Mac ♥ Stella #16 - His heart will follow her home.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Stepherweps, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Not to "Stir the pot" but WHAT "Thread wars" are we talking about? Is someone hassling my girl friend HUMMM??? :mad:. Gives them the glare down!
    This is going to be a very longgg summer. And did I read somthing about some interviews in the Stellirina thread? I have been watching reruns again and season one is on tap. I really miss Adian. Out of all the female co workers she and Stella worked best together. I wish they would have kept her on. When talking about how slow season five started out we we so side tracked with the nit and firenit that we could not see the subtlety in which our Smack relationship had been building. The good news is that it is save to say that they have come to far now. And if I am to guess that the thread war was because there are some that dont like the idea of smack... oh well have a nice day:)

2. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

3. Lori K.

Lori K. Pathologist

Sucker 4 smack not to worry!!!:thumbsup: Been there done that! Check out the date it is last years article and she was in season four and if I remember correctly she left "A bad taste" in Macs mouth and a sour look on his face!!:lol:

4. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

*Giggle...giggle....giggle* :guffaw:

Awww such lovely pictures...I wuv these 2... *le sigh*

5. giovinazzo<3

giovinazzo<3 Lab Technician

Hey Ya'll:)
    I actaully managed to get a guy from my class to discuss Mac and Stella topic:lol: we/the whole class had this day/night, where we stayed at school for the night, watching movies and playing games, and we (the guy in my class and I) got boored so we went out to a quiet place where my teachers sat, and we started to talk about the subject:D it was pretty fun, my teachers joined the talk to, we ended up talking for an hour or two:lol: (never went to bed last night, Im rather sleepy, and my imagentation is running wild:lol: not a good combination:lol:)
    Yes I agree with you Deb, Stella should be/get more creative, if she get's trouble she can just come to me, and I'll help her with that:D:lol:
    YOu really like the idea with the shower and the chair, don't you Debs?:lol: You keep mentiong it, and keep putting mental pictures in my head:p and ideas for things to my ff:lol:
    You're right there Karu:lol:
    it's many who have wrote a ff like taht on ff.net:) thought I could always write one if you guys want:)

#Gio

6. Catu

Catu Police Officer

Great idea Gio!!!:)
    I can picture the boy discussing Smacked!!!:)

7. sucker4-SMacked

sucker4-SMacked Prime Suspect

OMG!! I knew she looked familiar... never mind then :D

8. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

HI FAMILY!~ How the heck have you been? I haven't talked to you in ages! I've been so busy with summatives and civics :shifty:

Sucker4-smacked, it's okay! I saw the picture and though "Wait a second. Isn't that Jordan?" :guffaw::guffaw: I was so worried when I saw that spoiler though!

Lori, I totally agree Stella worked awesome with Aiden. She actually told her not to get carried away with the DJ Pratt case. But Aiden got too carried away. I still think that's what Mac was trying to prevent Stella from doing. He didn't want her ending up like Aiden :adore: That's why he went to Greece, coupled with the fact that he loves her:)

Sounds like the leadership camp I go to at my school, only not quite as planned. But that's awesome that you got teachers to join in on the conversation :) It just goes to show that there are SMACked fans everywhere. That actually reminds me of one day, this teacher at my school was talking to someone about how Horatio stands funny :lol::lol: I was laughing my butt off 'cause he was trying to impersonate him.

Love the pictures girls :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

Don't know why but I've always loved this. It's for the first season too~

[​IMG]

The famous "Oh noes, we're so busted" turn around :lol: I want to know what they were doing that caused them to turn around like that. I also want to know why Mac wasn't wearing his tie :devil::devil:

Talk to you soon girls :)

Axel

P.S.
    Random thought, but I'd love to see Melina in something Stella McCartney. I always get her stuff when I Google Mac and Stella, along with Mac and Stella :lol:

9. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

That'd make sense... though people might wonder why he's wearing it. It'd be nice for Mac and Stella to have a little secret just between them. I can almost see them exchanging smiles when they're alone.

No rush, but I'd like to read the chapter too... I can't wait and let me know if you need any help.

10. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Good morning, family! My jod drives me crazy, I need a little smac in my coffee
    Me too. I wrote a crazy letter for my friend like "OMG! Mac! Spoiler! New girlfriend in S6! Look!". She watched the link and answered "My dear! Do you know you watch too much CSI:NY?"

[​IMG]

I think it is S2 or S3 - Stellas hair is fair. And Mac always was wearing his tie in S1

I had love to see Melina in something Victorias secret:). I know. I know - I watch too much CSI:NY....

11. lesley

lesley Civilian

Hi, this screenshot is from season 3 episode 1 "People with money". They are looking at Lindsay. In this scene Lindsay does some reconstruction and uses Mac´s tie for it. I love this scene. By the way i´m new here. My name is Catherine and i´m from Czech republic. And i love Smack!!!

Last edited: Jun 5, 2009
  12. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

Hi, Catherine and wellcome! I am Gala
    yeah, Lindsays reconstraction is very funny - I like Mac and Stella watching it. They both are like "Well done. This is our daughter." One more parents scene

13. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

new love interest for Mac! I was about to say, there's only one person that could possibly fill that void in! I was about to go on a rampage, but then I saw the picture and said wait a flippin minute!

I was about to report a 10-55d/ 11-44!

10-22 you guys...whoooo! :D:D:D:D:D:D

14. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Hey Catherine, welcome to the thread! I'm karu... *waves hello*

What?! Mac doesn't need another she-nit... he's got Stella! I was watching the episode where she takes off his tie and unbuttons his shirt and I remember thinking she's the only who can do that. *pokes TPTB*

15. Axelsonfire

Axelsonfire Pathologist

Hi family~! Welcome Catherine to our Crazy family! I'm Axel!

I know what episode the pictures from, I was just saying that I wanted to know what they were doing before they came on screen as Mac's tie was off (guttery thoughts):devil::devil:

I agree karu! Only Stella can get away with that and another She-Nit would make me lose faith in TPTB forever....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.