Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

what's up new member Katherine??

i cant believe i made that mistake :alienblush:

i said the exact same words I was like we dont need another she-nit for Mac... the only women he needs in his life is STELLA!! :D then i was thinking about the new season and my theory on how they probably are a couple NOW i actually believe that my theory is TRUE!! oh Lord i hope so

anyways... how's everyone else doing??

2. lesley

lesley Civilian

Hi girls, thanks a lot for your nice welcome to your crazy family :). i´m glad to be a part of it, because I´m crazy about Smack. I thought Mac and Stella would be a great couple from the first episode of CSI NY. Gary and Melina have such a great on screen chemistry. They even talk without words and that´s amazing. I absolutely love them. Such a good on sreen chemistry isn´t seen every day. The last time i was so crazy about a TV couple, is ages ago. It was a couple on the soap Sunset Beach played by Lesley-Anne Down and Sam Behrens. I never thought i could see such chemistry again. I hope, one day Mac and Stella are going to be together.

I would like them to be a couple, but they could hide their relationship before the rest of the team. It would be interesting. They are great friends, they care about each other and they must be a couple. I want to see Mac holding his and Stella´s baby (Mac was so adorable with Lucy :drool:) I´m looking forward to see the sixth season and i hope we will have some good Smacked moments, like in Grounds of deception or Pay up.

3. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i love that scene too :D

hello! as well *waves across europe*

4. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey lisa, welcome to the thread! *waves from Canada*

You're not the only one who wants to see it happen... *threatens to poke TPTB* We've all said time and time again that their kids would be genetically blessed and after seeing Mac and Stella with kids and babies, we want to see them with their own cuties. Until that happens, we just have fanfiction...

5. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Look who´s here to see you :D. Just came over to say hello to all you Smackies and to enjoy the hot piccies that you post here :drool:.

Byyyyyeee, my dears :)

6. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Hey Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

OMG Our Family is bigger every day! I have been off last 5 days because of my arm-shoulder-hand and studying for my Anatomy examn (I had that one today :D)

OMG OMG OMG I can't believe what i am reading!!!!!!! Welcome Catherine, Lisa and my dear dear dear Andromeda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG] [​IMG]you don't have any idea how happy i am you are here. Yes, we are crazy, there is no medicine for that in special because we are crazy for Mac and Stella :D so keep posting, be happy and say hi every time you can :D

I have missed you a lot to you all! Udonnaaaaaaaaa, Kikiiiiiiii, Asprine!!!! well at least i had Sucker4smacked,Galina,Karu, Lori,Nat, Mari and my sweet Catu!!!! :D

Catherine--->
    I like that idea A LOT! I wonder if they would hide their relationship from us ;) :D In any case i want things go slowly :D If we had so much happiness in just one episode as we had with 5.24 i would be totally happy

Karu--->
    You have summarized all our wishes my dear Karu :D Somehow i feel if our hope fits Mac and Stella, then we have a chance to happen. Well, let's say i am optimistic. Someone said on tv that if "the time comes" for one idea then it could happen :)

Gio-->
    :lol::lol::lol: Gioooooo moi? are you sure? moi? I am an angel [​IMG]:lol: well i have seen those scenes in other movies (I swear you it wasn't a XXX movie :lol: ) and i guess i should rule out those two. So i guess i have to get used to the words "Dream on"[​IMG] But i wonder if we would have a sweet or a passionate love scene. I have been discussing this with Mari for a long time :D

Well Family i will be back tomorrow. My arm is ok and i have only an examn left on Wednesday but it's English and what better to my English exman than writing in English to you

I love you all and i have missed you[​IMG]

Debbie (Now i have to run towards the Stellarina Thread )

7. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hey family!~ Just a short post today. I have to go look up some stuff for my history summative :(

Welcome to lisa and Andromeda. You may call me Axel! It's so nice to see our family grow larger each time I come here.

I found GFD on YouTube and couldn't help but watch it :lol: It's my new all time fave episode for good reasons :adore: I'm really missing my SMACked.

Well, I'm off to research for history! I'll just leave a pic for you guys:

[​IMG]

Can you feel the love? :adore::adore:

Axel

8. HellsBells

HellsBells Tormenting Camp Counselors

Just a quick reminder, while most have you have been pretty good at following forum rules, some of you haven't.

Welcome to all the new members. Here at Shipper Central we a couple of rules. You can find those rules here.

One of those rules is three lines of on topic discussion per post. Please remember this rule when posting. Your posts must be on topic. Asking how another member is doing, talking about your day, etc. is fine, but if and only if you have an additional three lines of on topic discussion.

We are in betwen seasons, but that doesn't mean on topic discussion stops as well.

Thank you, and enjoy posting here in Shipper Central.

9. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Yes, i can Axel! :D

5.24 will be forever my fav episode. I wonder if we will have something like that again :D However i do expect some smacked happiness in 6.16 or 6.24. Melina made it Smacked canon! Have you read all comments? People are so in love, especially with the coffee ground words Stella told him :D My fav is the hug and Stella sobbing in his arms and mac and Stella's shyness ;) at the museum. Well i am not neutral on this one. 5.24 was beyond everything i could imagine :D

10. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi, my dear loved family,[​IMG]

I had less time the last days so I stopped only in other threads but I take the time today to write finally!!!

Hi dear Catherine, welcome to this loving thread here!
    I am Udonna and I love Mac and Stella but ............. I can´t really decide in my mind what I expect for me for their future!

Hi,

no worry, I am sure if I read that I am sure I had been fallen in panic too, not capable for a logical thought!!![​IMG]

There´s one thing IMO I know for sure, if there´s a love for Mac then it can only be Stella! End of story!!!

Hi my dear Andromeda,

I have looked in the dictionary for Basta: End of story!!! I had to use it at once for it is so felicitous!!!!

And of course

[​IMG]DEBBIE IS BACK[​IMG]

My dear Debbie, I am so happy you are here again!!!!

I thought about a compromiss( hopefully not a vague one):

Mac and Stella are in the office after famous "coffee-scene". Well, I am not so talented in writing than you folks here but to bring it to the point, after the embrace they start to kiss very shyly but filled with passion....
    I am not sure how far they will go but to come to my bad compromiss, suddenly Mac awakes in the office and he only dreamed. BUT maybe he will learn something about this ......maybe his subconsciousness shows him the right way..............
    [​IMG] so yes or no or yes or no.................. that´s me at this point....

I am happy everybody here is sure what he(she ) wants for them[​IMG] -I still have to work on it!

Hugs to you all!!!!![​IMG]

udonna:luvlove:

PS. Dear Axel, thanks for the pic and all the best for your exam!

11. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

my dearest Udonna, believe it or not i would prefer NOT to have a kiss. Yes, i want a love scene for them but i need to see how they build a new relationship or better, how they built an "akward moment" between them previous any kiss they could share. I want they feel "weird" with their closeness, with both of them noticing something eventually will happen :D
    5.24 was too personal for my Stella just to have a party at the end of the episode. :D I guess i need a romantic-passionate wise episode :D

Many hugs my dear. And i am very hppy to be back :D

Debbie :D

ps: I wonder where the rest of The Family is

12. Andromeda

Andromeda Police Officer

Hey, Ghawazee, Sweetie, don´t swoon, it´s only me :lol:.

Axel, thanks for your warm welcome and this picture :).

See, as you all may know, I´m not really a Smackie, but I don´t mind if things would develop beyond the platonic state, know what I mean :D. For now my greatest wish is that they both will stay in the show. I still see this threatened, even more now: Kaye Sullivan--->threat for Stella, maybe even her replacement :eek:?

So please you gals and guys not only hope for your Smacked to come true, but also keep fingers crossed very hard that we will continue to see Mac and Stella at all :thumbsup:.

My dear udonna, funny, the Italians just need one word for "end of story"; I´d like to hear Stella saying Basta some day, maybe to Mac, but on a nice occasion :lol:.

Byeeee my Dears :)

13. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Andromeda, welcome to the thread!

I'm crossing my fingers in case TPTB are feeling generous... besides, I think it'll happen further along the road. Maybe in the final season? Anyways, we need to at least get Mac and Stella to admit their feelings for each other. *does plotting* Should happen by the next season finale if we have our way... anyone have any ideas on how to make it happen?

14. texmex327

texmex327 Pathologist

Hey family! Sorry I've been MIA the past few weeks. You guys sure do move fast in this thread.

I was able to have my Mac & Stella fix today (because for some stupid reason they decided to move the reruns to the morning on SpikeTV instead of the afternoons)

I have that scene playing in my mind at the end of 5.24 where Stella tells Mac that she doesn't need coffee grounds to tell her how lucky she is to have Mac in her life. I think that after what happened in Greece that Stella realized that she shouldn't repress her feelings for Mac. Mac going to Greece proved that he cares about her in a deeper way.

I was watching some rerun today that had to do with the 333 stalker and came to his realization. Every time someone wants to hurt Mac they do it through Stella, why is that? Oh yeah that's right, hit him where it hurts. Stella is his heart and the only way to hurt him is to hurt her.

Sorry if I am rambling about nothingness today, my baby girl left for Mexico and I am trying not to cry. :(

15. CSINYAddict

CSINYAddict Rookie

Wow, we are a powerful community.

Hm, I don't have a favourite smacked episode yet, I love so many. But 5.24 did expose their true feelings to a whole new level, as Melina expressed. I wasn't surprised when Stella confessed her feelings about Mac, she might not have said "I want you," but that's for season six anyways. In the mean time, the writers should be writing Mac's love lines for Stella, they better top hers too :) haha!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.