Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Call me biased but...
    The one I like best is the last one I suggested in my last post ^^up there^^.
    Here's the name of it.
    Mac <3 Stella #17: Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try.

2. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

I have added all your suggestions Dy!

1. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause she's a Mac girl

2. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause he's her real guardian angel

3. Mac <3 Stella #17 - A different kind of chemistry

4. Mac <3 Stella #17--We Were Made For Each Other

5. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because she found a way straight to his heart

6. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because you can't fake chemistry like that

7. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Talk CSI Smack Fans WANT It...NOW!!!

8. Mac <3 Stella #17: Can't have Smack or Stack Without Mac and Stella

9. Stella <3 Mac #17: Cause The Old Saying Is "Ladies First".

10. Mac <3 Stella #17: Danny and Lindsay Eat Your Hearts Out.

11. Mac <3 Stella #17: Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try.

12. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Coffee Grounds say he will be forever by her side

13. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because she is the only woman in his life

14. Mac <3 Stella # 17: Even Coffee Grounds Can Tell

15. Mac <3 Stella #17: 'Cause Coffee Grounds Don't Lie

16. Mac <3 Stella #17: "Cause Stella Realizes It... So Do We

Great titles everybody! :D

and some presents

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here's my vote via quote.

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Caro, you will be able to vote once Stephie opens for us the new poll (one she comes back from Uganda???????????) :D Now you can suggest all titles you want and i will add them to the list :D

Another sweet present :D

They look so adorable together, don't they? :D

[​IMG]

5. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

I just thought of yet another one. This ideal has 3 numbers in it. :hugegrin:

Mac <3 Stella: 1 Couple That's 2 Hot 4 Words.

EDIT
    I think another thread title ideal just SMACKed me in the head.

Mac <3 Stella #17: The Perfect Couple. I Heard It Through The Coffe Grounds.

I heard it through the coffee grounds is the song title "I Heard It Through The Grapevine" with grapevine changed to coffee grounds. LOL. Ain't I clever.
    Whew. Thank heavens for the backspace button. I almost typed cleavage instead of clever.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hello, family!
    Do you know that I love you all? I spend a terrible day yesterday, I spend a terrible night and woke up very angry. But I read the thread - boom - new posts, new discussions, I'm happy. You like a strong medicine:luvlove:
    :guffaw::guffaw:I can't stop laughing. It will be absolutely perfect smac scence! I'm sure, Mac' try to cook a soup himself. But i'm afraid they can't kiss in a hospital - there will be too much people worring about Stella. Do you remember Sid?
    OMG, I really hope that TPTB don't read your words...:wtf: They can remember about doctor Jals (not sure I wrote right name)
    All titles are great, I like all, but most of all about guardian angel.

Hug you all, love
    Gala

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i can't decide which title to vote, i'm stuck between these two:

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~

Awww! Thanks Deb. My Canada day wasn't too bad. I watched some episodes of Due South (Sadly, I didn't see Melina :() and played the Animal Crossing for the Wii.

We have the power to turn people SMACked :lol: I've done it many times. Anyway, I totally agree, but while an injury thing would bring them together, it's kind of cliche. I'd love to see it but...yeah.

It is hard to choose now!~ I really don't know what I'm going to vote for when the time comes.

Well, I have a picture to show you guys from Pay Up. Tell me what you think it looks like :devil: (I lightened it up so you could see it better :thumbsup:):

[​IMG]

To me, it looks like he just pulled her closer to him and she's surprised. I know that's NOT what happened but I'm allowed to have creative thoughts with screencaps right? :lol:

Hope you're all well!

Axel

9. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Mac <3 Stella #17- The coffee grounds agree with us.
    It's a little cheesy but i thought i'll give it ago. No offence to any of the other suggestions but i do really like "cause stella realises it... so do we"
    xoxo
    lil

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Not to worry Andro actually I am hopeful it will be Stell just to see Macs reaction now that he knows how Stella feels about him. I thought it would make for some really hopeful SMack but as you say not death! But I am not worried about that because I think Melina really loves her job:)

O.K. PLENI my dear friend!! How about this.. Stella is hit Mac makes finding the bad guys his personal mission and together he and Flack take em out no arrest necessary. Then when Stella is ready to leave the hospital Mac is there to take her home. He puts his coat around her takes her hand and helps her to his car. Although I would hope for a little more you want a little slower developement. Greedy person that I am I want a little more! But he does have to have a little go get the bad guy feelings they just lost Angel and possibly more. Please rethink the hand holding coma thing I kind of like it! Maybe one of those lip biting tongue traveling in mouth things that he does. After all he went flying down the steps for the famous head boo boo of the she virus sycophant!!!

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Good Morning Family! :D

Dear Galina,--->
    oh sweetie! hopefully you will have a better day today. It's July. Most of you in summer, days will be beautiful in the Northern Hemisphere and our fav couple will be back alive (I think they start filming in July):bolian: My love to you and my hugs
    I think is Stella is unconcious, Mac will be at her side:drool: and he will show his love for her somehow. Let's say a slight kiss on her lips meanwhile he says "you are the best colleague i could ever have:lol:

(well my dreams include the kiss but not those words:lol:
    And that doctor was incredible sweet. There was a great diversity in CSI NY before:p and no, i don't think Stella won't be able to walk, talk or whatever. The premiere will be hopeful. I trust it!

Axel, dear--->
    I am happy you will be able to watch Due South from this moment:bolian: and BELIEVE me you will LOVE Victoria even tough she wasn't a saint at all and she was only in 3 episodes. I was a Benton-Meg shipper however Victoria was a parenthesis i LOVED. Her last episode was just AMAZING!:bolian:

i know they will handle it well:bolian: I mean, not necessarily we would have the BIG confession coming from Mac or from Stell saying "I LUV U" (I can imagine Pleni kicking her computer if that happens:lol:) It would be different, it would be SPECIAL, just like Mac and Stella deserves.
    BTW I am surprised how many people who are not posting here, post in other threads asking for Mac and Stella's first kiss :adore::adore::adore::adore:

thanks for the pic:bolian: awwwwwwww Better Mac wakes up this season and HE becomes the leader on their relationship. Just for once i would love to see Mac chasing her and looking for their proximity and touching:devil:

Hi Lori!!!!!:)--->
    yes, she does!! :D I have just read her interview with HollywoodChicago.com!!!!!!! She sounds like a little girl who received lots of presents many months before Christmas :D
    http://www.hollywoodchicago.com/new...-kanakaredes-at-the-gabby-awards-and-on-csiny
    It's obvious she really appreciates the chance she received for writing an episode (something we appreciate too. 5.24 was beyond any dream we could had:thumbsup:

And i truly want Mac's reaction. I want he surprises all people around with his behaviour if Stella is in danger:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

my love to all. Have a nice day

Debbie :D

12. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it is kind of a cliche but it could work - the only other thing i'd be worried about would be one of them maybe being seen to be taking advantage of the other in a time of weakness but really, i'm sure no one would think that :lol:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lisa--->
    definitely i wouldn't think that:lol: But at this point i don't care if it is cliche or not. I want Smacked to happen:angel: in any package they could offer it. Cliclé, soap opera, melodrama, whatever:angel: Something i am very sure: I would LOVE an episode which could generate so much expectations beforehand as 5.24 did. During 2 wonderful months we enjoyed the waiting before GFD was aired. I want countdowns again, i want many people around the world awake waiting for that episode. I want THAT!:p (I don't care the storylines, just the SURPRISE:drool:

A pic just to celebrate

[​IMG]

14. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Dearest Ghawazee,

OK, I´ll trust you on this, so you´ll better be right with Melina staying all through S6 :D. I know this show won´t be even half as good without Stella, but are TPTB still aware of this fact, too :D?
    But for now, I will enjoy my German summer which is currently really, really hot :lol:

Lori, I like this theory of Stella getting shot and all of the team gather around her, utterly worried. I have this vision that Hawkes will be the hero and save her life :).

Love, Andromeda (have sent Cassandra to sleep for a while :D)

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

that's fair enough - that was what i liked about 5.24, it wasn't obvious. i mean, yes, it was to many of us but it wasn't shoved in anyone's face, which meant for a nice game of prediction! i'd like more of that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.