Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

I think, Peyton had a little feeling of jealousy to Stella always. It was in her eyes, than she talk to Stella, something different, then she talk with Sid or Danny or Sheldon. She didn't want to realise she isn't only one woman in Mac's life. This feeling of jealousy was growing stronger especially after this occurrence in Mac's office

2. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

I kinda felt sorry for Peyton even though i didn't like her. The reason for my dislike was that she was whiney and annoying. I never saw her as a threat to SMacked because the chemistry between Mac and Stella was still there.

Do you guys think that was another factor of her desision to stay in London?
    I do. Because the closeness and chemistry isn't exactly unnoticeable.
    If there is one thing i know for sure is that If Stella needed Mac's help, Mac would totally blow off Peyton in a blink of an eye.

Dear Sad Girl,
    I think Peyton did have a bad case of the green eyed monster. But then again I would be if my boyfriend paid a lot more attension to another woman. You are totally right about the jealousy thing getting worse after what happend in Mac's office.

Dear Shopping Luva,
    I was thinking the exact same thing as you, he saw Stella and pushed Peytons hand away. That says two things to me. 1. He likes Stella more than a friend. 2. He doesn't want Stella to start asking questions about his and Peytons relationship because he wasn't ready to tell her.
    At that point though i think it was the my 2nd reason.
    But feel free to give me your own opinions on why Mac pushed her hand away.

Dear Bonataylor,
    I also Heard that Melina is a SMacked fan.:thumbsup: I've also heard she is writing a few episodes in Season 6. :hugegrin::hugegrin::hugegrin:

Dear Ghawazee,

I have a huge gut feeling that there will be at least a kiss somewhere along the line of season 6 eventhough my gut feeling is usually right i am not getting my hopes up. Mainly because i dont wanna be dissappointed.
    OMG i went awwwww when Mac was holding Lucy i thought i was gonna melt like the wicked withed in Wizards of Oz. But what i thought was even cuter was when Stella was standing very close to Mac when he had Lucy in his arms. Also don't they both want kids?

Dear Axelsonfire,

Please sweetie never use Mac and Stella andHaratio and Yelina in the same sentence. No reason i just hate Haratio's guts. lmao:lol:
    I love that picture btw.

Dear NM42,

Good luck on your finals. I feel with you on the stress. I'm currently taking my GCSE's and on study leave.

Dear Udonna,
    You never fail to amaze me with your smilies or your SMackedness.

Dear Macslady,

Your right Mac does mainly talk to Stella about Claire.

Dear Everyone,

Does anyone get th feeling that Claire is still alive?
    I do my theory is that she found out about Mac's kiss with Quinn and she went back to Chicago and changed her identity or something and 9/11 happend on the same day. What makes me think that is they have never found her body. However i would be annoyed if that is the case because IMO it would be disrespectful for those who lost their lives on 9/11 and it would be a bit stupid after five years of the show.

Huygs to all,
    Lil xoxo

3. shopping_luva91

shopping_luva91 Police Officer

I didn't see her as a threat either, but her very existence just meant that Smacked going canon was being put off for a while and that annoyed me.

And I agree with you that he would blow off Peyton in a second if Stella needed him for something. Something non work related that is. If she was calling him about lab results or something I think he would have distanced himself, but if something was wrong with Stella? No way. He'd be there. No doubt about it.

And what you were saying about him liking Stella as more than a friend and not being ready to tell her? I agree, but I also like to think that he didn't want her to know because he knew how it would hurt her. Or make things change between them. Stella and Mac have an insanely close relationship as best friends, but for some reason when they have romantic relationships they seem to pull away a bit. Maybe he didn't want to have any awkwardness or secrets between them? I don't know. One thing I know for sure, is that it definitely meant something that he didn't want Stella to see that. :)

4. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family! How are you today?

YES! I know what you're talking about and I haven't seen it either. AND IT'S SOME MORE GREEN PROOF :D My collection of Stella/Mac in green is growing larger with every thread....

I totally agree. Even though I missed that scene the first time (And only time :() I watched that episode, I've seen it and it makes me laugh :guffaw::guffaw: But yeah, that Mac sees Stella and pushes her hand away because of it, definitely proves something.

Okay, I see you people have things against Ho-the red haired sunglasses man :D so I won't mention him any more. But I don't think I'll ever get over how much Stella looks like Yelina in this pic:

[​IMG]

It's a great SMACked pic, but for the life of me, I can't remember what the heck they are talking about :lol:

I actually had a fan fiction idea similar to that. Where she went to Chicago and 9/11 happened. But that would be very interesting if Claire turned up alive. Probably one of those "Kill-the-show" moments but it would be interesting.

So I am home for the summer :) School ended yesterday! But I have 2 exams tomorrow and 1 on Friday....Oh well, it shouldn't be too bad.

Keep the faith girls! Season 6!

Axel

P.S. Lanna, did you say that Melina's WRITING in Season 6?????????? And that you;ve heard somewhere other than here that she's a SMACked fan???? *faints*

5. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

I never thought of that maybe he was thinking about how she would feel. We all know Stella adores Mac and she would never want that to change.

I know what you mean about Peyton being an obstacle because we are STILL waiting.
    Lil xoxo

6. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Deb you crack me up!!!:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
    Good Luck to all the exam takers I know you will do well!

I'm with you on that Jenn! Now that we have seen Stella make the bold effort towards a more personal relationship I want to see Mac make his move in Season six. Just a significant gesture to assure us of his feelings because we know he has them but his restraint is unnerving! I think Mac is the kind that will be very commited to a relationship and once he proves he wants one with Stella we can just sit back and enjoy the ride!!!

7. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello my dear family,

again "stolen" a little time ( from my employer.......)to write here!!!
    My dear Axel,
    your are so right the pic is one of my fav. results of the google search I made months ago - what would life be without google ( this is no hidden advertisment!!!!!) BTW Bing isn´t bad too. All the more I am disappointed that it´s a "fake"...[​IMG]

My dear Debbie,

no stress or hurry with the PM!!! I am a little bit nervous because of KS for the reasons we discussed with Andromeda....
    And Stella dancing, a wonderful imagination but Mac dancing, I am not sure if I can imagine that, I will think about it!!![​IMG]

My dear Bona Taylor!!!

I must admit, great photoshop-work!!!! I was so happy when I found it on google, it seemed so perfect........... I couldn´t remember the scene on TV but I started watching CSI later so I thought I had overlooked it..... At the first second I was sad about it but now I have another point of view....
    My dear BonaTaylor, you are a clairvoyant!!!!!![​IMG] please tell us more............

Dear Jenn, Gala and Lil!

I think it´s so strange. Nobody of us "likes" P. (politely expressed) but everybody here had the same thought at this special moment and felt mercy with P a little more or less. So nobody can say we are unfair or small-minded!!

Far from it, you´ve listed wonderful arguments based on exact observations and I hope the storywriters are thinking the storyline as exact through as our family here do!!!![​IMG]

If not, they should read this thread and the ff to learn!!!

Wish you all a great evening!!![​IMG]

Udonna

8. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Yurp thats wot i sed !!!! whooop

9. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hey Family!!! Love all the pics you've post!!!:) Smacked rules!!!

lilmzhappy--->you heard Melina is writing some epis for season 6??? that made my day hope she write good Smacked moments!!:)

Love you all!!!

10. meggzie

meggzie Police Officer

11. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

So my brother and I have been going stencil crazy, Ive made like 5 shirts already I dont even buy shirts anymore... and these are my next 3 to do...

Thought that you guys might like it :D

http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/3389/shirts.png

Gary/Melina, Melina, Gary

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, all you Smackies :),

how´s things?

My dear udonna, guess what, right after typing these words I´ll throw myself on the sofa and will re-watch the episode on VOX, though I should be sleeping already :D. OK, call me an utter nutter :D

And this pic is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great, thanks for posting :)

lilmzhappy, where did you get these informations about Melina writing for S6 and that she´s a smacked fan? Tell, tell, tell :D.

Good night and hugs :)

13. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Meggzie, i can't remember if i have said "Welcome" to you. Darn it! Our Family is bigger and bigger everyday:lol: well, welcome and for you too BonaTaylor. Members are members and you will belong to this Family forever

Lana---> please don't chew up your hand and confirm if it is ture Melina is writing another epiode for S6:eek::eek::eek: That would be AWESOME. I swear It will be the best thing i could hear:thumbsup:
    They do. Stella has showed that a thousand of times (I think it's a Melina thing who made Stella as weet like her:bolian:) And Mac confirmed it in 5.17 when he talked to Danny about regretting not having kids with Claire. I would love to have Claire in flashbacks just to know if she knew Stella and id she did what kind of relationship they all had:bolian:

BonaTaylor---> LOL i never knew it was somekind of magic from Photshop. For years i have asked myself why i couldn't remember that scene. Thank you for your art:lol:

Jenn and Lori--> hugs to both:bolian: You have already said it. We want Mac Taylor showing his feelings.I agree once he says it he won't stop until conquer his lady;) but heck! we need mor eevident things from him! I have been watching the end of 5.25 and Stella made it SO EVIDENT what she felt when she saw Mac coming into the bar! That i do feel too he must do something to convince us and Stell:drool:

My dear Galina--->
    i think Virus had more than just a tiny jelousy for Stella. When Virus broke up with Mac the first time, she told him it was because he called her "Claire". But it was a lie because she remembered that glorious moment when he put her hand away from his face. I should feel pity for Virus but i CAN'T and I WON'T:lol: (I am a b*tch i know:lol:)

Axel-->
    count me in to talk about Horatio and yelina. I don't watch Csi Miami now but i did in the past (a few episodes) and i loved the chemistry between them:bolian:

My dearest Udonna--->
    :lol: Imagine they don't need to show their bodies. Only their faces so close meanwhile they are dancing and how they look at each other's eyes. And regarding KS i think we should give her a chance:bolian:. Our Stella needs a girl friend. I doubt they would create Peyton 2.0 but i swear if she starts her character saying "I Know you adore me. I know you do" I will start throwings things at my tv:lol:

My love to all. Sorry if i forgot anyone. I will try to be back tomorrow but i will be on field tomorrow so i don't knwo if i will be able to be here

My hugs and my love

Debbie:thumbsup:

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Meggzie, welcome to the thread!

No penguins... I can work with that. There are a lot of ideas at this point: Mac and Stella first meeting when they were kids, family life with Taylor babies, historical fanfic (I have a thing for film noir), Stella teaching Mac Greek and him teaching her Gaelic or Scots... any other ideas?

You may be onto something... I would love to see them dance or at least Stella teaching him how to tango. Hmm, maybe I could write about that. I did take basic Latin dance for about a year... Mac's a quick learner though so Stella would find him a good student.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2009
  15. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Dear Ghawazee,

I am sure i heard that Melina is writing a few epi's in season 6. Im looking for where i saw it. When i know ill post the link.

Lil xoxo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.