EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

I love your sig MJ! I love that song! That song describes them so well! =D Now if only it would come true!!!! Maybe next season! Sept. is to long of a wait! I need it now!!!

2. rissarose

rissarose Rookie

How about...

EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #3: Too Hot For Cable TV!

I mean, since TPTB haven't been showing us any EDeN, it's obvious that the scenes involving Natalia and Eric are just too damn hot and ~inappropriate~ for cable television. They'd get sued if they put 'em on tv. ;)

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^^ You have figured it out, Rissa!! :lol: Nice to see you back, btw. ;)

For now, I just want the return of a stable Delko before giving it a go with Natalia again. Lord knows they have things to resolve from thier romantic past, but even I don't want to see it yet. Eric needs to stand on his own & find himself first before I can accept EDeN in true form again. I'd like to see some subtle reconnecting - give Natalia some storylines & let Eric play off her every so often, showing his concern or whatever she may need from him to fit with what she's going through. All I ask is not to ignore them, & who they are to each other. Later, when Eric has his head on strait then yes, I want to see these 2 finally figure it out. They deserve to see where they could take the relationship. I feel they missed out on the opportunity just because (sorry in advance) Ryan got in the way first, & then Nick came busting his way back in. Those "interruptions" stopped EDeN, NOT each other, or how they felt about one another.

4. beautifuldisaster

Love ittttt!!!! I think this is the winner!!!!!

5. ch3r12y

ch3r12y Witness

Thanks MJ.. you know the last part of the vid actually i got the idea from you. i was here reading and you mention about them (EDeN) they look after each other. so thanks to you - the ending of the vid is great and i added the music just to compliment it :p anyways if some of you here haven't seen the vid here it is EDeN - JaiHo

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

First I'm new so HI!! Second EDeN is my favortie couple!!

Now as far as the relationship goes TPTB need to bring this couple back. It's amazing how Eric could be all about Natalia and then all of a sudden all about Calliegh!!! That completely came out of left field. I agree that the two haven't had as much screen time together to avoid conflict with the other story, but come on, Calliegh brings out the worst in Eric! Calliegh is completely wrong for him!

In the season finale there is a definate hypocriticalness about her. In season 3 she helped out her father when he thought he had killed some one while drunken driving, but yet she can't understand where Eric is comming from when he wants to help his father. WTF!!!

Calliegh I think definately takes away from his confidence he's like putty in her hands, and weak. Ithink she also makes him second guess himself which would also work for her for whatever she wanted. It seems as if Calliegh always has to have her way with everything. For example after Eric got shot she called him on a mistake, sure that's fine because his mistake could have jepordized the case, but to keep questioning everything he does and only sseing him as and injuy, that's what's questionable. Also with Calliegh there is a there seems to be a one sidedness with the relationship. Eric as we know from the past is very upfront with his emotions, and Calliegh is very closed in and still is. I've also noticed from earlier seasons that when things get rough Calliegh tends to give up. Like after Hagen killed himself in her lab. It's understandable that she might need time to get over what she heard and saw, but to completely quit ballistics. Then with Jake. Jake basically proposed to her by asking her to wait. He loves or loved Calliegh and just bacause she didn't want to feel emotion, and things might get rough she said no.

To the contrary Natalia is Eric's parrallel. They are both upfront with their emotions, and front their past have a strong foundation for a long term relationship. Natalia is a much more realistic character and dosen't think she superwoman or something like Calliegh does. Eric and Natalia are very similar they both even had/have crazy ex's (I think Gloria is still living). Natalia looks past Eric's injury and sees just him. She brings out his self-confidence, and strength. He's a lot more of a man when he's with her instead of a trianed puppy. Natalia doesn't need to have her way, but she's not scared to voice her opinion. There is a definate chemistry there and not just physically. They love each other and neither will give up on the other!!!

TPTB needs to bring EDeN back because they are what true love is. They complete each other. Besides it's rediculios to have Eric jump from being in love with Natalia then getting shot and all of a sudden wanting to settle down with Natalia.

Please TPTB bring back the EDeN!!!!

7. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hi Mrs.DelkoWolfe & welcome to the board & EDeN thread. I so much enjoyed reading your post. It's what I've thought about the situation for a long time. :)

Oh, you're so welcome :eek: I remember talking about that here. Those moments (where they stare at each other from afar) pretty much speak for themselves don't they. ;)

Eric & Natalia have very similiar personalities & traits -- it's one of the things I love about them cause they just have so much in common & can relate to each other in many aspects. Take this situation with Eric's father; he apparently wants to see the best in his Father & see that he's a changed man - Natalia can relate to this because of Nick. It was a completely different story- one a husband, one a Father - but both Eric & Natalia wanted to see the good over the bad in these 2 people in thier lives. Natalia spent alot of time looking for acceptance, love, & forgiveness & now Eric is having to do the same - Natalia should know exactly what he's having to go through.
    I do believe she also knows what it likes to be on the side of recovering as well. Again, 2 totally different stories - Nat was abused, Eric was shot in the head - both affected not only physical issues but also extreme emotional issues, & both have needed therapists to overcome them.
    I think that's why Natalia has been so good with him since his injury. She's given him space & has allowed him to try & figure this out on his own - I believe she knows this is the best way to go about doing it, & she knows this from her own experience.

She definitly has her way of bringing the best out of him. I've always thought Nat was great at seeing Eric for who he really is & she accepts him for who he is - always has! I give her loads of credit in letting him try to find himself after the injury (which he has yet to do, imo) rather than forcing him to be someone who he isn't, play with his mind, or force him to acknowledge things he isn't ready for.

Absolutely. I've seen these 2 share looks that can speak VOLUMES - it just ooozes from them every time. Physically, yes there is most definite chemistry - but some of thier best moments have been those loaded with heavy eye-contact & long gazes that seem to say it all - where they aren't looking AT each other, they're looking DEEP into the eyes. I love those! :p

Big ditto from me!! Just as Eric was Nat's best medicine after her own personal tragedy, she could work WONDERS for Eric, without even trying, & probably without him even noticing that she's actually helping him recover (much like he did for her)!! No pressure, & natural progression, is EXACTLY what he needs & I know she over anyone is able to do that for him.

8. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

I love those moments too. They even make my heart skip a beat. LOL!

Oh also I read some of the earlier ideas about a couple calendar for Eric and Natalia. I would be able to do one along with some other things on Photoshop if anyone wanted me too.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  9. beautifuldisaster

Oh please do! I would love to help by my life is like just beginnin! So sorry bout that! But I cant wait to see it! And ditto on everythin everyone has said about Natalia and Eric!

10. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Ok! I can do that . It'll just be awhile before I'm able to post them because I just joined Monday and I don't have fifty posts yet. But that's ok because it's going to take me a while to do a 12 month calendar for 2009. and I might just start one for 2010.

11. beautifuldisaster

Ok! Well thank you again! =D And I'm glad you joined! Everyone here is so nice! And better yet I'm glad you're and EDeN fan!!!!! We could always use more of those! So Welcome! =D And can't wait to see the calendar!

12. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

No problem beautifuldisaster, I'm enjoying working on the calendar. So far I have Feburary, June, and December done. Feburary is a valentines day theme (It says Happy EDeN Valentine's Day) , Junes is a salsa dancing theme. (it says EDen Dancing Miami Nights. Almost like Dirty Dancing Havana Nights), and December is a christmas theme (it says Merry EDeN christmas).

Anyway. I thought that we could use something fun and happy to discuss. I'm not sure if this is the right place for this but I'll go for it.

If you could send our favorite couple on a date
    1. What kind of date would it be (romantic, casusal, fun ect.)?
    2. Where would you send them?
    3. What would they be wearing?
    4. What would they do?
    5. How would the date end?

Just thought this would be fun! So have dun and let you imaginations run wild, but lets not be too naughty! =P

Here's mine

1. Romantic date
    2. Romantic and secluded resturant
    3. Eric: a black suit Natalia: Some sort of long dress
    4. eat nautrally and maybe some dancing
    5. with a kiss and maybe someone spending the night.

Last edited: May 28, 2009
  13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Can't wait to see the calender, Mrs.DelkoWolfe. :p

I love questionaires! I'm sure I've already given my answers before when we've discussed it but this time I'm going to go with something different...

1. It would actually be them both at a bar/resteraunt that turned into a date. Natalia would be there with some deadbeat on a blind date & Eric would be alone at the bar. She'd then dump the deadbeat as Eric asks her to join him. Eva inspired me for that one. :p
    2. As said before - bar/restaurant. Casual yet elegant setting, not too fancy just nice, & some kind of band (not rock or pop) playing music in the lounge.
    3. Eric: Ooh gosh I don't know. I like him casual. Let's say some nice pants & sweater like what he wore at work in 'Shattered'.
    Natalia: slinky but slylish dress (in deep red, navy blue or Hunter green), right above the knee, spaghetti-strap style, & open-toed black heels. *she'll save the little black dress for Eric*
    4. Have a few cocktails at the bar/lounge then go to the corner booth to have dinner, then share a desert & have coffee. Lots of talking in between, & of course dancing!
    5. Eric would walk her to her car & ask to take her out again. Of course she'd say yes, then he'd rub her arms & kiss her on the forehead telling her goodnight. *saving the EDeN sleepover for later* :devil:

14. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

1. What kind of date would it be (romantic, casusal, fun ect.)?
    Romantic

2. Where would you send them?
    Resturant with Latin music :)

3. What would they be wearing?
    Eric: black shirt with double button open and dark jeans. Natalia: dress, not sure what color, she looks good in blue.

4. What would they do?
    Dance, laughs and talk about everything.

5. How would the date end?
    Sweet kiss. This time they should start slowly, cuz now (in my mind) it more seriously.

Today i made some caps for my friend who wanna join in Natalia's challenge, and while i make caps i realized how naturally their relationship looks. Now with EC stuff we can put both couples in one line and i tell you that EDeN more natural looking and this couple never was over this show. She was the one who told him come on H and Marisol wedding, he wasn't agree with her at start, but he change his mind because of her. :)

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Exactly how I feel. EDeN is a lot more natural looking which is what makes them more realistic and adds to their chemistry, unlike EC which is completely forced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.