Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Well, Ghawazee converted me in the "The Great Ship Debate : CSI:NY" thread! :D I wasn't reluctant about the idea of Stella and Mac, always felt there was something terribly palpable between them. It's just there like this stain in my specs but I digress :lol:... I had my doubts of them being together, specially on screen. But like I said... I'M CONVERTED! Let's celebrate! Where's the champagne? :lol:

I'll read the posts more attentively but I was so excited to drop by and say hello to you, guys! :p I only read the last page and... I JUST LOVE THIS COMMUNITY! Seriously. How you guys starts the post by "Hello family" is totally awesome, and love the big shout outs too! You guys are the coolness :cool:

I got a lewd mind and my eyes did catch the "Mac in a thong" comment :guffaw: Now, what about a G-in the-D (glow in the dark) thong, huh?! A blue one, NYPD/Marine style. I'm sure he likes to be flamboyant for his partner LOL

2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i've seen this picture a MILLION times but never actually looked that hard at it before and now i know why it stopped your heart :D

she looks a little frisky there for a while and he seems to be as happy as a clam... sorry if i keep on using lame metaphors i just cant help it

some of the men in the background there faces look hilarious dude with hat looks like he's looking over Gary and Melina... i say they have a stalker LOL I dont know why i'm rambling today but i feel like it so get over it...

comment longer than i expected but who cares plus DEBS you wanted me to write on here more often... so here you go :D

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I have this silly smile now. We have a new member YAY! It's Cyn! you have such rich opinions and we are happy you have decided to become a member of this Family (chatty and crazy but lovely) :D

Champagne?[​IMG] Cheers! Have fun, post whenever you want and enjoy the ride here ;)
    :lol: you are not the only one and i am afraid you were one of us even if you didn't know about it:p
    After Mac and Stella in Helenika
    (Translation added to the Mini Smacked Dictionary
    Helenika---> place where their mutual love was revealed to each other in a very subtle way. A.k.a Greece:drool:) we started asking "slow motion" in their relationship. Not a complete stop because it could break our hearts (yes, i know. Sounded cheesy. Never mind, Hopeless romantic here:p) If they become into a couple it would be the first time we had two main characters in a relationship and it will be a rollercoaster. Some baby steps are fine as long as our people don't forget and filed indefinitely what they have shared in Helenika. I guess it was a smart move from Melina the fact they didn't discuss why Mac was there.
    I mean, yeap, he said "Because i care about you":drool: and that was a Hell of confession considering we are talking about Mac Taylor;), the Shy and sweet Mac. But they avoided all the time the real discussion about what the meaning of Mac's presence Helenika was.
    Also Stella was indeed almost ready to confess her feelings (actually i think she has been ready for years now;)) but the moment they shared at the end in his office was too overwhelming for the two of them and Mac almost avoided just in time
    If at some point something dramatic happens to Stella in Season 6 or Season 7 we believe it could force him to confess once for all what he feels for her

As i said Bienvenue à la Famille Du Smacked!!!!!!! Btw call me Debb or Debbie or Whatever :lol:

Alison--->
    A CLAM?????????:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: I have EVER seen a happy clam:guffaw:. Actually the only ones i knew seemed to be quite unhappy inside the hot pot:guffaw:
    I remember someone deseigned a special avatar with this pic "M/S My heart" It was the most precious thing ever:adore:

I am happy to have you more often here constantly. I like to knwo where all members of this family are :D so keep posting and be happy

Piccies to celebrate we have lots of new members here :)

Even if it wasn't intended in that way this pic is incredible

[​IMG]

In my darkest moments, when all seems lost, you are by my side

[​IMG]

and My fav "Thinking about you"

[​IMG]

4. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Wow, thanks for the great welcome.:)

Man, this thread is really active and everything...I LOVE IT!!! Everyone seems so nice. :lol:

Plus, there are like amazing pics almost every other post. That last picture was amazing.

Anywho, this threads got me thinking back to all the SMacked scenes and the first one the comes to mind is the ends of Grounds of Deception. For me personally, it was the first time I could really imagine and see them toghether. I guess you could say that's when I really started to dip my foot in the SMacked pool. (Stupid analogy, I know :lol:).

5. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Thank you so much for the kind words et merci pour ce merveilleux et chaleureux accueil, Debb! :D Crazy and chatty? I'm demented, bring it on! :devil: (and slightly drunk with all the celebration)

You guys have a Smacked dictionary?! :guffaw:This thread is awesome-ier by the seconds!!! I guess there will be some learning at first!!! :p Don't be shy to smack me in the head with the dictionary when I'm having memory loss. It usually does the trick. I tell ya, this brain o' mine :rolleyes: ... :lol:

Is Helenika a real existing place in Greece? Or their love is just that grand and amazing that they have their own love paradise in the Universe? «-- Now, if that wasn't cheesy and hopeless romantic.... LOL Cheesy and romance, it doesn't get any better than that.

Oh, when Mac came to Greece FOR Stella, I heard my balls fell on the floor. I almost screamed : "Well, ain't it about time, MISTER TAYLOR?!" :guffaw:I guess Stella knows Mac well enough to know not to push him -- something Peyton never really learned from her mistake and stupid arguments (sorry for any Peyton fans out there). He's like an Italian pasta sauce : gotta let it heat all day at low/medium heat. :devil: I guess he didn't expected that she would mean business when he confronted her. He almost lost her once when she got abducted and tortured and he's got the hero complex too :lol:

And to do things in proper order, here some picture greatness for y'allz, lovelies!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(and I was listening to "Number one" by Tinchy Stryder while uploading :lol: "It's funny how you actually went from my homie to my only number one")

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, welcome to my world - they did the same to me :lol: i would say it in french but it's too early in the morning for my poor brain.

7. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Wow! Sorry for the massively delayed reaction to everything, but happy belated birthday Lori, and of course welcome to Madison, Andie, Kat, shippyangel and Cyn B! *hugs to all* Welcome to the family guys! I'm Jenn :)

Hey everyone guess what? THEY FINALLY STARTED PLAYING NEW EPS IN MY COUNTRY! The other night was 'The Box' and 'The Triangle'. A double ep. It almost killed me to watch, because I had my first day of work that day, and I was absolutely exhausted. But my recording thing isn't working so if I don't watch it when it's on then I can't watch it. So I drank lots of coffee and stayed up lol. LOVED Mac and Stell in those eps. They had some really cute scenes (e.g. that bit where theyre both standing there in the exact same positions with their hands on their hips) :lol: Good stuff.
    Oh and I also liked the bit where Lindsay asked Stella about the lab safety coz she was pregnant and everything. It just reminded me once again of how Mac and Stell are like the parents of the lab. Love it. :lol:

Hope you're all well. I've been missing you all! *hugs*

8. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear family!!!![​IMG]

First of all thanks to all of you who have posted those wonderful pics!!
    And a hearty welcome to Cyn and KReguba!!!!

Dear Debbie, that´s what i have learned and do every day - but your reply is accepted:lol:

Unfortunately i have only seen some eps on internet from s5. Here in Austria they start to air in sept 2009 with season 5. But i will buy the dvds from amazon after my holidays in italy in two weeks...can´t wait..

well. eh ...................[​IMG] there are a lot of fantasies....

[​IMG]

for example, THE TIE.....

STella demonstrates us the beginning.....:drool::drool::devil:

and I am sure they find a way to use after it has left his neck:devil::evil:

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!

Udonna[​IMG]

9. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

hey ya'll
    first off, welcome to ShippyAngel and Cyn-B-Demented:) Im Gio.

Axel:
    Of course I saw the scene:devil: and my god, if that would/will happend with Mac and Stella, I'd probably be in the ER or something:lol: because that scene was just plain hot:devil: I think they have locks, hope they do,, in my dreams they have locks:lol: yeah Danny walking in on them, that would be such a priceless scene.. I can just picture his face:guffaw:
    Oh yeah right, erm, Gary reading, that would be... interesting:guffaw: but yeah that would have been a nice sight right:devil:
    I'll send it to you on mail, if it's alright:) it's not fully done yet, but when it's finished I'll send it to you, it won't take long before you'll get it, mostly because I have the scene played in my mind already:guffaw:

Debs:
    You know that video right?:lol: kidding, it's a shower scene between Frank and Eleni, just search for 'Frank and Eleni shower ' on youtube and you'll se the scene..but if you haven't gotten the link yet, I can pm you it?.
    what we're just small :angel: you know :angel: and yeah Stella is the only one allowed to have a peep(s):devil:
    Mac, where are your eyes now?:devil: It looks like he's not looking on Stella's face at all:devil:
    is it just me or do it look like they've got caught or somethin?...
    I absolute adore and loooooove that pic!!!

Udonna, I hadn't seen that picture before, thanks for sharing.

Catu:
    aww sorry about that:( that sucks:(

#Gio

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

welcome to the newby's
    and
    wow nice pics again i love it, sometimes i think that too, they look to some thing different than what they suppost to look at. LOL

i realy hope that the new season bring some hotness between them, or at least mayby secret love , i hope the writers get us some SMacked episodes
    like: more drama for Stella and she needs Mac for help and she can stay in his extra room...

11. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hi nutty Family!:) :luvlove: This is gonna be real quick. I gotta review some music stuff.:(

Cyn--> Glad to see you changed your mind!;) And of course, welcome to the Family!

KReguba and ShippyAngel--> Welcome to the World of SMACked! You'll enjoy it here, so don't worry. Just beware that we'll enter Gutterville anytime.:devil: :D

Remke-->

Maybe some drama for Mac 'cause Stella's been through a bunch of crap. Another reason why she deserves someone like Mac.:adore: "Forbidden" love; how bittersweet... Apple anyone?:D

Gio-->

If Gary (or Melina) ever decided to come to this thread because they were being brave, I would be so blushing. They'd be like: ":eek:Obsessed much?"

Cyn and Debbie--> Thanks for the wonderful pictures!:)

I've seen this one a million times, but I still love it.:drool:

Lots of love:luvlove:

~Miyu:angel:

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~

I will send you the link Deb! Don't you worry :)

Yeah Stella. You can trust us. We'll give him back :angel:

Yes. That's why there was that awkward "Hi" and then he went into protect Stella mode. It was tres cute :adore:

This is my favourite of your definitions :lol: I love the medicine :lol:

I think she was the Baby Nit, but I'm not sure...It's been so long. I actually saw No Good Deed last night :adore:

13. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

OH,WHOA HO HO! Just been "To the shower" scene....I need a shower:devil::guffaw:

Another "Smacked" dictionary referance that was unintentionally omitted!
    "SHE "HER" "P" in reference to said individual above, as to not soil the genius which is the "SMACK THREAD"!!

Please note the above analogy is NOT meant as a "brain smack" We are all here to help enlighten each other with the most "cutting edge" of superior mind set:lol: hence it will keep all of us awesome-ier by the second!!!:lol:

And yes in reference to ELLA: It was PSYCHO CHICK!

Welcome to all the newbies what fun you will have here, and how great to have your input!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2009
  14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Oh la la:eek: Family is being...Family!:lol:

Bonjour Famille!!!!!

I need to say something before i start and before i faint. Im gonna send a fax towards CBS that says

Dear TPTB:

[​IMG]

Please!:lol:

I must say Eleni had such an incredible "Rambo"attitude I can see Mac asking her out for their first date but i can see her asking for the first shower together:devil:

Back to Normal from Gutterville:lol:

Andie!!!!!---->
    I am glad you find this Family nice (This Family really is). GfD was a total new experience for all of us. We counted every single day until May 13
    And Yes, many people were convinced after 5.24. It was so incredible sweet! I mean, in Helenika they didn't need to pretend (especially Mac) their feelings. They didn't talk about that because it was too soon for both of them. But the truth is he decided to go to Helenika even tough he said in 4.06 he never was going to leave US again (after his experience with She Virus in London. Poor guy was right. I would have wanted to hide myself in a cave after such experience:lol: Joke!). And nobody forced him. He decided to go because his heart was calling him. Probably he didn't know why but he felt he needed to be there. And yes, i do believed him he cared for her but i think he wasn't ready to say the waterfall of emotions he felt in his chest. I mean, if it was just a simply " i care about you 'cause your are my best friend" why was he so SHY when they met at the museum? And Stell was shy too. It's like both of them had a thousands of questions for each other but they weren't ready to look for the answers yet

Cyn--->
    don't worry. If you don't run away from the crazy posting:lol: you will be fine . You can add more words to the Dictionary. Actually we added new definitions all the time
    Oh yes, it exists indeed! Helenika is Greece and I need to check with Mari and Fiery inside the Stellarina Thread who are proudly our Greek residents but in Greek it is Helenika (i would send a sms to my sis mut she is in working in the ER now)

Definitely Virus NEVER learnt. "Because you are not ready for usssssssssss" (sorry quoting Virus is one of our fav sports here:lol:) or better "I know you adore me because you DO adore me" Yeah right Virus!:lol: I believe she meant business when they talked because you already know how she felt when she went to his personal territory (the wedding ring conversation) and he wasn't ready yet. So she quitted to him but to her surprise he was all personal in Greece

Lisa--->
    C'mon Lisa confess you enjoy every single sec of this:lol: And i really like the taylor pasta reference. I guess Mac Girls will enjoy it too

Jenny---> *Debb runs to Jenn to hugs her*

I am so glad the whole Smacked Family are getting new episodes there (Tee and Id must be jumping as well :D ) There was one but i can't remember which episode (I think it could be 5.02) when DL and Mac and Stell were standing in front of the screen. They looked like 2 couples already:p Hugs Jenn, we miss you here too

Dearest udonna--->
    I will miss you a lot. You were good symbols because you joined us for 5.24 along with Galina. And i missed her TONS! Enjoy Italy, you deserve it! Unfortunately i can't get them because i don't have a credit card so until my silly music store decides to bring CSI NY DVDs i will be without them (I have hopes because they have already brought CSI LV DVDs). Just to compensate i bought CSI NY The Game:p It's funny even tough i am still solving the first case (probably i will sove it next century:lol:) I want to be Stella Bonasera Already! (Case 1 is from Mac's POV)

She is the agressive type. No doubt she will use it in a very creative way:devil:
    And thanks for that pic. Even tough it was from S1 days, that pic shows the incredible chemsitry Gary and Melina have had since the beginning:drool:

Gio--->
    Oh yes, Let me introduce new memebrs to gio. She is the Hostess back In gutervilles. She likes to send us there quicker than NASA:lol:

"Mommy? Daddy? what are you doing????:eek:" :guffaw: Poor Danny!:guffaw:
    :guffaw: Gary's face would be priceless!

OH. MY! I have already found it, dear!:eek: Guiding Light was a Daytime Drama, right? How interesting things we could watch if CSI NY is by night:devil:
    No, definitely not her eyes:lol: (And we can't blame him. Poor Man is weak)

Dear remke--->
    His extra room or his extra shower:lol: I agree we need to wait. We had the best of Smackness in the second part of S5. Now it's time to enjoy their relationship and then whatever our people decide to give us.

Miyu---> good luck on your music review sweetie
    I beleive spoilers are very promising because they talk ALL who knew Jess are going to be affected so we know if Mac needs comforst he ahs Stella and viceversa:drool:

Axel--->
    LOL Stella, much i am afraid you will need an extra vest to protect your man :D Girls here are on fire:lol: If you survive our Gutter Ladies then behind them you have Lisa, Sam, Lori, Udonna, G, etc, etc, etc

awwwwwww you made me rememebr the moment when she was sobbing and he helped her to raise from the ground. The best scene EVER filmed:adore:

Yeap, Baby Nit was also a so-well fit definition for Ella:lol:

youi knwo what? my second episode i have watched of CSI was Weeping Willow. AMAZING. I just LOVED Catherine!!!:drool:
    Please just you need 2 fingers in your forehead as we say here to know Mac can't really CAN'T be pushed if he is not ready. But first she played the "Guilt" card on him ("because you are not ready for ussssss") and then when she "invited" him to a trip he didn't want to go:rolleyes: (she begged him to go with her meh!) She Virus really never learnt

Dearest Lori-->
    That sounds like the Smacked Family:lol:

Piccies to make us happy

The only Fireman our Stella cares about

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

One of their unofficial dates in S5

[​IMG]

ps: BTW Kristine was very kind and she gave me an address to send fan mail to our fav stars if we want

CSI: NY
    CBS Studios
    4024 Radford Ave.
    Studio City, CA 91604

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello Smackers :),

Dear miyu, Cassandra is taking a rest for a while :D.

Dearest not-less-stubborn-than-I-am Debbie :D

Yes, in a way I´m like a sheep walking into the lion´s den :lol:, but I´m just a brave nut who is not scared of the crackers :D.

No, what happened, did they discover at last the green little men from Mars? :lol:
    Ja, ja, I will say a lot of things in my life, but never Smacked stuff :D. But nevertheless you are, of course, welcome to talk to me in German ;). Let me help you a bit, here´s lesson No. 1: Nein, es gibt kein Smacked. :lol:

Catu, keep your head up and enjoy the summer, you will pass in December :):thumbsup:.

Good night from Ms. Nut :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.