EDeN (Eric/Natalia) #2: All about chemistry & forbidden fruit!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mjszud, Jun 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orla_Dark

Orla_Dark CSI Level Two

Yes, yes and yes! Even in program which made caps without anysound, just picture, just how they looking on each other, smiling. It was AWESOME! I start remember days when i liked Eric (i hate new Eric) i wish he come back :scream:

And Natalia, now she more professional as CSI, but she still that sweet girl who was in season 4, really, she didn't change.

2. beautifuldisaster

beautifuldisaster Lab Technician

1. What kind of date would it be (romantic, casusal, fun ect.)?
    Romantic or fun. I can't decide!

2. Where would you send them?
    Well for the romantice it would be at a nice restaurant with a little section by itself just for them with candlelights and wine on the table. For the fun I think the beach!

3. What would they be wearing?
    Restaurant - Eric - White or yellow or coral button up shirt and dark jeans. Natalia: Yellow dress! She looks so pretty in yellow! Or a coral colored dress. It wouldn't be a long one though. Just one that came up to the top of her knees if not shorter. Beach - Well thats obvious....white swim trunks for Eric and Natalia a yellow or like coral bathing suit!

4. What would they do?
    Restaurant - talk, dance, ect. Beach - I could see Nat layin out and Eric surfin then comin and kissing her after he got done surfin and then they could play some volleyball, then go swimmin in the water holdin onto eachother!

5. How would the date end?
    They would watch the sun set. And then kiss!

3. mjszud

mjszud Captain

That's what's so telling about EDeN. They didn't have to be shown doing "couple-like" things; & the promos, epis, & interviews didn't have to TELL the story for us - you could just watch it & see it in the way they looked at each other! Even when there were arguments they still just had that "look" -- too hard for me to explain.
    I remember Adam saying that it was easy doing those scenes with Eva (you could sooo tell!) because they didn't know each other well. Plus I'm sure it didn't hurt any that Eva has the look & traits of Adam's dream woman, Jennifer Lopez. :lol:
    All I know is that from day 1, they were able to sell me with EDeN. It was natural, credible, & seeing the 2 together is always easy on the eyes - both tall, dark, dark hair, those brown eyes, & both Puerto Rican .... whew lordy, they should be doing sexy half-naked photoshoots for perfume commercials. :drool:

Heeheee....sounds perfect for our couple!!

Ok, here's some contributions for the new thead title --

"Talk about seeing the light"
    (Eric's line in 'Dead on Arrival' after she pinched his arm, & since he may very well have seen "a new light" in the finale. ;))

Escape to Eden
    First of all just cause I like the sound of it, second of all because we can "escape" here when we want to see the true Eric Delko, & third because the show itself needs to escape from the disastrous story they have going & go back to the drawing board- yes with EDeN!

Some things you can count on
    Based on Eric's line in, yes, 'Collision', & because in the end they can always count on each other.

I have another one that goes with the 'SOS' episode when he's arrested but I need to rewatch the scene to hear what she says. Keep coming with more titles, guys!! :p

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  4. beautifuldisaster

^^^^ I like the Escape to EDeN! It's pretty! Like our couple! =D

5. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Guys, can I please just remind you that all shipper central posts MUST have atleast 3 lines of ontopic discussion.

Thank you,
    Steph.

6. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

I like Escape to EDeN also. Also my suggestion for the new title is The Garden of EDeN. But whatever is chosen is perfect, just like our couple.

7. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

I like The Garden of EDeN too. I can't think of anything right now though. Let me get back to you...

*snickers* Come to think of it, they would be perfect for acting in perfume commercials. Can you imagine if they were investigating a murder on a commercial set? I can just imagine Eric sniffing Natalia's neck when she asks what he thinks about the perfume...

8. beautifuldisaster

Ok I had done a fanfic to this song a long time ago and I always said I would try to do a video to it but I never had time to make one so I asked lox3csimiami22 to make a video to the song! =D And it's amazin! So the credit goes to her! But here it is!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j81mH9EfH8

9. mjszud

mjszud Captain

^^ Oh my, that video almost had me in tears. :( Yeah, I feel pretty pathetic now. :lol:

hehee oh yeah. I bet the producers would mistake Eric & Nat as the sexy actors there for the shoot instead of 2 CSIs.. *pictures it & loves it* :p
    Someone needs to make a perfume for them & name it Eden....I'm thinking a signature scent for them would be something a little spicy with very subtle hints of floral scents, whaddayathink?

10. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

Come to think of it, that's likely to happen! Those two could pass off as actors... they're very good looking for CSIs. Who knows what they would do on the set? Think of the possibilities...

Ooh, that sounds interesting... something spicy and floral would suit them just fine.

11. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Hmm, they could go undercover maybe, or just something subtle where they have to go in & fake it for a while to get some dirt on them...maybe some kind of dirtiness going on on the set of the commercial & they have to investigate? I think they'd be hilarious pretending to be actors & then the producer tells them they have to strip down naked for the shoot!! :lol: I could just imagine the looks on both of thier faces! :guffaw:

12. karu_mila

karu_mila CSI Level Two

*snickers* Exactly three seconds of shock and then a sly grin from either Eric or Natalia... and as for the reason for going undercover, maybe they do it so they could interact with suspects and get a better understanding of the victim's job.

13. mjszud

mjszud Captain

Somehow I could see Natalia going "oh, ok" & then Eric giving her the "big eyes" look. :lol: Nat doesn't strike me as shy or modest in the least. Not that she'd strip naked for just anyone, but I could see her playing along at first & Eric freaking out wondering how far she'll go -- of course he'd be carrying a big huge ear to ear grin watching her play along. Methinks she should have to help him ease into the role a little by unbuttoning his shirt for him. :p

See, Karu? You go away for a while & I get all serious & then you return & I fall right back into the smutty pool!! :lol:

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Wow, that video is awesome! :D

The only thing I can think of at the moment for a thread title is "Back To You". :D

1. romantic and fun. :D
    2. Hmm... well, some place like Putt Putt. For a description: if anyone's seen the original Karate Kid movie, I could imagine Eden's date being sorta like the one Daniel and Ali go on in Karate Kid. They went to a place called Golf-N-Stuff and it had a trampoline or something kind of like that and bumper cars and all kinds of neat stuff. :D
    3. Casual stuff.
    4. Bumper cars/go-karts/bumper boats, laser-tag, video games... I can see them doing one of those games like Dance Dance Revolution or something. :lol:
    5. The date would end with him walking her to her door and giving her a goodnight kiss. Then her saying "wanna come inside?" and him reminding her of how they went too fast the last time and that they should take it slower this time. :)

15. Mrs.DelkoWolfe

Mrs.DelkoWolfe Lab Technician

:guffaw:I could so see this too mzjud.

Anyway her is the calendar update. I have four months left to create (August, Septemeber, October and November). Since Holloween falls in October I was thinking a couples holloween theme. This is my question, what sort of couples costume do you think would fit our couple.

I was thinking Phantom of the Opera with Natalia as Christine and Eric as either Roul or the Phantom (Erik :lol:). Let me know what you think.

Oh and before I forget, how big are pictures allowed to be in order for them to be posted on the thread?

Thanks everyone. I'm excited to see your reactions when the calendar is done!!.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.