Stella/Melina #6: Rambo Stella. Bring it on!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by nattybatty55, Aug 11, 2008.

?

Stella/Melina #5: ??!?!?!?!?

Poll closed Aug 14, 2008.
  1. Rambo Stella, Bring it On!

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  2. Rambo Stella...Don't mess with me!

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Rambo Stella, Watch out guys!

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. 'Cause we all love Rambo Stella

8 vote(s)
    38.1%
  5. Can you reach the Stellarina Grade?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Stellarinas?!You know where to find us....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Could you be a Stellarina..?

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Check in any Blockbuster or any music/movie store. Do you live in Toronto? I am sure you will be able to get it there. i couldn't find the soundtrack or DVD here but my cable system aired it :D (in any case if you really want the movie a sweet fan called Sophie knows a way to see it ;)

LOL Melina always ended in NYC. I don't know why but she is a yorker by heart :D Because in 15 minutes her character is also in NYC :D and Into the fire was filmed entirely there :D
    It's strange it wasn't filmed in Toronto if the movie is set there:eek: I remember Witchblade filmed there and it was set in NYC. However i don't remember if Highlander was filmed in Toronto or in Vancouver

In any case Canada is an excellent option :D

2. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

She was 5'7" back then?!:eek: How come according to IMDB she's nearly 5'9" now? Boy, and I was happy because I've grown about 2 centimeters for no apparent reason over the last few months.

3. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL probably the IMDB is right and she is 5'9'' Pleni :D
    She looks really tall. Sometimes when she wears high heels is as tall as Mac (even more too)

And you continue growing up my dear utnil you are 30 ;) So not surprise for that :D (well usually some parts continue, not the whole body or the height but it must not be strange in special if you are 25 or about that age) ;)

piccies for delight

[​IMG]

4. Plenilunio

^ D'oh! IMDB says Gary is 5'9"! *facepalm* I think that is her height, more or less, because Hill is about 5'9" -ahem, remember "Rising Shane"?- and she's taller when wearing her stilettos.

Thanks for the pic, but I don't like how those shades look on her.

5. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I do rememebr Raising Shane pretty well dear ;) and Melina really looks like Lady Liberty :D I didn't know Sheldon was as tall as Gary. He doesn't seem to be

Btw have you received my file yesterday? :)

err I DO think Melina looks incredible gorgeous with those sunglasses dear ;) (well she always looks incredible ;)

One of the best storylines ever was Creatures of the Night 1.02

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey Ho, Stellarinas :),

just a short note to distract myself from my headache :rolleyes::wtf:..

Dear miyu,

To be honest, I read so many bad reviews on the books that I was never attracted to read one, though I usually don´t let myself get influenced by critics, but they were so many that I thought, there must be some truth in them :lol:. But even worse than D/L??????:eek: I thought this was impossible :D.

Well, I can´t understand either what the girls see in these actors, absolutely not my cup of tea, but then maybe I´m just a bit too old to freak out for such guys :D.

Oh, pity you don´t like the third one :D :lol:

Good night to all :)

7. Plenilunio

Deb, your opinion doesn't count. You always like her! :lol:
    I'm happy her hairdo and wardrobe choices were refined and improved. Back in season 1, ugggh... It sometimes seemed they wanted her to look plain and boring, with zero sex appeal.

OT. Andromeda, I've read the first three books (I just won't read #4. Ever!) and D/L is absolutely marvelous compared to it. It's no secret I'm not Lindsay's biggest fan, but she's way better than Bella. If Danny ever said "look after my heart, I've left it with you" to her, she'd burst out laughing. If Danny tried disabling her car brakes to prevent her from visiting a friend, she'd kick his butt, and so on.

8. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Nut, Nut! my sweetest Nut, are you ok?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I'm glad you came here [​IMG]
    Eat almonds (I m not kidding. One of components of them also are used in aspirines)
    Eat fresh salads and fruits
    Avoid yoghurt, coffee,chocolate and red wine
    Get a massage on your shoulders

Hope that helps! [​IMG]

Pleni--->
    It's true! :D I love her but c'mon! she has always looked wonderful:lol:

Brrrrr is worse than DL?:lol: with all your lovely reviews i have decided to read my whole BioChemistry super book instead of the Twilight Saga ;)

Just a present to my Nut :) How could we EVER forget when Rambo Stella: The Legend was born?

[​IMG]

9. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

Melina much pretty woman and splendid actress. And Stella was got such (this no wonder). :thumbsup: The Cloakroom Stelly very good, particularly in the last season.
    But I like her splendid embellishment for neck. :rolleyes:

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

Stella talk, pick up the bullet out of that horse:

[​IMG]

11. Madison

Madison Dead on Arrival

In this serieses Stella has shown its strong nature!! :bolian:

12. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Hi Stellarinas!^^

Dear Madison-->

I absolutely love seeing tough women on TV! And Stella is obviously one of them. Just goes to show people that women can be tough and sometimes even tougher than men!;)

Dear Debbie-->

Love her shades!:cool: Sadly, Chinese people like me can't wear those big lenses sunglasses; it'll look so horrible on me!:lol: I'm not joking, I tried.:shifty:

Wow, I never heard of these remedies! I get headaches very often, so this is quite useful. Thanks! (No chocolate?:eek: Miyu sad..Miyu loves her chocolate:( Good thing she love her veggies and fruit though:lol:)

Almonds are used in aspirines?:eek: Wow. I guess you do learn something new everyday.:)

Dear Remke-->

"Go pick out the bullet outta the horse, or else..." *Plays Beethoven's Fifth Symphony in background, Stella cocks gun* Lol.

Hmm, maybe music history is useful:rolleyes:...yeah, no it's not.

We're almost on our seventh thread! Yippee! *Jumps up and down*

Hugs to everyone!

~Miyu:angel:

13. Plenilunio

"What were you saying about not giving me that free day, Taylor?"
    Sorry, couldn't help it.

I like tough women too, but only when there is a softer side underneath. I failed to see Stella's during season 1 and that made me hate her. To me, she seemed to be trying to prove she was tougher than a coffin nail, tougher than the thoughest marine ever ( = SuperMac!). Now she's evolved and she's perfectly capable of kicking ass and letting her emotions show.

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hello Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Madison and Remke to the Stellarina Wolrd!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy of having you here

Dear Madison--->
    I agree with you Madison! Stella has been great in Season 5!!! And her "s" definitely means Stella and Splendid. I love her! I got the CBS adress just to send her fanmail and i was thinking i would like to send her a letter. I admire her not only as an actress but also as a human being. Someone who brings brightness to my screen for the simple fact she is on it :)

Dear remke--->
    AHHHHHHHH Officer Blue, such a brith and unique episode!!!!!!! They were so close and they worked so closed that my hearts stopped. My Stella shone! She was right. As usual when he is off balance she helps him to gain balance again :)

Dear and funny Miyu--->
    don't worry. I think it's a Goddess thing:lol: I think nobody would look so perfect with hose sunglasses as Melina does
    :lol: well, do not depress without chocolate sweetie. You can eat it but only in small proportions (remember Melina's words about her teeth ;) ). Just try to avoid it when you have a headache or it will be worse. Almonds are good because they contain Acetlysalicyclic acid which is also known by common people like aspirines ;) I really like the natural medicine ;)

Pleni-->
    better say "What wereyou saying about not sleeping at home with me Taylor?":angel:
    don't be bad with her. She was only connected to Mac despite she shared great moments with Aiden. Being an orphan only made her stronger and she gained that tough attitude to be respected, to survive on the streets. My poor Stella never had a loving family. Streets was her home (and i am not talking about St Basil. She had a roof there) so she learnt to deal with it
    I love my Stella and i am proud how she survived :)

Meine liebe Nüsse, hope you are better Ich fehle dich

Aparently she saw something very important to her so that's why she is running :angel:

[​IMG]

15. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hello, dear Stellarinas :), and welcome to Remke and Madison to the roundtable of the Stella-loonies :lol: ;)

Dearest Debs,

I´m fine again, thank you and thanks for your advice, that´s news to me that some stuff of almonds is also included in aspirines. So I will try this next time and eat some almonds and see if it helps, because usually I take an aspirine to fight the headaches.
    Oh, oh, no chocy :(? That´s hard, coz I´m a chocolate addict :D. And no coffee is hard, too, coz I love coffee and IMO and from my experience the caffeine is helpful to reduce the pain. So what do you think, my dear Doc Debbie? :)

Thanks for this present, Daaarling, now isn´t such a great Rambo-Stella/Melina- picture the best medicine ever? :D

I miss you, too, take care, my lovely Ghawazee :)

Pleni, maybe I should read the books, they might make me like Lindsay more :D.

See ya all soon, hugs :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.