Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue

Blue Police Officer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

dear Axel

[​IMG]

May your wishes come true!!!​

Udonna:luvlove:​

P.S.​

Dear Debbie,​

thanks for the PM!
    I somehow like the dress she wore at the Gabby awards - it fits for such a event! She looks great!!!! And she looks happy - that´s the best thing. I wonder if Gary was there too for his connections to Chicago.​

Have a great day everybody and hugs and kisses to our birthday child!!!!!​

2. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Happy birthday axel [​IMG] xx

xoxo Lil

[​IMG]

3. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family :) Today is a good day.

Happy belated b-day G. Hope yesterday was good for you :)

\

REALLY!!! That's wonderful! I voted for her. I think she deserves it. She's a wonderful actress. :D Congrats to Melina!

Yeah, I'm really worried about that too. I'm worried that the cliffhanger may have something to do with her not signing and then....NO! I must think positive~

Exactly! :adore: He obviously loves her. I actually asked my English teacher (Who is also the one who runs the Jane Austen book club at my school :)) if a guy who said he'd never leave his country again went after a girl to Greece, do you think he loves her? And she said yes :adore: Even the people who don't watch the show agree with us.

You know? That wouldn't be too bad of a storyline. I mean, this season on CSI:Miami, Eric was almost deported (His dad saved his butt :D) and Calleigh said something about she would've married him but his dad stepped in :adore: It was way cute. But that would be so awesome if Stella was going to be deported and Mac marrying her was going to be the only way to keep her in the country :adore::adore: You think he would do it? I do!

Aww :alienblush: thank you Deb and everyone! I'm really glad I'm part of this family. You guys are super nice and awesome people :)

[quote[And for Family members who don't go to the Main forum, here you have "Melina winner pics" Check her dress and tell me what other dress you remember ;) :D

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/13233119.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/13233705.jpg
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/Cienlunas/13234243.jpg

[/QUOTE]

Oh my gosh. Her dress is gorgeous. It doesn't really remind me of another dress, unless of course you mean the one in GFD. She looks absolutely fabulous.

Random moment on Friday: MT, my mom, my other sister, and I were going shopping at Wal-Mart and I found a green shirt that I swear was so Stella it's not funny :D It was the colour of the shirt she wears in Snow Day, only a tank top.

MT is here beside me and she tells me to say hi and that she won't be on tomorrow as she is going on her grad trip.

Bye everyone :) I'm going to see if there's any SMACked CSI:NY episodes on today. That would be a great present :lol::lol:

Axel

P.S. Waves to lil, udonna, Galina, Tee, Karu and everyone else!

4. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, Melina looks gorgeous, congratulations to her, and thanks for posting the pics for us Debs dear. :D Oh, and happy birthday to Axel and G. Hope you both have/had a great day. *Hugs you both.* Sorry for not being around much, RL is still kinda mental for me.

Thanks for all of the adorable pictures of our couple, I'm kinda have withdrawls from no new eps, I think I'm going to have to bring out the boxsets and watch some of our favourite old eps... I think Snow Day may be where I start, I dunno, there's just something about it, it's one of my favourite eps ever. :D I love the scene when Mac comes out and Stella runs up and hugs him, and they're all wet... Hehe, that scene just oozes sexual tension... :devil:

I hope you're all keeping well. *Hugs you all.*

5. Catu

Catu Police Officer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AXEL!!!!:)

Hope you have a nice day

Hugs to everyone!!

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Honey, so sorry, I never meant to scare you :lol:. Well, what bothered me most was the description of Kaye as "hot and sexy"- not that our hot and sexy Stella couldn´t compete with such a chick :D, but I´m worried that TPTB would fall for such a silly cliché like bringing in a new sexbomb who drives all CSI-males crazy and becomes the centre of the universe :rolleyes:.
    And even if this scenario won´t happen- a new addition will reduce the presence of the others anyway, unless they add more running time for the show or Lindsay will really change to part time work . She might be a danger for Smacked anyway, even if Mac would never fall for her (hopefully :eek:).

Dear RanMa, Melina said once that before she agreed to play Stella she wanted to meet Gary first to see if the chemistry between them would be right and if he was the kind of type she could work with for quite some years, because that was important to her to know that they would be a good team. So this suggests they hadn´t known each other before CSI:NY

Hugs to all :)

Last edited: Jun 21, 2009
  7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dearest Andromeda--->
    :lol: as i said i will try to be positive towards Kaye ;) However i am thinking it could be interesting if she keeps trying to conquer Mac and flirt with him and he just ignores her Wouldn't be funny? :D Yeah, i am sadistic :lol: Certainly i don't know how TPTB will manage with this new girl around and all characters at least they have decided to send someone to the Moon
    Anyway, Smacked is Smacked. You know, Pandora was too curious and she let escape the "Spites" and only one gift stayed in the jar Hope. SO i have big Hopes on Season 6 :D

BTW i am thinking on the shooter. For me it's certain guy from S5(i will keep his name for now because i can't remember it ;)

Many hugs to you and to the whole Family
    Love

Debbie :D

ps:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2009
  8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~ :luvlove: I am now 16! Our thread number, SMACked lucky number :)

That would be extremely stupid. I would totally give up on the show if that happened....

If Mac fell for Lindsay, I think the universe would unravel :lol: I really do hope they cut back on Lindsay. I just enjoyed the show more without her there. I mean, my favourite episode (and I think every one else's here) GFD showed her minimally and I'm show those were parts the writers made Melina put in. Baby in the lab.....

I think I have an idea on who your thinking of, but that would be a bit....weird. Although that would follow the trend....That is, if we are thinking the same person.

That's all for now girls. Thanks for the birthday wishes :adore:

Axel

9. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Hi, family! Thank you for the birthday greetings, I had a really nice day. And a great evening, because I went out for a meal with my family and got back in time to see GFD on tv rather than having to tape it.....
    OMG, OMG, OMG, SQUEE, SQUEE, SQUEE! I loved it sooooooooooooo freakin' much! It was amazing! And so Smacked! I love the scene where Mac is talking to the Museum people, and Stella comes up and she's so surprised and touched to see him there she can't even speak (Stella lost for words is very significant!) she's all touched and shy and flustered, and Mac is just 'Mac' completely calm and in control, but so cute somehow. Then when they are walking and she apologizes for making things difficult at the lab, and he stops her and takes off his glasses and looks right into his eyes and says, all soft and intense-like, 'It's difficult because I care about you' - my shipper heart thudded so hard! Okay, it would have been awesome if he said 'I love you' but 'I care about you' was very significant - after all, he could have just said 'It's difficult because you're my partner/best friend' but he didn't say that, he said he 'cared' about her, making me think he meant as more than a friend. Plus, such an admission is a huge thing coming from TPTB. Usually, like in Hush and COTP, when there are 'bonding moments', one or the other has said they are partners or friends, so 'I care about you' is really significant, IMO. And the look in her eyes when he said that....*le sigh* She looked shy and touched and so in love with him. I loved how Mac gave her the picture of her mother, back when we were speculating about this eppy, someone said something about 'wouldn't it be great if Mac could be the one to give Stella back her past' and he was! It's so sweet he did all that research for her - he's the boss of the lab, he could have made someone else do it, but he handled it personally. Loved the scene with the gunman (Prof P's brother) in Stella's room, and I think Mac must have held Stella for quite a while or been checking sure she was okay because Brother P. had time to get on the balcony, jump into the Dumpster and run around the corner before they got out on the balcony. Then there was the scene at the nature reserve where Mac shielded Stella and then when he held her, that was just an incredible scene. She had been betrayed by the man she trusted since she was a child, her 'guardian angel', then watched him die, and who was there? Mac. I just love how at first she sort of resisted him a little, but then he pulled her to him and she just said 'Mac,' and buried her face into his neck....my big soppy shipper heart just melted! Then the coffee grounds scene where she was all flirty and sweet, and when she said how lucky she was to have him in her life, and he got all 'Mac-like' about it, nervous and shy too. Loved their smiles.
    Debbie, I know exactly what you meant now about falling in love with Mac and him being so cute - he was so different in Greece. He was more open, more relaxed, intense at times, shy at others....I've never seen Mac look as natural or relaxed before, even with P. And he initiated the hug after Prof P. was shot.
    The fight was very intense, and I noticed that Mac seemed more upset by the fact Stella lied to him than that she broke the rules, several times he said 'You lied to me Stella,' and she seemed most bothered by that too. I don't really think she cared too much about breaking rules, but lying to Mac really made her feel bad.
    I thought it was a really great ep for Melina too, she showed so much emotion. I think she really understands the characters of Mac and Stella, what makes them tick, how their relationship works.
    Aw, that's cute! Age certainly doesn't matter, not with people Mac and Stella's ages, certainly.

It's great Melina won a Gabby award, yay for her, she's awesome!

Back to Smacked, I too love the mix of friendship and sexual tension, I think that's the perfect basis for a relationship. I agree it was very clear in GFD, they were so shy, it was adorable!:adore::adore::adore: Especially since they are so confident normally. Mac's a Marine, I think it takes a lot to make Marines shy! Ditto Rambo!GreekWomen like Stella.

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

mine did too and i'm not usually a shipper at all :lol:

when i read this i just had this mental image of stella dressed as a bolshy schoolgirl going "does my face look bothered?" :lol:

11. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

I was squriming with glee in the 5.24 with how Mac picked up Stella. I mean - how intimate was that. Enough said. I guess he is more of a guy that relies on actions and is shy using his words. As we all witnessed from his adorable moment in "Down the Rabbit Hole" (4.05) I like waterfalls. LOL

12. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!! :D

My dear and lovely Udonna--->
    as usual your words are my words. Wasn't he going to be in Chicago for a concert???? Besides i didn't pay attention where the Gabby Awards ceremony was organized. Does anybody know if they did it in Gary's threatre??? In any case Melina was happy and she seemed to be "in family" with other Greek artists:bolian:

My sweet Axel-->
    even if the cliffhanger is related to Stella being wounded, we should be at ease because we would know we would be back in S6 :D So we could enjoy if she is the one in danger (at the premiere of S6 only;))

Ahhhh i would love to belong to that club! (yes, i love Jane Austen more than anything else :D I do like how many new smacked fans we have after that episode. The fact the episode polarized opinions is very important because either you love it or you hate it. And i have found we have the tendency towards an unquitted love;) It's still at the tyop of fav episodes of Season 5 so THAT is telling you A LOT!:drool:
    I don't know how Law works in US but Stella is Greek so she might have some id card (well, her mom) or even, being a baby, she could be included in her mom's passport. But Stella didn't know she was Greek (she only knew she was half Greek- Italian-half American) so we can assume somebody else kept her baby things and her id. Maybe Professor Papakota???? :D

And regarding Eric and Calleigh, i don't watch CSI Miami but after being under the influence of Tex, MT and you, consider me a future CSI MIAMI viewer and a HigHugger-in bloom fan :D I was going to watch the last episode of Miami because of Horatiom and Yelina but now i have more reasons to watch it:drool:
    That hug was so beautiful :D "Are you ok" from Stella to Mac. I could never know what he told her but they were so incredible HOT all wet:drool: (i'll ignore the last 20 secs:lol:)
    Lindsay is ok at the lab but if they pretend to add another character i would send her home and to anotehr character too:p (I better don't reveal the name. Walls could listen:lol:)

Let's reveal it. It's the eco terrorist from 5.17. He threatened Mac. He told Mac there were others. He could know what Stella meant to Mac and decided to take reveange. Who do you think?:eek:

BTW i thought you were already 16;) Send my hugs to MT. I have given her a review on her story :D

My dearest G: firts than all i am happy you have spent a very nice birthday and i can see you have received your present. 5.24 is the best present i could think :D

LOL! Love your review. I have the slight feeling you liked GfD:lol:.
    Stella was feeling like hell for lying to him and she was so afraid of losing him! It was obviouse because of the sad look she had when she was called to the crime scene. She looked completely devastated. And about Melina, yesssssss, she knows both characters as if they were herself :D She knew Stella only would fall apart in front of Mac because Stella only can show her vulnerable side to him. In the same order is Mac because he can only show a weakness in front of Stella. It's very significative the fact he has said "Because i care about you" because Stella needed those words more than anything. She was so sad in 5.16 because she thought he cared about Ella:p And loved how he helped to raise up and they hugged more deelply than in any other time:drool::drool::drool::drool:

JUst for fun

[​IMG]

Many hugs to all

Debbie :D

13. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hiya Family!~

Glad you had a good birthday G and you got to watch GFD! That museum scene is my second favourite scene just because of the "Hi."'s :adore: I think that while in Greece Stella realized that although the man she thought was her guardian angel (Professor P) betrayed her, her real guardian angel came in her time of need. I think she realized who her real guardian angel is (MAC! :luvlove:). I swear that's what she was thinking about on the plane ride (that was never shown! :()

HOORAY!!! :D I got one of my friends to watch CSI:Miami and CSI:NY just 'cause I talked about it so much and she admits that she thinks Mac and Stella should be together :adore: Either way, I support your decision to watch CSI:Miami :thumbsup: Unfortunately, my favourite character (Alexx) isn't on there anymore, but she made a guest appearance in the episode that brought Eric and Calleigh together (Well, I think so :D) But if you're watching the last episode for Horatio and Yelina, you'll be dissapointed. TPTB has forever ruined them :(

Let's reveal it. It's the eco terrorist from 5.17. He threatened Mac. He told Mac there were others. He could know what Stella meant to Mac and decided to take reveange. Who do you think?:eek:

BTW i thought you were already 16;) Send my hugs to MT. I have given her a review on her story :D[/quote]

OH! I was totally not thinking the same person :alienblush: I'm not telling who I was thinking. But that is a good theory...And you know they always get to Mac through Stella....

Nope I turned 16 yesterday woot! MT's tired. she just got back from Montreal, but I'll give her your hugs and tell her 'bout the review :D

Gary and Melina pic (Courtesy of Google):

[​IMG]

And does anyone know what episode this is from? Stella's wearing green and we know what that means :adore:

14. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Hmmm Kaila dear... If my memory serves me correctly, I believe that pic is from Stuck On You, 2.16... It looks a lot like the rooftop where the partying couple were shot with the crossbow... But I can't be sure...

I love that pic that you posted Debbie, the look between them is just so sincere, it really looks like Mac is telling Stella how much he missed her... :devil: Hehe, I bet that he could find a way to make it up to her... A way that they'd both enjoy... :devil:

Hope you're all well. *Hugs.*

15. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    This is 2.02 Grand murder at Central Station, I suppose. Stella and Danny investigative death of a blind girl. I don't remember about smac scences in this epi, but Frankie helped Stella with sculpture.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.