Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Lisa--->
    I agree! :D It was SUBTLE! i have said many times how much we enjoyed the episode despite we didn't have not even a kiss. I truly believe they are developing their relationship is a very respecful and sweet way. Exactly as Mac and Stella deserves :D

Aw dear! first, now i am at ease seeing

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  2. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Here are my 3 choices for the poll...via quote, of course.
    And, you guessed it, I came up with all 3 .

3. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

i like these ten titles best...

2. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause he's her real guardian angel

3. Mac <3 Stella #17 - A different kind of chemistry

5. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because she found a way straight to his heart

6. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because you can't fake chemistry like that

7. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Talk CSI Smack Fans WANT It...NOW!!!

11. Mac <3 Stella #17: Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try.

13. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because she is the only woman in his life

16. Mac <3 Stella #17: "Cause Stella Realizes It... So Do We

17.Mac <3 Stella #17- The coffee grounds agree with us.

18.Mac <3 Stella: 1 Couple That's 2 Hot 4 Words.

that's just my opinion :thumbsup:

4. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Loving all the thread title ideas so far guys! Another suggestion is, have any of you heard the song "You Belong With Me?" by Taylor Swift? It's like ... the perfect Smacked song lol. Somebody actually made a music video of it on youtube and it's one of the best SMacked vids I've ever seen. Maybe we could get a title from the lyrics of it? e.g. Mac <3 Stella #17 - What he's looking for has been there the whole time. I don't know. That might be a really bad idea, I'm just suggesting random things :lol:
    The other ones I like that we already have are "the coffee grounds agree with us", "because you can't fak chemistry like that" and "because she's the woman in his life."

OH! I just had another idea!

Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because sometimes he adores her and sometimes she drives him crazy.

Hope you're all well xx

5. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG I just saw the videos that was ABSOLUTELY the best SMacked vid i seen...

you other guys should check it out heres the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lj0uRrBBaQ

I LOVE this song even more now :D:D:D:D:D:D

6. shopping_luva91

Hahaha that's an amazing video as well, but not the one I was talking about. Everybody, there is now TWO smacked vids to that song. they're both amazing, but the one I was talking about was this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnQpp_5RBOw

And I'm the same. I love the song a billion times more now as well :lol:

7. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Deb, I'm not saying no to French kisses, I'm just saying "not now". We've been waiting for 5 years, I don't think they'll see the light out of the blue unless... no! Baaaad Deb, bad! Don't want her to get hurt, no way!:scream:
    Well, he certainly surprised me during "All Access"... in a very unpleasant way. He created my small Fiesta side. I would have gladly choked him, really. You could say "but he was shocked!", but how about Stella? She wasn't exactly feeling high as a kite. He should have known better.

And no, I wouldn't kick my poor Leocadio (my lovely computer) should one of them, probably Stella, get hurt. He's not to blame for anything TPTB come up with. I just hope TPTB can do better than that. "You can't die, I love you!" cliché sickens me, it's been done a million times before.

I don't think any of them would take advantage of the other. The carer would try to be as brotherly as possible, but I think their feelings would show anyway. The problem is they've been showing for five freaking seasons and we still have nothing solid.

Squee! Yes, please! I've always had a thing for Sheldon and I'd love him forever if he saved Stella's life. Actually, he could be helpful and sweet enough to make Mac terribly jealous and force him to take the plunge and tell Stella how he feels and how he wants to be with her :devil:

8. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Is everyone sitting down???
    I just thought another thread title ideal.

Mac <3 Stella #17: They Belong Together. Would We SMACK Fans Lie To You?

I'm changing my vote. Here's my 3 choices now. And as before, I came up with all 3.

9. shopping_luva91

Woot! Thought of another couple of thread title ideas!

Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because he cares about her. (Based off that moment Melina gave us in GfD when he said "this isn't about the department. I came here because I care about you Stella.")

Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because he went to GREECE for her.

Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because no distance can keep them apart.

Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because not even the Atlantic Ocean will stop him from being with her.

10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear smacked family,

I had a very hard week and less time to read and write ( and you need time to stay on the ball here for you are all so diligent and visionary, really incredible!
    ditto, my dear Lisa that´s exact what I wanted to write in every point!

DEar Debbie,
    thanks for all those "presents" and the list!
    Yes, you and the family here really made it, I feel the smacked feeling in the meantime too . Everytime I read your posts I am so thrilled how exactly you watch all these eps and remember every dialog and scene. Incredible, and everytime I read your posts I remember the scene too and I can only agree - admireable!!!

If I may tell my favorites:

14. Mac <3 Stella # 17: Even Coffee Grounds Can Tell

15. Mac <3 Stella #17: 'Cause Coffee Grounds Don't Lie

I am still obsessed from GFD and that scene for I hope it´s the beginning from a new chapter in their life and a new chapter/thread for this family!!

My dear Gala,
    sorry for OT, I hope you are better, have you got my PM?Hugs to you!!!

My dear Lori,

I love this story particulary the connection to Flack! And the "lip biting tongue traveling in mouth"- things!!!!!

I think this big family can´t err:

[​IMG]

Hugs to everybody here!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

PS:
    I am sure those pics have been posted a million times before but I simply love them!!

11. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i think i will love this threat, Mac And Stella belongs together.
    i must reed a lot i see

i hope we get the same dvd cover in the netherlands as in the usa .

12. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ And hello to Remke79. I don't think you've been here before. Welcome to the SMACked family. You may call me Axel.

My fave titles:

2. Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause he's her real guardian angel

3. Mac <3 Stella #17 - A different kind of chemistry

5. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because she found a way straight to his heart

11. Mac <3 Stella #17: Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try.

13. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because she is the only woman in his life

14. Mac <3 Stella # 17: Even Coffee Grounds Can Tell

15. Mac <3 Stella #17: 'Cause Coffee Grounds Don't Lie

16. Mac <3 Stella #17: "Cause Stella Realizes It... So Do We

It's so hard to choose :) Hope you girls are doing well.

Axel

13. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

Lori, I'm sorry, honey! Stupid me, I hadn't read your post *bangs head against desk*

I'm not convinced at the coma hand holding. Narratively it doesn't sound that bad, it actually sounds interesting if we get to read her thoughts while in a coma. I've read some stuff written using that technique and it can give good results. Anyway, show-wise, I don't like the idea. I can't remember one single episode featuring any voice-over and I don't think they're going to start now, so we'll have a sappy scene with Mac trying hard not to bawl and Stella lying motionless in bed. The only thing that could make it worse would be Mac begging her to wake up and Stella opening her eyes all of a sudden obeying his order.

I like your other idea, though. If Stella got hit, when she was released from hospital, she would need to go somewhere, right? I mean, she'd be well enough to leave the hospital, but not to look after herself. And there is this friend/brother-but-not who would be more than glad to offer her shelter and all the attention she needs to recover.

14. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

thanks Axel, yeah im new here since 30 july, i have introduce myself in the intro threats on the board.

what can we do with the titles ? we can choose ?

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Heya family!~

Um.....hate to say it Pleni, but didn't Grounds For Deception have a voice over?

Yeah, that would be way lame and not Mac's character at all. I wouldn't mind a coma scene where he's just talking to the motionless body. That wouldn't be as bad.

You know, that would be more along the lines of Mac and Stella stuff. He's offered to help her out twice when things have happened and she's refused, but this time may be different. You know what they say, third times the charm :D

Yeah. We're almost at 1000 posts and once that happens, this thread will close and a new Mac and Stella thread will be opened. There, we can vote for a new title for the new thread.

Picture time :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Axel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.