Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plenilunio

Plenilunio Lab Technician

*sigh* This kind of thing drains me, it really does. I hate it when people see a simple forum like a battleground. This isn't a war, we aren't soldiers and there is no land to conquer. We want Smacked, they don't, period. All we can ask for is some calm debate highlighting the pros and cons of each point of view, nothing more. Sorry to be this harsh, but I'm in a no-nonsense mode. I've sliced my right index finger accidentally and it hurts and stings like hell while typing.

Asprine, thanks for the pics. I'm a bad fan, but which episode are they from?

udonna, I'm with you. Something slow would be awesome. I wouldn't buy it if all of a sudden we were shown the whole kit and we were supposed to assume a lot of things have happened offscreen. Ellipsis is dangerous and can be easily misunderstood. Also, we all now about Stella being touchy-feely, but I don't see her constantly hugging, petting and kissing Mac if they are together. I will throw up if that happens.

Wedding? Can live without it, thankyouverymuch. If it ever happens, let it be something small and intimate. Babies? "Yes, please" and "hell, no". Montana Jr. is enough trouble. I want a lab, not a kindergarten, yet Stella holding her very own Taylor baby...:drool:

2. shell_kikii

shell_kikii Lab Technician

Dear Debbie,
    Let's play a game. Take a deep breath and close your eyes. Now think back to all the lovely smacked scenes we've got in the past 5 seasons, especially on your favorite episode - 'Ground for Deception'. At last, focuse on the hug scene in 5.25. You can feel all the love and tension between Mac and Stella. Don't be sad or frustrated. It's never mind if other people didn't see it 'cause we smacked fans know better. Their chemistry is way beyond friends or co-workers. :adore: That kind of chemistry you can't find on the lead actors of the other shows. We love a happy, chatty Debbie. Come back with a big grin in your face. :)

3. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Ooh, that'd be great... something subtle yet unique and goes with Stella's ring. That way she could have her ring and TPTB won't be in uproar. Now we just need to work on Mac... how can he wear his ring without anyone noticing?

And so is fanfiction... there's been a definite surge in fictional Taylor offspring and a lot of them have a little girl with Stella's curls and Mac's eyes and a little boy with Mac's hair and Stella's eyes. *pokes TPTB* Please let there be babies in SMACK future...

4. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

LOL, do i have to put myself into trouble just to make you appear, Asprine???????? :D :D (kidding. You know i know you are always here :)

Gaby (sorry baby i couldn't send you a PM yesterday. I was too tired ), my dear udonna, Pleni,Kikii and everyone in general.

I will follow your advices but THANKS GOD someone realize that there are those" persistent people". For a moment i thought i had become into Frankestein:lol:

Going back to CSI NY...

I have been considering S5 under a new light. Actually 5.24 changed my mind about many episodes now:drool: (that episode was my blessing).I don't know why we started slow (I mean the old and familiar SMacked dynamic) but we finally we did and we got even more that we expected:drool::drool: When did i feel it changed into "something more"???? 5.16 for sure. I mean 5.11 and 5.12 were just amazing along with 5.06 in terms of our Smacked (The dinner date, the catfight and then the "music scene")

But 5.16 was also very special for us. Not only we could watch one of their famous annual dates:drool: (for the first time) but we could guess inmediately Stella's feelings for Mac ("You really care for her, don't you?") and Mac....awwww he didn't know why but it was important to him just to ask her advice:adore::adore::adore: And she smiled:luvlove::luvlove::luvlove: completely in love with him:drool: . And later, being together all the time walking in the lab:drool::drool: how good is that?:drool: sharing smiles and special glances

Perfection, just perfection!

Karu-->
    He wouldn't need to hide his ring. I mean, everybody else could say "Oh Mac is wearing his wedding ring again" Maybe only Sid would made a morbid comment:guffaw::guffaw:

And i truly hope her age (something some fans found inconsistent) is related to the fact Stella could have a baby in the future. Let's pray and wait:thumbsup:

Gaby-->dear, get some sleep. hopefully you will be here soon:thumbsup:
    Kikii---> i ahve used your technique just to write my text above:bolian: when are you going to tell me more about Benjamin, and the twins?:drool:
    Asprine--->aww thanks for your pics dear. But i can't remember the episode. Coul you tell me where are they from?
    Udonna---> you are a sweeheart. And you are right. It's a scorpio thing. We love or not love at all:lol:
    Pleni--> plen, plen! be careful again! first the thing with the car and now you finger! I need a whole Plen!:p

and he needed her words. Only hers:drool:

[​IMG]

She was so shy:drool:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  5. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

everything you said was well put, but didnt want to quote the whole thing :lol:

about time she acted shy about something, we had Mac act all surprised, shy and he was blushing :alienblush:... i could see it in the final scene of GFD!!

what was really funny was of how Mac switched the conversation between her "not needing coffee grounds to know how lucky she is to have him in her life" :adore: :adore: to something...

OH the moments with them together are still holding me captive with awe :D

and OMG!! he was probably blushing becuz it was Stella telling him that... the only other person he know that he LOVES so dearly, he probably now knows what they can have when they become a couple *coughcough* if they arent already ;)

P.S. thanks for those who posted LOVELY PICS and luv U all!! probably not as much as Mac and Stella LOVE each other... jkjk, i'm just kidding, but seriously no one can love others more than the LOVE between Mac and Stella

here's a pic from me to you
    [​IMG]
    enjoying their romance drink.. no wait their DRINK OF LOVE!! :lol: :adore:

AND>>>
    [​IMG]

6. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family!
    I bought my son a new book, we had been reading it whole evening, and now he woke up at 6 AM to read again. I love my boy:wtf:.
    sucker4-SMacked Ilike the third - it could a great avi.:)
    My dear Debbie - all I can say - stay here with crazy SMac family (your words, not mine) and everything will be ok. Hug you and Sasha too
    Read more later, my boy is call

7. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

Awwwww S4S!!!!!!!! (Lol I need to find a shorter way to call you :D

Thank you so much my dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You stole a smile from me (BTW I didn 't have the first pic!!!!! :D )
    And yessssssssssssss definitely he did! he acted all shy at the end of GFD and he blushed. It's the emotional tension it was mentioned in the old clip Mari sent me (tomorrow i will post the addy inside The Stellarina Thread.) Our Wild Stell almost said it out loud "I am in love with you DARN IT!:lol: when she read him the coffee grounds:adore:" and Mac said it when he went after her after saying he wouldn't leave US never again:adore:
    But he did because he needed her:drool:
    Now i remember both of them blushed in GFD. When they met at the museum both looked shy and atonished he was there. Probably Stell was asking "Why is he here? OMG I feel this emotion and i can't embarrass myself telling this to him" and maybe he thougth "Do i need to tell her my feelings? Or she does know what i feel for her?"

PERFECT!:drool:

My tender and sweet Galina--->
    :lol: Don't worry. I will. My crazy Family is more important than anything else. However tomorrow i will dedicate my 15' of glory to write something for my Stellarinas. I have abandoned my place there:eek: But seriously i have a waterfall of PMs to send yet. However i will leave a word here. I am always here:p

Send Sasha my love. I wish to know that book (Debbie is a bookworm;))

My hugs and love for both of you:bolian:

BTW I don't remember if i have posted this;) It's dedicated to the whole Smacked Family and Stellarinas and Mac fans in the world!:thumbsup: and our Little Sasha and Vincenz

[​IMG]

Many hugs to all

Debbie:thumbsup:

ps: BTW I almost forget to tell you i passed my examination (one of two i ad last week). I don't have the result of the other but i think it was ok too:thumbsup:

8. shell_kikii

Hi eveyone ! Love all your observations and talks about smacked relationship. :) I don't think either Mac or Stella should hide their rings. It's a beautiful thing if they were engaged. Everyone in the lab would be happy for them. :adore:

Dear Debbie,
    I'm glad we have the old Debbie back. And, congratulations on your exam! :)
    *sigh* I'm turning into a piece of tofu again. :lol: Maybe it's time to let me read your story. :)

9. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hey, family!
    Ok, now I learned by heart all tales of Uncle Remus. Does anybody want to listen? Only in russian.
    It is very nice interview with Melina on Stellarina thread (once again many thanks, Catu)- I remember about 4.16, I like this eps very much. But when Stella said "No" on Macs suggestion, i was like "What did you say? NO? The perfect man (beautiful, smart, strong, marine, unbelieveble, amazing and...and...:drool::drool:) invites you live in his plase!! How can you say No?" Still cannt believe she said it.
    Maybe someone can write a Ff - what if Stella say "Yes". I think, it will be some very interesting smac moments:drool:
    Hug all.
    Debbie, congratulations on your exams, dear

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello everyone! :)

I just visited to brought someting to you! :D Here's a smacked wlp which I made this morning! ;)

[​IMG]

I personally want to see Mac and Stella get togetter.;) I really hope something's will happen in a season 6.:angel: Althought all those hugs and Stella's kisses to his cheek are super cute but they tell us something...there's strong attraction between those two. :luvlove:They're definitely more than "just friends"! ;)

11. shell_kikii

Sam222,
    Thank you very much for the pic ! Your visit means a lot to us. :bolian: :bolian: :bolian:

Debbie,
    See ! Sam's visit proved there are other people have the same passion as us. For those who couldn't see the unique bonding between Mac and Stella, I hope they would come to sense someday. :)

12. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Hey Smacked girls!!
    Sad-girl if you search in fanfiction.net you will find loads of stories about that!!:)
    Hugs

13. Blue

Blue Police Officer

My dear Stellarinas,[​IMG]
    I have just written a very, very long post and then my pc crushed:scream::scream:

so now the short version....

My dear Debbie, I am soooooooo glad that everything is well again!!!!
    It´s such a great place to "shipper" here, we don´t need another one.

For to my opinion: you know I like the situation between them now, and I want them to go slowly but I personally don`t want them to marry or have a baby.....but I can say it here without having fear that somebody will attack me. And that`s another reason I love to be here!!!!!

Tolerance and many,many sweet Stellarinas with sweet dreams and imaginations.[​IMG] Love you all!!!!

BTW : Vinzenz sends you a kiss[​IMG]. I read before that Vinzenz is exact 4 days older than Melinas elder daughter, that meens we were in labour pains nearly at the same time... yes, we have something in common:lol::lol:

My dear Sam,

I am looking forward to see the wlp at home. But if they are only half as good as the pics on the Mac-Threads they must be wonderful.

WIsh you all a great day!!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

14. Ghawazee

Ghawazee CSI Level Three

My dear Family!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You make me happy no matter what! My message will be short because i think i have a slight tendonitis (I have been writing too much :D You know how chatty Debbie is)

Catu and Sam---> I am so INCREDIBLE PLEASED YOU ARE HERE!!!!!! You are already memebrs of this Family but i give the welcome again

Sam--> i have been visiitng your photobucket account and it's simple MARVELOUS! (ha ha I coudn't stop watching Gary's beautiies :D

Catu---> I still need to watch those videos (Lousy dial up doesn't allow me at home) but i TOTALLY agree with your siggy. And It means a lot to me considering it comes from Melina
    Melina said it. Nuff' said ;)

my special Kikii---> haha i can post it. But i should post the original chapter 1 because the one Karu is correcting me i still need to work on that one

My tender and skorpio sister Udonna---> you will be always welcome here no matter what your preferences are.
    It's true i do want the marriage and the baby. Actually i want the baby more than anything else to Stella mou. Mac and Stella showed they do want a family. But i also understand only producers know what the heck is going to happen with my fav show so i will be "waiting in the wings" for Smacked to happen :D

My very special Galina---> 4.16 was The Beginning. It was when i felt something was going to change between them. It gave me hope. And i better i don't mention the "They are living together" idea :D It was a beautiful dream :D

Ladies, i love you, i hope you all stay ok. I will be absent tomorrow because my arm and my hand are aching. I need to be ok for my training on Friday. So i send you my love to all. Keep posting here and in teh Mac Thread and Stellarina Thread (I will be answering Pms and Stellarina post that night if i am ok again)

Take care y'all

Debbie :D

15. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've missed you cats lie-k ca-razy! School is becoming quite hectic but with graduation approaching, final papers coming in, studying for that LAST report card has been rough man! I havent had much time to myself, let alone finish my new sm fic that I've been meaning to....finish...:shifty: (I WANNA FINISH IT!:scream::scream::scream:)

Anyways....I just wanted to say that I missed you guys!!! :D

And of course have been watching some SM in between all of this....Zune's do the world, well MY world good :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.