The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Employment Insurance Nimrods

Stop! Making me! Wait!! I don't care if you are behind, get to work.

Dear French Immersion Teacher:

I don't care if all the kids got friggin As and my child didn't. She's not the other kids..she's my daughter..and you will help her learn French because that is what you get paid for.

I'm sorry my daughter makes your job harder, but you knew what you were getting into long before you met her. So stop bitching!!!

2. Jacqui

Jacqui Police Officer

To the person who put a piece of CHEWED gum on my table... You disgust me. Get a life and grow the hell up.

ETA: And incidentally, are we not well past the age (you particularly) where it is cool or even socially acceptable to get so drunk that you pass out on the neighbor's lawn? And why do you think that everyone finds your story of drunkenness amusing at work the following day? I mean, really. This is neither fast, fun, nor friendly.

So again... Grow the hell up.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

To painkillers:
    You really messed with my head, otherwise I wouldn't like to talk to you capsules...
    Great for confine me to bed once again... and I was supposed to learn for my exams... that's so not cool...

How should I pass them with no energy to go through my notes and my lack of practice in building law cases???

It's just your fault that I can put you into the trash, since I got new ones today...

Your damn senseless capsuls make it worse instead of better... you should just be forbidden... :(

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Nickyfan, can I have some of those capsules?? :lol:

To the "leader" at work....did you really....really...just say to us, "Oh but you've never felt the JOY of having a customer THANK you for helping them with their problem!"

Huh?? :wtf: I what?? :lol: Uh....yeah, I HAVE felt the JOY. Remember, I had your job before you did....twenty years worth of JOY, have I!

Does this "feeling the JOY" have anything to do with asking us to be ANIMATED??

I work for a freak show, that's for certain.

5. Criminologist86

Criminologist86 Pathologist

Dear People Who Can't Handle This:

I will first start off by saying that I don't like my recent diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder any more than any person who has it does. Being Bipolar SUCKS!!!! GOD it sucks. Your brain is the FIRST thing to wake you up and hte LAST thing to turn off at night (if it ever does). Your mind feels like it's going to overheat from the racing thoughts- the mood swings suck...although none of you who claim I "can't possibly have Bipolar" and "You're not bipolar" haven't been around to see these things, NOR are you living in MY HEAD!! GOD if you KNEW what it was LIKE!!! If you only could live in MY head for 48 hours...you'd beg to be let out.

Secondly, Lithium isn't an evil drug. It's a BLOODY MOOD STABILIZER!!!!!! It will HOPEFULLY keep me from going from MANIC to DEPRESSIVE in minutes or hours...It's NOT MY FAULT I have Mixed Cyclythmic Bipolar Disorder!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS AND I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF IT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thirdly, WE HAVE TO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST! I want an absolutely official diagnosis. Yes, Dr. Byatt diagnosed me, but I can only get an official diagnosis (and better meds) from a psychiatrist, who has an MD degree AND at least a Master's or PhD in Psychology. I want a diagnosis so I can get BETTER meds and treatment for a disorder that, apparently, I've had for months and nobody knew.

Fourthly, when we 'talk' about this, I will NOT justify or convince you of anything-I will state the facts, and that's it. The SECOND I feel llike you are being dismissive (mother) or negative, I'll end the conversation and refuse to talk about it. Seriously. I've JUST been diagnosed, I'm STILL struggling with the mood swings and manic/depressive, hyperactivity, etc, and I am in NO shape to act like a lawyer and DEFEND my disorder, my illness, to ANYONE.

Have you ever cried but felt elated? Have you ever been in a great mood and unusually happy, and then an hour or so later (sometimes sooner) you're in tears for absolutely NO reason?
    Have YOU ever been SO low you're suicidal? Have you ever been so euphoric you're freaking Oprah!? NO. But I HAVE.

So STOP trying to tell me I don't have Bipolar...STOP trying to take away the puzzle pieces of my life that connect with this diagnosis, and make PERFECT sense to me, and throw them out as worthless. STOP trying to tell me that I should suddenly "get off all of my medications, quit my job, and start over" when YOU are on 3 antidperessants AND take Valium.

I AM Bipolar and I HATE IT....so support me, love me, understand....but STOP being the way you are being....it's bad enough living with MYSELF.

6. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To certain people: No one cares about your endless, annoying rambling. If no one responds then it's a sign no one is listening. Please take the hint and shut your trap. This is not only for my enjoyment of my time, but that of others as well.

To the guy in the silver truck: Go back and take you driving test again. Do not fly though a yield sign when there is someone (me particularly) already in the round about. Then do not proceed to change lanes in a round about and beep at someone because they are in the lane you want to be in since you couldn't read the clearly marked signs. Not only is that illegal, but news flash two vehicles can be in the round about at the same time, I know that is news to you because you feel you are entitled because of driving a huge truck and you can do what you want....well those strange looks and middle fingers were directed at you, not me, so take that. Especially if you would have hit me, I would have had dependable witnesses.

To my aunt's returning breast cancer: I can't do anything to make you go away...but it completely and utterly sucks that you had to come back. Invasive means removal of a breast....possibly two, which means she can't work. My uncle is on temp layoff form his job, which isn't helping her deal with him always under foot. I honestly hope that this gets rid of it all, or at the very end be in remission.

7. EmilyRocks

EmilyRocks Police Officer

starzsgirl - I'm praying for your aunt and family. I know what you're going through.

Dear body, it's time to get on the ball and gain weight! Really, I'm eating better and eating more. So it's time to act right....please.

8. CoachMom

CoachMom CSI Level One

To the college where I'm taking my graduate classes.

Ummmmmm..it's time to invest in new airconditioners! We are having class in a sauna and it's ridiculous!!!! And...you telling us it happens every summer doesn't garner any sympathy from us. Just knowing that this problem could have already been fixed and we wouldn't be in this mess this year is irritating.
    Oh well, 4 more days to go.

9. _Hush_

_Hush_ Winchester Inc.

To my sister:

I know you're only leaving tomorrow but I just realised that I'm gonna miss you like hell. :(
    I can't imagine being six weeks without my best friend, and right now, I hate the fact that you're leaving. I know this is an amazing chance for you, and that this is going to be a wonderful journey for you, and I'm so happy for you that you can do this. I want you to know that I'm so proud of you and that I know you're going to make the best of this. I love you, kiddo.

10. Ginnna

Ginnna Lab Technician

Holy crap... I could've said the EXACT SAME THING to my sister before she left last year. Though she's gonna be gone considerably longer than 6 weeks. :(

*hugs* I miss my sister too.

11. luf100

luf100 Coroner

*deep breath*

DEAR FATHER I SO ADORE: Thank you for coming up to my room and completely disrespecting it. Yea, thanks for putting the air conditioner and everything in, but seriously, you come up here, move all my shit around, and then can't even fucking put it back where it was? Stuff that I CAN'T move myself like my desk and my dresser? Really, thanks. Then you come up here today and spill water all over my floor? I don't freaking care that I was the one who put it there, you spilled it all over my stuff that can be RUINED by it, like books, stickers, and notepads with THINGS WRITTEN IN THEM THAT I WANT and you just complain that you got it on your pants?! IT'S WATER and your pants are WASHABLE. I'm pretty sure water and paper don't mix well, and you couldn't even BOTHER to move the stuff that was sitting in the water while I rushed downstairs to get a paper towel. Instead you knelt there looking at the air conditioner. :mad: Then you continue to lecture me on turning my music down because my mom is on the phone downstairs? La de freaking da. You turn your crap concert DVD's on full blast surround sound at 12 at night half the time and I can't have my music even slightly loud IN MY ROOM on a dinky little iPod dock?! If she didn't freaking like it she'd go in another room, not stand there like an idiot RIGHT where it's loudest in the kitchen. *deep breath*

Dear MOM: Why are you so miserable? Like seriously? I'm getting sick and tired of sitting around with this family. You're miserable, my dad is half drunk all the time or just being an asshole, and my brother loves to make me feel horrible about myself. JUST the type of people I'd like to live with. :thumbsup: You have no idea how much I want to get out of here.

12. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear Boss,

Please do the right thing and let C come back to work with reduced hours. I can't cope anymore and I'm seriously going to crack up if you say no to her. I'd rather she come back part time than not come back at all.

I know it still means I can't take any time off, but at least I'd have the help and I wouldn't have to be under so much pressure.

Please say yes. :(

E.

13. Stokes4Me

Stokes4Me Cute but Pshyco Premium Member

So uncanny E...I'm fed up as well today!?:eek: I hope your boss says yes.

I am so peeved off it's not even funny and it is nothng big but to me it is the lack of organization skills that bother me! Inviting my kids to your kid's b-day party with one days notice? It should be illegal! And to want to have the party in one of the woods of our county is just silly when the temperatures are supposed to be up in the high 20's (Celsius)? What's wrong with the beach you nimrod? Arrrggghhhh!!!!! But then again, it is my fault for thinking men could actually think....:lol:

And to my mum, please, go get sorted! Please! There are people out there that have degrees in phsycology and can ahndle all your feelings and emotions and agression so much better than I can. I am kind of sick of hearing about how awful you think your relationship with your man has got and how he never listens, does anything you want or whatever...I can't stand it anymore! Your negativity is bringing me down...

And to self: you think you can't write? Well, have you really actually tried?

14. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

To the annoying :scream: that is still here: why won't you leave?!!!You already nearly broke her hand 'by accident' WELL YOU SHOULDNT BE SMASHING THINGS UP THEN AND NO SHE DID NOT GET IN THE WAY!!! You already said marrying my mum was the worst thing you ever did, you already know i hate you and you hate me as well and the world would be a better place without me. you said you wer going to find a 'younger,prettier woman who would give you kids' BUT of course HUGE surprise happened when you were still here here next day and life was perfect again. I swear the day I turn 16 I AM LEAVING why couldn't i be a year older:shifty:

15. csifann1

csifann1 CSI Level Two

Dear aunt Ana,

Why the hell are you always complainning about everything that I do??!! What the hell do you want me to do?? I feel like you'll be ok when I'll do anything!! If I'm always in the computer is 'cause I spen many time in it, if I'm going to play something with my cousin to the garden you start to complain, if I stay all night watching TV you start complainning. WTF do you want? :mad:
    I'm sick and tired of living in here, at least when we live all together, me, mom and dad, I had some freedom. I can't complain 'bout my mom 'cause she only talks when she really has to, but Ana [my aunt] why the hell are you always saying to me 'don't do this' ??!! You're not my mom, please understand that :scream::scream:

I'm so tired of this, for god's sake, university time, please come :scream:

Dear TalkCSI,
    thank you for existing :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.