Mac ♥ Stella # 17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Jul 6, 2009.

?

Mac ♥ Stella #17 -

Poll closed Jul 8, 2009.
  1. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't fake chemistry like that...

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
  2. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause Talk CSI Smack fans want it... NOW!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - Just the 2 of us, we can make it if we try...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - One couple, too hot for words...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - They Belong Together. Would Smack fans lie to you?

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  6. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause coffee grounds say he will be forever by her side...

3 vote(s)
    10.7%
  7. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause she's the only woman in his life...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  8. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - 'Cause the coffee grounds agree with us.

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  9. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - When friendship turns to love...

4 vote(s)
    14.3%
  10. Mac ♥ Stella #17 - The truth is in the coffee...

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

sure you can! call me whatever you feel like it (and that works for everyone). gosh, i've been in this place for a couple of days and i love it already! :)
    and thanks for the information! i can't wait to watch the closer! \o/

btw, catu, i LOVED your signature! it shows exactly how melina is amazing!

2. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

He is a romantic guy in all the romance fictions I've read. Not going to mention viruses as a pleasurable feeling of excitement and wonder associated with love. As for in the show, I think we need Stella to help us figure out huh? :lol: I'm glad you like it here. Voice out, if you need help with any smacked moments. We are all a bit crazy here. :devil: Season 1 is filled to the brim with Mac/Stella moments. Every second counts! :)

3. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

so you'd say that season 1 is the one most filled with smacked moments? i thought it was season 5. but i know nothing! lol

and yes, every second, every silent look, every little thing counts. and we can't deny that there are plenty of them. right?

4. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Hm, Season 5? Sometimes, it surprises us to know that the spoiler pictures and promos are giving us some hopes and hints of them being close together. But when the episode airs, it fails to fulfill the hopes and expectations and all of us were like aw... However, some episodes were really intense and shows some great signs, particularly, the dinner date and coffee date! AND GREECE!!! Never will forget about the coffee grounds. That's the best episode ever in Season 5! All of the season hold it's own wonderful value and significance! So I would say that each season's Mac/Stella moments is in a state of equilibrium. :)

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm going to be the odd one out and hope mac isn't a closet romantic - romance is so cheesy and i'd hate for mac to be cheesy. romantic guys are inevitably boring!

i'm sure if he and stella got together he'd be lovely to her and all, there's nothing wrong with that, but i don't want to watch mush!

6. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

I'm awed by you. That's another great point! :thumbsup: It would be hackneyed and trite if Mac is too cheesy. :lol: He's a determined and a strong character. There are many types of romance, some are too exaggerating and insincere, and what you said, mush which indicates sentimentality and mawkishness, of course we wouldn't want that. Nonetheless, Romance in Mac and Stella, I know it will be the most beautiful love in the Milky Way. ;)

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ yes, i wouldn't mind at all if he was good to her and into her and did stuff for her and treate her to nice things and all that stuff, but if they were to go down the sentimental route i might have to stop watching (just as soon as i'd stopped being sick into the bucket). i think they did that a bit with d/l too, it was awful - danny really doesn't come across at the romantic type at all and although there's an argument to suggest that he was so overcome with love that he changed overnight, i think they went horribly wrong with it. i would hate for that to happen with mac and stella - i think as characters they are too old (and i don't mean that in a bad way, just that they're too wise, mature and confident with who they are) to go for all that hearts and flowers nonsense :)

8. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Dear Lisa-->

I'm sorry, but this immediately made me think of cheesy pick-up lines.:guffaw:Mac and cheese!:D Lol. Nah, I don't think that he'd be "cheesy romantic"; I think that he'd be "sweet romantic.":adore: If they don't hook up soon, I'll have him!:rommie:

Dear ShippyAngel-->

Yes, everything will count in S6. We must watch the eps closely for the tiniest SMACked action/hint.;)

Some pics to share with everyone↓↓↓

[​IMG]

Stella is wearing lots of cleavage for Mac to stare at.:devil: :lol: (Then again, she always is...)

[​IMG]

:cool:Gary and Melina lookin' mighty cool on the series promo.:cool:

Sorry if they've been posted, but I am way too lazy to go through all the pages.:( I apologize for my laziness.:lol: Hope y'all liked them!:p

Hugs and chocolates:)cardie:)!

~Miyu:angel:

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

WHOA! Family is chatty again! Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeee *Debbie is happy to have one of her Asian Suns again

Gio dear--->
    Time to time?????? With you my dear Frida, we go to Gutter in daily basis:lol:

I learnt from the best:guffaw: I am worried by 2 things in Season 6

1) Stella wearing "The Nun" outfit
    2) Mac wearing "Formal. Ultraformal" outfit. I believe he needs to relax just like he did in S4:drool: during several episodes he wore just a Black t-shirt:drool: and then those dark purple and black shirts:drool:

I don't know why i thought about that whe you mentioned Mac being pulled by his shirt:drool:
    *Gutter is for free*
    shut up i still can't recover from the Bathroom scene. I never imagined Melina being capable of doing that:lol:

Dear Axel--->
    you can! you can!:hugegrin: Nobody can take such sweet dreams away from you. I remember something Udonna told us about when her little Vincentsz was born. I can imagine Mac holding one of his babies (LOL i like the idea of many Taylor babies) and sheding a tear. I mean, after what he has told Danny in 5.17 it's quite clear he thinks he never is going to have the chance of having his own child so i imagine him with a deep emotion:drool::drool::drool:
    oh yesssss, ITA with you *pokes TPTB with a HUGE hammer
    LOl you are, don't worry! I believe you are right. Sid is a kinda of father figure for all of them but he seems pretty close to Stella, Mac and of course Hawkes. However it was nice to see he has a deep connection to Don last season. That scene in the morgue from 5.25 was quite emotional and shocking
    LOL it's a joke about triplets but i do like the idea of twins. I mean, Stella would need her baby girl and Mac his baby boy and i'd need the ER because the sweetness could kill me:lol: The episode you are talking about is On the Job when Baby Daniella's nanny was murdered. But even before Daniella, Stella has been deeply connected to kids. I remember that guy from 1.15 the way how she talked to himand she warned him and adviced him not to be in the "system". It was pretty touching

Kat--> Catu was right. It's from the Cost of Living that pic :)

Miyu--->
    awww piano lessons, how amazing!:drool: LOL Loved his description. We would need our Mac Taylor just to face TPTB:shifty: I wonder if he starts asking for a date to Stella in S7 how could it be? But i do think he would be very sweet:drool:
    I would too. And yes, they are evil:lol:

Lori--->
    the truth is you are SO RIGHT!:guffaw:
    AHHHHHHH you remember one hell of episode. I remember that whole scene in that dinner in the morning. After his words Stella had tears in her eyes and i don't think it was just a character thing. I believe Melina was REALLY touched by how Gary said that.

Shippy--->
    you're welcome and i have missed some episodes but i can't write them all:lol: 5.08 and 5.11,5.02, comes Around, Heroes, the final scene from 4.04, 4.02 are in the list too ;)
    My opinion is they do have the material. Let's hope they will use it with intelligence:rolleyes:
    welcome to my world:lol: My silly rental store is too small. they don't have CSI NY DVDs:shifty: However i expect some day getting both CSI NY and Melina's movies DVDs:drool: (I highly recomend you Into the fire. BTW To morrow morning at 10 am AXN repeat for Argentina and Brazil 5.01 if you want
    Knowing our TPTB's behaviour i am pretty sure we will see lots of Nits before they are close enough to be a couple:rolleyes:

Kat also answered you, he took his ring off in 1.23;)

Asprineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee--->
    darling! i was missing you. You know how much i want they have a baby of their own. It's different because they work with coprses every day. Being togetehr is not enough then, their story need to celebrate life bringing a new life:drool:

Lisa--_> i celebrate your point. But i can't imagine Mac going the cheesy route. I believe he would be caring and always with that shyness which makes him so adorable. Smiling a lot yes, but still taking seriously their relationship. A little different to what we have watched with Danni in 5.17

(sorry but the promise he made to lindsay about "I will be the man you want" or something like that was WRONG!)

Hugs to all. Debb

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  10. Asprine

Asprine Pathologist

Debbie! :lol: I am very free today. But trying to occupy my time with fictions and books. :D Jenn introduced me to Percy Jackson's book which is the one that Melina act as Athena, a new movie next year. It has great storylines! :)

I am always on MSN. :) Yeah, we all want them to have a baby of their own. There are a lot more to explore in the time that has still to come. I could visualize the moments they would share with their child when they have one. All the firsts, ;) I can't wait for it.

11. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

but are the spoilers for real? i saw this interview with melina and... i dunno, it doesn't so 'this is not going to happen now'. :(
    thanks for the pics btw! loooved them!

aww! thanks for the tips!!! "heroes" is one of the episodes i most want to wtach! and i WILL check on AXN for sure! :D are you from south america as well?

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, that is exactly my point - i can't see him going the cheesy route either but i worry that the writers/TPTB *might* see him going that route, it seems to be the route they like when they write romance. it would be a real shame if they altered mac's character to follow some romance agenda (like they did with D/L!)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Asprine sweetie-->
    I promised to Miyu to get that one. But i still didn't go to thelibrary because i want to go downtown and it's so cold here i would be an ice stick before I reach the capital :lol: I wanted to get the book mentioned in American Dreamers first. I dunno aparently it's one of the best in English. But curiosity is killing me, i want to see how long I am going to have Melina onscreen :D

A lot to explore? yes, definitely yes. And it's going to be every interesting once they start ;) So far i want to enjoy little details from their relationship and their just-discovered feelings :D (Kikii is responsible for the twins idea and i can't quit now LOL)

Shippy-->
    Melina was ambiguous but we must expect not to be too much boring if we don't have Smacked until Season 7. I have read recent spoilers and FINALLY i was happy i felt some action for Stella and Don even tough I didn't read anything for us yet (I am a Stellarina so i am happy for having Stella scenes :D )

yes :D Catu and I are from Argentina. Rachel is also from Brazil. She lives in Porto Alegre :D
    Also you can watch episodes in AXN if a movie ends before 1.00 am every day because at 1.00 am they also are airing CSI NY :D I record episodes at that hour if i resist until to be so late (I am studying. Next week are my finals and i should be sleeping now :D). I need to check if it is aired at 6.am too (right now Season 2 is being aired and on Thrusday is S5 at 9 pm.)

Lisa--->
    i believe Mac can be romantic without being so unbearable as Edward in Twilight according some Stellarinas have told me (LOL I have in my mind certain "meteor" speech) The point is i do want he shows his feelings and be romantic and caring without "Because i promise i will be the man you want to be" Gawd! Danny's words reminded me Virus's speeches "Because you adore me, i know you do":lol: and Lindsay, well, she ALWAYS remind me Virus:lol: (but not so annoying because she is not in love with Mac):lol:

Piccies to celebrate i have my Asprine here

Season 1

[​IMG]

Season 2

[​IMG]

Season 3

[​IMG]

Season 4
    [​IMG]
    Season 5
    [​IMG]

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

O.K. then Shippy make sure you have some kleenex because when Mac explains to Stella about his helplessness when the towers fell he might just make you cry!! Heck you might want to put in for a vacation because once you start watching season 1 your not going to want to stop! Also in Heros they will mention Aidin a beloved CSI from season one! I loved Aidin by the way:( Happy watching!!! And yes at the end of what you see is what you see Mac takes his ring off.....

15. Cyn-B-Demented

Cyn-B-Demented Police Officer

WORD UP, FAMIGLIA! *throws gang sign at y'allz* How are my little Smacked nuggets doing?! :D

The speed of light got nothing on this thread, Smackies! :eek: lol I'll try to catch up!

Hahahahaha! :guffaw:As long as it's not any Günther songs X3 "You touch my tralala... OUH!... my ding-ding-dong!"

Crowded, fo' so' and I just started hanging out here. Can't wait to analyze S6's Smacked moments, gestures, glances, smiles. I tell ya, body language is the best language of all :lol:

Yeah! Do they make a pile for each and then distribute the mail? X3

Hahaha, well, it's not that I want to strangle us with modesty here but.. damn we're so awesome!!!!!! :lol:

Kaila! That's such a beautiful name! Or nickname? :O But I think Axelsonfire is awesome too because it makes me think of the band Alexisonfire :lol:

Awww, yeah, she used to always be on her own :( and stand up for herself. Like being a woman in a man's world wasn't enough of a burden :rolleyes: she got to be on her own most of her life. If she got a thing for the Hero complex, do you think Mac is the kind of person that likes to "fix" people? I remember this episode (can't rememeber the name) with the girl that gave Mac a false evidence just to get his attention, but even if he knew that he tried to "fix"/help her... *scratches head* I don't think Stella need any fixing but she did suffer from loneliness... Hum... *wonders* Well, even if Stella is a strong woman, she did fancied herself Superwoman when she got out of the hospital and got home in All Access. Then, she realized that she couldn't fool herself and that Mac was right :adore: So, I guess there is a very sensitive woman under that thick shell and she must not like that side of her much because to her it would mean that she's vulnerable... Am I even making sense at all? LOL I need more coffee.

Hahaha, I'm glad you enjoy it as much as I do :guffaw:

Oh, I have that theory too about She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!!! I remember the episode where Pest was having another argument with Mac :rolleyes: and Stella walked to Mac because something came up. Pest did mention something about Stella and how "this woman" is constantly in the picture. She got very jealous :devil: and I liked it. Women do flair these kind of things and even if Mac told Pest that Stella was just a friend, a colleague, she didn't quite buy his BS.

DEBB! :D French time! lol

Oh, je me souviens des débuts de Roy Dupuis! Ou bien des années Nikita! Écoutais-tu cette émission? :lol: That man is like wine, he gets better with time :devil: Hélas, il a trouver refuge dans les bras d'une autre femme que nous. Pft! As-tu vu le film Rocket?

Très intéressant passage du roman, que je n'ai pas lu, malheureusement! Très Smacked, indeed! :cool: Je ne sais pas si tu es du même avis, mais il y a des amours qui ne s'expliquent tout simplement pas et je pense que Smacked fait partit du lot! I guess only Mac and Stella can one day tell us how everything happened!!! *dreamy sighs* I love complicated love stories lol

Hahaha! :lol: I don't think Mac would be the the old-fashioned romantic type of man but he would have his own trademark of romance lol It's Mac, after all. Kinda like when he had his birthday cupcake at the lab's cafeteria with She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Romantic in a not-so conventional way. Typically Mac romance. Anyway, he's kinda weird in the sense that he's so workaholic that not being in the office or working a case destabilize him a little when he's doing normal things XD like dating and having fun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.