The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Jacquie, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egeria

egeria This mod is Ready for the Laughing Gas!

Dear friend,

Hey I'm glad you can talk to me, and I mean it when I say I don't judge you or think any differently of you for what you're doing.

But please. Please stop texting me at all hours with 'we went to the movies' or 'we were out dancing'. I'll listen to you yes but I seriously do NOT want to lie for you. It's getting to the point where I can't look your husband in the eye, and you're putting ME in a rotten position if he ever decides to ask me about stuff. I'm a very bad liar.

And I never agreed to cover for you anyway.

E.

2. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I don't care if there is a freaking yard sale across the street or next door, that gives you no excuse to park in front of someone's mailbox on a day when the mail runs. Isn't that supposed to be kind of against the law? And if it isn't, it should be. Especially when the flag is up on said mailbox which means there is mail that the mail person needs to pick up. They will not stop if a car is blocking the mail box which means I won't get my mail. So please stop parking in front of the mailbox! You can park on the other side (across from the mailbox). It won't kill you to walk a couple of extra steps for crying out loud!

3. Miyukiseta

Miyukiseta Rookie

Dear Mom,

STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT WHAT EVERYONE DOES. People have their own damn way of doing things, their own way; doesn't always have to be your way, goddamn it. What the hell you want us to be-cute, little angels that can do no wrong that always listen to you?! Not everyone can live up to your damned high standards, hell no one can! And you just had to wake me up at 5AM to walk to Unionville, only to see a sign that said the Canada Day Celebration whatcha-ma-call-it starts at 11AM...6 hours early! Not to mention, there were humongo signs that said it would start at 11AM on our street. Goddamn it!

Your Loving Daughter,
    Tiffany (I LOVE this thread!)

4. GregNickRyanFan

to a certain male:

Please stop wiping your cheeto-covered hands on the damn dish towel. That is what paper towels are for! No one wants to dry their hands on a dish towel that has cheese stains all over it! Wash the cheeto completely off of your hands before drying them instead of barely wetting your hands under the faucet and then drying them. Ugh!

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

I guess I have to rant now since I'm here. :) Soooo...okay freak girl at work. Why the HELL did you accept a huge freakin' bag of loose coins and tell the lady that you would wrap them for her? We don't pay you to sit for hours wrapping coins. If you would have taken them and shipped them for her, she would have the money in her account by now.

And then...you didn't even wrap them! You went on vacation and gave them to someone else to wrap!!

Just so you know....we're taking notes on all of this. Your days are numbered, I'm afraid. Because, you know, there's also the whole "overdrawing your account time and time again and then asking all of your co-workers if you can borrow money from them"!

6. GregNickRyanFan

Oh and also, dear brother, don't complain that I didn't hear a conversation you were having with mom when you were talking solely to her! If you have a conversation and I come in and ask what you're talking about you get all ticked and say it's none of my business.... but then when I'm not listening to the conversation and you later reference it and I don't have a clue what you're talking about (because you weren't talking to me to begin with) you get all huffy and say I'm stupid for not listening to your conversation with someone else. Stop contradicting yourself. Do you want me to listen in on your conversations with someone else or do you want me to mind my own business? You can't have it both ways, so make up your mind will ya?

And just yesterday I was telling you something as well as the other person I was talking to at the time and then later you said you weren't paying attention to what I was saying because you didn't think I was talking to you and you were too busy with your head in the tv/computer/game. so, how is that any different than this thing? Lose the double standards, okay? If you don't hear me when I'm clearly talking loud enough for you to, how do you expect me to hear or pay attention to your conversation when you were never addressing me in the first place? :rolleyes:

===

Oh and to the guy who crashed into my mother's car yesterday, please go to driving school and learn the rules. Most people know you're not supposed to pass in a no passing zone! Pay more attention to what you're doing next time and slow down, don't be in such a hurry. A few more minutes isn't gonna hurt... and if you're on your way to a job, you can always tell your boss that traffic was bad. Take a pic with your cell phone to prove it if you have to. I'm sure you probably have one, most teenagers and young adults do these days and most have picture taking capabilities on their phones.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
  7. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

Dear self,

You really screwed it up you know... you couldn't do anything right...

It was an important exam and all you could do was blackout... man you completely lost it... what the hell did you learn for the whole time???

Why did you even think you could make it??? I mean it was sure you wouldn't stand a chance there...

Now we have what we have... a failed exam or as my mom would say... screwing an important exam is the first step into unemployment... Seems like a stupid phrase but in this case it might be true, given that they only want the best people for their jobs... Man why did it need to come to that??? What did I wrong that my brain left me right at the beginning of the exam???

Could really use someone or something to cuddle right now :(

8. egeria

Awww NickyFan, I'm sorry you're so upset. *hugs*

Dear Boss(es),

Nice to find out you appreciate my opinion. Really. 6+ years I've given to you guys. Stressful, hair pulling, nerves breaking, awful hateful years.

If I didn't need your money so much I'd speed up my plans to leave already. You guys really take the cake.

Nice to know how valued and valuable I am.

E.

Dear Boss,

Don't tell me one minute that something is 'no rush' then come to me looking for it because you needed it in a hurry. You *said* 'no rush' so I didn't rush. Deal with it dick wad.

E.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Awwww....sorry about the exam, Stef. :( Cuddle on up with Juri tonight!

My rant....so we can't listen to the radio in the branch because it might be considered "copyright infringement"?? :lol::guffaw::lol::guffaw: Seriously?? Is today April Fool's Day??!

Thanks also for letting us know that this includes "boom boxes" and "clock radios". :lol: What the...?? Is some 90 year old lawyer making up these rules??

By the way, after reading that memo, we cranked up the ol' "boom box" and danced a jig around the lobby. Just try to stop us...just try!

10. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear lovely daughter:

Because I said so, that's why.

Oh and because I have 30 years and five months on you..that's why!

Love mom.

11. egeria

Dear CK.

So I tried something different with my hair. Whoopdeedo. So I shaped it into a funky mohawk, big deal. Stop asking frickin' EVERYONE if they like it! Way to put them on the spot dumbbell!

Sure it's a little drastic, but it's just a style and I certainly won't be wearing it everyday. And I am NOT going to dye the tips pink!! For F's sake!!

Find something more interesting to talk about than my hair would you?

E.

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Dear J_______,

Why one minute can you be totally normal with me, then I mention the fact that I'm not going to see you for 6 weeks, and you can't get away quick enough or even say good bye..? I really hope this doesn't have anything to do with all of that crap from L_____ and K_______... Like you said, they need to get a hobby, and find better stuff to talk about... :rolleyes: I hope things will be back to normal when we next speak...

Steph

--------------------------------

Dear J_____ (different person than before),

What is your problem with me? Why exactly do you find it impossible to be civil to me? You can't speak to me without snapping my head off or yelling at me... It's starting to get out of hand, just because you're our supervisor, doesn't give you reason to speak to me, E_____, J_______, or G____ like that that. You are one of the rudest people that I have ever met in my life. I suggest that think seriously about the way you speak to people, have you ever thought that people might be nicer to you if you were nicer to them? You really need to get your personality sorted...

Stephanie.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2009
  13. DetHiggins

DetHiggins Police Officer

My 'dearest' brother,

Could you be any less of a man? Not only do you steal my things, but you can't even ask. Not that I'd give you MY razor, MY toothbrush, MY deodorant, and MY toothpaste. It's just polite to ask even though you have to steal a LADIES' deodorant after I just had to buy a new one because YOU used it all. Oh and the toothbrush isn't YOURS. I had to buy ANOTHER one because you keep using MINE! And thanks for taking the toothpaste that I had to buy. I didn't think that you would have the gall to take it, but after the deodorant and the toothbrush situation, I guess that's only like you to do.

That's not even that upsets me as much as the fact that you still like to threaten to beat me up if I'm doing something that you don't like. Oh, and stop ringing the doorbell when you know it upsets YOUR dog. Actually, that dog likes me more because I actually spend time with him. Wait, he's your responsibility. Oh that's right. YOURS. The fact is that you're always off with your friends.

Okay, there's my rant. That's just been bugging me for a while. It's good to get off my chest.

14. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Dear Daughter:

Because I know better, that's why.

Because I've been there, that's why.

Because I have 30 years on you and therefore 30 extra years of wisdom..that's why.

Love always,

Mom!

15. Gremine

Gremine Rookie

Hi again!

Dear boss! Do you have a communication problem? :scream: Stop promising hopes! Be a man and just admit the fact! It is not the time to be optimistic, just tell the truth then i can move on my life in a damn different path. Waiting just kills... Ok boss?

Dear gigantic spider on the wall! Stop staring at me. You have damn eight legs, move them and go away! I just don't wanna hurt you! :wtf:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.