Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Please Karu, their first meeting when they were kids.I know the age is an issue because Mac is 45 and Stella 34 but still it would be so lovely! :D In my fanfic they are kids only as angels. Later they never meet. I should keep writing but i need to write articles for my English class

dear Andromeda--->
    LOL just confess it: Smacked is winning your heart slowly :D

Smacked has that influence on people. Hopefully Sophia will be back after 5.24 is aired in Great Britain and she will be one of ours too :D

Dear Lana, thank you dear. If it is confirmed i will jump of joy :D

2. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

Ah, thanks Udonna and Debbie for your lovely words about the pic. :) I am kind of stunned it shows up on Google! I've never posted it elsewhere but here. :lol:

And thanks Debbie, for the nice welcome back. It's always good to have a look in here once in a while. If time just allows me to check in more often, I'd be glad. But life isn't all beer and skittles. ;)

As for Melina writing more episodes... this is great, cause she for sure has a talent for it and I love how she incorporates the ship Mac/Stella so smoothless into a great story. I am pretty sure she is totally with us on this and as well, I think, Gary is. Otherwise I don't think, he as a producer, would have let happen that latest development for SMACK.

And my old romantic heart totally loves the fact that Gary and Melina are such good friends in RL. That is just cute to know and I personally think you can see it on the show. Like Harm on Mac on JAG did have big time chemistry as well, but always just for the sexual tension to be played, it was never really about them being shown as great friends.
    I don't know how to put it... the actors got along ok, but haven't been good buddies offscreen, so if they were supposed to press the ship, they did well, but just having this great friendship chemistry, that makes SMACK so irresistable from Day 1, was never there, IMHO.

Alright, enough of my weird thoughts... happy shipping everyone!! :)

3. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Dear everyone,
    I sincerly apologise but i cannot confirm that Melina is writing some episodes in season 6. I have discovered that this is a false rumor that i foolishly didn't look up before i shared it. I hope i haven't dissappointed anyone as much as i hav dissappointed myself
    Hugs to all
    Lil xoxo

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:guffaw: you're even beginning to convince me now, and i'm not generally in favour of smack (although i do love both of them and i do like reading this thread and seeing all the ideas - please don't kick me out!) well done :thumbsup:

5. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

Hahaha so does mine! I'm a sucker for all that stuff when you see actors who are really good friends in real life. Kate and leo are like, the most gorgeous ones I think I'll ever find (they're best friends and it's so adorable. Go watch her acceptance speech for the golden globe for revolutionary road and you'll see what i mean ;)) but I'm the same as you in that I love hearing those stories about how they're such good friends off screen. I've heard quite a few cute things about Gary and Melina as well. e.g. when the show was first cast, before the first day of filming or anything, they went and had lunch together and hit it off straight away. Another thing I heard is that Melina has a stage built in the backyard of her ranch, and Gary came over and helped them build it. And I've also heard stories about how she came off from doing a scene one time and found Gary playing dolls with her daughters. Same with Carmine Giovinazzo. She came out and he was having a tea party with them. She said she took a photo before he noticed she was there. It's funny because she was saying at the time how he'd been named as one of the sexiest people on tv and she was saying how her girls are gonna go crazy when they see that picture when they're teenagers :lol: So cute! I love them :)

Welcome Meggzie! Hope you have fun here! :)

Hugs to all! xxx

6. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

dear meggzie,
    Welcome huni hope you dont get dragged to the gutter as quick as i did. lmao

Dear Everyone,
    Mac and Stella are the strongest people/characters on planet earth. Who else can hold back their chemistry and sexual tension as much as they have?

7. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Loved your work!!! I wish I could have one!!! haha:)

lilmzhappy-->Totally agree with you, you cant fake chemistry like that!!!:)

Love to you all

8. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

THANKS! Im actually going to go home today and cut them out I'ma ask my friend if I could borrow her camera if not who knows when I'll have them up here :( That makes me sad. :(

To the SM Fam!
    You guys have been quite busy ahahaha

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hmm, I think I could probably work around that... let me do a little research and I'll see what I come up with. Maybe I'll throw in a Greek or Scots lesson...

Exactly... what they have is completely natural and not forced. You totally believe that there's something going on with those two. I could even tell from the first time I watched CSI:NY... I seriously thought they were husband and wife when I saw Mac's wedding ring. No such luck though. *pokes TPTB*

10. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Well alot of talk on the other thread about the new CSI coming Kate Sulivan, one thing we know for sure...season six will start out slow SMACK wise because every time they bring in a new CSI either Mac or Stella takes them under there wing and works with them. Usually Mac, like he did with Danny, Hawkes and Lindsey. So we may start out slow but I think we will end up quite satisfied in the end as it seems with every season. It sure seems like a long summer huh?

11. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Hey age doesnt matter my Grandad was 13yrS my Grandma's
    senior:)

Dear Ghawazee im well and truly sorry for letting you down:'(. I let myself down too. But maybe Melina will be asked as Grounds for Deception was amamzing.
    xoxo
    Lil

12. RanMa

RanMa CSI Level Two

Hey Lisa! Nice to see you here as well :)

Yeah, it's great that Gary and Melina are friends in RL. I once read in a Melina interview that Gary helped her plan and build her ampitheater on her homespread. And that was before S1 was done. Must be all kinds of cool to be friends with them, lol.

Anyway, here's one of my fave pics of them.

http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae212/macgurl76/Garytopia/gm7.jpg

ETA: Is there any news of more MS goodies in S6?

Last edited: Jun 18, 2009
  13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

A wonderful sunny day, my dear smacked family!!!!
    My dear Andromeda,

I love it too although it´s a little bit boosted...........only a little bit ahead of its time!!!!

:lol: Imagine they don't need to show their bodies. Only their faces so close meanwhile they are dancing and how they look at each other's eyes. And regarding KS i think we should give her a chance:bolian:. Our Stella needs a girl friend. I doubt they would create Peyton 2.0 but i swear if she starts her character saying "I Know you adore me. I know you do" I will start throwings things at my tv:lol:
    Debbie:thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

My dearest Debbie,

I am so eased that an expert like you is in doubt about some smacked scenes - this is great fanart, also because it´s so realistic!!!
    Debbie, Debbie yes I am very jealous too but and I don´t like P. at all ( although I have to confess that she is a very beautiful woman) but I suffered with her at that moment - imagening this situation would happen to me.......awful. I hope she will be happy with Mr. Right somewhere else!!! BASTA again.

I will observe KS critically:wtf: ( for it´s much more easy to be tolerant if the person isn´t cast member anymore!!)

Hihi......the next infected....
    And the next................

Dear Jenn,

thanks for all the examples you wrote!!!!!! It´s wonderful that such a "friendship" can exits within man amd woman and between actors.

Yes, the picture is no fake, it´s a wisly presumption!!!!

YEs. it wil be a long long summer ( and hopefully hot und sunny) but I think it´s a nice place here to "oversummer".......

HUgs to you all [​IMG]

Udonna

14. BonaTaylor

BonaTaylor Pathologist

NM47, that's totally great art. It for sure looks terrific on fancy shirts. Great idea, hon!

RanMa and Debbie, totally love your avies. This is my all time fave GM pic, because they don't seem to know that they get photographed. And how she is cuddling against him and him holding her hand reminds me of the Emmy awards in 2004. When they had each other as date and presented an award that night. The red carpet pics show them being rather cuddly as well, him wrapping his arm around her waist and her holding his hand while doing so. This is soooo very cute! Did you see those pics? With Melina in that terrific red satin dress?? :eek:

Which brings me... shopping_luva, aren't those stories too cute? I totally loved the one about Gary and Carmine playing with her daughters. For sure, they will go NUTS when they see them as grown ups! :lol:

I wonder how long they know each other, cause the amphitheater thingy happened apparently before S1, so they either must have clicked immediately or they knew each other way before.

Anyway... as for the actual characters... I somewhat share the doubt that SMACK will go strong at the beginning of S6. Remember all other season openers? No SMACK (except for Blink S1), though they've been throwing shipper stuff at the end of season at us BIG TIME! Why on earth must the writing on this show so terrible when it comes to character development and story arcs?? Really, Melina did us great when really pushing things SMACKed wise. She should pen more and maybe get even Gary into the job! ;) I mean, he is co-founder of the Steppenwolf theater. If any, he knows how to run a good show!! Sorry for my little rant, sisters. This just had to get out. Hopefully I will be misproven with the start of S6! :D

Well, back to work.

ETA: Udonna, honey: "Yes, the picture is no fake, it´s a wisly presumption!!!!" LOL!!! :evil: You are sooo right!! LOL!

15. Catu

Catu Police Officer

I found a video of the Emmy's look how they hugged each other and them pose for the photo!!! Love them!!!:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jAg0r2v-6Y

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.