Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

"Ohmygawd!!!!1!!!! Mac (or Flack, depending on your preferences) having a shower! Must.see.it!!!" *runs faster than the speed of light*

*loves her Rambo Stella going all Rambo*

I was thinking I must rewatch "15 Minutes". I saw it at least a hundred years ago and I didn't really notice Melina. I never paid attention to her prior to CSI:NY.

Andromeda, I'm not making these up. I'm copying them "as is", italics included, from a site devoted to collect quotes from the Twilight Series. Mind you, there are much cheesier quotes:

-Evidence no. 1: Our relationship couldn’t continue to balance, as it did, on the point of a knife. We would fall off one edge or the other, depending entirely upon his decision, or his instincts. My decision was made, made before I’d ever consciously chosen, and I was committed to seeing it through. Because there was nothing more terrifying to me, more excruciating, than the thought of turning away from him. It was an impossibility.

-Evidence no. 2: You’re not asleep, and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always loved you, and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second that I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy.

-Evidence no. 3: Before you, Bella, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars—points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.

Still thinking D/L is the worst pairing ever? Read again! Or ask me for the link to that site. You'll puke, I promise.

2. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Pleni,

This is definitely the worst of all three :eek: :D :lol: :guffaw:, oh God, more of that and I´ll adore D/L :D.
    I´ll try to keep my dinner in my stomach :lol:, so OK, give me that link, I´m brave and strong, I´ll survive this, give me more fabulous lines such as "...and then you shot across my sky like a meteor..." :guffaw::guffaw:

3. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Yes! I'm there. I'm here, I am everywhere! :lol:
    I very much like Meline and CSI NY!

Great words!!!

Childhood orphans only strengthened her character.
    But in the soul and the heart of Stella a lot of care and love! :)

My dear Ghawazee, I know your love for Meline. Sad_girl sent us photographies, that you have found. ;)

My thanks to you!

Very please give me CBS address!
    [​IMG]

P.S. Dear Miyukiseta, please help me out with Twitter. How to write messages to other people's profiles? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  4. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I'm very sorry that this will have nothing to do with anything that this thread is supposed to be about.:(

Okay, Madison:

Type "@" and the username of the person you want to send the message to. For example, if you want to send a tweet to me, type: "@Miyukiseta" and your message. Or, simply private message them on Twitter.;) Hope this helps!:) (The PM won't appear on your home page and profile.)

Right now Miyu has to get some studying done, so I'll check back much later tonight or first thing tomorrow morning when I wake up.:p

~Tiff:angel:

5. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hello Stellarinas :)

Well this is news to me. I certainly hope I don't grow til I'm 30. I'm 16 now and I'm about Melina's height :eek: Then again. my dad is 6'4". I do agree that Melina does look very tall, especially with the heels.

Andromeda, I'm a teenager and I don't find them attractive at all :guffaw::guffaw: It's not just you. I have to agree that Bella and Edward are worse than Danny and Lindsay. I read the first chapter of Twilight and stopped. It was so bad, i couldn't read any more. But this is the Melina thread. I'll stop cluttering it with this Twilight talk.

:lol: I know what you mean. I have the same problem with hats...

[​IMG]

I love her hair here :)

[​IMG]

And I love her dress here :D

[​IMG]

And this dress makes me say "Whoa!" but I think it looks good on her.

Axel

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

ah ah ah Stellarinas are coming back home. Great :D

Nut, dearest!!
    Eat it, i do it anyway:p I am a chocolate addict too :D Maybe it's related to a low serotonin level so if you drink coffee or you eat chocolate then it helps you to get a high level of serotonin and as result you feel better because usually mood changes are also related to this ;)
    Advice then for your headache? Almonds ice cream. I don't know if it will heal it but you will enjoy it anyway:lol:

(Btw the natural recipe comes from a neighbour:lol:)
    oh yes! Melina always changes my mood;)

take care

Pleni-->
    She was adorable but i still go for Into the fire. She portrayed Robert DeNiro's girlfriend:drool:(sorry but i have a thing for DeNiro:drool:) He chose Melina!!! so i guess that speaks VOLUMES of Melina!! and the words he told in the movie were taught by Melina to him (He says the words i expect from Mac someday "S'agapo":drool:. He had the most adorable way to propose to her "I would like another pair of shoes next to my shoes":drool:
    But they were interrupted and he couldn't finish, she went back to work, he was kinnaped and they never could see each other again :(

I haven't seen the movie, just a few scenes because i don't like how he ends:shifty: (i have the movie anyway)

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: :guffaw: well, i admit they were bad (I liked #2 a bit;)) but take it from the positive side: i don't know in Spain but here kids really need to be estimulated for reading. And yeap, it can be cheesy (very, very indescribable:guffaw:) but at least it pushes teenagers for reading.
    During years i have worked as a kind of private teacher just to gain some money;) and "Harry Potter" "High School Musical" and even Twilight saga are very welcome;)

:guffaw: shut up all of you!:guffaw: you make me remember the fic i wrote (it's not THAT cheesy:thumbsup:)

Madison!!!!--> then you are one of the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not Melina's but Galina's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy to have you here. She is sorely missed here :)
    That makes the two of us!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
    I totally agree with you!!!!!! outside she seems to be hard but only a few and lucky people care enough to know her inner soft side . She is like a pearl, if you take risks and you wait and you pray and you are lucky and patient you will find it. But you have to be very interested in finding it:thumbsup:
    I will post many other photographies for you and the rest of the girls:) and i will send you the adress :)

Miyu, sweetie-->
    don't be sweetie. Help each other is a cult here and inside the Smacked Family Thread. I don't know where i should write a message @?????????
    So far i have visited other profiles and then i have replied messages but i don't know how to post them inside my own profile?:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Piccies to Madison and all Stellarinas :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  7. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hi Stellarinas!:)

Dearies Debbie and Axel--> Lovely pics of Melina!:drool: Love the white dress she wore at the Golden Globes; I would never think to wear that kind of clothing (way too provacative for me:p), but it totally suits Melina. Her hair looks really nice too.;) It always looks so...bouncy.

Debbie--> You having some trouble on Twitter? Fear not 'cause I'm here to help (that sounded like some cheesy superhero line:shifty:). Just go to your home page on Twitter and there'll be a box at the top and type what you're doing at the moment, thoughts, etc. The less, the better 'cause you have a limit of 140 characters...or you could use God-for-saken netspeak just this once which everyone here on Talk despises.:guffaw:(PS: No need to put in "@" and your username when tweeting on your own profile.) Good luck!:bolian:

Dear Madison--> You figured it out yet? I really hope that my instructions were clear enough.

Lots of love and hugs to y'all!

~Miyu:angel:

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Pleni! i forgot--->
    :guffaw: "Must participate":guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: Stella doesn't want to be off fun:guffaw:

Axel dear--> your eyebalsl only get mature when you are 30. That's why Surgeries only are suggested after that age ;) Thnaks for piccies ;)

Miyu, sweet-->
    I can't imagine Melina full covered as a nun (I had enough with "Nun Stella" in S5:p so i appreciate she shows how beautiful she is:p

I must protect Stella

Dear TPTB, please it was painful to watch Nun Stella in S5. Melina is beautiful even in a potatoes sac but please give us Sexy Stella in S6

Sincerely yours

A Faithful Fan :D

Thanks for the advice. I haven't been in my twitter profile since last week. I only visited Hill's place :D
    [​IMG]

Chorus: Who is the woman in love?

Stella: I am! I am! :D
    [​IMG]

9. Plenilunio

Axel, that's Paz Vega! How come do you know her?
    Don't complain about your height. If you ever see Melina without heels, you'll be able to look her in the eye ;)

Black sheep ahoy! I don't like her Golden Globes dress *blushes* To me, it looks like a "wanted to show my smooth belly but didn't know how" dress.

Deb, you *beep*! You make me have smutty thoughts. Remember I ship Smacked and Fiesta -but not the threesome-, which makes it all worse.

I read about Mr. De Niro having the last word. I'm happy Melina seems to have a gift to make people like her.

Continuing with the insane captioning, the first pic is crying "Damn! That water was chilly! Must find the offender, nobody messes with Rambo Stella and walks away unscathed!"

The second pic is... ah. I love Stella's leather jackets. You've seen some pics of myself, do you think they'd look good on me? I'm planning on breaking into Stella's apartment only to steal them.

10. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Ooh la la, let's have some fun with the boys of NYC.:devil: Oh my gosh, I woke up an hour ago and I'm already in gutterville.:guffaw:Yikes.

Must not see Nun Stella in S6 again. I remember me saying "Where's her cleavage?:(" in nearly every ep of Season 5. I'll rebel if it's like that in S6.:scream: She has the "Greek goddess" look so they should show it off.:p I wonder if my sister would wolf-whistle at her if we ever saw her:lol:...

Glad it helped.:) I love Twitter!:D I think that it's better than Facebook because your personal info doesn't really get shared.

PS: Me lovie Stella in leather. And did anyone read AiP's new fic called Time's Up on ff.net. Chapter 2 was...wow.:devil: Everyone here should read it! I totally recommend AiP's fanfics. She just finished one called Opposites Attract. Took me a while to catch up on, but it was totally worth it.:D

Pleni-->

You didn't like it?:eek: Lol, just joking. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion so I'll shut up now.;) It's really shiny so I like it.:vulcan: That sounded weird and I was just joking. Awkward:alienblush:...

That's funny.:guffaw:Don't worry, Mac can warm you up:devil::devil::devil:... Gutterville ahoy!:p

Gasp! Thief!:eek: Naw. I mean: Could I help? I love them too and I don't have much leather in my wardrobe.:drool: :lol:

Love and hugs to all!:luvlove:

11. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

thnx for the welcome, but i am more a Mac/SMacked addict, so you find me more in the other threads LOL,but i would too talk here and post pictures.
    but its official my dvd driver writer is dead, or i try it later again when i fix it.

grtz remke

12. FieryRed

FieryRed Rookie

Hey guys :)

I'm new in Talk CSI and well my first reply is about Stella, she is my fav char in the show and since I'm Greek and all I like the show even more ;-)

Go go Rambo Stella!!

13. Plenilunio

Miyu, great! We can meet and break into her house together, it'll make things easier :lol:

Don't worry, I knew you weren't bashing me or anything. I tend to swim against the tide. I don't mean to, it just happens. Actually, if Melina asked me what to wear for a premiere/festival/whatever, I'd probably go "I freaking hate it! Just wear it, people will love it!" and people would love it and praise her for her good taste :p

Remke, sorry about your dvd *glares at it*

FieryRed, welcome! And you shouldn't have said you're Greek in front of a language junkie like me. Now I'll pester you endlessly whenever Stella says something in Greek :devil: Nah, just kidding.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Kalispera FieryRed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

Welcome to the Stellarina World:bolian: We are a bunch of loonies as my lovely Nut has said (we have a talking Nut. Don't be scared by her. She is a Nut because she is a nut hard to crack and she is not convinced of certain perfect love for our Stell;)) Post and have fun. We will help you with anything you need:thumbsup:

then you are special to us:bolian: We love Greeks here:hugegrin: I LOVE Stella and I Love Melina! She gives me a deep emotion everytime she is on screen. Have you watched S5? It was fantastic for our Stell!!!! I could feel a humanity, a natural development in her towards the whole team along with the whole season. Probably because the close relationship she has with everyone in the lab and probably because i feel she is the "Mum" in there.

Hugs dear. Post and enjoy the ride:)

Rebelious Pleni--->
    It wasn't her beauty who convinced him. It was her talent on many :D
    Dear Miyu--->
    you, young lady watch out with those thoughts! I can see i need to have under control Gio, Axel and you for the good path. I was talking about one boy or the other according to your preferences. Not the thing you were thinking about:lol: (And Pleni also thought the same. These girls!:lol:)

remember me i need to have a good talk with your sister :angel: My point is she is so beautiful then why should they hide it? an episode won't be more or less serious for Stella if she wears an elegant blouse or not. I could tell she wore a white blouse (don't rememebr if it was in 5.13 or 5.14) totally classy, sexy and perfect for work: besides it's a television show. But again i don't know why i complain. My Stella will be my Stella with or without the Nun outfit;)

I just love Andorian princess stories. She rocks! I wonder if we ever will see any Smacked scene like that on screen:adore:
    Remke--->
    don't worry darling. I am a fan there too;) But my love for Stella is bigger (well except for Smacked:drool:) My sound card is DEAD and i can't listen anything, not even my sweet Melina singing:scream:

Dear TPTB:

Create a hobby for my Stella. We want Melina singing! It's something she could share with someone she is in love with *coughmactaylorcough*:lol:

Debbie:hugegrin:

15. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hello to FieryRed-->

Welcome to Stellarina World!:) You'll love it here. We just get a little crazy here sometimes (more like all the time:lol:).

Who said that all the boys were for Stella:devil:...? She needs only Mac. We the viewers deserve some love too.:luvlove: :D *Miyu wanders off into Gutterville and kidnaps/ties up Lindsay* Who wants a go at Danny? (Lol)

Why yes she will. I love her blouses. Simple, but totally brings out her cleavage and perfect for work.;) Stella should wear more blue on the show; she looks amazing in blue!:bolian: And red and black.:drool:

:eek::eek::eek: Your soundcard isn't working again? *Glares at it* I hope you can get it fixed soon. How on earth will you be able to listen to Melina singing...or her in an interview talking about S6 SMACked again?:eek::eek::eek: I crack myself up.:vulcan:

Stella singing to Mac would be a sight to behold and cherish in my mind forever.:beer: Cheerio.

Good day or night to y'all! Miyu needs to shower.:p

Lots of love to everyone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.