Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Axel:
    Yay me!:guffaw: I must have premature Alzheimer! You're right, there was a voice-over explaining all that unnecessary stuff that was finally buried in the orchard instead of handed in to the Greek authorities just because. I didn't understand that sub-plot or the voice-over purpose, but it doesn't really matter. The only thing I liked about the whole episode was Smacked. And the coffee grounds scene was love! However, one thing is a narrative voice-over (and then, I buried...) and another, very different thing is a character's mind voice-over (I'm here, Mac, I'm not giving up!). Type 1 is perfectly acceptable, type 2 is too soapy for my taste.

I'd really like to see them sleeping under the same roof. Then, we'd know if she snores or if it was just a lame excuse :lol: Plus, if she got hit and was still recovering, Mac wouldn't leave her on her own. She'd need someone to do all the housework and cooking and Mac doesn't even have time for himself, so the most convenient arrangement would be living together for a while and, well, maybe later she'd feel home and wouldn't want to leave.

2. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Does anyone honestly think that there will be any sort of romance between Mac and Stella in Season 6. I have this horrid gut feeling that we will have to wait a few more seasons. My only glimer of hope is the hint that they realised they had chemistry between them at the end of grounds for deception.
    xoxo Lil

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ haha, yeah, they'll probably keep it as some kind of teaser for, like, ever, just so the smacked diehards keep watching!!

omg i love that lip biting thing he does. :drool::drool:

4. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Dear Lisa,

As i'm guessing you are also a die hard SMacked fan, Don't you find it frustrating that they have been teasing us with SMacked for a little too long. It will be five years this september. I find it a little too long. It's got to the point now where i'll be happy even if it's just a kiss!!!!!!

xoxo
    Lil

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha a few weeks ago i wasn't! you lot have beaten me into submission!!

6. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

We are totally innocent lmao.!!!!!!!! Well i plead innocence lmao

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!! Busy day, cleaning and then a visit to the music store :D Glad to see this Family is very chatty and happy:angel:

Welcome Remke to teh Smacked Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a pleasure to have you here. Family is adorable, we care for each other here. Post all you want and have fun. Ah! Don't be afraid if we sound a little "weird". We are:lol:

Dearest Andromeda
    I have answered this message yesterday but i had to edit it and then youre message just dissapeared:klingon:
    First than all i am very glad to read you again because i missed you:) I think they do know how important she is for the story because it's impossible to be without Stella. She is like the Sun for CSI NY and could you imagine the Milky Way without the Sun?:bolian: She is the center, the heart of the group. Actually Mac and Stella are like like the parents of the group (you know my opinion because we have talked about this before);) And it made me very happy how pleased she sounded in that article from Hollywood Chicago. She seems to be very happy and satisfied and blessed for the chance of writing an episode (note: It's still the Fav Episode of Season 5:thumbsup:)
    And about our Doctor being a hero YESSSSSS That's something i would like A LOT! :D Sheldon and Adam have won my third place in my affection (a place where i already had Flack). Besides it would be a win-win situation for everyone: Non Smacked would be very pleased, Stellarinas would be thrilled and Smacked fans...well we woould be IN HEAVEN:drool:Always there was a deep brother-sister connection between Sheldon and Stella and it would be very interesting to watch his reaction and everybody's reaction IF Stella is wounded. In any case we have to wait and see:p

Jenn--->
    Hey you stranger!!!!!!!!! what are you doing Jenn? Last time you just came back from Melbourne! Awwwwwww My problem with these titles is i just LOVE your suggestions. I don't know what i should choose :D

Dylan and Jen--> LOL Thanks for these links. I can tell Taylor's song is a real hit;) I wonder why Virus is mentioned very often lately? Maybe is it related to how Kaye Sullivan was described?:eek:;)
    Btw Dylan, i LOVED the vid you posted included the moment when Mac psuhed her hand away from his lovely face. It's a great moment of VICTORY:devil:

Pleni-->
    :lol: don't worry! I was just teasing you! I doubt we will ever have a French kiss:lol: (too bad:p) and let me tell you the one who is saying their relationship should be developed slowly it's MOI:lol: My only problem now is if i want just one sweet kiss or a waterfall of wild kiss in a rush of passion:drool: It could be in any part of the season, i don't care! But i would like they could built a relationship first before the passion

My dearest udonna--->
    my sweet! thanks for your kind words! Hopefully those words will mean a lot to them and to us. I think the change has started and we can only expect good things from this moment on:drool: Hopefully your week will be easier for you now and you can go back soon because we really enjoyed to have you and Gala here:bolian:

Pleni-->
    do you really think we are going to have our "They are so living together" dream???? we enjoyed it so much:drool: and if she needs a palce to recover to be at Mac's home would be amazing. Especially because that's what we expected before Veritas was aired;)
    if it happen i will build Pleni's Monument at home for visionary skills:lol:

Remke--> pick up 10 because we need to open a new poll with 10 options. Once the poll is open, we will choose just one
    But not only you can pick 10 but suggest new titles too!You are a member of teh Family now and you can do it:bolian:

Axel-->
    yes, it did, my dear. Also Taxi had a voice over;)

:lol: (I am still trying to figure out Mac bawling:lol:) I think he would do for Stella the same he did with that locked-in-body lady in Blink or with Flack in 2.24:drool: he would talk so soft and so sweet we would need tons of Kleenex boxes:drool: OH BOY! If that happens, i will dance of joy and 6.01 will deserve an Emmy nomination (i am still under the effects of Yarhzeit i watched last night;))

thank for the pics. My heart is singing. GfD pics always have that effect on me. That episode just changed completely my nature:thumbsup:

dear Lil-->
    I DO. I feel it in the air. They will be together soon (even if we have to wait until the end of Season 6, what the heck, it will be worth the waiting:drool:) i don't know what it's ging to happen with them later but i am sure Smacked will happen soon because for some reason GFD was given to us and you know GFD was a big REVELATION for both of them
    Dear Lisa-->
    :lol: and we are very prood of this effect. Even i think we have convinced my dear Andromeda even tough she insists she is not a Smacked fan yet. Once the summer finishes in Germany she will be a Smacked fan i am sure:lol:

My love to all

Debbie (tomorrow i will write another comment on Yarzheit. Guess what! it made me cry...again! Darn you Mac Taylor, I LOVE you!!

ps: I forgot to comment i found a blog where a sweet woman said she went to the doctor to find out if she was going to have a little boy or a little girl. And it was a girl!!!!!!! Her name will be Stella.. and if it had been a boy his name would have been Mac (I am not kidding!) Isn't the sweetest thing on Earth???

8. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    At first, happy Independence Day for all Americans in our family, hope, you all spend a wondeful day:bolian:
    Debbs! Coma? Did you say - coma? No, no, no and no! I just love Blink and scence with Maс and locked-in-body woman, but I think this smac scence will be so sickly sweet. I don't protest agains sugar, but chicken soup is more preferable.
    Lana
    I'm sure TPTB just tired to listen all smacfan's "when" and "how" and all our "we want smac romance now!!!" and decided to give us all we need. 5 years is enought for it. And I agree with Debbie - GfD and finale hugs prove it.
    udonna
    I owe your PM, thank you.:)I'll write you today. Wish you a nice weekend

And nice weekend for all you, family
    Hug and love;)

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  10. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

First of all, Remke, welcome to the family! You can call me Jenn :)

Deb! Hey honey! *hugs* How's it going? I know it's been insanely long since I've been here. I've had some things going on. Things on my mind. I missed you!

I totally agree with what you said about Sheldon and Adam. I've loved both of those guys since I first saw them. They're both so sweet. And they're a little protective of Stella I think. She has this maternal attitude towards everybody in the lab (except Mac of course), but I think all the guys are pretty protective of her in return. It's really sweet.
    And Stella and Hawkes have always had a pretty close connection. If Mac wasn't in the show, I'd be shipping them :p

And I have no idea why the virus has been mentioned so much lately. But I can only hope it has no connection whatsoever with our new cast member :lol:

Hope you're all well xxx

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful saturday afternoon everybody here,

I just interrupted the pool party outside for I had some ideas for the new thread, sorry if they are already posted or used for I am here only for 3 months.

Mac <3 Stella #17 - Finally together
    Mac <3 Stella #17 - When friendship turns into love
    Mac <3 Stella #17 - Meant for each other
    [​IMG]

Hugs to all of you!!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ How's it going?

Yeah, I agree with you there. I don't mind narrative voice over but when it's a thought voice over....That would be really stupid. Anyway, if the person injured is Stella, I want a hospital scene with Mac in it.

I actually like that idea...I really want to know if the snoring was an excuse or not. Probably was, but it would be funny if she actually did snore :lol: And them living together would probably make us all die and go to SMACk heaven. We've been saying that they're living together since RND and if they finally do...:adore:

I seriously think it's happening. I think that next season we will get a kiss (On the lips, not cheek :D) and Mac will be the one who initiates it, not Stella. Mac will take the lead, finally. I'm seriously thinking that will happen. A kiss, preferably in the rain :lol: but any time that's right is good :D

That would be amazing...:adore: I really want to see him in the hospital talking to her. Really, really do. I think it would be amazing :adore::adore:

I know exactly what you mean. After that episode, SMACked changed. They are different know, so everything's different when I talk about them and see them. Thank you Melina for bringing SMACked to a whole new level :adore:

Oh my gosh, are you serious? That's amazing. Do you think she's a fan or just ended up picking those names totally randomly?

I really like this one :D

Well hope you guys stay well. Talk to you soon.

Axel

13. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Hello Family,

NO! I haven't given up on Mac and Stella. It just seemed like this thread jumped like 500 or so posts since the last time I was here. :lol:

I also have to say, NO I didn't care for Grounds for Deception . Yes, I'm giving Melina her due as a writer. I know she wanted to give Stella a good storyline and clear up her Greek roots and all. But to me, it was *coughoverdonecough*. *ducks flying chairs* There were other things that irked me about the episode but that's for another thread. ;)

Of course as fellow S/M shippers it was the END of the episode that did it for me. It took all these years to realize they have a 'thing' for each other??? Well we knew that right away.

My mom started watching CSI NY last year (after her stroke, again another story) and Debbie, she is a BIG Stella fan too. She also sees the 'sexual tension' between Mac and Stella and my mom is constantly asking me if they are a couple yet. My mom watched Yarhzeit with me (I had seen it like twice already) and thought it was the most touching and moving piece of TV. Gary was absolutely outstanding and I told my mom that Mac needed to have a son with Stella. My mom laughed and agreed. :guffaw:

I hope Mac and Stella have some more good tension between them. I love the looks they give each other. Just don't make them 'cannon' just yet. They already are to me anyway. They are Danny and Lindsay's baby's god parents and he followed her to Greece. I mean how can they be NOT living together? :confused:

Have a great weekend fellow M/S shippers.

14. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

A little to "Disney" to me besides I cant see Stella taking orders very well!:lol:

Welcome to you REMKE so good to have you here!You should enjoy the company as a SMACK fan!

UDONNA: Hope you are having a GREATday!

I love Mac and Flack and sense Flack is going to be on a emotional roller coaster after Jess:( Stella seems to be the next important woman in his life. And Mac and that thing he does with his tonge and bites his lip when he is either concentrating or embaressed and shy I cant really discribe it any other way!:lol:
    Boy the thread suggestions are coming along rapidly so many great choices! I may just sit this one out (for the moment!). I am glad the last thread title got us response from SMACK! I think it was lucky, for he and his heart did indeed follow her home! I am abit lazy here today I have not read all through this thread just answered a couple responses but will read and respond to more later. You guys are great and I throughly enjoy your company! Happy 4th!

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm glad to hear it because that would just be weird:eek::guffaw:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.