Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Like Heather, I'm sorry for not being around much, you guys just post quickly... :lol: Hehe, I agree with what you said Heather, I want them to get together too, but not just yet, I want to see their relationship develop even further, I'd love for them to have a scene where they were looking after Lucy, it would be so cute, to see them with a little baby, and who knows, maybe it would put them in the mood for a little one of their own... :devil: We all know that they've make beautiful babies, and be totally amazing parents. :adore:

Well family, I hope you're all keeping well. Happy Independence day to all of my America buddies. *Big hugs.*

P.S. Do you guys want me to open the new thread for you when the time comes around?

2. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Cute coincidence!!!! It would've been so nice if she had twins!! :)

My laptop was in the service so I couldnt post:evil: hope you are all fine!!!:)

kisses

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  3. Mynerva24

Mynerva24 Witness

Hi family!!!

Kinda have this as title suggestion

Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because love is friendship set on fire.

That's a real love quotation, by Jeremy Taylor.

Be back later,
    Gaby

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hiya, Smackies :),

I see you´re very busy with creating a title for the next thread ;), well, although I´m not really a Smacked, I´ve had the one or other thought and remembered another famous TV-couple :D:
    Mac & Stella: The Truth is Out There (in the coffee)
    Mac & Stella: Trust no-one, except each other
    Mac & Stella: They Want to Believe (in coffee grounds).

OK, I admit, probably not good enough for the competition :lol:.

My dearest Ghawazee,

My poor dear, I know how it feels having just written a nice long post and then it disappears :devil:. Thanks for missing me, sometimes I´m a bit outa time, but I´ll always come back :).
    Yes, it just has to be that TPTB realize how important Stella is for the show and that they would never voluntarily let Melina go. She´s not only popular with us fans, but also with the "neutral" CSI:NY viewers. Like you said, she´s like the sun of the show and without her the show would be a total eclipse.
    I enjoyed Melina´s interview with the Hollywood Chicago, too. She loves every aspect of the show and how they encourage her creativity in front of and behind the camera. And she sounded so up-spirited and chirpy, I don´t think she would have been that way if she´d be the one to get sacked in the show.
    I agree, it would be a great story for everybody´s tastes if Stella was hit and Sheldon would come to save her life, maybe assisted by Adam via instructions from Sheldon (though I think he would be way too anxious and shocked to act sensibly :lol:). Mac would be out of his mind, I don´t think he´d be a great help, he´d just be devastated.

See ya, love from the positive thinking Andromeda :lol:

5. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Udonna what do you mean by this???:confused:

It would be just GREAT if Sheldon was to come to Stellas aid and "Stop the bleeding" as Mac did to Flack (charge of this post?)

Lisa:
    It was a soft "Beat down" we would never really hurt you!!!:lol:

I am in agreement that there will be stronger suggestions of SMACK this upcoming season. They can not go backwards and they have played the boyfriend/girlfriend card for each of them already numerous times. They can not put out such a strong suggestion as they did in the last couple of eppies and dismiss it by trying to go backwards because it would not be believeable. I do think they will be slow and subtle with the new found romance, no canon, which I think most of us are in agreement with. I love anticipation of suggestion that is way better. The premire may set the tone but they usually wait till the latter half of the season to really heat things up.

6. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, i didn't feel a thing ;)

that's my thought too really - after the last couple of eps there's really very few other places they can take it.

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!! Happy Independence Day for all our American Smacked sisters!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhMISSING members of the Family came back! YAY!

My sweet Galina--->
    well, i don't remember if i mentioned i wanted "coma" (there is a point where I don't know what i have just said:lol:) I did mention that woman from Blink just because i remember Mac told her he got used to say the same with Claire (something it still intrigues me ha ha) I was thinking it would be very interesting if he had the same reaction he would have with Claire (but pleaseeee God,give me some confession from Mac! I need evident things from him)
    Probably they thought they could save money so instead of hiring a lion tamer to keep us "in line" they ahve decided to make us happy:lol:
    As usual my dear my love and hugs to you and to Sasha. Also hugs to your girls. Tell them to join us! (I can't imagine another thing more close to paradise than a place close to the Black Sea!

Dear Lana--->
    :lol:I truly believe Season 5 has been a "transition season". We had a glimpse how Smacked could be in it becomes canon:drool: so well, i am very positive even when i don't know what is going to happen:thumbsup: Loosing someone? I prefer to believe we are not! The only thing very unknown that is ticking my mind is Kaye Sullivan. I want a CSI not a former "Baywatch" cast:guffaw:

Jenn-->
    Dear!!!!! Hopefully you are ok along with your back. Also i hope you are doing things that make you happy, you deserve it! I agree! in the same way Danny and Lindsay are under Mac's wing, Sheldon has been under Stella's maternal protection. I didn't mention Flack and Adam because "both parents" have spoiled them :lol: And i don't need to say i just LOVED with passion when all guys were looking for Stella in 5.24. Also i adored thats cene with Sheldon and Stella doing a rehearsal on a crime (I can't remember what episode. I do remember it was in S5)
    LOL Viruses at home and Viruses in my fav show. How crazy is that:lol:
    Take care Jenn and when you can and you want write me. Love knowing how you are

My dear udonna-->
    love your second title and the first one too. Hopefully it will become true in Season 6:thumbsup:

My sweet Axel-->
    I am a Nurse. Bet I would LOVE that too:lol: I want a holding hand scene and Mac talking to Stella in whispers and confessing how important she is for him. That would be nice without spoiling any future romantic confession
    OMG OMG It's too sweet even in guessings. But if they lived together i wonder how they would manage to share the same roog if they disagree (deeply, catfight type) on something:confused:
    Awwww we had Helenika in Season 5 and a kiss under the rain would be more than amazing, more than incredible, more than unique...!
    I need to thank Melina myself. She changed me, her story changed me completely. She gave me hopes good things could happen to us in a near future.I hope it will be in S6:thumbsup:

This is the sweet blog i have told you about
    http://blog.totallyheidilynn.com/2009/02/02/stella-or-mac/

Dear Heather--->
    dear Heather you finally came back!!!!!! See? you are a living proof (along with Rach or Mari who wasn't that severe with 5.24) we accept all kinds of opinions here so no need of ducking:lol: opinions
    are too polarized on GfD so i am not surprised either you like or you hate it! I am in the other side tough. I feel Melina gave me everything i wanted, everything i needed. Sometimes the most difficult thing is
    to hit the emotional spot. It's like Titanic, you have a lot of critics and fans who say how silly it is and they rolled eyes but i can't remember another movie who touched so many hearts. Yeap, probably there are more movies with a better script, yeap, probably there are movies with less "bloopers" and yeap it's very commercial but who cares (And i am a Classic Hollywood fan:thumbsup:) James Cameron did the film he wanted and he gave us one of the most emotional movies. that's more than enough! :D

Please tell your momma she must keep the positive feelings, if we are lucky we will have good stuff in Season 6 for our fav couple :adore: and hopefully some day they will be Mom and Dad :D As i said i want thing go slowly just to protect our ship from "the exterior";)

My dear Lori-->
    Definitely NOT!:lol: If they have a nice scene in 6.01 i wonder how long it will take until they have the next catfight:angel: I imagine it will be HUGE considering they will be aware of their feelings so more passion=more explosion:lol:

Lisa-->
    don' worry.At some point all men behave as children and women as their mummies but i agree it would be BIZARRE:guffaw:

Stephie!!!--->
    You know i adore your ideas. Period :hugegrin: please open it if the rest of Family agrees with me. I would like to learn how to do it because certainly we are not so far away of needing another thread for Stellarinas:thumbsup:. Take care and enjoy your trip to U.???' (the curiosity is killing me :D )

Catu--> take care and i am glad to have you back. I was burning in desire of letting you know about the good news on the CSI NY game:bolian:

Gaby-->
    i have always been bewitched by your siggy. And i guess it could work perfectly

My dearest Andromeda--->
    OH NOOOOOO:guffaw: you are totally crazy and i like that:guffaw: In many places Mac and Stell were compared to Mulder and Scully so why not? I am an X phile myself so why not:p
    That's it! I mean i am sure a replacement could be used but never would be like Stella and it would never be like Melina. Both are unique so nobody could fill her space (not in my heart anyway:thumbsup:)
    I don't believe she is the one to out. Actually i don't know if somebody else will be fired at least they get rid of Sinclair now the actor is going to 24:confused: so i am at ease:thumbsup:
    You know what? I believe Mac's reaction will be the most important thing if she is wounded. Not only because it's inmediate after Jess' loss but because he would have to face his true feelings (his feelings have been way too subtleeeeeeeee:thumbsup:) So it doesn't matter any other episode but this one is the KEY of Season 6. At least i think so (I don't say i am waiting for a love confession but a firm show of his feelings)

Many hugs and my love to all

Debbie

Ps: I was going to write on Yarzheit but seriously i am tired. I spent part of my day cleaning, moving furniture and taking photos to my dog:lol:

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  8. Stepherweps

That's no problem Debs, I'll open the new thread for us. :D Would someone please post all of the new thread titles for me, to make it easier for when I open the poll on the new thread. Thank you. :D As for my trip, I'm going to Uganda on Friday morning for 2 and a half weeks, I'm rather excited about it. :D

Yahrzeit is an amazing episode, it was done so well, with such a sensitive subject matter, I loved how we also got to see Adam have some time out in the field.

Oh, as for Stella being hit, well like you guys, I love the idea of Stella being in danger, maybe it would make Mac really realise just how much he cares for her... Of course I wouldn't want there to be anything really major wrong with her... Maybe just something that would give Mac and herself a bit of scare, and make them realise their feelings... But I still want things to be taken nice and slowly between them, regardless of what happens... :lol:

Hope you're all well. *Hugs*

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ exactly, something bad enough to worry mac (and the others of course) but not bad enough to stop her working for too long...

very freudian! it's true tho. i just don't want to see it in smack - it would be very strange :lol:

although i do agree with this:

there is a very parental vibe going on in that lab!

10. Stepherweps

I agree with you Lisa, there is a very parental vibe in the lab, Mac and Stella are like parental figures to the rest of the team, they have a really nice relationship like that... I think it's because Mac and Stella are a little older than the rest, and don't have any children of their own *hopefully some day soon they will* and therefore are like parents to the rest of the lab, they all have a very loving relationship, it's really nice to see. :adore:

11. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

I thought of a possible title for thread #17. It's not that good though:shifty: Anyways, here it is:

Mac <3 Stella #17 - He'll never find happiness until they're truly in love.

It's pretty cheesy, but whatevs:lol:

12. Stepherweps

For the new thread title I still like Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause you can't face chemistry like that! :adore: I kinda think that it sums up their relationship, cause lets face it, no other characters come to close to having the intense chemistry that Mac and Stella share... :lol: Well, that's just my 2 cents... :lol:

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Heya Family! Nice Sunday to everybody! :D

Of course my dear! For once i will try to be useful:lol:

These are the titles suggested. I have split them with (*) just to make evident they belong to different Family members. Also i have added previous votes (it will help you just to choose 10) As usual, all titles have been beautiful so those not chosen are not lost but we can use then for future threads:thumbsup:

1.Mac <3 Stella #17 - ''Cause she's a Mac girl

2.Mac <3 Stella #17 - 'Cause he's her real guardian angel
    Votes: 5

3.Mac <3 Stella #17 - A different kind of chemistry Votes: 2

4.Mac <3 Stella #17--We Were Made For Each Other Votes: 1
    5.Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Talk CSI Smack Fans WANT It...NOW!!! Votes: 1
    6.Mac <3 Stella #17: Can't have Smack or Stack Without Mac and Stella

7.Mac <3 Stella #17: Cause The Old Saying Is "Ladies First".
    8.Mac <3 Stella #17: Danny and Lindsay Eat Your Hearts Out.

9.Mac <3 Stella #17: Just The 2 Of Us. We Can Make It If We Try. Votes: 3
    10.Mac <3 Stella: 1 Couple That's 2 Hot 4 Words. Votes: 2
    11.Mac <3 Stella #17: The Perfect Couple. I Heard It Through The Coffe Grounds.
    12.Mac <3 Stella #17: They Belong Together. Would We SMACK Fans Lie To You? Votes: 2

13.Mac <3 Stella #17 Because she found a way straight to his heart Votes: 2
    14. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because Coffee Grounds say he will be forever by her side Votes:1
    15. Mac <3 Stella #17: Because she is the only woman in his life Votes: 3

16. Mac <3 Stella #17 Because you can't fake chemistry like that Votes: 3

17. Mac <3 Stella # 17: Even Coffee Grounds Can Tell Votes: 3
    18. Mac <3 Stella #17: 'Cause Coffee Grounds Don't Lie Votes: 2
    19. Mac <3 Stella #17: "Cause Stella Realizes It... So Do We Votes: 2

20.Mac <3 Stella #17- The coffee grounds agree with us. Votes: 2

21.Mac <3 Stella #17 - What he's looking for has been there the whole time
    22.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because sometimes he adores her and sometimes she drives him crazy. Votes: 1
    23.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because he cares about her. Votes: 1
    24.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because he went to GREECE for her.
    25.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because no distance can keep them apart. Votes: 1

26.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because not even the Atlantic Ocean will stop him from being with her Votes: 1

27.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Finally together
    28.Mac <3 Stella #17 - When friendship turns into love Votes: 2

29.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Meant for each other

30.Mac <3 Stella #17 - Because love is friendship set on fire. Votes:1

31.Mac & Stella: The Truth is Out There (in the coffee)
    32.Mac & Stella: Trust no-one, except each other
    33.Mac & Stella: They Want to Believe (in coffee grounds).

34.Mac <3 Stella #17 - He'll never find happiness until they're truly in love.

I need to agree with this because meanwhile i would at some point and some day a confession right now i would like something sweet and subtle, and tender. Something like "they are going to" not "they are already now". I would like to be a whitness how they realize they are falling in love and enjoying little shy stares and little touches and complicity and little smiles. Somthing SUBTLE, not something canon yet. We have all the time in the world to have bigger scenes like that:drool: but we only have just ONE "anticipation time" and we need to enjoy it:drool:

Btw sweetie, all the best for your trip and enjoy it!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:
    Lisa--->
    I wonder the kind of reacytion Mac would have if Stella is the one to be wounded. The kind of words he could whisper to her. I can't imagine a melodramatic scene but Mac being serious and very sweet meanwhile he awaits she wakes up from her dream:drool:
    I agree again. They are interesting when they are equals:drool: and I really can't imagine Mac saying "Mommy, would you like to have dinner with me in this new Greek restaurant":guffaw:
    I agree with you and with Steph. Probably it's something it was made on purpose because producers wanted a "Family" feeling but at the end it was something it was born naturally because all actors seem to be pretty closed:)

Miyu--> I have added your suggestion:thumbsup:

My love to all

Debbie :D

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  14. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

i love those:

*Cause he's her real guardian angel
    *Because Coffee Grounds say he will be forever by her side
    *They Belong Together. Would We SMACK Fans Lie To You?
    *Because sometimes he adores her and sometimes she drives him crazy.
    *Because he cares about her:adore:

15. Stepherweps

You are a darling, thank you soooo much for posting those all for me Debbie dear. :D I agree with what you said, I'm also hoping for something subtle, but obviously cannon... We can see that things are starting to change between them, but they still need some kind of little push in the right direction, hopefully the finale will have given us that, but like you said, it should be taken slowly and done right... I really hope that TPTB don't mess this us... It's not the kind of thing that should be taken lightly, it needs to do done over time, to work out properly.

Thanks for all your well wishes about my trip, I'll be sure to tell you all about it whenever I get back. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.