Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Buongiorno la famiglia! :D (on top of being French Canadian, I'm also Italian so BUONGIORNO, BONJOUR, HELLO, lovelies~! :D)

This thread is extremely active, like nothing I've seen before :lol: My demented-ness is excited about this.

*LisaSimpson*
    , there's no going back, right?! :lol: Plenilunio was happy that Debb converted me. And you speak French? :D I didn't know! So cool :cool: By the way, can I call you Lisa?

Jenn, I'm giving you a huge mama bear hug! :lol: Thank yo so much for the welcome!
    Gosh, the things we would do to watch CSI:NY, right?! Do you live in Australia? Because one of my friend is from there and she told me they kept putting on and off. Which must be extremely frustrating! :eek:

Udonna, thank you for the welcome :D
    The tie... oh yes... multiple usage when not around the neck :devil:

Gio, thank you for the welcome :D I know I kept saying this to everyone but eh, I am thankful lol You guys are so nice!
    I too adore the picture of Gary and Melina at the table... but... and I know this is a thread for Mac and Stella... I can't help but laugh at Robert Joy's face of absolute boredom :guffaw: And Carmine, hiding behind Melina's hair, still have this evil cat face.

Remke, thank you for the welcome! :D
    I hope we'll get good Smacked moments for S6 too!!! But there's always good Smacked moments, no matter what the writers write :devil: I'm trying to think what good drama could Stella get into... she had her fair share of crazy boyfriends... got the Greek Coin story... though I would have like her to get a story like the "333" story line!!! Someone obsesed. Sociopath. You know, someone fucking twisted. She's rambo enough to deal with them :lol:

Miyukiseta, thank you for the welcome! :D
    I haven't really change my mind. I still think it wouldn't be good to see them together on-screen but I like their moments, the baby steps, taking things forward gradually... So far, it the relationship that makes more sense, it's the most realistic according to their situation, their character and the outside elements like their job, their friendship, etc.

Axelsonfire, thank you for the welcome! «-- I first wrote Alexisonfire...LOL I'll have to watch these fingers when I write your user name lol
    Hahaha, yeah, the Vatican got nothing on you, guys :lol:

I wonder if it's the hero complex that made Stella fall for Mac? What are your theory about this, guys? :D

Lori.K, thank you for the welcome !:D
    Hahaha! I'll keep that in mind if I have to mention HER again. Maybe we should re-christenized her : She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named :lol:

And... I didn't even realized the irony of what I said about the dictionary LOL "Smacked dictionary", smack me in the head... :lol:

Debb, Plenilunio is giving you a cookie for converting me. I am the cookie messenger, says I. :lol: Next time, it would be a cookie in the shape of Roy Dupuis.

Ah!! I think I need to stop by the Stellerina thread to know more about Helenika or if the Greeks residents wants to fill me in?

Virus? HAHAHA! And gosh what a fucking virus. I bet Mac had the same nickname for her at the time. He'll never be ready for a virus but for a rambette?! OH yes, let's. :devil:

Oh, I have a tendency to not be coherent. When I said he didn't thought she would mean business when he confronted her, I was referring when she gave her badge and left for Greece. I think he didn't expected it at all and thought she would remain in the safety of the lab's glass wall.

** Sorry for being lazy with the quote tags !!! **

2. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

:lol:
    Hehe, I just found that really funny. :lol:

But if I'm honest, I kinda liked Peyton and Mac together. *ducks from all the sharp objects being thrown*. I know, I know. Peyton is probably the person who's name shall not be uttered in these parts. But that was before I really began to like the idea of Stella and Mac.

But that was then so no worries. I'm still on you guys side.:thumbsup:

To me, Mac and Stella make the most sense (along with Flack and Angell:(). I can see them sitting around when there eighty years old still in love. Hmmm, an eighty year old Stella and Mac. Interesting mental picture.

3. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

Well, if She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named wasn't such a pest with him, I would have loved Mac with She Virus, only in the sake of opening Mac's eyes about Stella like "What the fuck am I doing? I don't love Virus." and get him totally A-OK ready for Stella (get him back on the "Romance mode" and all). Virus knew what she was stepping into when they got together. They had cute moments when she was not going rogue on him. After all, wasn't she his first relationship since Claire?!

4. Kreguba

Kreguba Witness

Don't worry Andie, you're not the only one. I liked the Virus too before I realized the strain she put on Stella and Mac's friendship. I think that they both had to date someone before figuring out their feelings for each other. Otherwise it would have seemed like Stella was trying to take Claire's place.

5. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

thank you so much, jenn!

thank YOU!

hey, gio! thanks!

THANK YOU! btw, i loooooooooove GUTTER! :D

thanks! and believe me, i adore you guys already! ;) you're so amazing and fun and hey YOU POST PICS OF THEM! *-*

ow thanks, sweet! i already feel like home! i swear! :)

i hope not to "explore" you guys a lot! but... i only started watching CSINY less than a month a go. i still have a lot of catching up to do. but since you're shipper and all (thank god i'm not the only one! their sexual tension are so obvious), could you tell which episodes have smacked moments? err, sorry to intrude! already! lol
    MUAH xxxx

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

The only Fireman our Stella cares about

[​IMG]

HAHA FIREMAN MAC IS BACK!!!... This cracks me up I love this pic!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

7. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Man, I scrolled past that pic of Fireman Mac and for a minute it looked mighty real.:drool:

I was like DAMNNNNNN, Stella is one lucky chick. :thumbsup: But real or not, she's still lucky.

Shoot, if I were a few (or thirty) years older, Stella would have some competition.:lol:

8. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hello Family!!!

Thanks for all the messages!! You guys rock!!

Mac the Fireman!! lol couldnt believe it when I first saw it, that's a real fireman not like that sickly-sweet Walsh!! lol

Any new spoilers about Smacked on Season 6?

Gotta go to sleep!!

Love to all of you:)

9. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Squee! Mac the fireman! *starts singing "Macho Man"*:guffaw:

This is getting crowded, isn't it? I leave for a couple of days and Smacked shippers come out of thin air. Me likey! :devil: It doesn't mean we're going to get the real thing anytime soon, but we can cuss and analyze every single glance and gesture together. Plus, I love your picspam, keep it up!

Andie, are you 4? :p Because remember Stella is suddenly and incomprehensibly 34. My guess was that she got suddenly younger to have some Smacked kids, but since Smacked is baaaad for your health and, thus, TPTB look after us by not giving it to us, I don't know what to think.

Catu, afraid not. Actually, TPTB seem as reluctant about Smacked as Amy Winehouse about rehab. We will have to wait for geriatric love. I'll love to see them chasing baddies with a walking frame and kissing carefully not to drop their false teeth accidentally, ain't that sweet?

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Get you a little heated up CATU? :devil:heehee
    DEB keeps him tucked away and brings him out every now and again just for our viewing pleasure!!!!

11. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hey Fam!

Before I strangle Playfish and Facebook:shifty:, I might as well visit and cheer myself up here.;)

Mac the Fireman!:drool: *Kicks He-Nit off the pedestal* Now stay away from Stella!:angryrazz: Because you would not want the SMACked shippers here to ever catch you with her again...or Mac for that matter.:p He could break your arm like a twig.:guffaw:

Because: Fans + Anger = Ooh, good luck and run.

:eek::eek::eek: You're 4, Andie?*Gasps dramatically* Ooh la la, this thread ain't for you then:lol:...if you know what I mean.*CoughsGuttercoughs:D* Lol.

Pleni-->

Apparantly, TPTB doesn't want us to end up with cardiac arrest from too much SMACked action.:rolleyes: Thank you so much for caring about our health!:shifty: And Amy Whitehouse and rehab...:lol:...very good simile!:bolian: Cheerio.

Oh my gosh, he cares about her!:eek: Discovery of the century.:rolleyes: Over a decade of friendship's gotta count for something, eh? So thank you, TPTB, for the obvious!:cardie:

Lots of love to y'all!:luvlove:

~Miyu:angel:

12. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Geriatric Love!! lol Imagine them walking hand by hand through Central Park with a cane lol!!:lol: Lets hope the writers hurry a little before that happens!

Gotta clean my closet, come back later!

Love you all

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Heya Family :)

It's amazing isn't it :) You now understand our craziness.

:lol::lol: Well keep in mind that Eleni and Frank WERE married at this point. But either way, I'll be sending TPTB the same message :)

That was such a great scene :adore: It's very developmental for SMACked. Mac is comforting a crying Stella :adore:

Have I ever said how much this picture makes me faint? :lol:

Oh cool! But what if we want to send a letter to a specific person?

You're French-Canadian? That's awesome. I'm part french-Canadian on my mom's side :)

Well, if it's easier for you Cyn, you can call me Kaila or Axel. You know, I think that hero complex could be a contributing factor. I mean, she was an orphan and was alone for a long time. Then she meets this quiet, shy hero type man :adore: She wasn't used to people being there to help her out and protect her. So, I think it's one of many reasons Stella fell for Mac.

First of, I love your name for the Virus :lol: Secondly, I do agree that if she hadn't been so annoying, I may have liked her a little more.

I have this theory that she broke up with him because she saw that Stella was meant for him, but I'm not sure.

Episodes with SMACked moments? Well I'll name a few that are very significant:

First off, Grounds For Deception (5x24). The episode that changed SMACked forever :adore: From the moment they first meet each other in Greece, right up until they get back home to New York, the episode is SMACked :adore:

Second episode, Right Next Door (4x16). This episode is important because in the beginning it is MAC telling STELLA (not the other way around) to go home and get sleep. However, her apartment building has a fire, destroying her apartment, but who shows up to see if she's okay? Of course Mac :adore: This episode also features Stella and Mac interacting with children, another sign that they should have some.

And third, I'm going to say Summer In The City because I love it so much :adore: Well, there's a scene when they go to the crime scene where Mac and Stella agree that cannolis are the best thing about the festival they're at. They also say that they'll get some, but sadly Mac is called to another scene :( However, later at the lab, there is a cute interaction between the two involving mosquitoes and torturing Hawkes :lol:

Well, those are only three of many :) Any episode where Stella wears green is almost guaranteed to have SMACked scenes :adore:

Well that's all for now. I'll probably be back later. Y&R's on in less than 15 minutes and I've missed it two days now...Love ya!

Axel

14. Andie

Andie Hit and Run

Um, wow, no I'm not 4. :lol: I'm actually 18.

And Stella's only 34 huh?;) Interesting. SMacked babies? Lovely.:lol:

No, but I based that in Gary's age - 54. I figured 30 years would put me at 48. Close enough.

Looking back on it, I would say that that is one of my favorite SMacked episodes. And yes, they should be having kids.:)

15. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

THANK YOU, AXEL!
    from these ones i saw grounds for deception which is AMAZING! their sexual tension is quite visible when they're arguing and c'mon, gotta love stella's personality! ;) i'll check the other ones! thanks!

ps: "virus" LOL!!!! gosh, i hated peyton!

pps: but the fireman - the original one, not mac (LOL) - is so hot! what happened to him? i wish he and stella would hook up to make our mac feel a bit jealous! *rolls eyes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.