The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

to family: i know you think im a selfish ***** who doesnt appreciate what you do.but thats not true i do appreciate everything. the crappy house, in the crappy new area where i have made no crappy friends and i have to get up 2 hours earlier to go to my old crappy school, and your crappy husband who is horrible and cruel you would be sooo much better off without him and yes i hate him everyday it is gettong harder to contain this! i dnt know how long i can take it any more and YES of course something is wrong but im not going to tell you because i actually care about your feelings and dont want to upset you. oh and i wear jumpers and baggy clothes because i am self conscious not because i am an idiot!! I WANNA GO HOME

to 'so called' friends: I know you think i am just grumpy and think it is really funny to call me fat, ugly short,stupid and make fun of who i like BUT I DONT. i swear to god i cant take it any more you are not friends you are cruel and horrible and i am sick of you!! and the two faced cow i know you say you hate her and then are bezzies with her the next moment EVERYONE KNOWS you do that. and i dnt care if you are telling her what i am saying about her GO AHEAD I HATE HER. and omg i have problems aswell but even thoguh i will listen to you wine,moan,cry,bitch all day long as soon as i want to talk i am 'depressing, or moany or a big joke to you all'

to him: i like you but i know you dont like me in that way but hope you find someone you do like coz you deserve it even if it hurts me like hell.:(

to myself: PLEASE find a new body and personality i dont like this one!!!

Last edited: Jun 1, 2009
  2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

People....they are NOT "tearing up the street". They are FIXING the road! Quit complaining just because you had to drive around the block to get here! And quit making snide remarks about your freakin' "tax dollars". And what the hell does Obama have to do with the Lawrence County, Indiana street department??! :wtf:

And by the way, how would you like to trade places with those guys out there in the 90 degree heat pouring and smoothing asphalt?? So why don't you just quit your :censored:-ing and get back to your life of just driving around all day in your air conditioned car and find something else to whine about!!

3. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Those damn cyclists :scream: Damn it's not that I hate them when they ride their bikes like they should, I love cycling myself... but damn can't you even put a bell on your bike or drive on the streets when you're supposed to do that??? Man I was already on crutches before you guy knocked me out on a... SIDEWALK... the one where people can walk along without the fear to be hit by a bike... and yes... thanks for simply drive ahead without looking back... :censored: It was okay, really... you just my cast is broken and another ligament is torn... and yeah I'll have surgery because of it... but of course that's not your buisness and it's of course not your fault :rolleyes:
    Why the :censored: do I seem to attract the bad luck???

4. Stee

Stee Lab Technician

To those doctors: why do you do this? He is very ill and the surgery can't wait! Why do you always have to delay it? With no actual reason! You can go on holidays but not when you have already given the time for the surgery:( I don't understand you, you swore to save people's lives not take it away, and in a critical condition like this you should be more responsible for what and when you do:(

To Him: I told you I haven't had a good day. Sometimes you're so stubborn, you are not always right. You shouldn't have laughed at me, it's been a bad day that's all. Don't blame everything on me. Don't treat me if I was a little girl, I'm naive sometimes I admit. I hate when you act like this, the always-knowing-everything-better and stuff. But I still love you, and that's what matters. It's better now.

5. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To which ever of my managers that called me this 7 am this morning....A, it's my day off I've worked the last 5 days straight and I needed some sleep, you should not have sent my mother to wake me up and ask if I would come in to work. Honestly if she tells you I'm not awake, then I won't be happy to be woken up. And B, why am I the first one people call when someone calls in sick, fails to show up, or needs to change their hours? I have a life too and that is why I work the shifts that I do...it is not my fault if people cannot get their requests in on time nor figure out their plans until almost the day off.

6. Dawni

Dawni CSI Level One

To Certain person at work:
    Just because you f***ed our last manager does not mean now he's left you can try it with the others... Yes you babysit our store managers kids its nice but please do not use that to try and get in there with how you get your shifts... I asked for those shifts spoke to the manager who does the shedule and asked and he said yes he was gonna give me them but you go and speak to the store manager and ask for them and he goes and says give them to you instead and give me the c*** shifts and i actually feel bad for the manager because he can't do anythin cos its the store managers words... I have never once sucked up in that place to get my own way and certainly won't do it but seriously just because you were in with one manager quite literally does not mean you can suck up to the rest includin out new manager to get your own way and be miss goody to shoes i'm perfect... It just means you create more enemies.

And yes you're training squad how i don't know but seriously that does not even for one second mean you get priority over what shifts you get... It never has done. I'm not one of you at one point i did i've been there long enough and yes i wanna leave cos i've got a degree and it was part time (Stupid recession not wanting to hire grads) but it does not mean i know less that you i know pretty much as much as you.

I've never seen a place where sucking up and clicking fingers gets you so far in a place of work... I won't stoop to that level but i will moan till you realise that its your fault.

And now your bf has left don't think you can get chummy with us because you have no back up, yeah i kind of actually got on with you before but now its like you're only doing it because you have no one else... it do esnt work like that

7. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear girls at work,

I'm going over to the pub tonight, having a pint of water which I'll nurse and then I'll head home. But what part of 'I can't afford it' don't you understand?

A. You *know* I'm paying a mortgage all by myself since my ex absconded over a year ago.

B. You *know* Same mortgage has gone up by a hundred euro now that our tax incentive is gone with the new emergency budget.

C. You *know* I have debts coming out of my ears that I'm struggling to pay off already.

D. You *know* I just had a big mistake with one of my banks resulting in a loss of a couple hundred euro which I already can't afford.

I'm living on coppers this month, which I can do. I've done it before and boy do I know how to make a tenner stretch. But you think I'm going to be able to afford a night out on the piss drinking it up and hitting the clubs? Getting upset because I'm not going out is stupid. Swearing at me and telling me I'm being antisocial is WRONG.

I have priorities, and I'm sorry you guys aren't up there on the list of things I'm going to spend my limited amount of cash on.

So F' OFF the lot of you.

8. Smokey

Dear cashier at large well known superstore...how hard is it really to pull the bags of groceries off of the little twirly thing that they're hooked on and hand them to me as I leave so that I GET all of the bags??! :scream:

You just handed me my receipt and let ME figure out which of the ten bags actually had my stuff in them. Then thirty minutes later when I get home I realize that I don't have all of my stuff. Great. I'm not driving all the way back down there to get it. :mad:

So now you guys can RE-sell the stuff I bought and didn't get. Maybe this is how you keep your prices so low? You sell the same stuff over and over!!

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

To the person I thought was my best friend:

Here we go... you can be sure I'll never talk to you again... you broke my heart and as always it's not your fault. Like always it was me who brokes our friendship... like always I was just someone you needed to get all your boo boos out... you always knew how to hurt me... and as silly as I was I always crawled back to you because I thought we would have a strong bond between us... Damn we had the same screwed up childhood and we both have been through a lot, I really thought I can trust you and share all my secrets with you... Guess I was wrong... :(
    I just want to let you know that I always cared about you, that I was always there for you and you still say that I never asked about how you feel... You said I should be honest with you and as I was you threw me away like some banana peal... you've no idea how much you hurt me but even if I would tell you... you would never get it. You're just too self-observed...

I'm sorry, it never should have been that way... :( Thank you for your mail, it was exactly what I needed now :( :( :(

10. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To the state of MA.,

I dont' get this. Boston keeps closing schools for 7 days because of the H1N1 flu even though they've been told they don't have to. And on top of it they don't have to make up those days that they are closed while those of us in central MA have been struggling to make up missed school days from last December's ice storm. Kids around here were in school for 4 weeks of extended days (that only made up 2 days :eek:) plus Good Friday and a teacher work day. That only put a small dent of 4 days to our 12 days worth of snow days used in December alone. Our school system is scared to close because of the H1N1 flu because we're not Boston!

11. future_cop

future_cop Lab Technician

To B____: Seriously you are starting to ticked me off beyond no point.Quit trying to be someone your not,I'm tired of hearing you use the N word and the word boo, because I find that pretty ******* offensive.and I'm honestly tired of all the lying you've been doing.Oh and by the way quit trying to be like me,you'll never make it in the army for one,you don't like running or any physical labor at all and two your to damn lazy to wake up at 5am.Oh and this guy you met at the park that your all in love with after two days of being his supposed girl friend is a joke,I'm tired of trying to warn you about how much trouble your gonna get in with people like that.In the 14 years that I've known you these last few weeks i've honestly never thought I could dislike someone so much.

12. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

To my Unnammed Supervisor- I don't care that you think I need to get married! I couldn't give a shit that you think its healthier to be in a relationship. I do however care that you're taking up my official scheduled supervision time to inform me of your sexist, antiquated, bullcrap ideas, when you're supposed to be assisting me in doing my job.
    Marriage is grand, having a boyfriend good, relationships important. But I'm good thanks. And if your reason is that it eases the financial burden for an individual than give me a f***ing raise! (no seriously, I'd like a raise please)
    I put up with this crap from my poor granny because she's my grandma and I love her. I do not love you. Using the word like is questionable. Not to mention I could make a good case for sexual harrassment to your supervisor if you don't take my obvious redirection and shut the hell up!

13. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Well well well...let's try... I need that right now.

Dear guy outside who is using the grass cutter! I need to work but my head is aching, i can't focus because of you. Stop that annoying noise! It is just a small child park with a handful grass. It has been two days! It is a big success not to finish :shifty: I don't get how that is possible?!

Dear friend that i just asked a question, please answer me. It wasn't a hard question, it will take only a few minutes! I just want a little help to finish that damn project. Where are you when i need help?

And dear chair! My ass is aching. Why aren't you softer? :shifty:

Dear universe,
    Are you kidding me now?

14. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear CK,

You weren't so subtle in your attempt to organize lunch without inviting me. You're a bitch. I heard you making your reservations and asking everyone what they wanted to pre-order. The thing is, I honestly can't figure out why you didn't want me along.

Confuzzled.

E.

Dear Guy at Work,

I know you're a director but you are a right gobsh...e. How many times now have I pulled your ass out of the fire and worked late nights and early mornings to meet deadlines you told me you were going to meet? I'm getting sick of you and your last minute dot com attitude. Thanks a million. Really, I get to take work home this weekend because of your lazy, lackidasical approach to work. I really can't stand working with you and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

:censored:

E.

15. Smokey

Okay lady...do you really mean that you would rather drive around town for another hour and come back to cash that check instead of just driving around the corner and letting your kid out to run inside and cash it? Okayyyyy.

And you...other lady...what the hell are you doing waiting in our parking lot before we even get to work? You know, sometimes I'll call the police when people do that, just to get it through their thick heads that parking outside of a closed bank and waiting for the girls to walk in is NOT a good idea. Idiot.

Oh, and it's an HOUR before we open. And so you pull up and we don't even have the LIGHTS turned on yet! I tell you we don't open until nine, and you say "I'll wait". Idiot times two.

Make that times three, because there's ANOTHER lady in the other lane. And she says she'll wait too.

Now it's five minutes before nine and there are SIX of you out there. You know what? You're right. We should just be open 24 hours for your convenience. It's not enough for us to be there for eight hours....I'll just bring my sleeping bag tomorrow in case you need some money at three in the morning, okay? Because God forbid you use an ATM or a debit card.

While I'm at it....operations manager....don't plan a meeting a month in advance and then CHANGE it a day before when I've totally arranged MY schedule and the schedules of 8 other people around the original date! The world does not revolve around you, contrary to your own belief. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.