. You guys post too fast for that.

Je peux parler français aussi :) Je pense que l'amour entre Mac et Stella est une chose qui a grandir d'apres de temps et il vont continuer a grandir. My French grammar sucks :p But you understand what I'm saying right?

Anyway, I've been in a fan fiction mood. Just read 4 new chapters on one that I love. The last one made me cry so much. But they were tears of happiness :) Its the one where Mac and Stella take in an orphan girl :adore: I also read Gio's shower fic and nearly died. But it too was great. And then last night, MT wrote a fan fiction about Mac and Stella being the only ones in the lab during a thunderstorm :adore: She almost killed me as well :devil:

Well, anyway, that's all I really have to say. Talk to you all soon. Love ya.

Axel

12. MacTaylor333

MacTaylor333 Hit and Run

Hey Family,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, been busy. I heard about the plot to get Mac and Stella into a shower. Sounds fun, I want in on it. Oh yeah! Gio I heard about your story and now I know why you live in the gutter. I may have to rent a room down there too. I was sitting at the computer when this beautiful and naughty idea came to my head. I can't tell you I'll show you the fan fiction. Sorry, If you are sent to the hospital with a heart attack.

bye.

MT333

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

hey, girls. i was watching right next door and it's so lovely so see mac sending stella home and bringin' her coffee, isn't it? i love these two.
    just a question though: is it just me or adam seems to sort of... i dunno, hitting on stella?

14. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

first off i LOVE RND 4.16 of course and

second i do get the feeling that Adam hits on Stella sometimes... he's always nervous around her and it keeps me wondering why

15. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

^ Oh yeah, Adam definitely has a thing for Stella. I love how he started stuttering before telling her he was glad she was okay.

But poor Adam is too scared of Mac to try anything, though it would be funny to watch him trying to flirt. :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.